Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

>THIS IS IMPORTANT!
If you want build advice make sure to say what 3pp you can use, if any.
>THIS IS IMPORTANT!

How often do your characters wear lolita dresses, and how often is your excuse "nobility/royalty"?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/JTj1yEmU

Broken Shackles Playtest: app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/59701/broken-shackles-test-play
Creation Handbook Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1kitAB8sHgmuD3fvOMuI_KyV_dxpO2wrxQmbnCoRgglA/edit#
Avowed Playtest: drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1pUevSnzc65Xw2cx3ah7iL7s1BBx0bVeF8xKlL0uFIcQ/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

never because i'm not a fucking poof

>How often do your characters wear lolita dresses, and how often is your excuse "nobility/royalty"?
Never, but I do use the excuse "I'm nobility" a lot to excuse shit.

Anyone seen Forrest? A post about him being gone from dsp made me think, and the avowed hasn't been updated for like a week. I expect we will get the stuff we voted on in the patreon by the end of the month, but really, where'd he go?

Fuck you OP.

Hey guys, OP's question sucks! Because of this, I'd like to ask you a better question; what was the noblest character you've ever made, either through birth or marriage?

Ok the Wyvern Rider is a 4 level spell caster who prepares using his Wyvern.

What kind of spells would you with for as a Cavalier? Because I'm making my own spell list like some kind of asshat.

Margaret Andosana
Class: Hunter| Fighter Unchained

Weapon of Choice: Bastard Sword + buckler + Jotun (Her dog [St. Bernard])

Profession: Veterinarian and Dog Breeder. Shalelu's Apprentice.

Likes: Chocolate, Large dogs, Honey, Terriers, Caramel, Sporting dogs, Bubble baths, Toffee, Massages, Toy dogs, and Chocolate

Dislikes: Goblins, Sweat, Exercise, Vegetables, Gruel, Bread, Tailors, Dentists, and Goblins

Little Margaret was barely a year old when the small merchant caravan her parents was overrun by goblins, She would have been dinner had Shalelu Andosana not come to her rescue.

As the only surviving person there, and with no kin to deliver her to. Shalelu decided to raise Margaret.

She spent her youth stalking the wilds and learning from her mentor and mother-figure. She became a capable huntress and fighter in her own right. When she came of age, she started working as a veterinarian and also began breeding dogs.

When questioned, She fervently denies that she has a sweet tooth. She then asserts that she has 32 sweet teeth.

>How often do your characters wear lolita dresses

>Unchained Fighter
If it is mine please give me feedback.

So! How did your weekend go, /pfg/? Anything fun or exciting happen, in-game or otherwise?

I dont have a link to yours, I was using Everyman's

>Sweet tooth
>Has adorable fluffy doggos
>Will probably give every party member a doggo (like the Starks and those direwolves)
>Related to Best Girl
>Thicc

She's the best, user!

Is it bad that I'm more concerned about how shitty that sword is and how terrible it would be to have pigtails in a fight than the fetishiness of that image?

>Anything fun or exciting happen, in-game or otherwise?

I went out on Saturday with some work-friends because our game that night was cancelled, and then I nursed my hangover all of Sunday because I didn't have a game then too. I've long-since recovered, and am currently shitposting with you dorks because I don't have a game tonight either.

End me.

Oh ok, that's ok. I like the character, hope it goes well.

Its okay, user, i dont like the sword either.

>boo hoo i don't have a game 3 nights

At elast you have games.

Can i have a link to your Unchained fighter? I havent built the lady yet.

The character I"m mostly recently working on probably doesn't wear lolita dresses at all; she's an elf getting on into middle age who's a winter witch representing the more positive aspects of cold and the winter months; that it's a time of rest and healing, where the fields lay fallow that the bodies that might, where cool breezes soothe deep wounds; where the fall of night brings not danger and worry but a lively fire and a warm drink and a family worth living alongside; not fearing the cold but respecting it, for winter is a time to prepare for the rebirth of spring, and from cold comes warmth and life anew.

She'll wear fancy dresses on occasion, I suppose, but it wouldn't be her preference; good warm furs, a warm hooded cloak, strong boots and gloves or mittens, all very practical, that is her usual dress, as much as to make people feel more at-ease around her than because she needs protection from the cold--after all, when was the last time a white-haired, cold-eyed woman with ice pale skin brought *good* tidings, especially with a raven perched on her shoulder?

What's stopping you from finding a game, if you're the person I think you are than you've spent the past 5-6 days doing nothing but whine about your lack of game.

If it's that much of a deal to you than nut up and join the least offensive game on Roll20.

I'm on my phone at the moment let me see if I can get the link. The ones in the pastebin are outdated.

>docs.google.com/document/d/1pUevSnzc65Xw2cx3ah7iL7s1BBx0bVeF8xKlL0uFIcQ/edit?usp=sharing

Hopefully that link works.

>Rise of the Jade Regent campaign
>mfw all the girls applied are thicc
>mfw all the guys are handsome bishies

For those of you wondering where Mercurial Duelist went in the LV playtest, it's found a new home in Asian Archetypes: Martial with the new iconic Kozue Kaburagi as a Mercurial Duelist herself.

>tfw your players realize you give an unstated +1 hit/-1 AC modifier for high heels

Not mine

I thought we weren't supposed to apply yet? Isn't it starting in January? If ever.

but i enjoy bitching about it more

Muchas arigato comrade!

I couldn't help it, man, how the fuck else do you describe dex-based male characters?

Mine is neither handsome nor a bishie.

Athletic, maybe?

She's also passive aggressive when it comes to romance. She wants her partner to make the first move, but she sets everything up for him... or her.

Lanky, lithe, shifty?

I mean dex is just accuracy/hand eye coordination.

It's okay I'll be the small and lean slightly insecure young girl if I get in.

My players finished a short campaign designed to set events in motion for the real campaign we're starting soon.

I don't have the heart to tell them that my depression is making it hard to even think about DMing.

Unsettling.

I mean, I'm partially memeing because of the nature of the campaign being discussed, but actual replies are rather welcome too.

We take our smut very seriously here.

its of vital importance

i'm starting to think that this is actually the natural state of things. Where Women in Golorian are naturally thicc amazons and the men are sparkly pretty boys.

Yeeeeeeees!!

I'm fucking ready

I want this.

I need this.

But but! What about The Oiled up Hercules that you've wrapped around your finger!?

Honey you mean HUNKules!

Never, and none of them are of a high social class.

There's that one planned one, but she's also intended to be incredibly creepy. How to build her, though.

The rest of the party has just received the shocking revelation that I can cast spells.

How else will my Thicc Vet be bridal carried to a hotspring for relaxation and heavy petting if her partner isn't twice her considerable weight in muscle!?

>Snake Style (Combat, Style): When targeted by a melee or ranged attack, you can spend 5 stamina points to attempt the Sense Motive check by using one of your attacks of opportunity for the round instead of taking an immediate action.

That sounds like stupid mary sue anime bullshit. Winter is awful and deadly and there's nothing calm or joyful or any of that shit about it, a winter witch has to be a cold, hard bitch with ice in her veins you hippie fuck.

New vigilante idea; tomboy female vigilante with her vigilante idea being that of a loli dress wearing noble woman.

Best of both worlds, life only gets better from here folks.

Wearing high heels gets +1 attack for attacking from higher ground?

Sweet.

Do I get a +2 bonus for wearing these?

Does the chronicles of the righteous have a demiplane inside it like the book of the damned?

No you need platform heels at least

You're in for a big disappointment with this current line-up of men, sister.

absolutely problematic

Do viera automatically get this as a racial bonus?

Platform heels are hideous. Classic stilettos for life.

Hey /pfg/, what stats for nonmagical high heels? What about magic feet slot items enchanted into high heels?

Players want to play a thievery/heist campaign. Any good stuff to skim through for some ideas?

That just means we'll have to do a little math is all. She currently weighs around [REDACTED] pounds so that means about two or three men should weigh about twice as her. Ergo Two to three men should be enough man to satisfy her.

I kind of got pressured into DMing an RPG Session next Sunday and choose Pathfinder for it because it seemed like the best system for us.

I'll be running a small quest I've seen in another video (Kidnapped daughter, small dungeon with a puzzle in it).

Anyone got tips for running the game?

My character will probably pick up some powerful telekinesis.

Too bad he has a one track mind when it comes to women though.

Ultimate intrigue has rules for heists and what not. It is an interesting read if a bit clunky (like most PF secondary systems). It does give some nifty pointers though on how to handle the different parts. Most of it seems common sense though.

If it's any consolation, I was debating making an alternative character that basically amounted to a dude built entirely around the Transformation feat line, where the transformation would be, surprise surprise, a fucking dragon. Classes are up in the air, but I'm feeling something along the lines of [Hedgewitch OR Incanter]||(Brutal Slayer) Stalker right now.

Plenty of woman to go around, a man for each end.

Or maybe they'll find enough room so they all fit in the back.

+1 to hit, -1 AC
Acrobatics DC 5 to walk
DC10 to run

Also counts as a spiked gauntlet

strict application process for one end though, because there will be hell to pay if you give her something that doesn't taste sweet. And i think we can already establish that she's a bit of a size queen.

Luckily for her, there are plenty of male Tieflings applying, so she won't be lacking for that filling feeling.

Acrobatics +9 and I can run in heels all the time and make more accurate attacks?

Sold!

If you just want to try the game out, try out We Be Goblins. It's a free module.

what if she gets broken by an Uflen wulf girl

What if my character is a cross-dressing shota trap GiftedBlade/PsyArm/WarSoul || Meditant/Pathwalker zenko kitsune?

Is it possible for a Chaotic Evil character to be a valuable member of an ultra-nationalist secret police? I really want to go for Lawful Evil, but due to vaguely bullshit DM restrictions the only way to do that would mean losing out on Ordained Defender.

>mfw this conversation

My artisan is going to demand payment if you want this all painted proper, you know.

Then you must be removed.

As long as he is not in charge, yes. Every force needs a mad dog.

Every tool belt needs a hammer. The torturer who enjoys his work, the jailer who bullies and torments all the inmates, the wetworks guy who the boss worries about what he might do if he doesnt give him someone to kill every now and then.

YOU'RE A WILDCARD MCMILLIAN, BUT GOD DAMNIT YOU'RE THE BEST OFFICER WE'VE GOT.

Rough And Ready
Profession (Courtesan)
Gain improvised weapon proficiency with high heels

The Andosana sex drive cannot be diminished by spunky Scandinavian awwooo. if anything her involvement might ENHANCE it.

She's well aware that Native outsiders tend to be well endowed. She took a biology class once!

Which PoW class is the best at being Raiden?
I'm planning to go for fool's errand, scarlet throne and mithral current for maximum RULES OF NATURE

wizard

But that's completely incorrect.

>I'm planning to go for fool's errand, scarlet throne and mithral current for maximum RULES OF NATURE

You also need Elemental Flux to become LIGHTNING, THE RAIN TRANSFORMED.

Keep in mind, every character, including evil ones, have things they value. Maybe your character has family there that arranged for his job. Maybe he does this to keep them safe, and because the police let him flex his muscles, as it were.

Just because you're fucking scary doesn't mean you can't have someone that you love, and maybe even loves you in return.

Actually, what class combo, given PoW and Spheres being available, would be best suited to someone doing the transformation feat chain gimmick in order to be able to turn into a fucking dragon whenever they want, and basically always have dragon-like traits via hybrid transformation? Natural attack build preferred, but I'm open to using a big slab of metal for a sword from time to time as well. Strength-based is mandatory.

but why does she dislike bread ;.;

Chaotic Evil characters are a tad different. Sure they'll have things they value but they as a being see those things through a twisted and destructive light. Chaotic Evil people ARE actually monstrous.

>Just because you're fucking scary doesn't mean you can't have someone that you love, and maybe even loves you in return.
Being chaotic evil is not being scary, it's being sociopathic.

E.Flux and Chimera Soul, most likely.

>Being chaotic evil is not being scary, it's being sociopathic.

There's the word! This character was going to be a heartless sociopath anyway, I guess Chaotic Evil suits him perfectly.

Definitely a mad dog.

Class, I mean. I don't think I actually know what classes to use for this, at least with PoW being available.

wizard is always the correct answer to "how do I stat X in D&D?"

Keep in mind, that people can't be summed up in one word. "Sociopath", or "autistic", or even broader categories, like "warrior". these things have meaning, they inform the character, but there are always things people care about. Even those sorts of people care about their mom, even if it's only as an obligation.

Remember you need to follow your destructive/hedonistic/enraged whims. That's part of it.

>mfw she'll likely have a thing for Tieflings

user please, I've already got a character in the wings for this campaign, don't do this to me.

Remember to take Riven Hourglass for Time Skitter for maximum BLADE MODE.

its a catchall term for bland, "eat this if there's literally nothing left in the house" food. She's a gourmand and has a sophisticated pallet that needs several pounds of sugar to please.

>Remember you need to follow your destructive/hedonistic/enraged whims

He's taking Black Seraph and, as a result, takes great pleasure in drawing out the terror of his targets.

Veiled Moon adds the whole "reaping your soul" bit too.

A chaotic evil character would not care about his mom due to obligation, he may care about her but obligation being the reason does not make sense within that alignment.

But seriously being chaotic evil means who follow destructive and hedonistic whims and generally can't control yourself while enjoying hurting things and pursuing perverse pleasures. It's literally in pathfinder's description of the alignment.

I mean sure if you want to be a memeing and incorrect asshat.

Ye but what class though
Brutal Slayer Bushi?
Warlord?
Edge Lord?

Has Strange Aeons part 3 been released/scrubbed yet?