Which race makes the best waifu? Real talk

Which race makes the best waifu? Real talk.

Other urls found in this thread:

touchfluffytail.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Constructs

Dragons

Orcs

Ground vegepygmies

Yetis

Goblins

The answer's obviously Kobolds you plebs.

Kobolds you say?

Jesus christ whats wrong with her leg?

Why are you posting lizard people when talking about a small furry race of dog like creatures?

All depends on the setting

>Orcs
Dem boyz is grot-tier
Orks is da best WAAAIGHfus 'round ere

Depends on the setting and on what you want out of a wife.
Generally speaking though, I imagine the more timid beast races or elves would be adequate.

I personally prefer humanoid slimes, they can be she/he if you want to, they can clean the house just by walking and eating anything.

What about residue from her?

...So who's going to explain to him what exactly a Waifu is? Not it!

humans

Think of it as getting a slip-n-slide for free

Always have this thought that you obtain your Gobo waifu. You are happy together spend a year or so, maybe longer, getting to know one another.

Then she runs off with a powder keg attached to her back and exploderizes something taking her with it, because of XYZ, but also because they have no such thought of self-worth or self preservation- and ka-boom.

Orks are cunning 'n cleva.
I'm sure they'll understand just fine.

I'll state the obvious and say elves.

Any because a waifu implies something that you love.

Humans

.-. is a slime not a snail, but even with that I would not mind
also we are talking about fantastic creatures, and I imagine it would leave no residue

As a person who values loyalty, dogs and other canidae hit the spot. Also fluffy tail and awoo~.

Based.

Dragons are the greatest of waifus.

[thumbs_up]thumbs up[thumbs_up/]

Impregnable gynoid.

eruns

Ponies

Succubi if you're into losing your soul.
Elves if you're also into losing your soul.

Necromancers bring a harem with them when they come to you. Ergo, a necromancer of any species is inherently better than a non-necromancer of the same species.

It's only a harem if you like necrophilia.

heroes never die

They just respawn

Worst drawing i've seen yet.

Seed AIs

>Overhype medic waifu pic
That noose is for you, /v/irgin. Go ahead and take the Knot.

>> Succubi if you're into losing your soul.
>tfw no succubus to commit suicide with

Now that you made me think about it, cows would make good waifus too.
>T H I C C
>Soft and docile
>Cute and unagressive
>Related to one of humanity's oldest friends
>Delicious, warm and nutritious milk (I wonder if cowgirls would commercially sell their milk/cheese/butter or consider it something very intimate they only share with their loved ones)

Seriously, for such massive creatures cows are pretty docile. I wonder if bulls who don't get their testicles squished by tightly tied rope all day are as docile as cows

Would still bang.

If you're not an Australian.

Emu girls are the most loyal and powerful of the waifus.

You already posted it

TFT made me hate them. Over 60% of the writefags ONLY WRITE THEM.

take your weeb shit in /a/ and then kys pls

>TFT
Wut?

If not restrained they need to be regularly... relieved. If you can take care of that, I imagine they would be docile.

It's a free harem, I can learn to love it

user you can't marry a ship.

The worst thing is that there are women out there who think this is hot
It's only a matter of time before some fujoshit writes a bestseller about a strong, handsome and macho minotaur who regularly needs to be 'relieved' in ways only soft, human hands can master

>Touch the bull.
>Do it now.

>Implying that isn't hot
I'm a gay btw,

Human of course!, what are you? Degenerate?

Slimes

Yes.

Well...

THAT'S WHAT I CALL BONING

Well, you gotta move on at some point. Good thing about goblin societies is there's gonna be a lot of them around.

You could also just not fuck an alchemist.

Awoo~ people obviously, they are a more human version of man's best friend after all.

and then there's this faggot

I'm not even a girl and I think that's pretty hot.

>Not wanting your needs relieved by soft, tender, attentive hands

That was uncalled for, and it hurt my feelings. Please apologize.

Dude, I put my dick in green midgets who blow themselves up, but even I know there's a line.

Gettin' dangerously cheesy there bro.

Captains did it all the time.

Motherfucking Captain Kirk did it, and he's practically the patron saint of this whole genre.

But you can't live inside a dragon.
At least not for very long.

>Going full furry
Begone with you

I didn't even think that mutated humans were that heretical, I mean they are often allowed to live on some worlds.
I thought the line would be crossed by my uncontrollable xenos fetish.

It's alright, the "A cat is fine too" loophole applies in this situation.

>user you can't marry a ship.

It's a feature in Kancolle, user.

Kongou best ship slut.

I think it'd be heresy enough. goblins are so different from imperial norms they'd probably get mistaken for slaaneshi grots or some shit. I'm fully willing to admit I'd get a bolt to the head like any other goblin-fucker.

But if it came between the tittymonster dog and a goblin, any astartes worth his salt is gonna aim for the tittymonster, and y'all should be aware of that.

Androids/Cyborgs

Mein Negro.

Why, because tittymonsters inspire lust and empower the warp?

You mean prep the bull.

Nigga, on Veeky Forums, xeno fetishism is more tolerated than furfaggotry. Is it rational? Is it fair? Probably not, but that's the way it's always been.

If you look at a goblin and a wolf tittymonster, one of them is at least close to something that was human.

The tiny, malformed snout makes it look like it has Downs Syndrome

>All those hugs

Nobody likes gnomes?

>le ebin /b/ maymay's
Yeah and quests were considered Veeky Forums, and accepted here. Shit changes.

Yeah I guess, I saw kobolds and shit and thought maybe Veeky Forums had changed in the years since I last visited. I also kinda thought a decent jap artist would be a little more tolerated than full on furfaggotry too. My mistake I guess.

Ogres

High tension japanese goblins?

Too bad furry isn't one of those things that has changed yet.

Kobold scalefaggotry is more tolerated because it's tangentially Veeky Forums-related. Again, not very rational or consistent, but who said imageboard groupthink had to be consistent?

arthas was a dick, but not that big of a dick

Not short enough.

>Kongou
>not glorious Atago
Stay plebs

>TFT
What's this stand for?

Hell, that's pretty much the appeal of shortstacks isn't it?

A proper fujoshi would go into intimate detail about what the Minotaur got up to with the seven youths and seven maidens sent every 9 years into the labyrinth. "Devoured" is the term used, but face it, that's just not enough meat for 9 years.

Or better still: Love quadrangle in the labyrinth between two hot Athenian boys the Minotaur they're forced to jerk off, and the totally not an author stand in heroine.

>choosing tio
Patrician taste user

>Constructs
First post best post.

touchfluffytail.org/

if they are robots I am okay with this

thats a lot of freedom right there