Napolean invades our settings

Sometime back someone made a thread where pic related invaded our settings.

Needless to say Napolean got his ass handed to him repeatedly.

To give you a perspective, my setting was based on Naruto, so you can imagine how that encounter went.

What would happen if shorty tryed to invade your settings?

Instantly swear fealty to him and march to take back france

>Napoleon invades Europe
>During the 30 Year War

I'm currently playing Unhallowed Metropolis, and I'm not entirely convinced that the Golden King isn't some sort of weird mix between Napoleon and the Sun King.

Chaos better be ready for the book, cause this motherfucker's gonna school their ass.

Apparently, dragon eating abominations from the dawn of the world are coming back to kill us all.

Well met, Emperor Bonaparte. We have a nice airship for your cannons. No, only the one. Well...we don't really know how it works.

>Apparently, dragon eating abominations from the dawn of the world are coming back to kill us all.
We have a leader who doesn't need three books to figure out we can ride giant eagles, we'll be fine.

Cute, but the giant eagles thing wasn't actually a plot hole in the books.

What do you mean?

Well there goes the REST of the German population

>invades
You mean liberate the people from murderhobo/turboslut monarchies.

>We're gonna liberate the shit out of you: the campaign

Gandalf tells them to use the Eagles. What do you think "Fly, you fools!" means?

By the time he comes back to life he finds out that the Hobbits are already in Mordor and are stealthily making their way to Mt. Doom; Sauron's eye would have seen the eagles from a mile away and dispatched flying nasties to deal with them so they'd always have to end up walking most of the journey anyways.

Oh, probably gets shredded by rail-gun artillery, gets bombed constantly by drone swarms, gunned down by auto-Gauss rifles, disintegrated by disruptors, roasted by flamers, killed by the environment itself, vaporized by plasma cannons Yeah, napoleon doesn't stand a chance, really.

>believing this shitty theory
The only reason they were able to be saved by the eagles is because Sauron's forces were in utter disarray. If they had tried to used the eagles before they would have been slaughtered by archers/ringwraiths

Let's say it's just Napoleon invading the setting. No army, just Napoleon pops in one day. How long would it take him to figure out and adapt to near-future weaponry? Or would that be downright impossible, making all of his military knowledge outdated and forcing him to apply for a 9-5 office job where he becomes a manager for a lovably quirky team straight out of a sitcom?

He probably could figure it out in a few days, just, i don't think he would be realy adept in applying those strategies. I mean seriously? A bayonet charge. In a fucking futuristic setting? How the hell will that work?

Also, I am only counting on cround based artillery. not orbital or drone/starfighter based support.

you surely were surprised, yes? because, well, no offense but most of the worldbuilding on tg is stereotypical Tolkien style fantasy worlds.

Or the possible outcome is that napolon will be working a normal job, such as an office job.

OP here Napolean would be to old to develop any powers from Not!Chakra that permeates all things in my setting. Also people would find him really odd since by all rights he should be dead.

Poor Napoopan would be eating his hat more often than not. This was the guy who couldn't figure out steam power and whose cornerstone was around traditional tactics: he'd need to go back to military school to learn how to use all these newfanged devices to aid his artillery.

OP once again to add to before. When the basic infantry here can run faster than a horse and circumvent nearly all obstacles, maneuver warfare becomes really viable.

(You)