Shit the GM has to put up with

Shit the GM has to put up with.

This unnerves me somewhat because I know how many times I've contacted my GM at weird hours for game-related questions.

it´s especially terrible when it´s with someone you told several times, your group already features 6 players + a pet and a familiar and an eidolon...

This Thread is hilarious.

bamp for interest

>That exploitable
...Where have you been all my life?
Oh God, if I didn't have something better to do right now, I'd pump out a dozen of these.

Just do it!
You know you want to!

Keeping this thread open in another tab, in an hour or so this better be full of memes

Kek.
Moar!

This is the correct version.
Don't know how that happened.

That reminds me of a friend of mine who tried to run a World of Darkness game online.

>players like this are the reason why I had to limit backstory max length to 2 pages at max
>after that they started using the smallest font possible

I bounce around from gm to gm and it is so fucking weird having to deal with one demanding 5 page essays and the other demanding 10 words or less.

er, this to
this

Wow.

That story I shared in an Edgy Player thread is starting to spread farther than I thought it would...

Tempted share this to one of my bud players in That Group...

Yes.

Nigga everyone knows someone who tried to play a half-demon-half-vampire lesbian with special snowflake magic powers and a tragic past.
It's a recurring theme among a certain subset of people, it seems.

I fucking wish this wasn't true. I had a player that wanted to do that exact thing.

I actually have never seen that.
Even in that vampire game I played with the LARP goths during highschool.
in fact, closest I came to seeing a mary sue character came out of a random roll oneshot of gurps.

I know, but that specific filename and the line at the end is 100% referencing this here.

Just as planned

I typed in that URL thinking it couldn't be real let alone that it would still exist. It does and I cannot believe that someone is actually that edgy.

Like holy fuck this is probably the single worst case of edgelord-ness I've ever seen...

killing your character isn't enough, you have to kill yourself.

sometimes, the gm is the problem.

This thread has epic potential. Also I remember this comic from childhood.

What was it about? I was more of a beak fan than a mouse fan, so I only remember most Donald or $crooge comics.

>This unnerves me somewhat because I know how many times I've contacted my GM at weird hours for game-related questions.

If you haven't been told to fuck off, you haven't done anything wrong yet.

I don´t know, man. Being resurrected as a Fluumph, kinda sounds interesting.

Fuck I messed up the one panel

It´s just an excuse for you to shitpost. At least admit it.

My friends have tried to talk to me in real life about stuff they post and see here. Especially one roleplay novice who is quite excited about 40k lore. It's kind of weird.

tbqh I forgot to delete the other post but we can go with shitposting if you want.

Partly based on real events.

>The grain of truth is the tastiest of salt

>I'm just following my alignment!
>forgets that actions have consequences in game and in real life
Rogue's fault for being a dumbass and not thinking things through further than "lol I roll to rape the queen"

I recognize this story.

Ah, thought so.

Bump!

Kek!

Honestly, I think you should try to publish it, just to collect the rejection letters.

You'd be surprised at how much of pure shit gets actually published.

How it sells is another story, but still.

That's wrong entirely. Some people are simply sympathetic enough to not tell an obviously autistic person to fuck off when they are experiencing a sperg-episode.

Publish it, have it end up a smash hit, rake in the money, spend it drinking yourself to death.

Presumably there is niche marked for people that want to read about a gay romance between a man and his cloned ass.

>I'll just register 10 or 12 accounts
What did he mean by this?

>10 or 12 accounts
wat

>not reading these as adult
Missing out.

Right now my GM has to deal with my character moving a 1800 kmph in Pathfinder.

9th level monk champion tier 5
Base speed 50 (30 human + 20 from two feats) + 30 monk + 30 impossible speed (champion) + up to 50x13 = 760
Assume I move tiwce 1520

Yeah, you're right I fucked up, it was 1520

1800KMPH requires moving 9840 feet over six seconds.

1. That's feet per turn not kmph
2. That would be (if you run) 506.7 ft/s or 556 kmph

Coincidentally, if you spend all your mythic pool at tier10 (23 x 100) that's +2300 to speed, if you run 2300x4= 9200. Add base speed and whatever else.

Running is full round, so it would be more 250f/s, or 270kmph

Running is speedx4, user, if his speed is 760 then when he runs is 3040 in 6 secs, 506.7 in 1 sec.

This did actually happen, sadly.
Thankfully, he didn't push it.

4 chan premium accounts. I blew it.

players

Uuuuuuh Jim butcher I'm guessing?

I thought it was going to be a thread about this one D&D comic where Mickey plays a policing-everyone-my-character-can-do-no-wrong retard and Donald is never allowed to have fun or make his own choices even once, and Goofy plays a DMPC or something.

I wish I could find the English scan.

I knew someone in High School who was all about the Half Vampire and Half Demon templates, but didn't play it as a lesbian as far as I know.

It's funny how Polish is basically Ukrainian written in latin alphabet instead of cyrillic.

You got me, I can't read this.

You mean Russian?

Don't suppose I can get an americanese translation?

It's quite simple if you are familiar with Slavic languages.
>...So I'm trying out Warhammer again, like good old times, bla-bla-bla there are classics, let's play a game sometime together, bla-bla-bla, crit tables--
>I DON'T FUCKING CARE
>zzz
>maybe you should play something else? Crystal Times? Earthdawn, Neuroshima?
>FUCK OFF
>[shitposting on Veeky Forums intensifies, "OUR HOBBY IS DEAD"]
Nah, Ukrainian. Polish is something like a cross between Belarusian and Ukrainian.

Thanks. I only have a cursory knowledge of some Latin languages. Really do need to get around to learning to speak non-English.

Wut?

You mean Russian and Russian?

Anyone got the English name for this pocket book or story?

>MRSUA
Make Russia Soviet Union Again

I don't want to /pol/, but if nothing changes politics-wise, then Russia is going down the drain.
Russia's stunt in 2014 cost them their de-facto monopoly on oil in Europe, and the oil price drop cut their budget in half (or maybe even more).
Even with the oil prices at 100$ level, the level of corruption in Russia was rampant enough to guarantee that the life for an average citizen was pretty shit. With the oil prices as they are now, Russia silently sucks cock, while Putin suppresses internal discontent and censors all media. Meanwhile, China is slowly but surely invading the Far East of Russia with their immigrants. The only thing that Russia has left is its nukes and military that keeps getting involved in dick-waving contests that are proxy wars.
I give Russia, like, twenty years at most if they don't make drastic changes in their leadership (i.e. government and oligarchy - which are often one and the same anyway).

58,718 words.
I'm actually debating if I should read this, just for the stupidity.

You betray your ignorance
Oil AND Natural Gas, both of which have seen increases on the amount imported from Russia since 2014, not decreases. Natural Gas especially is more expensive to transport and thus the pipelines haven't been replaced. Part of the reason for the Syrian rebellion was because Assad denied a Qatari pipeline but approved an Iranian one, which would make Europe more reliant on oil from a staunch Russian ally.

Standard of living has decreased since 2014, yes, but it is vastly higher than when Putin arrived in office, and the blame can easily be placed on foreign powers which are explicitly sanctioning Russia. There will be no rebellion when the leaders have a reason such as that to point to.

China isn't invading Russia, the majority of illegal immigrants in Siberia are from the ex-Soviet Republics in Central Asia like Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan. They have no real border crossings or visa restrictions with those countries so it's absurdly easy to get across. Chinas border is far more restrictive on both ends.

Russian faggot bound on dominance he cannot get any closer since old murderhobo Stalin bit the dust.

Go back to /pol/, no one cares and you won't stop rapid population decrease on tg. If you want to help Mother Russia, make some young, eager, Morozov-grade meatshields to further interests of oligarhy as they come back in black bag from next Afganistan.

Also you surely break the thread for guy attempting to milk us from Veeky Forums Goffy comics.

>Latin

>Guy brings up Russian politics for no reason
>Other guy argues politics
>Goback2/pol/

The first guy is the derailer.

I hate to discourage people making these but this makes no fucking sense user

He mixed the dialogues in the fifth panel.

Even taking that into account I don't understand how goofy can engineer this brave last stand. He's not the GM, what is he planning murder?

I'm just saying oWoD had an entire Vampire Clan that had being Half-Demons as their schtick.

Yes.

If you want to play a GOFAST why not just go for a supers game

He is not capable of engineering it in, but he still hopes that it will happen his way because he's an idiot.

The translation is roughly "monster slayers"

Heres my own polish translation
>id like to gm warhammer like the good old times, you know enemy within, classics and ruins
>i dont want to chargen nor learn sneak(farmlands)
>cmon man, i threw out like half the rulebook including the crit table
>oh shit in your mouth
>zzz
>FUCK
>how about crystals of time? Earthdawn? Neuroshima?
>fuck off

>i want to kick someone in the face since the hobby is dead

Here you go
btw the filename translates to "not funny"

everyone is faggots, there is no normie

>My paycheck is in two weeks
>Get a fucking job

Do you really want a guy in his fucking late 20s to say allowance?