Delicious In Dungeon/Dungeon Meshi

Sup Veeky Forums

Anyone have any thoughts on Delicious In Dungeon, the manga about exploring the culinary potential of a typical dungeon crawl?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?iie=1&q=Dungeon meshi read online
bato.to/reader#caca93b127e81a75
mangafox.me/manga/dungeon_meshi/
mangaseeonline.net/manga/Dungeon-Meshi
giantbomb.com/videos/unfinished-battle-chef-brigade-10192016/2300-11654/
mangareader.net/dungeon-meshi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

user, how new are you to the board? Dungeon Meshi is basically Veeky Forums's favorite manga right now.

This. We love it, we love the woman that makes it, we love madman Laius, and we especially love that elf.

I've been away for a few years.

Thats fine, user. Good news is the comic is extremely Veeky Forums approved and it is a gold mine for reaction images.

Also, Senshi is best Dwarf.

I've been away a while. Tell me more.

The fucking spoilers.

The motherfucking spoilers.

Delicious In Dungeon is a manga about a typical party of adventurers on a dungeon crawl, playing on elements of D&D and old-school JRPGs (though more of the former than the latter). The plot kicks off with a near-TPK when a party of adventurers picks a fight with a dragon while in the process of keeling over from hunger, causing the party's cleric to sacrifice herself to teleport the rest of the party to safety. The cleric's brother decides he wants to retrieve his sister's remains for resurrection, so most of the party returns to the dungeon.

Most of their supplies and money are gone, however, and due to operating on a time limit on how long they can take before the cleric's remains can no longer be resurrected the party leader decides to cut down on the amount of preparation time by harvesting the dungeon's monster population as their food supply. They recruit a dwarf chef and monster cooking expert and things continue from there.

Just started reading it myself, seems pretty good.

remove delf REMOVE DELF
STOLE DRAGON STEAKS, STOLE RECIPE TEXT, STOLE IMOUTO. SORCERER WORST GIRL.

But how does she taste?

>and we especially love that elf

D E L E T
T
H
I
S

azn elf a qt!
i want to pat her ears

Good job breaking it

If you've got the cash you can do more than that.

Can I... kiss her ears then?

I think I saw some untranslated comic of this with what looked like onahole fruit.

Won't be after the current chapter. It gone all wrong m8.

They'd succeeded. They had to be brought low to keep them in the dungeon.

It's licensed, anime incoming.

Its also created some suprisingly good fanart

Where can I read Dungeon Meshi?

lmgtfy.com/?iie=1&q=Dungeon meshi read online

Shit, haven't been keeping up on the downloads

Did I miss a chapter?

I generally go for the bato.to for it.

the last one was yesterday
Farlyn was the dragon, surprising no one

Well fuck

I get that it probably has to do with the fact that the dragon had moved far too much and thus Farlyn's soul became disassociated with her body (as was explained in 27) but I don't get why she recognized everyone.

I have an opportunity to meet the artist this Saturday. What should I gift her?

Cook her something based on one of her recipes

>MFW I read the latest chapter

there was some example of possession/resurrection where you could end up with a mixed soul. This is probably one of those

>"Nobody cares what you Spanish Inquisition wana-be's say or think. Plus your women, especially those overglorified pretty white haired ones are fucking whores!"

Nah bro, what we're looking at is clearly a case of soul entanglement, combined with the Mad Sorcerer's control over the dragon's physical form.

Does anyone have raws for chapter 21.5?

Sorry .rars, not raws.

Yes, I do have a lot of thoughts about it.
Lewd thoughts

>all that off-model everywhere
I'm not even going to give Marcille lewds the time of day until they put in the effort to get that homegrown elven cuteness right. And I swear to god it'd better be the purest, sweetest vanilla or there'll be hell to pay

Gay

I feel your pain, haven't read a single doujin with Marcille and probably never will.

I don't know what's worse: the narrative intersecting with vore's bizarre domain and thus giving dudes like ShindoL a tangent on which to spin their depravity, or the fact that orcs appearing at all gives the Japanese!Orcfags an excuse to go nuts with their pseudobestiality garbage (because pigface = pig = eating and fucking all the same time for some reason).

Between those factors, I doubt we'll be seeing much of any doujin material from Dungeon Meshi that doesn't scoop from the bottom of the fetish pool.

I feel like Ryuko put "what a barbaric face" part in just to make it canon that such things won't happen in her manga, ever.

At the same time, tentacle monsters exist. Maybe my theory isn't so sound.

>barbaric face
?

I don't think it was about somehow "rape-proofing" her manga (why would she need to do that? She's the fucking author) but rather she's mocking orc rape doujins and the idea that elves are considered super pretty by everyone.

>Dungeon Meshi game fucking never
I guess Dragon's Crown will have to suffice.

There is a game in the works where you have to hunt down monsters and them cook them. Not Dungeon Meshi related, but the idea is there.

No shit? Got a name, user? I'm interested.

I forgot. I know it was shown at PAX and that they talked about it on the Co-optional Podcast.

I'm seeing a kickstarter for a game called Battle Chef Brigade, is that ringing any bells?

Doesn't the name mean Dungeon Food?
Explain this to me weebs.

More or less.
It is about a party that has no money for supplies but need to rush the dungeon to save the imouto. So they decide to eat monsters instead of bringing field rations.
Also the elf is cute.

She has single-handedly salvaged my opinion on elves.

Marcille best elf.

She's also a reaction image goldmine.

a-user

Delf doujins when?

dungeon meal

Those poor hams

M-more?

it's an edit of the last chapter

IMOUTO WAS TOO GOOD FOR THIS SINFUL EARTH

She's just been upgraded to Imouto dragon

user, I...

I've been trying to read it here:
bato.to/reader#caca93b127e81a75
but a bunch of it seems to be missing.
Does anyone have a better spot I could read it at? I've searched on google extensively but to no avail.

tfw Farlyn's soul is lost

That wasn't part of the actual comic, but yeah, I've seen that one too.

Well you can get it all here...
mangafox.me/manga/dungeon_meshi/
It's mangafox but still better then nothing.

The soul is still there, but her body is pressumably used for the transformation. It's going to be a bitch to undragon her now.

Its made me start working on a Pathfinder cookbook for a new character.
Turns out a couple third party sources exist for cooking related mechanics and even prestige classes too, so its been fun.

It's shit.

Kill yourself you meme loving faggot.

It's retardedly overrated.

I was wondering when the contrarians would show up.

Post something good then

if the book that the dark elf was using has the reversal spell, there may - MAY- be a chance to save her.

It's easier to accept our dragon overlords

>Broken links 'licensed'

mangaseeonline.net/manga/Dungeon-Meshi

This manga made me get proficiency with the Cook's utensils, five vials of oil and an iron pot for my 5e Adventurers League character. Unfortunately we've only fought inorganic or elemental monsters since I got them.

giantbomb.com/videos/unfinished-battle-chef-brigade-10192016/2300-11654/

I've never been so embarrassed but so thankful in my life

Best elf is probably going to end up with that book eventually. It will be necessary in her goal to truly understand the dungeon.

Also them ghosts are going to have them free their souls from this unending hell.

They'd need someone to. The king was last seen on the surface promising his kingdom to whomever could stab the elf in the face the hardest. Then he burst into dust.

I guess he could still be hanging around somewhere but it seems really very unlikely. Looked like a one way trip to beseech the surface dwellers.

Then all they did was pillage the dungeon for fun and profit.

I'm using mangareader.net/dungeon-meshi myself.

Technically that's just her being a classic pre-3e Wizard.

Wizards got to build wizard towers upon reaching Name Level, and if there were subterranean levels monsters would move in underneath, which explained where most monster-filled dungeons came from: a wizard used to live there, at some point.

Same here. Seems to work just fine. Kind of wish I'd picked this series up later, though. I picked it up last month and these are some pretty heavy places to be left dangling.

What's the relation between wizard and monsters apart from building their tower?

Wizards compulsively make them, then try to hide them in their towers. It's a kind of madness they succumb to after heavy use of arcane magic

This. Used to hate elves, but Marcille makes me rethink my attitudes.

what's up with wizards and phallic architecture

It's not phallic, but in fact a middle finger. To god.

I like it

They need a roof over their heads, so they start building. You then get a basic hermit hut like most questionably sane old men have.
The difference with wizards is that, instead of expanding outward when they run out of shelving space, they decided to build up so they don't need to make a bigger roof.