Help with making quiz

For the new years eve-event I'm going to, I have to create a quiz consisting of 20 questions. Can you guys hit me with some? No bad suggestions!

People will be in groups of 3-5, like, arguing about the answers and whatnot. Also, the people there are everything from doctors to lawyers & to deadbeat potheads

Other urls found in this thread:

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burger_Quiz
youtube.com/watch?v=HbOlbmou_pk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ok I'll allow myself 1 bump then fuckit

>Who is the most vainglorious faggot ever
OP

Question 1: Are you a faggot?

Somehow I thought people on Veeky Forums might be interested in helping out with something like this

Question 2: Did you answer 'No' to question 1? If so, are you sure you're not a faggot?

oh lord...

well thanks anyway ugyse

Tbh user try again another time it's a tuesday/ wednesday, so we're all the assholes with no lives

Question 3: Did you Get Angry at the casual use of the word "faggot" in the previous?

alright, i suppose primarily a certain type of geek hangs out on Veeky Forums (the resentful, arrogant powermetal-loving kind). cheers dude

Nothing in that post pertains to Veeky Forums in any way, shape or form. There's not even a tenuous link. You could've at least put an elf pic in the op.

What is the topic of these questions meant to be on? I would assume TG related, but I'm not going to assume.

I just figured "traditional games" included quizes. The questions can be of any nature at all. The more varied, the better. As I said, any fun quiz questions are good!

Some examples of questions I had last year:

1. In which olympian game is it forbidden to have a beard?
2. In 2004, the first new symbol was added to morse code since WWII. DOT-LINE-LINE-DOT-LINE-DOT. What does this spell?
3. How do you spell Matthew McConaughey's name? (i read the questions out loud)
4. What is the square root of -1?
5. Steven Spielberg has held the record for highest grossing movie ever with which 3 films?
A: (1: Boxing. 2: @. 4: i. 5: Jaws, E.T., Jurasssic Park)

Just remember to post your next attempt at this around Saturday or Sunday afternoon, that way there should be enough normalfags around here to help you out.

Not that I understand how you're too lazy tot shit out couple dozen quiz questions out on your own but then again I live in the basement and fap to Korean woodcarvings.

thinking of questions is easy. thinking of GOOD questions isnt

I suppose the best questions are the ones where people can be unsure and debate it. Its boring when someone either knows it immediately or has no clue. Also, its more cool if its kinda funny or something

Burger Quizz or bust OP

i dont want 20 damn questions about burgers

is everyone on this subforum autistic or something? cant speak to people no good?

>I just figured "traditional games" included quizes
Go ask /b/, that's the quality of post you deserve

I did. The people there are only slightly less socially retarded than you

I'll try there. Thanks!

>is everyone on this subforum autistic or something
Nice bait OP but we're the normiest of the boards and you're still being told to fuck off, your post doesn't pertain to the board and killed off a thread which did

Filthy uncivilized superpleb detected
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burger_Quiz

youtube.com/watch?v=HbOlbmou_pk

What animal did the witch Circe turn Odysseus' men into?

PIGSU!

how is it reasonable to presume i speak french? (i dont)

quizes are definetly a traditional game. yea its not a boardgame, but the thread hasnt been removed yet, so i would assume it does pertain.

im surprised noone has just, yknow, suggested a question instead of spending all this time raging

cool, thanks!

Alright, I was coming up with some, but fuck it. I get that some people can be aggravating, however that's not an excuse to lower your standards with others.

Here's one of them. Feel free to come up with the rest of the questions to your party.

What is Mohandas Karamchand last name? Ghandi

>"Can't speak to people no good?"
What? It would be, "Can you not speak to others very well?"

>2016
>not speaking the superior language
shiggydiggy

But to answer your original question, you should make the quiz fun so that people get a laugh out of it. Here are some examples from the show:
Which one of these movies actually exists?
a) Talmud Talmud Talmud
b) Tora Tora Tora
c) Koran Koran Koran
d) Bible Bible Bible

Where is Paris located:
a) In the Limousin
b) In Texas
c) In the Pacific
d) On the Moon

etc etc
We always play this with friends for New Year's Eve and it's always a blast.

That question is great, thanks

And yes I'm well aware thats how the sentence would go, grammatically

>quiz
>game
OP most of the games on this Board are essentially piles of number-crunching with a coat of imagination paint slapped on, but they are still closer to a game than fucking Quiz.

Besides the mods are lazy and inconsistent as fuck. There was a thread a couple hours ago that straight up devolved into a /pol/ Trump thread about halfway through, and the Mods didn't do jack shit about it.

Those two suggestions are good. Thanks!

well im sorry it upsets you or whatever, but wouldnt it be wiser to just ignore the thread? noone benefits from you coming here and spewing shit, including you

Also, check out You Don't Know Jack.
It's basically what you want from a quiz.

Alright; I will. Thank you