kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Previously on JumpChain!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/49067699/#49072153
forums.spacebattles.com/threads/znt-back-to-basics-6-mostly-ln-canon-discussion.268693/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So last thread made me think. If Red's gone, does that mean MCU's up for grabs?

What.

No seriously.

What.

>>Previously on JumpChain!
When did we start doing this?

The magic side of DC gets rather dark at times.

>What.
>No seriously.
>What.
That is the correct reaction.

If I remember it right, he winged it off a cliff.

The Heroic Legend of Arslan jump when?

In 21 threads. Get working, you now have a deadline to meet.

Hey, so are the force-fields generated by Lantern Rings skin-tight? Can I adjust it to cover above/below a physical outfit that I own?

It's an old thing.

I'm suddenly reminded that I... ahem... really like magicians.

NO! Bad user! Magicians are not for lewd.

I believe so.

Everything is for Lewds. That's kind of how fetishes work.

How strong is your plot armor?

I dunno about that buddy

That is incorrect. They are for fun and lewds. Magicians are love, magicians are life.

To which of those questions?

I know I asked last thread but I'll repost it because it was late in the thread.

>Costumes
>Bondage
>Rabbits in hats
How can you say they're not for lewd?

Vertigo had some crazy shit going on.

That's a matter of personal opinion, user.

Manyfist, how big of a physical boost does Matrix of Leadership give?

If I vote yes do I get an invitation?

I have no clue how powerful the wishes from those series are. You could probably be a jump coordinator post-spark just by being powerful enough, however.

Even Ohio?

That is why if you ever run into Constantine, the only proper responses are to remove him from existence, or get as far away as possible.

Wish for the ability to send people on their own chains with rules and a jump coordinator suited to them, that way everyone go on an adventure in their own personal interpretation of Jumpchain.

It also makes it so that you don't have to do any work, this is my own plan for if I end up being the one who has to fulfill the uplift agreement.

Vacation was boring. All I got was fruitless job searching and an existential crisis.

Back to the drawing board I go.

Disgaea DLC might be delayed a bit as I work out the logistics of Netherworld feature purchases.

Work on Familiar of Zero and Code Geass is actually starting now, just so they're done and over with. No promises on what order they'll be done, or how soon. I am not looking forward to the Knightmare section of Geass, or having to quantify Void Magic in Zero, or if it's even worth making buyable.

I'm juggling ideas on what to do for a Madoka Part 2. It's probably going to be a mishmash of canon, Rebellion, and the currently in-progress Wraith arc. Here's hoping there's nothing retarded in terms of escalation during the interquel. Knock on wood. I think the events of the original Homura loop might be a scenario, drawback, or optional gauntlet. Not sure yet. I'm not sure of a lot of things on this, much less making this, but the original jump is before all of this and the maker isn't exactly around for me to ask. Worth a shot, I guess?

>On that note

Metroid is probably the most ambitious thing I want to do, and considering South's WIP, it looks like it'll be a tall mountain to climb with a lot of expectations. Still, it's a canon I'm familiar with, so I should have SOMETHING workable if I try to scale it.

I have no idea what else I'll want to do in terms of IP. I really wish I managed to get that claim on DxD. Any word of that lately?

As for my other jumps, all I'm going to be doing is correcting typos or making tweaks. Only thing I can see myself doing is messing with the drawbacks of Kenshin a bit, since I basically made those in a hurry to finish the damned jump.

Questions and suggestions welcome.

Speaking of magicians, apart from Razzle Dazzle, what is the best place to be and or become one?

And I don't mean jumps that give you real magic or superpowers, that's cheating and defeats the purpose. Is Razzle Dazzle actual magic, or just mundane? I've never been sure of the jump's intent.

All of those questions.

where can I find hypnosis perks?

Razzle Dazzle is probably the worst way, given it's the very definition of a jump that cheats and just gives you actual magic.

There's plenty of mind control perks in the chain, which are similar but distinct.

Generic Universal Monster has a perk that makes you good at hypnosis, and a ring that lets you hypnotize people.

You could be a Drowzee and/or Hypno in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, which comes with the side benefit of being able to eat dreams.

The latter in-setting, the former post-jump. Also, Clover said magic boosters would affect it.

Well with Red gone you should have an easy time with the Knightmare section.

Can we get the shit poster warning, sigh. . . again?

>Latter in setting
Yeah, telekinetically lifting carrier ships is mundane. Sure.

I assume it would be like a TV illusionist making the statue of liberty disappear. All tricks and misdirection.

Almost every perk and item in the jump contradicts you on this.

You are really stretching there, user. Nowhere in the jump does it say that, so you're being given massive superpowers in a mundane setting because... apparently you suck enough that you can't cut being a stage magician.

Just wish for omnipotence and do it the hard way.
Those wishes aren't capped like others, They're actual omnipotent wishes.
Well unless you take one of the later fate settings. Then you've got to deal with the grail corruption unless you fix it first.

O rly.

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/49067699/#49072153

Dude, if you want DXD just do it. It's just that chuckle fuck Hentai jump maker that's "doing" it. I'd rather see FoZ, but if you want DXD just do it.

That was my only post, I have no idea what the actual ruling is, I was just chiming in to point out how things could be 'mundane'.

You might want to read the jump first then.

>Questions and suggestions welcome.

A Samus companion would be nice for obvious reasons. Also getting some perks to work with the tech in that verse would be good to I think though I don't really know all that much about Metroid.

On familiar of zero you should might want to take a look at this thread if you don't mind venturing there for information that could be useful.

forums.spacebattles.com/threads/znt-back-to-basics-6-mostly-ln-canon-discussion.268693/

got nothing for code geass, I think you do a pretty good job covering all the neat stuff with your jumps anyways so I think you should do well.

Dumbass.

DXD is "claimed" but the guy working on it isn't from here.
So it's an SB claim you don't have to worry about.
If they get upset they've got their own drive.

No Hentai man isn't doing this one. It's the Highlander asshole, which means we're probably going to get a fucking mess or nothing at all.

Read before posting. Best way to do it, just read.

Cthulhu was working on DxD. He posted a wip here a few times.

This version has some minor changes, but perhaps the biggest is one that now Holy Weapons are no longer seperate from Major Holy Blood, they come with the Major Holy Blood perk.

Perks are worded less awkwardly and are clearer, too.

I should really have known better than to offer an interpretation on how something someone was saying could be possible, yes.

No need for that.

>obvious reasons.
And what would those be, user?

When your interpretation has no support in the jump, goes against what the author himself has said and doesn't make sense given the contents of the jump? Yeah, kinda.

Did he hand it off over on SB?

The only WIP I've seen has Cthulhu's and some other dude who's not the dingus who made the 3 ugh Highlander jumps' name on it.

>It's the Highlander asshole, which means we're probably going to get a fucking mess or nothing at all.
The guy that cut and pasted the same perks into 3 jumps, and said it needed to be 3 jumps because the IPs are so different?

That guy?

Oh, this is sure to work out.

Why is SB so shit at this?

So, which is the "safest" DC continuity? I was under the impression that the New 52 was generally a lower powerlevel, but anons last night seemed to think it was more dangerous.

>obvious reasons

From what I read in post above, namely saying it is 'the latter' which is 'mundane' the discussion was about it being mundane in the jump, which questioned and I offered an interpretation for how it could be possible. That was not intended to be a ruling, just explaining how what might have been a ruling could be possible.

I will stop now.

For Code Geass, I would suggest having a perk for Suzaku-level physical abilities. In a setting where most people are just like the real world in terms of physical capability, Suzuku outruns machine guns, from handheld to automated to use ones being wielded by knightmares, as well as kicking so hard he not only shatters spears but sends the people using them flying.

Oh, and for the knightmare section, having the ability to choose to have a Knight Giga Fortress (which sacrifices speed and dexterity for raw durability and size) is probably a good idea.

As for Madoka, maybe a scenario involving going through tons of despair, pain, and difficulties with the reward being gaining the ability to summon and control your Witch form ala Sayaka.

DCAU

I could have sworn it was a collab by highlander man and some other guy who doesn't leave SB.
Maybe I'm wrong, and Cthulu is the guy making it.
I honestly hope he is in that case, but from what I remember the WIP was nothing like his other work and was a shitheap right out.
I'd honestly prefer the old one we have over whatever that monstrosity becomes.

Hug box. Most over there feel that they're ideas are special and without flaws and they rarely get someone to tell them they're being retarded until they come over here. And if we tell them they're stupid? They can just retreat to SB to get some more praise.

Once again, you're explaining something without knowing anything relevant to that subject and explaining things in a way that contradicts other things that have already been said.

Looks good, nice work.

A mid chain jumper could probably take out anything in DCAU other than Amazo.

DCAU. Of course, CCDT has said before that whatever continuity you pick is raised to the powerlevel of mainline comics.

Yeah, but if we get a jump of that, I'll have to retcon to a different one.

They have basically 3 notable jumpmakers that "interact" with this thread. SJ-Chan. Abraxes and cthulhu. Drakensis technically is a 4th but I don't know if he's even on SB anymore.

SJ-Chan is known for meta/fuckbalance
Abraxes is known for triple highlander.
cthulhu is pretty much the sane man out of the three.

Make of that what you will.

What about Brellin? He's pretty good when not on one of his rather frequent moments of temporary insanity.

Also, I'm not so sure of that. While it may /seem/ lighter, I'm fairly sure that the world has literally ended several times.

There's also Cracker_Jack.

Aren't CrackerJack, Merchant, and Megacorp from there, too?

Abraxes did make Vanquish jump which is his saving grace

Brellin doesn't really post here anymore. I suppose he could and not get shouted to death, but I haven't seen him here for a long time.
Unless you're one of the madmen who thinks Heavens is Brellin, but that's just crazy talk.

There are some jump makers who are on both communities, we generally don't consider them SB people.

Why is this thread suddenly so yandere for Brellin?

>cthulhu
I'd rather he just stick to lewd jumps. He's got a knack for that, we don't have anyone doing that, and he's mucked up the other things he's tried.

Merchant used to go back and forth to try and facilitate communication because back in the day some people still hoped the two communities could at least see eye to eye on some things. He stopped because real life got too busy for him and there was no incentive anyways.

Megacorp I dunno, but Cracker_Jack is I guess, I had no clue he was from SB.

Is it really that great that it redeems the rest of his fiascos?

The vanquish jump is pretty meh. The reason it's ok is because vanquish is just so good you have to try if you want to fuck it up.
That's not even getting into the base that was infinite pods that took fucking forever to get him to fix.
But since he did I can't really hold it against him.

Look for perks for the Cthulhu saves the world jump over the next few days, and ask him then. 90% certain that it's Cthulhu doing both dxd and cstw.

I think someone is trying to force SB conflict for the sake of divisiveness. Especially that guy that copy/pastes arguments from there straight up, including all the replies. Maybe to chase out the SB jumpmakers that come here?

You can tell it's SB-related stuff because he's letting you become Cthulhu and summon Azathoth any time you damn well please.

Can I suggest that you add a few blank lines so that the stuff is less cluttered? Like, put some between the +1000 and locations, so that locations lines up with the top of the next page?

He also explicitly calls that out as a bad idea in the perk itself.

So why does everyone talk about using Superman's DNA when his friend John is like him but greater, and when his abilities are explicitly the result of advanced engineering?

Excuse me but I use Supergirl's DNA since that's readily available after waifuing her.

Ew

Because silver age superman.
And because non silver age superman benched planets even without getting hypercharged by excessive sunlight.

Mah man!

This guy has taste!

Because Superman is more iconic than Martian Manhunter. Also you can be a full on (though young) Martian in Young Justice, while that same jump, the closest to offering being a Kryptonian, only offers half Kryptonian.

Also, also, Superman is usually more straight up powerful, even though MM has more versatility.

If you're going to grab one you may as well grab the other. Superman is also usually stronger in physical abilities although Martian Manhunters abilities means that he'd defeat him pretty easily.

I'm pretty sure the Young Justice incarnations are much, much weaker than in the comics.

Also, MM is usually considered a physical peer to Superman. What's more, he's not reliant on specifically yellow starlight to fuel any of his powers.

Kind of obvious here

You know what, the thing about John Constantine turning his conscience into a baby and killing it makes more sense than this picture does.

The "power levels are usually the same unless show otherwise" only applies to marvel because of the nature of that multiverse. The same cannot be said for DC and since the higher level martian feats aren't shown in YJ you won't be getting them from that jump.

The yellow starlight thing does mesh well with a lot of sunlight generating perks/abilities though. I also thought Green Lantern had something to do with the earth pulling thing? Am I thinking of a different event or something?

There's been a lot of planet-pulling in DC, mang.

*shown

wasn't there a dc magic jump i cant seem to find it in the folders