Fate of the norns

Anyone can share the pdf of this book? I'd like pdf of this one and Denizen of the North, but I won't pay a whole 60$ for a file. Il I get one free I'll buy the other one, if I get both free I'll buy the book.

Muchas gracias

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/tg/1478010904854.pdf
megafileupload.com/kvTx/file.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This looks pretty dope. Bumping for OP.

$60 for a PDF? Did they handcraft it with artisan electrons?

For their defence, it's 30$ per pdf and the core rulebook has something like 370 pages. But for both books it goes up to 60$ and that's a hefty price.

Bumping with drawing from my favourite cartoonist.

Man, I really wish I had saved the copy that an user gave me to strip the watermark out of. Everybody wants one these days.

It's one of the systems I would love to play and I have no group for.

I have the pdfs, but im not at my computer. It's hella fun.

If you could share when you get to your computer you would make a happy op

I'm really bad at computer shit, how does share safely?

mega or mediafire works

Can we put a pdf to share with google doc?
Dropbox?
e-mail?

bumping

i.4cdn.org/tg/1478010904854.pdf

It's listed in there. A look through the archive for pdf share threads would've found it for you in five minutes.

Thanks user, if I get one of the two books working I'll buy the other one and upload it here

No probs, just be aware of the resources available to y'all. Sadly, the other one, Denizen of the North, does not appear to be in the archive.

Why does no one ever check the Archive?

I'll buy it to support the creator and I'll upload it here

I know the creator, cool dude. There's problems with the game & the Runes mechanic in general, but it's also metal as fuck so I don't mind much.

Awesome! Do you think he'd be interested in coming to Veeky Forums to advertise the game personally? It's not a super-popular or well-known game like PF or D&D, the free advertising and exposure wouldn't hurt. The premise is awesome, and I think a lot of the folks here would love it, because it's, as you put it, metal as fuck.

I don't think Andrew would want to come onto Veeky Forums to shill since he's normally either working on the next book/giving demos at a local store or a con or something/spending time with his wife and kid, but I know that one of the main playtesters (and a contributor to the upcoming bestiary-type book, IDK if it's been officially announced yet but it's a thing) lurks every now and then, normally in the MTG or warmahordes threads.

Huh, alright. Makes sense - if I were a family man that's how I'd rather spend my time, to be sure. Did not know one of the playtesters lurked here. Thanks for the update.

>There's problems with the game & the Runes mechanic in general
Can you elaborate?

I personally dislike the way that your stats so heavily define the end results of your abilities. If you want to make a mage-type character (trying to avoid game specific jargon here, bear with me) you've likely got a lot of the blue Runes and not many green or red. However, in order to amplify the power of the spells, you need to apply a red rune to the effect after casting it (basically).

On the one hand, it's neat that it encourages against running a very stupid musclehead or a crippled shaman, because neither of those are likely to live long in Ragnarok to begin with - but it does make character progression frustrating, not being able to use your newest abilities to their full flexibility or effect. This is a personal thing of course, lots of people like it that way.

Couldn't you balance the different runes you get? or is that impossible?

It's possible, sure - I just personally like to be able to specialize a bit more than the game encourages you to.

Another personal thing is that I don't like the grid-based system of acquiring different talents, but again, that's just me. It works.../kind/ of like the sphere grid in Final Fantasy 10, but not quite. You start in the center, able to access the 8 squares around the first, and can only choose talents touching a square you've already obtained.

I personally enjoy that kind of mechanic but that's a personal preference

Denizen of the north:
megafileupload.com/kvTx/file.pdf