Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/1R13E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When is 1.4 dropping?

a fav of mine

the latest is 1.35

thats 1.35(i think) and i just labelled it wrong

I feel like this is appropriate to post right now

Next weekend I say, though maybe sooner if I get the chance.

Going by row (hadn't seen we got two at first):
>deviance + disease
>mental illness + malnutrition
>innumeracy + overpopulation
>illiteracy + addiction
>uncreativity + ignorance
Honestly I didn't need the extra pick on each row

Going by color:
>mental illness
>uncreativity
>addiction
>innumeracy
>overpopulation
>disability
>terrorism
>pollution
>deviance
>waste

This wasn't that hard of a choice.

Shenanigans.

>RED: Myself
>ORANGE: Language Barriers
>YELLOW: Addiction
>GREEN: Natural Disasters
>BLUE-GREEN: Disease
>BLUE: Political Extremism
>INDIGO: Cruelty
>UNCERTAIN SHADE OF PURPLE: Pollution
>VIOLET/PINK/ROSE/WHATEVER: Malnutrition
>WHITE: Waste

I was never going to make it in this world. I can have the peace of oblivion, and the world can have its own peace.

>why not just get rid of mental illness and cure yourself?

You can't cure what's already dead. It was always going to end this way. I failed the moment I came into this world.

what's a liquid ignic flame? Is it plasma beams? Would a modified weapon still have limited ammo?

Fucking shenanigans. Hopefully I finish up my builds before the next edition. Summarizing them is pretty darn difficult.

Janelle for mutual interests

Alice is she'll let me milk her like a cow

Becca for the food

Honestly, I have such a weakness for tits, I would take any one of them

This has to be one of the dumbest CYOA's ever made.

It's a long one so I'll just link to it: imgur.com/gallery/1R13E

so Veeky Forums, what do you pick?

Think greek fire that can be turned on and off with a button push.

Hope to see them soon.

Where's "communism", comrade?

>not liking top-tier fetish material.

Communism doesn't exist, so it would be a waste.

Good answer.

If you want rid of Communism, just press Cruelty, Ignorance, Poverty, Gullibility or Lies.

Good suggestions, but I'm not sure eliminating poverty would get rid of communism. After all, we still have communism even though poverty, in the absolute definition, has been abolished over here.

It's a pretty bad one. Plus it includes bestiality and you can't even post it. I got bored before I finished my build.

The only two that are debatable are ignorance and gullibility. Cruelty is actually the opposite case, communism was an attempt at putting morality and kindness into a system that's completely amoral otherwise. Poverty is inapplicable. Lies is just as applicable as for anything else.

Of ignorance and gullibility, gullibility fits better.

Not that any of these things would get rid of communism, were it to exist.

So, what, you're sitting there jerking it to a CYOA? No really, I'd like to know. Secondly, isn't it easier for you to do to /d/ instead?

D twice

Well, no gullibility would make finding useful idiots much harder.

A

It's more about gullibility on the level where the system is built on the expectation of good faith. The lack of useful idiots was always a fact of life.

Mental Illness
Uncreativity
Ignorance
Innumeracy
Scarcity
Disability
Human Death
Pollution
Deviance
Obesity

Did you miss the whole "CYOAs that you post yourself do not count for this"?

don't even know what you're talking about, man, i'm just trying to chill with some cyoas.

I guess I'll be picking all from each row, then.

I've spent 4 points and I already feel I'm full to the tippy-top.

You've already made a build with the D option and those three CYOA. Yeah, cheating is pathetic, but you've somehow managed to stoop even lower.

I know it's part of the whole shtick but I wish Italics could put nonzero effort into readability and formatting.

woah man don't get too butthurt about your online pictures about wish fulfillment, just chill out like i'm doing, just chilling out with some cyoas.

These are so gross! Is nothing wrong with big breasts, but the smallest example here is pretty much my upper limit.

That's just because you're sane, unlike I still can't tell if he was being serious or not, and I think I don't want to know.

Then pick Taller and get some nice proportions going on.

Why would they do that when they can just effectuate a decent CYOA instead?

Doesn't work that way, at least not to the degree that it would fix the general thrust of the CYOA.

This place was ruined by /d/ a long time ago. We lost the "A" in CYOA a long time ago.
Now it's all about fetishes and getting everything you've ever dreamed of for free.
Maybe we'll be lucky and this place can reboot. Maybe.

I blame /r9k/

your cup is shallow, like your ambition and vision... go back to slice of life

Rolled 16, 136, 95, 2, 74, 90, 166, 120 = 699 (8d180)

Fuck wish fullfilment. Rolling for
>Girl(12 or roll/15)
>Number of Mutations(6 or roll/30)
>Mutations Themselves(15 or roll/12)

All results rounded up.

>Communism doesn't exist, so
the picture make sure it never exist, so no it woudltn be a wast

I blame the jews

>Caravaneer

>Skills:
Charm (free)
Mechanic
Medic

>Perks:
Silver tongue (free)
Lucky
Mutant
Despot of Detritus
Jury Rigger

>Vehicle:
RV - Old Unreliable. She needs a lot of work, but I've had her since I mutated 50 years ago. I've probably had to replace every single piece of her by now, but she's still my baby.

RV - Old Unreliable 2: Electric Boogaloo. Picked this baby up in the wasteland. Found an old junkyard out in the desert and built her out of scrap. Excellent for hauling my goods.

>Weapon:
Uzi - Extended mag. Nothing special, I only have this thing for protection.

>Faction:
Bartertown

>Companions (buy 1 extra slot)
Dr Hassgard
Hunter the Savage
Mad Mutt
Xander
Skeeter
Erik
5 Donkeys, loaded with goods

I started this merchant caravan not long after the bombs dropped. Mad Mutt has been my bodyguard for most of five decades. On the way our caravan has grown a fair bit - other traders looking to make a profit, hired guns to protect that profit and assorted adventurers looking for thrills. Right now, the caravan rolls from trading town to trading town, selling junk, mechanical services, healing, as well as Xander's "prosthetics".

>Missions:
Salvation-Legion War - war presents a lot of opportunities if you play your cards right. Everything's more expensive, because of "scarcity" and "hazard pay", and you can always engage in a little smuggling. There aren't many traders willing to buy from one side and sell to the other, but if you have the stones, there's a profit there.
Old World Blues - Xander won't shut up about all these killer robots that started showing up. Wants us to go into the heart of their turf. I said "Hell no. We're traders, not adventurers." But Xander reckons he's got a way past the robots - and in the heart of their turf, you can find the source of their power, maybe even a way to control them. Which all sounds very profitable to me...

go back to /pol mate, take me with you

To be fair, the /d/ people are kinda forced to come here and don't have a place of their own. I don't think anybody's happy about that.

>Money (4)
>Become the Girl (3)
>Magical Girl (2)
>Catgirl (1)

And, after some internal debate.

>Induce Fetish (0)
Look, maybe I could feel like less of a failure if petrification were a little less out-there, ya know?

I think you mean "these are just right!"

Bree

Uhm...

Immortality
Become the girl
Induce fetish
The clock

Them its simple: I turn into the loli Empress of Humanity and slowly cause the indoctination of the masses, evry little thing I change I go to the future and give a little peek to make sure everything goes with the plan.When my slow but purposeful plan gest into motion, I search for the most common men I can find, with average appearance, average wage or none at all, some nerdy hobbies, change my form to another loli and jump his window and go "Hey, I will be living with you from now on right?" Maybe do it to a certain friend and slowly turn his life around into high adventure as we quest atound time and space in search for new stuff to do and technologies to advance our little timeline. after years we discover said dude isnt aging as well,and finally discover we were in love all along, adn then kiss each other into a sweet scene in some white plaza in the middle of the stone age.

Stone paitings were just the histories of us And our childrem doing demented stuff with the caveman as we helped then develop society.

My friends anons of Veeky Forums wuld end with better lifes without knowing it, and the fetishes mostly would be to make people nicer to each other. I woundt promisse an utopia, but a better Earth to live in for everyone. I would make anime real.

A FUCKING PIG? Oh boy.

>5 mutations
Oh boy. Given my neet ass - and the high number of mutations- it's very probable I was drafted last minute and selected as a government caretaker of sorts.

(skipping 4th roll as it landed on the same zone as 1st and 3rd)
>8 : Iron Skin
Completely beneficial, especially for the popo. If only they actually responded to crime when it happens right near them. Blunt force is likely to still hurt her. I wonder how it reacts to sweat and if the cop needs some sort of skin treatment.
>1 : Huge
I guess she can work as a contention barrier, or improv bulletproof shield in raids. Probably can't aim very well herself. Over the boob shooting?
>7 : Strenght
Good thing the man got this or else her back would be broken within a week and have to be moved with a trolley all day.
>14 : Mind Control
Perhaps like watching a train crash, people just can't look away from her assets. Lewd crowd control for manifestations. We'll need to establish some sort of schedule or wear bells so that my daily tasks aren't influenced by her bazooka bazoongas.
> 10 : Sensitive
That's....cool. It also means that using her boob shield will bring her multiple climaxes from bullet boobplay. Gotta love what you do I suppose.

All these variations seem useful for a policeman. Far too useful in fact.[unknown armies intensifies]. Her boob size and sensibility prevents the pig from frying bacon - in the traditional sense - or cleaning without making a mess of her own. Guess I'll be cooking. Hope this gig pays well.

>Anti-grav bra
For a better shield
>Stretchy Clothes
The fuzz needs respect. Even if it's a grotesque human shield caricature.
>Self Driving cars
She'll carpool. On the back of a police pickup.

So basically I'll be Jarvis to a boob SHIELD. Could be worse I suppose.

If unable to prevent conflict between button choices, they do nothing.

You are mentally ill. The "yourself" button does not work.

The "yourself" and "everyone else" buttons appear to be a trick.

Why do people make posts like this?

Rather than just say "this cyoa isn't for me, I'll ignore it", why go to the trouble of complaining about it? "I don't like this, therefore it is terrible."

>Wondering why someone complains about [thing] on Veeky Forums.

Because you're here associating with the lowest form of human refuse.

hoping for epic upvotes from their fellow 4channitors

Why does someone say shit stinks and they don't want to be near it? It's the natural reaction.

i will throw poo on the face of all of you.
fuck angel, fuck highlander, fuck all authors, fuck me.
i want to have sex real bad
please kill me

Why do people make posts like this?

Rather than just say "this opinion isn't for me, I'll ignore it", why go to the trouble of complaining about it? "I don't like this, therefore it is terrible."

Prostitutes exist, user.

I WANT SOMEONE THAT LOVES ME, IM TIRED OF BEING ALONE SOMEONE PLEASE LOVE ME AND GIVE ME ATTENTION

... This almost looks like a valid build for some kind of CYOA.

>fuck angel

Lord knows I want to.

>/cyoa/ in a nutshell

I'm still hoping and waiting for a sequel to this.

Okay, here's what you do:
>Improve personal hygiene.
>Exercise.
>Go outside.
>Meet people.
>Talk to them.
>See if any of them like you.
Alternatively:
>Get a cat.

I ALREDY DO ALL OF THIS THINGS BUT NO ONE LIKES ME.
I ALREDY HAVE A CAT

>No Jews

You had one job...

can't you just pick race and religion?

>please kill me

No. Your punishment must be more severe, as mine shall be. As all of ours shall be.

We must all suffer greatly, for our sins are numerous and our enemies powerful.

The slims of the world would still be alive and greedy.

And if not greedy, they believe their own globalist bullshit.

Eliminate their 'religion' or 'ethnicity' and the world would be saved.

To all the anons in this thread: There is someone, somewhere, that loves you. Keep looking for them!

I found one such person in high school, but I have a history of being denser than a generic harem protagonist.

I only realized too late what had been right in front of me. She is gone now.

Do I regret it? Maybe. Or maybe I just think I'm supposed to. This is complicated.

But that's enough blogging for me, does anyone have CYOA's about being undead?

That doesn't even make sense.

>can be weakened by a well placed arrow to the eye

Well no fucking shit, so can almost all the other BBEGs.

I don't believe you

It doesn't help that I'm pretty sure I'm being friend zoned by this girl coworker I like while also being cock blocked by another coworker right now.

>Row 1
Lies
Cruelty
>Row 2
Language Barriers
Terrorism
>Row 3
Gulibility
Secrecy
>Row 4
Addiction
Cultural Bias
>Row 5
Ignorance
Religion

There. I'm pretty sure I just erased the Jews.

The friend zone doesn't exist. You're either going to fuck or you're not. Move on, user. She's not worth it.

r9k the post