Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/9rFqfwrq
youtube.com/watch?v=fsKsFU766Io
youtu.be/_Ka01Y_pYgM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OC Dream Prince DLC & Dream Prince updated to v1.2

Dream Prince DLC1 pg1 CYOA v1.0.jpg

Dream Prince DLC1 pg2 CYOA v1.0.jpg

Finally got done with my hopefully last batch of builds. Hopefully they aren't all complete garbage.

Posting this first.

Dream Prince DLC1 pg3 CYOA v1.0.jpg

page 3 of 3.

Dream Prince pg1 CYOA v1.2.jpg
>Dream Prince v1.2 Changelog
Various spelling errors fixed across all pages.
Rewording on a few options to make a bit more sense.
Added some text to Coin Collector and Valkyrie.
Added Bonuses to all Damsels to work with the DLC.

Dream Prince pg2 CYOA v1.2.jpg

2 of 6

Dream Prince pg3 CYOA v1.2.jpg

3 of 6

Rosanon, you are a warm blanket and a mug of hot chocolate in an endless abyss.

>Dream Prince v1.2 Changelog
Added a new ability to aquatic prince on pg 2.

Dream Prince pg4 CYOA v1.2.jpg

4 of 6

Turns out there's a file limit and my image pdfs are too high quality, so part 1.

>implying anything on Veeky Forums is quality

Dream Prince pg5 CYOA v1.2.jpg

5 of 6

Dream Prince pg6 CYOA v1.2.jpg

6 of 6

Part 2.

Gotta stroke my penis somehow, right?

And Part 3 with Pastebin link: pastebin.com/9rFqfwrq

fair

> Skele Souls.
Jolly fucking Cooperation.

> Link.
Fuck yeah.

>Now KISS.

So do we get 15 new points with the DLC or just 15 points in total?

> Simo.
> Steve.

It's like you don't even want a challenge.

Funny enough, Simo's was probably the hardest one out of all the builds to actually reate and write about. That one was on the back burner since August.

Steve...

Yeah, I've got no excuses on that one.

Thank you, user. Love you all.

But don't compliment me until I finish my other CYOA. I have to do that first.

Can you tell me what it is? I promise I won't tell anyone else.

Your secrets. Tell them to us.

15 points total across both. The dlc is an addon not really a stand alone.

What? It's just the thing I've been posting for a while and haven't got the chance to deal with the second page of.

Damn this college work.

I believe it's the second page to the Magic TG Order CYOA.

Page 2? I thought that was just a legend.

I'm just lazy. and busy.

What version is the base cyoa on?

It's okay, take all the time you need.

1.2 the one I just posted. Has some updated info and fixes across all 6 pages. Mostly minor stuff.

Working on the Drug Waifu CYOA. Are there any drugs/waifus you want to see represented? I already have LSD, Steroids, Marijuana, and Ketamine.

Ah sorry, wasn't paying attention and thought that was still part of the dlc

ecstasy

> Krokodil.
> Bath Salts.
> Whoonga.
> Flakka.
> My girl, Scopolamine.

I may have bitten off a little more than I can chew.

Rad as hell user.

You get used to it. Like being waterboarded.

I like doing this every once in a while.

Fortitude Weakening
「Breakdown」

youtube.com/watch?v=fsKsFU766Io
>Stats:
Power: A
Speed: D
Range: C
Durability: B
Precision: C
Potential: A

-1 Ripped As Fuck
-2 BroJo
-1 Sharp Dresser
-1 Do You Even Pose?
-1 Cool Hair
-1 Battle Cry

「Breakdown」 can lower the resilience of any object it touches, the longer the contact, the greater the weakness. A moment of contact is barely noticeable, but more than 3 seconds of cumulative contact could cause a metal fork to 'wilt', or make a wall collapse. Effect spreads from point of contact slowly, but steadily, at 1 inch per second. Spread halts when contact is broken. Effect fades after 1 minute without contact.

Basically just a punchghost with a slow, disintegrating touch.
I can't decide what it looks like, though. My first though was something out of a 1970s punk rock band, though, so maybe I'll go with that.

Methamphetamine
Salvia
Vicodin
Heroin
Caffeine
Norepinephrine
Nicotine
Oxycontin
Just off the top of my head.

> Krokadil grants you the blessing of Nurgle.
> Bath Salts are the dusted bones of Khorne's champions.
> Whoonga can melt your stomach.
> Flakka permanently turns you schizo.
> Scopolamine is the fucking tool of Tzeentch wizards and Slaanesh's most depraved slave-takers.

Wew.

Thanks user.

Some of that shit listed is horrifying.

And some of it seems easy to produce.

yeeeeah i'm just going to stop right here before I end up on a watchlist

Whatever chemicals make up Adderall.
I had straight A's as a kid, until they took me off it.
Now I can barely hold onto a thought for longer than 10 seconds.

> Krokadil makes you rot whilst being cursed to live.
> Bath Salts turn you into a badass berserker/naked tank of death that is highly likely to be put down by the police.
> Whoonga is just street garbage that I think can melt your stomach. It's often filled with cheaper shit to sell more for less.
> Flakka is Bath Salt's crazy cyborg uncle who has come to take you to Nam.
> Scopolamine strips the victim of their free will, leaving them a willing and compliant "helper."

>Scopolamine strips the victim of their free will, leaving them a willing and compliant "helper."
please tell me this is just some fetish shit and isn't actually a real thing

Lol spending time on dead end decisions again I see.

No, it's real. The plant it is derived from is completely legal to own, I believe.

> Just down process it or anything, k?

*Don't

Fuck.

I need to see about getting me some of that shit.

Diagnosed with ADHD but my mom took me off of it as a kid, did okay in school but I know I have a pretty short attention span and it'll definitely help in college.

Failing that, I can sell it to classmates.

well, consider me pretty damned spooked. gonna work on the CYOA and try to get my mind off it.

Splendid.

Keep up the good work, Case.

thanks?

From my experience, Adderall is about as close to NZT-48 as we're likely to see in our lifetimes.
Absolute focus. Casually acing everything. It was awesome.

Or maybe I'm just unbalanced and normal people are like that all the time. Who could say?

Depends. Are you the kind of person that just naturally bounces between tasks, sometimes ot the point where you just can't sit down and read something?

>"Subtle" chest size is a D-cup
Man, boys really don't know anything, do they...

Power Absorption
[Be My Lover]
youtu.be/_Ka01Y_pYgM
>Stats:
Power: A
Speed: B
Range: E
Durability: C
Precision: B
Potential: A
-Fabulous as Fuck
-JoJo
-Do you even pose?
-Sharp Dresser
-Cool Hair
[Be My Lover] Able to absorb the power of other stand users temporarily and use it against them.

>You've been nice so I'm going to give you demonic powers that hurt people
nice try devil

Eh, don't really see a whole lot I would add to my build, but there's a few I might take like the superhero add on and some of the quests.

Still looks great though, and it's nice to have more options for Dream Prince. One of my favorites.

>Neo's picture for public speaking
10/10
male
cute (2)
Early bird (4)
EZ gainz (5)
Public Speaking (7)
Creativity (10)
Safeguard (11)
(subtracting 5, since I'm spending more than that on this page)
Urban (6)
Big house (11)
Hot tub (13)
Sauna (14)
Electronics (15)
Artistic (16)
LOOD (19)
(-5 for the page)
Happy (21)
Mom:
>Housewife (23)
>Ara Ara (27)
>Supportive (29)
Dad:
>Loving (31)
>Lax (32)
>Ambitious (33)
Open Minded (25)
My little Mellanie Minion (free)
VENERABLE BATTLE-BROTHER Dylan (27)
Clarice Cyoa Creator (30)
Darlin' Daisy (33)
Alfred (35)
Thor, A cool rival like Gary Oak, but not an asshole like Gary Oak (36)
Kate, a worthy opponent (38)
Lacee Cyoa Creator, because fuck you (40)
Linda, for maximum cozy (42)

Really great and comfy cyoa. I ended up wanting more points (which is odd for me. Generally I'm like "Eh, I don't NEED that" and end up only spending 3/4 of what I'm given. Of course when I went back and downsized my house I ended up with leftovers), and it would've been nice to get a freebie friend or two, though I guess it's my fault for setting up a pre-pubescent orgy. That said, you may still want to have page with complications etc for extra points (if you don't care about your old memories, it'd save me a bit of magic to wipe them!). A bigger friend selection would've been nice as well. In general there weren't many choices for male companions (no homo, but I want a good bro), but friends in particular: 13 females to 3 males, come on. What if I wanted to be the little girl?

Is Chocolate a drug?

kava coffee
peyote
MK-ULTRA
Psychoactive toad
oregano placebo weed

It produces mood altering chemical effects, so maybe.

Although I'm pretty sure all food does.

More like a small C.

Well, at any rate, I had to in order to represent the proper spread of sizes that I wanted to portray. I also couldn't find anything that was the exact exact size I wanted and also SFW/a good image, so I had to settle for a little bigger than desired for that one.

It's up to the user to use them for good or evil, user. All of those powers have beneficial applications. You're certainly not forced to use them on anyone.

Surely your assumption is based upon the recognition of your weak will that would not allow the responsible use of such abilities and gifts. Speaks more about you than me, I think.

Waifu Tier: Highlander, Bliss
Smug Tier: SDA
Drinking Buddy Tier: Box Wine
Good Tier: Beri
Okay Tier: Kit, Italics, Quiet
Ignore Tier: Angel

This is accurate

Were you the user who was anxiously waiting for the dlc? If so I guess i'm sorry there's nothing that really interests you in it.

Science >>>> Magic

If I follow Quiet will I have to fight of Isis?

Why would you. According to the CYOA the readers of CYOAs, authors, and you (author apprentice) all live in a place called the General.

I hope Italics keeps their promise of extending this cyoa with a make your own cyoa features in it.

As always I'm struck by how pretty it is. I want my CYOA to be prettiful too.

>House
House Obcultus
>Classes
>Science 4 years
Advance Engineering
Genetics
Quantum Physics
Alien Chemistry
>Magic 4 years
Transmutation
Enchantment
Metamagic
>Extracurricular Clubs
Repair Club

Transformation (0)
00 - Instant Girl

Physique (20)
00 - Athletic
00 - Girl-Sized
05 - Developed
10 - Built to Last
05 - Stand Tall

Sexuality (20)
00 - Dual-Classing
20 - Variable
00 - Powerful

Identity (0)
00 - Enemy Territory
00 - Continue

Companions(10)
10 - Karen Iruga

Extras (110)
20 - Lust Buster
30 - Dildus Maximus
15 - Menstrual Cancel
15 - Birth Control
10 - Flawless Skin
20 - Refuse Change

Brutal choices had to be made to get in under the point limit. But it will be a good life.

>That moment when you've got about twenty hand-written pages of back story for a single-page CYOA
Well.

I'd fuck you, user. And wife you, if you let me. Good work.

>Panties of Radfem
>Social Ambivalence

cool! seems fun

>still doing alliterations
nice

Question about the book. After a year I can use it on a target for a second time... So, suppose I used it in a fit of breakup rage on a disappointing boyfriend and so she's been living as a girl all year, and now I fire it off again. Does she just change back, or do I have the same creative freedom I had the first time?

I mean - can I arrange for him to be a... less disappointing boyfriend afterwards?

DMT, ayahuasca.

Anyhow, the build.

Slow Burn
Thin
Subtle
Feminine
Slender
Shorty -10
Boy crazy
Subby
Powerful libido
What Change? -30
Take Two -40
Watashi, Pink Frills -60
Lust Buster -80
Gender Bender -110
Cancel & Control -140
Super Form -160

So what's the plan? Firstly, a slow change so that I can enjoy the anticipation. Getting smaller every day. Clothes not fitting. Mental changes beginning to have their effect. Buying prettier things. Noticing boys. And nobody but me thinking anything is unusual about it.

Mostly this stuff is convenient for my boyfriend. I'm small and slender and submissive and instinctively feminine, and I never have to push him away for a week and don't have to worry about pregnancy. And if he wants my super form to be a maid he'll have the cleanest house ever and the nicest sammiches made for him; or if he tells me to change it for something more lewd I'll have the most incredible skills to please him. I think he should choose, it'll help establish the whole Subby thing.

Oh. And he'll find himself with the most raging boner making it practically impossible to walk pretty much whenever I'm feeling horny, which will be often. Because it may look like I'm his submissive bitch but everyone knows it's the sub calling the shots most of the time in those situations.

Finally... I took the book. The potential is incredible. I'll use it ethically of course. But the gender thing is a sideshow - I can make anybody, anybody, seventeen again, as long as they accept the sex change. It's an astounding blessing I can confer. A gift. I'll use it for good. Mostly.

Had a good amount of pages for a CYOA I just gave up on, it ended up being too structured and linear and just way too ambitious for little payout

Pic related was one of like eight I was working. Each Titan was supposed to have two forms of discipleship each with unique physical modifiers that I had not thought of yet.

>House Vespertine

>Year 1
Archery, Investigation, Observation, Alchemy, Utilimancy, Intuition. Extra class, Penetration.

Year 1 is for learning the basics. Skills that will serve me well throughout my whole education.

>Year 2
Immunity, Medicine, Illusions, Wilderness Training, Martial Arts, Durability. Extra class, Distraction

Time to branch out into what I really want. Strength, versatility, sneakiness. No matter where I go, I can make my way.

>Year 3
Swordplay, Extreme Temperatures, Genetics, Transfiguration, Acrobatics, Witchcraft. Extra class, concealment

Now we're really getting into the good stuff. The ability to change mind and
body, work from the shadows.

>Year 4
Explosives, Desert/Arctic Training, Assuagism, World Walking, Progressive Surgery, Sustenance. Extra class, Poisoning

I think the thing that will shock my instructors the most is that...after all of this, with all these classes and skills pointing towards evil. I'm actually a very good person who wants the best for people. Just in a very sneaky and Granny Weatherwax sort of way. Travel the world, heal the sick, save the destitute, have sex with the beautiful

>Extracurricular
Raid Club. They can't prove it was me.

Realm:
Asian Realm

Shaping:
>Super Hero Enhancement
powerful but rare powers
>Cyberpunk Enhancement
>Technology Enhancement
>Humanoid Enhancement
fantasy races and sexy aliens everywhere!
>Lascivious Enhancement

Abilities:
>Martial and mystical arts MASTER
>Bard (singing)
>Psionic Prince
telepathy, telekinesis, emotional manipulation
>Charming
>Stallion
>Scholarly

Inventory:
>Amu'zan's Armament
Laster pistol!
>Copacetic Conveyance
>Transfigured Transport
>Time's Tardy Tide
>Immaculate Sponge
>Wondrous Artifact

Darker Dream:
>Oath Bound
can't turn my back on someone who is in distress.
>Easily Distracted
especially if that someone is a beautiful damsel. in fact, they don't even have to be in distress!

Quest:
>Extremely Eerie Edifice
a girl's cries have been heard? sign me up!
>Province Particle
this sounds like a legit great quest with stakes
>Bare Battle Bares
noice
>Strip Club Struggle
>Kidnapped Cuties
>Misappropriated Mask
>Paradise Perverted
>Valkyrie Venture

Damsels:
>Wendelyn Hallaway
>Anastia Davenport
I like justice, but I LOVE threesomes.
>Ashanti Willowsong
>Felicia Sackhoff

I basically made Shadowrun with more sex. And I'm okay with that.

Caffeine
Cocaine
Ibuprofen.

Enemies
>The Wither (105)
The easiest to kill; given my powers, it's practically free points.
>The Joker (125)
One bullet in the brain latter, and I'm done.

Powers
>Crystal Gem (95)
I want to be immortal, hence the only reason I chose this.
>Shadow Clones (69)
So many things to do, so little time.
>The Force (34)
From what I've heard, this thing can make me sort of god.

Artifacts
>Shard Bearer (18)

Transport
>Sub Tract Card (2)
Looks cool, and could help me get around easily.
>Hover board (0)
Because I needed something for my last two points

After killing big black killing thing and normal sized white killing thing, I'm going to spend my days punching everything and trying to rule the world with the strength of the force.

looks like you'll be using the Dark Side?

I'll be using every side; I need more power.

The Flash + Portal Gun = lol physics

Portal Gun + Sonic Screwdriver = hacked rapid fire multi-portal lulz

Let's go through the free options first...

>Pirate Realm
Fuck yes pirate realm. Free Navigator and Prince of Thieves

>Lavicious Enhancement
Fuck yes sexy pirate crews

>Aquatic Prince, Fast Swimming
>Aquatic Prince, Sense Tides
>Prince Charming
>Prince Stallion
>Scholarly Prince
>Melee Master, Cutlass
Oh shit, I guess I need Pirate Prince too, since it's not included in pirate realm.

8 Dream Points left

>Water warper
Because I'm on a damn boat
>Climbing Clodhoppers
>Amu'Zans Armament, Cutlass, Darkness
>Amu'Zans Aegis, Leather Coat pirate style
>Murky Mantle, add to Aegis
>Immaculate Sponge
>Opulent Outfit, add to Aegis

That leaves one Dream Point

>Easily Distracted
Naturally. Puts me at Two Dream points

>Massive Monsters
How can I say no to that?! What a wonderful world this is

I'll take Taleria the expanding and lactating. For reasons. Not at all related to my fetishes.

I'll take Monster Enhancement from the DLC with one of my two remaining points and....Ruins from normal CYOA.

So, let's take stock here. I'm a good looking, roguish pirate captain who sails a sea littered with monsters and lost ruins hiding great treasure. This is a land of lust, as well, with particular emphasis on my companion who has a few things that fit my exact fetishes. Luckily I took the perk for being a great lover. I've got the perfect gear for my sailing and adventures, even if I lack magic of my own. We sail the seas with the goal of finding out why there are fuck off huge monsters in the ocean all a sudden.

Pretty much the perfect world for me. This may have displaced Chill Zone as the one I'd like most to be real

Sounds like you could make the cyoa in a jiffy. Why don't you?

Italics how is your Order CYOA going?
is it close to be finished?
pls tell me...

>okay
todayy is one of those days where i could have reeeeally used a higher rating. even if you were lying

Reminder that you yourself said that the you described in the CYOA doesn't properly reflect the actual you.

I sorta feel bad for not being able to help you with your issues, and genuinely do hope that you get better, if that's any consolation.

i can fap to this
who're you?

user, I don't even want to fap to it that much and it's my adventure. I mean, yeah, I'm going to get laid consistently
and have a lactating, expanding princess, but I've wanted to be a pirate since I was a kid. I love the ocean and exploring Lost ruins (or what passes for them these days). I want adventure, damnit, not this 8-5 office life.

Although, I would hope my damsel of choice isn't into forcing monogamy on me. It'd be a waste of many choices. Maybe she'll be devoted to just me while I can do whatever I want, as hypocritical as that is. I don't share well.