Character Art Thread

Requesting Chubby/Thick female warriors.

How thick did you want?

Got anything like Off season Olympic swimmer/ Power lifter?

Probably gave bad advice, these are a bit north of what i'm looking for... However that's not to say i cant use these. Thanks!

What i was looking for was somewhere closer to pic related, for lack of a better example.

Or this.

Like so?

Getting close, Somewhere between that, and this.

So i guess anywhere between mine or yours.

How about this?

Yeah! that great, everything you got that's around that.

How could a fighter be fat?

You don't need to be thin to be strong, or to have good reflexes

In fact, an extra layer of meat can and has in the past made the difference between life and death for combatants

by eating more energy than they use over a long period of time

Powerlifters tend to be on the chubby side. Not obese, but certainly fat by most non-American standards.

don't americans think girls with a little bit of body fat are fat because of hollywood?

Maybe in the 80s. Now it's all "muh curves".

Reminder that the US isn't even in the top 10 most fat countries. It's barely even in top 20.

first google result

To be fair though, a lot of the top obese countries beating out the US have substantially smaller populations compared to them.

Overall, the US definitely has more fat people, not just as a percentage of population.

Oh fuck, New Zealand is on there but not Australia?

First google result

Second google result.

That looks like the a list based off of how "obese" each nation is, while is how "overweight" each country is

This one has no figures, I have no idea what it is

Yeah, it seems like every list posted just has small countries being fatter than america, regardless of it's in 8th or 18th place.

Though it's not like I actually checked what the populations of these countries are.

Looks like it's based on the CIA factbook. A little out of date, but the rest of the world has been getting fatter.

Overall, the US has more of any kind of people compared to most countries.
#3 in population, faaaar behind China and India, but well ahead of most countries.

These are great, but do you have any that aren't Scandinavian? I could use a few Thick and strong Lady knights.

Either that, or barbarians that aren't vikings.

American Samoa - 55,165
Nauru - 10,084
Cook Islands - 10,900
Tokelau - 1,411
Tonga - 105,323
Samoa - 190,372
Palau - 20,918
Kiribati - 102,351
Marshall Islands - 52,634
Kuwait - 3.369 million
Saint Kitts and Nevis - 54,191
Micronesia - 103,549
Bahamas - 377,374
Barbados - 284,644
Belize - 331,900
Qatar - 2.169 million
Egypt - 82.06 million
United States - 318.9 million
Saudi Arabia - 28.83 million
Bahrain - 1.332 million
Czechia - 10.52 million
United Arab Emirates - 9.346 million

For comparison:
United Kingdom - 64.1 million
Germany - 80.62 million
Australia - 23.13 million
Texas - 26.96 million

THIQUE

that's just obese.

Mostly the US has been exporting just literal tons of fattening carb and oil based fast food all over the world, while at home we're at least vaguely aware of the relationship between those kinds of food and obesity. There's a reason that kind of food is associated with the poor; it's easier to make and buy and store. And America is the global rich, even if there are hundreds of thousands of citizens living in what passes for poverty.

Because being fat doesn't mean not having muscle. More than that, a bit of pudge, especially when you're muscular, can help insulate and protect you from blows. Gladiators in real life were much more likely to be thick than built like Ahnuld--who has the benefit of modern fitness and health knowledge, and the ability to cut and bulk through things like protein and the awareness of nutritional information.

There's a reason that a lot of Olympic powerlifters *don't* look like Ahnuld, who during his glory years was built for AESTHETICS as opposed to actual strength. A lot of them look like the kind of guy you'd call "Daddy" in bed. Same if you look up "Oil wrestler" on Google Images.

>Now
Hollywood is still just big on coke skellies and cyborgs as they were back then.

Fat is needed to protect the muscle in action and absorb shock.
The strong guys in real world all look fat on the outside, but have tons of muscles under their fat.

The bodybuilder type of body is actually not suitable for combat.

Have you never seen powerlifters?

>tfw most of my thick fighters isn't safe for this board

And here's one since I know what you're applying for, you sly dog you.

And here's the last one! This girl looks like a dog breeder from south of the Inner Sea.

This is also the last of my thick martial-lookin' pictures.

R/ing evil dwarves, grim looking dwarves, dwarves with eerie masks or spooky-styled helmets. Any of the above. Does such art even exist?

why are skeletons in armor so best

They've got a nice aesthetic!

My last armored skellington, which I'm pretty sure has been posted more than any other

Probably because it's fucking based

Nah, Hollywood's still stuck on stickfigures.
On the other hand you got idiots on tumblr who ARE obese, who have somehow convinced themselves that bodyshaming is okay if they are the ones foing it.
And somewhere in the middle you, allegedly, get reasonable people.

Google the strongest man in the world competition. A natural/practical body style for a physically active person is either a slightly thicker Bruce Lee or a Brock Lesnar with a bigger stomach/less defined abs.

Grim dwarves tend to be pretty common, but outright evil and spoopy tend to be pretty rare

>note to self: don't post the lewd versions you tard

I know! Maybe I will just have to ask drawthreads for specific things. Visibly frightening or evil ones really are the trouble

Iggy Pop as a reference for anything "fit" is questionable, at best

This is something I use for my avenger vigilante, he's def a kamen rider type of guy which is hilarious because under the suit he's a Lizardfolk and nobody is the wiser - except the one person in the party he confides to.

>petite girl necromancer ripped off the head of a thicc warrior and grafted her head onto the body

My only complaint is that Roadhog doesn't have massive tits. Otherwise my boner has achieved critical mass

This picture is retarded and you're retarded for thinknig it has any credibility.

I really like her design. It's got an interesting mix of cutesy and gruff.

what's wrong with it?

Fuck you for making me browse underboob this early in the morning.

>Jason Statham, Clint Eastwood, Iggy Pop

Of all the fucking people in the world why these three

>Thick Red Sonja
My dick was NOT ready.

Secondary request: NPCs you would absolutely not accept quests from.

delete this, neutralnerd

Requesting male martial artists for an Avatar: TLA game

So essentially Wuxia-style guys

nothing wrong with his quests, they just don't actually work.

>posting kingdom death
That's practically cheating user.

I'm a little late to the party, but I'll post what I have.
Don't die on me now thread, I just got here!