Trump: The Game

Holy shit, I didn't even know this was a thing until an hour or so ago. I've been thinking of picking up a copy on ebay for the lols.

Has anyone here actually played this or know anything about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/1824/trump-game
pbs.org/newshour/amp/rundown/person-voting-fraud-rare-doesnt-affect-elections
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2016
cnn.com/election/results/president
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/nov/14/blog-posting/no-donald-trump-not-beating-hillary-clinton-popula/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do the game mechanics reward racism, islamophobia, sexism, homophobia, and antisemitism?

No that's rpg

There is already a Trump game.

Racial Holy War.

Iirc it is a licensed game. So its bad.
Also basically a worse monopolly

meh
boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/1824/trump-game

There is at least one more Trump game.
Shits kinda expensive on ebay these days.

From what I've read on wikipedo, it's like Monopoly, except with the intent for it to involve more than just chance.

It's modeled after his life apparently, and I think it needs to be updated with the times soon.

Why don't you take your isms and phobias and shove them down your ass you raging faggot. kys.

>buzzwords
I hope you're a blm supporter or some other nonsense

we should make a /pol/nopoly

Well, since the biggest problem with monopoly is that it's entirely random chance, that actually seems pretty okay.

>/pol/nopoly
What the fuck, man? Mono/pol/y.

I can appreciate that you guys love shitposting, but you are just pathetic.

exactly

>It's modeled after his life apparently
So everybody starts with small and modest loan?

is that his signature

how do you make a longer name shorter than the shorter one

why all the squiggles

it actually says drumpf, his real last name

It's meme game. Do you know any good meme game? Me neither.
>on ebay
Someone already tried it and realized how shitty it is.

>Replace boardwalk with Kek
>Replace Park Place with The God Emperor Trump
>continue from there

It takes for fucking ever to finish, it's slower than Monopoly.

Can we keep political faggotry out of Veeky Forums ?

Shut up nerd I want to see where this goes.

Obligatory.

So, just like all of Trump's business ventures, he stuck his name on someone else's shoddy product so he could make a quick buck with minimal accountability. Sounds like a great prez.

You know your forcing your buzzwords in places they don't belong and constantly demonizing everyone who isn't on board if your agenda with the most ominous terms you can think of is a major reason you guys lost this election, right?

By all means, keep on. You forgot "fascist" by the way.

>The God Emperor Trump
But Trump is american, american cannot be God Emperor.

Trump lost the popular vote though.
He only won because america uses electoral college and not popular vote to elect presidents like everyone else does.

A president doesn't have to think of every policy themselves. Knowing how to pick the best option from the experts and run with it is a good thing.

You forgot about all the illegals and dead people voting

And how badly was the popular vote inflated by fraud? We've found instances of counties going to Hillary with more votes than there were residents. I believe it was Michigan where 27000 voters were turned away for lack of IDs. You're telling me that California, with its lack of even basic voter ID laws and its gigantic Latino population, wasn't busing in illegals to vote for Hillary?

I WILL NOTm be silenced! I bet this game is great. Very balanced!

> I won
> The election is still rigged

>cheating's only cheating if you win

It's strange how they weren't able to bus in people where they needed them, instead of padding the margins in CA

I thought it was hilarious how the Trump camp basically prepared for defeat by insisting that (a) it was rigged and (b) women get everything they want; then when they win by landslide suddenly it's all "we meant to do that". The moral/intellectual dissonance is stunning.

I bet it was a ploy to hand Trump the Presidency while giving the impression of a weak mandate. $hillcuck-Hitlary always one step ahead!!

There's another board game based on The Apprentice. It's electronic and really, really shitty though.

That's because they were incompetent, if Hillary not campaigning in Wisconsin is anything to go by.

You're saying Trump didn't mean to win the presidency?

Fucking everybody thought Hillary was going to win. Shit, Trump thought Hillary was going to win. Honestly the sheer whiplash Trump's been going through now that he's actually won has been the best part of the election.

This was almost worth the 18 months of constant fucking talking about this shit on every god damn channel.

They made a lot of, in hindsight, stupid assumptions that prevented them from getting the fix in where it was actually needed.

The biggest one is they didn't learn a damn thing from Brexit. The lessons there:
-Shy Tory effect is real and you underestimate it at your peril.
-People don't like being insulted. Hurling abuse at voters gets you epic upvotes on social media, but it also makes people in the middle who weren't sure which way to jump tell you to go fuck yourself.

Just remember: Right-wingers will never ever quit whining, not even while they were in power.

>everything's rigged against me even when i win

You mean they assumed CA was a swing state? God you're an idiot.

>America should be a popularity contest
PLEASE think before posting next time.

Why americans always voting for Republicans or Democrats even when both candidates aren't good persons to be the president?

In turn, I find it hilarious that Trump's critics spent a year reviling him as a "demagogue", and then when Hillary got stumped by the electoral college started calling for it to be torn down and letting the popular vote settle matters. If moral/intellectual dissonance is your bag, there's a nice example.

Someone stayed up past their bedtime and was thusly triggered by his lack of nappy time.

That's the feeling everyone gets when things get stressful, make excuses and place blame. When they won the other side started placing blame and making excuses.
So shove your dissonances elsewhere because if the Trump supporters had them the other side had them too.

Left-wingers weren't exactly a model of stoicism when they were in power.

>Why are the blacks in Baltimore, which has a black mayor, black police commissioner, and nine black city councilmen out of 14, in a country where the president and head of the justice department are black, rioting?
>Against institutional racism!

Is anyone from /pol/ here, I have a question?

>Veeky Forums - politics

He didn't imply nor say that it was, he said that they were just busing people around for the heck of it. Artificially increasing votes for a blue state so no one would question it.

>Implying left-wingers aren't the whiny ones
Were you paying attention to New York and California the last couple of days?

I want the next election to be between a black republican woman and an old white democratic man, and hear liberals try and explain how race and sex doesn't matter.

That's your opinion if they were good or not.

Traditional Governance.

Because Americans are retarded sheep-ple.

Condoleezza Rice vs Bernie Sanders, then? It'd be fun watching self-appointed enemies of misogyny from Colbert and Stewart to Schumer and Dunham tearing her apart for being ugly and mannish.

And if he had won that too, people would be arguing that if you tally up all that voted candidates that aren't Trump, he didn't get majority of the votes.

>That's because they were incompetent, if Hillary not campaigning in Wisconsin is anything to go by.

Hillary never stood a chance in wisconsin. We care about jobs, not liberal fee fees. This election signaled the death of the blue dog democrat as a demographic the left can lean on.

> committing actual voter fraud
> for the heck of it

Everyone else doesn't have 50 sovereign states under one umbrella that need to constantly strive to get along. Popular vote would bring the Republic to its knees.

Yeah, I remember the time Obama started bitching about how Tea Party protests were "Very unfair!"

It's going to be 4 years of this.

> Calls his country "the Republic"

Okay guy

I don't know man, hurling abuse worked pretty well for Trump.

If you think Colbert and Stewart would do that, you're a fucking retard.

Dunham's a twat though.

B-bump

I actually respect Colbert and Stewart despite finding the bias in their stuff annoying, both of them are funny enough- and Colbert is a legit Tolkienbro, so points for that- that I don't really mind. I couldn't say for certain whether they'd sink that low but I like to think they wouldn't.

However, Seth Myers, Jimmy Fallon, current year man, Samantha Bee, and the rest are all basically unwatchable. The level of corporate hack they've achieved is almost impressive.

3 million people on the electoral register who aren't eligible to vote.
Add in people abusing on the spot registration to vote multiple times and it is a massive problem.

> It'd be great if a completely implausible thing happened causing those who disagree with me to act like the caricatures I imagine them to be

Trump isn't really a Republican. He was an "outsider" candidate and he went to blows with the Republican establishment. He's much closer to the Democrats on some issues like healthcare and infrastructure. I.e. he pisses off rich, bourgeois Republicans and their "small government" fetish.

The fact that he won the Republican primaries was a defeat of the authoritarian two-party system.

He said, "at voters." That's a crucial distinction.

Have you not watched the news lately? The implausible thing already happened and the caricatures are acting just the way you'd expect them to act.

pbs.org/newshour/amp/rundown/person-voting-fraud-rare-doesnt-affect-elections

>he pisses off rich, bourgeois Republicans
user, but he is rich Republican.
>The fact that he won the Republican primaries was a defeat of the authoritarian two-party system.
How so? Looks like he is hiring a lot of corporation lobbysts, and his inner policy looks totally republica (less txes for rich people and corporations it will give american citiziens more jobs and money).

The United States is not a Democracy, but a Democratic Republic.

Because voting for anybody else won't accomplish anything, since 75% of the country aren't aware the Libertarians and Greens even exist.

Aren't elections a popularity contest by definition?

Ever since Andrew Jackson this country has been entrenched in an egalitarian environment.

>user, but he is rich Republican.

He is, but he was never an ideological "conservative." They hate dislike him for a number of reasons though.

>How so? Looks like he is hiring a lot of corporation lobbysts, and his inner policy looks totally republica (less txes for rich people and corporations it will give american citiziens more jobs and money).

It's too early to say what he'll do policy-wise, but he is making significant departures from establishment lines already. His tax plan was orthodox Republican, but that was early in his candidacy and he seems to have deviated from it since then. He's talked about having rich people pay more in taxes, somewhat confusingly.

The main area where he differs from Republicans (and most Democrats) is that he's anti-free trade and at least partially isolationist foreign policy-wise. He insulted the Bushes during the primaries and called the Iraq War a massive failure, which shocked everybody. And TPP is dead in the water because he won.

Regardless of all that, though, even if his politics were utterly orthodox, his nomination was still a victory against the party system. They wanted him to lose, and the party pulled dirty tricks against him (as in the Georgia primary). He won through populist fervor. Love him or hate him, that's impossible to deny.

>He is, but he was never an ideological "conservative.
Yes I get it, he seems a little too loud and vulgar for it, but except it, he is typical pro-business republican.
>And TPP is dead in the water because he won.
Which is kind of strange, he hates TPP and also dilsikes China, how he [lanning to keep USA great with isolationism.
>Love him or hate him, that's impossible to deny.
I am not trying to deny it, just trying to understand who is, savior, or executor.

>win by landslide
More by a fart, really.

> his nomination was still a victory against the party system.
And yet the head of the RNC, Reince Priebus was very supportive of him during the primaries and will go on to be his chief of staff.

Kek, Trump has been a Democrat his whole life until he ran for president. He's even quoted as saying that if he ran, it'd be for Republican.

I can see why, seeing as more people like Bernie, but he was tossed aside in favor of the racist warhawk.

>We care about jobs, not liberal fee fees.
I hope you'll make enough to afford them medical bills.

HAHA, I'm joking, of course I'm joking - you'll never make enough to afford basic medical care soon and will end up killing yourself so that your kids can at least cash in on that life insurance.

In the US, the approval of a rural voter counts more because by law they are more of a person than voters in urban areas. So it's not exactly a popularity contest, since the less popular candidate can still win so long as the more important rural voters like him.

>He won through populist fervor.

Voter turnout was at a 20-year low overall and by all indications Trump seems to have won less because of a great outpouring of Trump supporters and more because what should have been natural Hillary supporters stayed at home.

He won Florida, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin all by about 1% or less, and even in Texas, the largest Republican stronghold, he got 400,000 fewer votes than Romney in 2012, winning it by 52% as opposed to Romney's 57%.

Trump did not win through popular fervor, he won through voter apathy.

> I hope you'll make enough to afford them medical bills.
That will be easier once Obamacare is gone and costs stop rising.

Fifty electorate votes isn't a fart, user. You can bitch all you want, but by the system America runs on Trump won fair and square.

Might want to look into the final results, which are conveniently not lambasted over the media, of course. The professional protesters would be looking a whole lot sillier if they were.

Trump Popular vote currently:
62.9Mil

Clinton Popular vote currently:
62.2Mil

Trump expected an increase of 700k Military vites.

>He's even quoted as saying that if he ran, it'd be for Republican.

Yes, in a fake quote.

Nope, Trump won the popular vote.

The US already had the electoral college back when it controlled less than a sixth of the continent.

And that's even including the 3 million illegals that voted for Clinton. So really, she only got 59 million, less however many of those people are actually dead.

Due to the fact that some of the states had more people than several other states combined.

>Fifty electorate votes isn't a fart, user
>won by fifty votes in a nation of 324,954,000

>being this retarded

>game mechanics reward racism, islamophobia, sexism, homophobia, and antisemitism?
Someone should design that game, and it should be called "Literally Hitler".

Look at France this summer: an "extreme right" woman against establishment candidates who are all old, white men in a country that has never been ruled by a woman in the 1500+ years it has been around.

Except he's going to keep all the parts of Obamacare that make it Obamacare.

He won fair and square, but winning by 50 electoral votes is not a landslide by any means.

The final tally puts Trump at 306 Electoral Votes, which is fewer than Obama in 2012 and much less than Obama in 2008. Neither of those were considered "landslides", so I don't see why Trump's victory last Tuesday would be considered one.

Also, as I understand it, the final popular vote is in, and, in fact, Hillary won. While this does not change the final result, it is still important: it means that a plurality of the people of the United States do not support Trump or his policies, which means that he is likely to try and be very circumspect and cautious during his first few months as President until/if he can get his poll numbers up.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2016

cnn.com/election/results/president

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/nov/14/blog-posting/no-donald-trump-not-beating-hillary-clinton-popula/

I couldn't even find a source that shows Trump winning the popular vote, but by all means direct me to one.

Electoral votes. There are 538 of them, and Trump won by 50. That's a pretty decisive victory.

And this is still the case.
The largest county population-wise has more people in it than the 11 smallest states.

Oh, I forgot, the final electoral map. Mea culpa.