What was his fucking problem?

What was his fucking problem?

He was actually rather stupid.

Honestly, I've always felt the 40k lore works best if you assume that Emps was just an enormously strong psyker warlord who arose at the end of the Age of Strife and everything else is just propaganda he surrounded himself with.

he loved mankind too much

So what do you guys do for your jobs? Because I bet it's something stupid like office worker, and not "conqueror of the galaxy and savior of mankind".

I know right?

He didn't have a wife to confess his emotions to and to help raise his sons. Malcador is great and all but in the end he's just a friend and roommate.

BL writers fucking SUCK.

That's what's wrong with everything in the current GW lore.

I feel ya, bro.

He just wanted to build a wall between Mankind and Chaos.

You know, that's an incredibly stupid argument even when you're defending an actual person. When it's a figment of a collective imagination, and one who is deliberately shrouded in mystery to boot, you come off as an absolute idiot.

His dipshit sons didn't listen

>Thats a nice empire you got there
>Would be a shame if something had to happen to it...

Everything is Erebus's fault

I also am not the result of a mass suicide pact carried out by a bunch of old men high on shrooms

No, that was Dorn.

Some of the earlier (retconned) lore had him as a Chaos Sorcerer trying to renege his debts to the Ruinous Powers.

Black Library writers mostly. Though Angron was a pretty poor decision even before they got involved.

Angron was an entire constellation of bad decisions. In fact, I can't think of a single good decision Emps made vis a vis Angron.

>Though Angron was a pretty poor decision even before they got involved.
He was like the 3rd last Primarch found and he hadn't even conquered his world and was about to die.

Why destroy a perfectly good world for a shitty Primarch?

Erebus was an upjumped monkeigh that thought he was hot shit.

Chaos was always in control of mankinds destiny.

Being best girl.

>Chaos was always in control of mankinds destiny.
Sure it was user.

His true errors were as follows:
>Not treating his sons like sons and instead treating them as extensions of his will
>Not teaching the nascent Imperium about the dangers of Chaos and how to gaurd against it

>Not teaching the nascent Imperium about the dangers of Chaos and how to gaurd against it
Don't you mean actively denying it exists and banning all those who were best at fighting it?

>I also am the result of a gang bang pact carried out by a bunch of old men high on shrooms

Returning to Terra without telling anyone why, making Horus warmaster, Burning Prospero, bitching out Lorgar were all pre-BL. aka his worst decisions.

He did nothing wrong really, not from his point of view.

Ever notice how the Night Lords from Terra, made before they rediscovered Curze on Nostramo, were already pale skinned criminals who could see in the dark better? Or how about how the Space Wolves from Terra were wolfy wolves already? Or how the World Eaters pre-Angron had a reputation for being vicious fighters.

The Primarchs were genetically developed for the homeworlds they would "accidentally" land on. Why? Because the Emperor intended them to land on these worlds and was working in advance. He was molding them for specific needs.

This extends further, the Emperor knew the Heresy was coming. This is why he acts so stupid, aloof, and generally non-interactive during the whole thing. He was counting on it.

When a Astropath who sees a vision of the future tells the Emperor what will happen in the Heresy, the Emperor simply replies "I know". He intended to end up on the Golden Throne and for humanity to become what it has been for the last 10,000 years. He depended on the Imperial cult, letting Lorgar foster it until the time was right.

Why is he doing all this? We don't know yet. That is the final step of his master plan.

This isn't even some pet theory. Throughout the series Sanguinius, Curze, Magnus, and even Guilliman have all alluded to it.

>This extends further, the Emperor knew the Heresy was coming. This is why he acts so stupid, aloof, and generally non-interactive during the whole thing. He was counting on it.
I've heard this theory a thousand time but it fails when it comes to Magnus, the webway project and then Prospero.

Explain to me the master plan behind getting you final objective ruined creating a giant hole into the warp on Terra, and then alienating the one guy who could come and sit on the thone instead of you.

>This isn't even some pet theory.
Yes it is.

Retconned. The Emperor was uplifted by Chaos.

Prove it.

Between the Silent King and the Emperor, who was the best ruler?

Also who would win in a fight?

The novel "Vengeful Spirit".

You mean the bit where the Emperor goes behind a door and no-one sees what happens then he comes back out and the only information you get is from a demon?

>One of the information you get is from a fellow Perpetual companion who traveled with the Emperor and guided the Emperor out of the Warp?

Where there was ZERO daemons in the book talking about the Emperor. So why cocksucker keep saying that?

And by the way the door is the Gateway to the Gods. It leads directly to their court.

>"NO! I MUST KILL CHAOS!" the Emperor shouted
>The vox said "No, Emperor. You are Chaos!"
>And then the Emperor was a Chaos Sorcerer

>It leads directly to their court.
This is what we know.
>The Emperor was uplifted by Chaos.
This is what you claimed.

So prove it.

>This is what you claimed.

What Alivia (witness) said and the suppressed memory of the Primarchs (Horus, Fulgrim, and Mort).

Red the novel.

the in life reason is that he was a God that expected his children to be up to his standards, rather than a host of man children with daddy issues.

The real reason is that some of the BL writers have severe daddy issues, and project it onto him, and the others are just too incompetent to write miscommunication without turning the people in question into dribbling retards.

The HH era was simply not something we were supposed to know. It was Godlike beings brought low by the humanity they sought to save, not a bunch of pathetic little bitches and their retarded little problems.

>Red the novel.
I have. Theres no proof of anything. Feel free to post some though if you think you have any.

>the suppressed memory of the Primarchs
How does this prove the chaos gods uplifted Emps?

cont'ed.

You are not the only one who will demand proof, motherfucker. Where in the "Vengeful Spirit", did a daemon ever say anything about the Emprah's power?

>I have.

No, you didn't.

see >How does this prove the chaos gods uplifted Emps?

Also this is a proof that you didn't read the novel or you wouldn't have asked that.

Me disagreeing with you means I havent read a book? interdasting.

If youre so sure of yourself just post your proof. Please go ahead.

>Where in the "Vengeful Spirit", did a daemon ever say anything about the Emprah's power?
The Red angel did.

>Me disagreeing with you means I havent read a book? interdasting.

You not reading the novel proves that you are full of shit.

As this post proves and . So fuck off until you read

>The Red angel did.

Nope. See? You are lying.

I haven't read the book, what events in it prove that emps was uplifted by chaos?

This theory usually holds that Magnus was the only thing the Emperor didnt foresee, which is why he reacts so harshly to it.

Magnus was originally intended to sit on the throne but afterwards the Emperor was forced to do it.

>NA UH
K.

I'm done here you have no proof. I'll respond again when you get some.

Spoilers.

-Again, Alivia (companion of the Emperor and one of the True Perpetuals) commentary while she tries to seal the gateway.

-Horus invistigation of the planet's history

-The unlocked memories of the primarchs.

>This theory usually holds that Magnus was the only thing the Emperor didnt foresee
So the theory only works if you handwave away the bits that make it not work?

You are done with nothing. I tasked you with actually reading the book so you won't try to be a weasel and I wouldn't have to explain the context.

You said that ONLY a daemon said that the Emperor got his power from the Chaos Gods. Well, no daemon in the book claimed that. Not the Red Angel or the other guy who were the only character daemons other of daemon prince Fulgrim. So you lied intentionally. Shame on you.

He wanted a family but had no daughters to reproduce with.

>Chaos Sorcerer
>not Chaos Emperor Dragon

if you think The Emperor has a problem, you're part of the problem heretic.

>Help I've fallen and can't get up!

Every thread until you like it

I would say its because the Emperor stays up to date on the banlist, but TTS disproved that.