We're currently working on Expansion 3

Sad Orphans Edition

Here's the current worklog:
| Expac 3 |
-Princesses
-Header (1st Draft)
-Intro
-Loose Details

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone welcome.

FAQ:
pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF

Resources:
Imgur Album - imgur.com/a/maXHJ
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board - https:// infinity ch.net/twgrl
Booru - tower-girls.booru.org/
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates - pastebin.com/0uCbMGx6

Games:
Subtitle Pending - towergirls.boards.net/
Kingdom Conquest - towerkc.blogspot.ca/

Tabletop Rulebooks:
docs.google.com/document/d/1AiYSs3a-sOL9SgVkjNNFfSRBfJxef99Ow4E7iSP6ra4/edit (Towers)
mega.nz/#!oBkXlaLa!HubjjHJRD_gdcXMqHIoh-6E1GTxZmR2djuX-d-vj4Og (Lewd Adventures)

Quests:
towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/ (Gats)
towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/ (Eversor)

Contact Project Lead: [email protected]

Old Thread:

Hurrah for OP!

Still i'm yet adding few things for the new updates, while waiting for some feedback:

>NpC Compendium:
- Added Jungle Kobold with his relative drawing
- Added Wraith
- Added illustration for both Street Hooker and Yven of the Bleu

>Character Creation Kit
New Skills
- Press the Attack
- Critical Hit
- Intuitive Combat (Temporary Name)

New Spell
- Bless
- Hex (Temporary Name)

Finally able to start work on my own Tabletop thing. Atm this is what i have planned to add.
How Rolls works.
How Magic Works.
How some specific Knights work.
How encounters work.
How buildings work.
How trade works.
How Companions/Courtiers work.
Perks for harder/easier/different games.
Compendium of weapons, armors, examples of schools of magic, basic spells from said examples of schools of magic, Enchantments, Mystical weapons, and artifacts.
How to set up a game.
How Wealth and Personal Wealth works.
How Manpower and Personal Manpower works.

OH, forgot a few.
How Princesses, Land Princesses, Follower Princesses, and Shrine Princesses work.
How weapon stats work.
How combat works.
How armor stats work.

Nice :D

Good luck with the rules!

shitty 2-minute paint bucket recolor of ender/void princess since i've been busy; how do these colors look? also which is the better of the two names?

in nude edit news, I've got mermaid princess more or less done; should I do a fullnude for knight princess or keep the cape/lanyard/gloves/boots?

I've just realized that Towers and the one i came up with use a similar system utilizing d6's, though i've been thinking about changing mine from said d6's to d10's.

The problem with names is that the princess itself should appear as the name suggest.

Example:
If Ender Princess, you should take details who let know the viewer that it's an Ender from Minecraft -> Endermen are Black with Purple Eyes

Void Princess is... well i don't kow... a void princess sounds like someone from outer space, or a princess with a hollow...

Ironically, the very first piece of criticism I received with the original black/purple color scheme was "it should look less like an enderman"

We seem to be at this bizzare impasse where people like the drawing, but it needs to be scrapped because there isn't a word to properly describe it

Well we have a space princess already.

I was very much a fan of the frosty look if it's any consolation.
Make the specs around them look more like snow and then boom. Frost/Winter Princess.

d6 system is quite common i see. I use it for simplicity

>Ironically, the very first piece of criticism I received with the original black/purple color scheme was "it should look less like an enderman"

Really? How odd.. well... try to giving her Purple Eyes.
Still it's you drwaing after all, mine are just suggestions ;)

>Well we have a space princess already.
But she doesn't seems very spacey.. she have just a civilian dress while all the other space princess are more immediate.

And clothings related to snow, then

Gotta get into the holiday spirit.

That is quite well done user, I love it!

I hate that I missed you.

Can you make it so that the enemy's lust attacks don't autorape your princess? If they get their dick in there it doesn't matter if you can shake them off, they still raped her. So why not make it so the grapple is just then grabbing her and she can shake them off before any sex?

Just equip the Chastity Belt to the Princess you want to protect. You found it inside the Church

Just a repost, actually. Can't remember where I got it from, just that it was a thread from way, way back.

And does that stop the animation from playing completely?

If i remember right it sets the Princess Lust to 1 so monsters will just attack her and nothing else

Is the way it works that if a princess has low lust then monsters won't use lust attacks at all? I thought they just were easier to shake off.

>Is the way it works that if a princess has low lust then monsters won't use lust attacks at all?

If i remember right, yes.

higher lust just unlock the possibility to have combat sex, while lower does actually nothing

I see.

Well, at the least if you're going to bind that protection to an item, you should be able to buy it so you can outfit all your princesses.

It's inside the Church, as i said before. The Church is nearby the Human Kingdom

I got that. All I'm saying is that it should be purchasable from a shop so you can put it on multiple princesses.

I tried to make an original Eversor, but Skeleton Princess just sorta...stole the show.

Here is an Alt Costume I suppose!

Also hey, how bout Exorcist Princess? (Or Demon Hunter Princess? Too Wordy?

>Too Wordy
Culler Princess would work.

So, who next?

Rabbit

>The Kong Princess
>not Dong Expander
One
Job

id love Evil princess to get some love. I feel as if theres some real untapped potential there.

does Triclops have any?

Wyvern

>Cymbal
Perfect.
Also, I vote Angel.

Marvelous

So, are we gonna get better Final Art for Gemini Princess? because the current one is a mess.
I don't even mean remaking (I find the Zaphod Beeblebrox look kinda endearing, even though it's not my favorite admittedly), just cleaning it up to look smoother and actually presentable

What if she is a Master or a Companion for the Knight Instead?

I think there way too many princesses and almost nothing for the rest

Yo, I completely spaced and forgot to set up the faq thing. I'll get to it when I'm done photoshopping tonight.

Agreed. However, Eversor and Brumus said they won't. So we need to ask Dude-lor.

We could make her a courtier? Still need a master and a couple of Courtiers

Here's the current list:

Companion List:
Generals [4/4]
-Yeti (Arted)
-Elf (Arted)
-LARP (Text)
-Goblin (Text)

Beasts [4/4] (Names wrong. Phone rez low)
-Deer thing (Arted) (Text)
-Purple thing (Arted) (Text)
-Sugarloaf Beast (Arted) (Text)
-Badger Beast (Text)

Masters [3/4]
-Sea Master (Arted)
-Scribe Master (Text)
-Usurper Master (Text)

Courtiers [3/8]
-Journalist Courtier (Arted) (Text)
-Kabuki Courtier (Arted) (Text)
-Alchemist Courtier (Arted) (Text)

So it looks like we are going with abusive pushy strong independent drake? thats a bit of a pity

Slime, Golem, Angel, Holstaur, Rabbit, Triclops, Lycan
Any of these would be nice

I put what was on the spreadsheet. Was there another set?

Do what you would like with her, it was just fun drawing her, the cute lil thing!

I worked on the concept with Eversor for her. I have a first draft of the text. Honestly it can be reworked into a master or courtier, so I'm down with whatever works better.

Watchful Raven Kingdom's

Exorcist Princess
+ Dedicated and steadfast demon hunter
+ Surprisingly peppy and warm given her line of work.
+ Trained in numerous cleansing methods.
- Blissfully ignorant in everything not related to her duties.
- Has seen some shit/Somewhat unhinged from her experiences

"A well renowned demon hunter with over a hundred successful exorcisms on record. Many believe she is immune to all demonic influences."

I based it off Gen 4 originally so

Hellsinger - purges all unholy entities and inspires followers via purified incantations.

Will of the Ash - In her hands, conventional weapons are surprisingly very effective against demonic forces.

Wonder Keep Kingdom's
Dragon Drake! Princess

+Rich, powerful, and confidant
+Her powerful body can shake the earth
+Passionate about Drake Awareness
-Never, ever, call her a Dragon
-Wingless

love 3
lust 2
wealth 4
power 4

So, who were we switching into Gen IV in exchange for Sugarloaf again?

Maid.

Do you mind if i use some of your drawings for the Ruleset i'm writing? As is used the Yeven drawn by Guayo.
Obviously with the credits.

Still it would be better to have larger images XD

Rust, I like a challenge

Why is Imp so best?

Just leave lust to 0.

sure what were you thinking?

And what were her stats again, it is she not done?

I think I'm starting to like Human Princess

I has ideas

>Sword Master
>Blaster Master
>Bank Master
>Pontiff Master
>Spymaster (based off of Roger A. Miurbe)
>Bait Master
>Storm Master
>Puppet Master
>Heavy Metal Master
>Voodoo Master
>Mind Master

>Sacred Courtier
>Beast Courtier
>Sculpted Courtier
>Skinwalker Courtier
>Gentry/Noble Courtier
>Croupier Courtier
>Roadie Courtier
>Man-At-Arms Courtier
>Inquisitor Courtier

I hope someone can use these ideas

I did a quick update to False Gen.

I also started work on the Companion page for Gen3Exp.

Companion List:
Generals [4/4]
-Yeti (Arted)
-Elf (Arted)
-LARP (Text)
-Goblin (Text)

Beasts [4/4] (Names wrong. Phone rez low)
-Deer thing (Arted) (Text)
-Purple thing (Arted) (Text)
-Sugarloaf Beast (Arted) (Text)
-Badger Beast (Text)

Masters [3/4]
-Sea Master (Arted)
-Scribe Master (Text)
-Usurper Master (Text)

Courtiers [3/8]
-Journalist Courtier (Arted) (Text)
-Kabuki Courtier (Arted) (Text)
-Alchemist Courtier (Arted) (Text)

Changelog?

Secret things.

... so have I.
>To do:
>Possibly make a d10 conversion at some point, either as an update (maintaining and balancing two different sets of content spreadsheets for the d6 and d10 versions would be difficult) or an optional ruleset (having the d6 version separate would allow for far easier Towergirls conversions)

Thing is, though, it's all very early and I have literally no playtesting done, so I might have to change the way rolls work regardless.

Well, it became easy if you are familiar with the dice system you are using. Mine is easy to understand for those who also have played any GW game

Please don't. I need to know.

As much as a monstrosity as this Companion was, I'm just gonna go ahead and throw this out here. Can't remember where I got it.

Someone else here using magic to tell the differences,
>Minor edit to Orphan's face (mouth)
>Orphan's card redone to match the other 19 with wording changes on Dowries and Lust Gift
>Orphan's Quote removed (for some reason)
>GM's Kingdom changed
>GM's art swapped to new one
>GM's lust symbol fixed
>GM's first Dowry edited to fit better visually
>Shadow Quote shortened
>Gargoyle Quote shortened

The only thing i can notice is that Orphan Princess have a different Pose. that's all.

Just to be sure. For example i've found some images you made for fun i guess, so, if you allow me i can give them some stats.

For example the picture related that i've found in your Tmbrl can be a Phase 2 Enemy

Corrections:
-Orphan Princess Art Updated
-Quote never removed. One was suggested, but never added. She is mute and her kingdom lost.
-GM Kingdom's changed to match LARP General and avoid copyright (Greyhawk->Make Believe)
-GM's Art changed (no more bulge)
-GM's Lust Symbol changed (trap->female)
-I don't remember changing shadow and Gargoyle, but maybe something I did a while ago.

Pretty sure that's the art for Tyrant Princess.

>-GM's Art changed (no more bulge)
>-GM's Lust Symbol changed (trap->female)
y

Take a guess.

I can't really think of a reason.

Well, if anything, i might go with the d20 system, i have rules for it as well, and i like it a little more just cause Critical Fails and Critical Successes would be a thing, and those are always fun.

Depending on how the roll-under system is perceived, I may instead change to Maid RPG-style rolls: multiply the result of your roll by your ability score and it gives you the result of your roll

3d6 with extra dice added for advantage and disadvantage is nice and all, and it does help to make things a lot less random, but at a certain point, if your Advantage or Disadvantage gets high enough, you'll just be doing stuff like rolling 20d6 for attacks.

A change like this would require large-scale rewrites of just about everything, though. I'll figure this stuff out once I can get a playtest going.

Man, Fire Princess' art needs a touch up. It's got jpg artifacts out the ass.
For the orphan update, all I see is the mouth being changed from nervous to neutral. Am I not seeing any other changes, or was that it?

And I'm assuming it's safe to say that nobody really liked Orphan's artist's redraw?

it did get a touchup

Oh shit, that looks so much better.

Knew I was forgetting something. Eh, I'm planning to go back and completely remake the files for 4 and False later. I'll just do it then.

>didn't even notice trap symbol until now
>had to go back an check everything
>at least two princesses i would otherwise have picked have dicks

God damn it.

Well not anymore, apparently? And PS won't tell me why GM loses the dong despite being based on a person who is pre-op iirc.

PA here.

That is because she has scheduled her op and I didn't want to say anything directly (her privacy), but was a bit surprised at how quickly the changes were found. I had thought I had discussed the changes to GMP, considering the approaching operation, with her and that we were in agreement. However, upon her waking up and reading the thread, she has requested I return GMP to the original state. So, sorry for the confusion and GMP, the character, will return to being a trap.

>Pretty sure that's the art for Tyrant Princess.

Damn... i've tried to find pictures who wheren't princesses or combined princesses

Well, now i have to wait for Eversosrs response.. maybe he can point out what i could use then :/

>TV series Beeblebrox

mah nigga

>also didn't notice the trap symbol that's been there since day one.
>looks through all gens to check
>notices CatP is lesbian/bi
>head explodes

Cat Prin is a lesbian. however, she also has full lust. So you get her gift immediately; which allows you to make her straight.

ah, I see.
...also Hermit's a trap and Gnoll is a herm o3o

I should have noted that at least for now I'm only doing Gen 1 - 3 princesses.

If anyone wants to make a suggestion here is my master list i use to keep track of the ones I've already done.

Ones that were suggested so far and will end up in my strawpoll are...

>Rabbit
>Angel
>Triclops
>Angel
>Holstaur

Pirate.

And I'll go ahead and suggest a Faris alt.

Yeah, Op is happening in December, but that doesn't mean I want the GM Princess card to change. As far as I'm concerned the character is made and on the charts, just because I'm changing is no reason to change them.
Photo didn't realize my stance on that and in addition thanks to his sleep deprivation thought I said otherwise. Though, if y'all as a whole want to change the card, that is up to you. I've always desired to just leave the card's control up to the community.

Velg is there a way I could contact you easier?

Will Dullahan have matching alts?
I think it'd be kinda funny to be able to mix and match the two.

I think Jester Princess could have some fun alts.

I agree.

DRIDER

Oh. She just wasn't crossed off that master list.

I vote for Dragon Princess 1 then.

That's specifically Ficfic's list, Drider was done by Eversor.

Should this be added to a chart?

It should be added to a fire.

Isn't that someones Webcomic OC?

Not so much a specific OC as it is an OC race

If that's a thing

>It should be added to a fire.

When Waifus Collide.

Isn't every non-trope fantasy race an OC? I'm not sure whay distinction you are trying to make.