Why do magic players

Why do magic players

1/2 flying for 2 cmc. Would not use unless I'm doing some kind of bird tribal (is that even a thing?)

Are you ok, OP?

>puts the opponent on a 20-turn clock
>can't be blocked by the vast majority of creatures ever printed
>can be splashed in easily
>doesn't die to 1-damage pings
>synergy with Airborne Aid, Celestial Gatekeeper, Cloudreach Cavalry, Crookclaw Elder, Keeper of the Nine Gales, etc.
>can be enchanted or equipped to increase its effectiveness even more
Storm Crow is, without doubt, one of the most overpowered Magic cards ever printed.

Suddenly appear whenever you are near

Yes.

It annoys me that Glint-Nest Crane is a 1/3. Its ability is roughly equal to "draw a card". It would be pushed enough already at 1/2 but they had to push it extra hard and make it 1/3.

just like me, they want to be

It's an ebin maymay.

is uncommn, dfart balance m'boi

>bird tribal

Bird tribal can be lots of fun, but has much better picks.

How the fuck did they make this a common?

What kind of bullshit crack is R&D smoking?

Oh fuck, don't tell me there's a sni

>is that even a thing?
Back during the Onslaught block, yes.

ban istorm crow

And it can be pitched to Force of Will, absurdly powerful card.

>cards are stronger or weaker depending on their rarity

goddamn it wizerds

>Gets trips
>Doesn't get one of the oldest memes in the game

What is the world coming to?

Circle jerk everywhere but Veeky Forums?

>explnin th meme.

it makes sense for limited
>common: average power cards that won't be op if you pull multiple copies, bridge the gap between your bombs
>uncommon: above average strength cards and the occasional bomb, quality uncommons are what make good draft decks
>rares: either powerful cards that you first pick if they're in your colors or cards with unique effects that are meant for constructed play, usually the best cards in your deck
>mythics: the best cards in the set and usually too powerful for limited, meant only as an occasional, unique, lucky treat

the problem is wizards has over the years shifted mythics from "too powerful for draft" to "required to play standard." like during Khans/Origins when baby Jace a 4 of in every single deck and subsequently 100 bucks a piece.

Why not?
I bought 900 fire drinker Satyrs recently

Emphasis on draft is killing constructed play. Just look at modern masters, still no urzatron reprint despite it being an incredibly popular archetype completely dependent on those 3 cards, because they're not draft friendly cards.

Close to youuuu.

>no urzatron reprint

>the three cards often run under $15 for a full set of twelve, and have been printed at common-level multiple times

I guess you just want new art for em, so I can't blame you there. But urzalands don't need to be reprinted.

>when everybody loves Storm Crow and they all forget about you

The price of a foil Storm Crow is a joke taken too far.