ITT champions of Khorne. No sorcerers need apply

ITT champions of Khorne. No sorcerers need apply.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nergal
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Khorne
Malal

Their Souls Shall Burn when I am through with them!

Objectively incorrect.

>what are blood priests

Priests.

The real one, of course.

Hey! You bailed out on the Veeky Forums /s/ thread! I wanted cute gril Satyrs and other cute Veeky Forums grils.

How about a sorceress?

When was this? I don't even remember the last one.

>Guts
>Champion of some supernatural monster

Long while ago, there was a thread here that you said you had uncensored/redboardonly versions of pics you'd posted, said you'd start a thread in /s/, posted a couple, then bailed out after like three.

Why I remember this, I don't know. Likely because at least a few of those grils were waifu material.

Please dont feed the tripfag

Hey fags, you're all so bull headed and/or lobotomized I bet you can't name something that has nothing to do with blood. I'll give you 3 tries.

u fuckin wot m8?

He's literally fighting his setting's chaos gods. With the aid of a being best symbolised with a skull.
A champion of khorne would get a behelit and go on a bloody rampage, not seek to destroy the gods.

Maybe Ranger? Doomguy is too obvious.

Who would win in a fight: Ahzek or Bane?

Probably was durring the storm. Lost power for a while. Guess i'll start one now.

Whatever bro.

>Doomguy
>Serving a demonic entity
>Ever
He'd fucking rip and tear his way through the Brass Citadel if Khorne tried to pull that shit.

Ahriman wouldn't just sit there and take it as his spine was being broken.

Hey guys what's going on in he...

Whooooops~ I'm such a bad boy~

I sure hope you big strapping lads wouldn't try anything...

>Start one now
Much appreciated.

I'll be playing a Cleric of the God of Hatred and Destruction in a buddies homebrew campaign, wirdly enough that church is considered benevolent and theit followers are repected.
I never thought of myself as much of a moralfag but I actually have a hard time coming up with a concept that isnt ironic edgy bullshit.

Any experience with characters who can spin concepts like that as a positive?

>Guts
>Doomguy
>Chaos Champions

Bad news for you

Just started. search for Veeky Forums. have fun

>gutz
>khorne worship
you are thinking of raoh

Yeah they're basically opposed to the Chaos equivalents of their respective universes.

>Slan
>Slaanesh
What is the etymological or cultural origin here?

Nah, Sherman was trying to end the war as quickly as he could with as little loss of life as possible.

Possibly an old pagan god. I'm trying to find something on the history of Slaanesh, because I do remember that Nurgle's name is taken from a pre-Abrahamic Mesopotamian deity who is mentioned as a god of war and pestilence.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nergal

Yeah, but he raped the South so hard, they're still bitter about it 150 years later.

You are the worst kind of faggot.

Either you don't know the lore of the character or you deliberately misrepresented it in order to connect it to 40K.

Go fuck yourself.

Khorne would hate Guts because he couldn't have him.

Khorne is secretly ass-pussy trained. Whenever Slaaneesh shows up Khorne plows him into his skull throne, get's angry about it and then we have to deal with his cultist's bullshit like clockwork.

You are the worst kind of faggot.

>Raped
>Destroyed some railroads, freed some slaves, and burned down an empty city
Is vandalism now something that Khorne loves?

Grand champion of Khorne right here.

Paleblood for the blood god.

>freed some slaves
As I recall some volunteers came and he told them to get behind his troops, then as he came across a river he constructed a pontoon bridge, which he promptly destroyed after his army crossed but before the slaves did, leaving them to the mercy of the confederates, but I guess freed sounds better.

Gropey's a cool fucker, which you'd know if you weren't a newfag.

Khorne cares not from where the blood flows. Only that it does

Yeah, until Doomguy beats the shit out of him too. His only chance would be broing up with Doomguy against chaos. Khorne's rad enough for it.

Your new is showing

This was the dumbest design choice since squats.

40k was a mistake.

>not defecting to Tzeentch

I bet you're a Kosm fag too

Blunt trauma
Burning things
Explosive decompression

uh
Skulls
Chainaxes
Jackie Chan

In battle, we all honour Khorne.

Guts' unbridled rage and battle frenzy and the fact he prefers close combat and even pre-Eclipse literally lived to fight bring him close to Khorne's sphere of influence.

He has a hand-cannon, miniature explosives and throwing knives though. He's hardly a melee-exclusive fighter

Oh, I forgot to mention the repeater crossbow. He's got one of those too.

And neither are Khorne Berserkers. They get sidearms

Khorne cares not from whence the blood flows, only that it does.

He had so many slaves following him that he made up the bullshit line about 40 acres and a mule just to get them off his back and out of his army's supplies.
>trying to downplay the effect of shattering remaining Southern infrastructure and winning the war
And Atlanta wasn't completely abandoned. He did evacuate the remaining people before burning it. And half was already destroyed from the Confederates before he got there.
Still, Southern retards refer to the whole war as "War of Northern Aggression" and try to pass themselves off as poor innocent victims.

Objectively false.

Haven't you heard the story of Ushkar Mir?

Never noticed that nice ass of her's till now.

Fuck it, in that case the Emperor is a champion of Chaos Undivided.
If every fucking swordsman is a champion of khorne, every single person with a plan is an avatar of Tzeentch, every fucking single guy with a cough is infested with Jungle and non-virgins are the second coming of Slaanesh, then maybe you'll stop fucking up lore.

>And dat's why nobody likes chaos boyz.

Same.

He's a berserker that's marked with a bleeding rune. It seems pretty on point to me

He will retreat from combat, golden age more than post but he still will.
Khorne doesn't like that
>And neither are Khorne Berserkers. They get sidearms
it lickly has more to do with the whole space setting.

He has secondary weapons but, much like said, they're just sidearms.

Khorne favors melee fighting as it is the most skillful, violent and honourable, but he still enjoys ranged bloodshed.

Also, Guts is not melee-exclusive but he's almost always fighting melee, as it's where he's the most proficient. He will always go ham with the Dragonslayer if given the choice, his side weapons are useful to even the fighting grounds against some particularly dangerous/tricky opponents.

You don't have to perfectly adhere to all of his tenets to be a follower of Khorne. If every Khornate warrior had to fight literally EVERYTHING he can fight, there wouldn't be any.

Nice strawman there.

Guts isn't just some "random swordsman", a lot of his traits are extremely similar to khornate champions. Post-Eclipse he even states he fights just to kill and slaughter and give in to his thirst for blood and vengeance: he's basically Hatred incarnate.

His character development is of course a lot deeper than that, with all the internal conflict with the beast and saving casca and whatnot, but you can't deny the guy is basically clicks on every clichè associated with Khorne followers.

Uh Books... Water... Jackie Cha-- DAMN IT!

His job wasn't to babysit the slaves, it was the destroy the Confederacy's means to wage war. The slaves were fucking up his logistics because they followed his army around, which he didn't want. It didn't matter what the fates of the slaves were, if the confederates killed them than they were killing their own manpower, if they put them back in chains the soldiers doing that wouldn't be fighting, if they ignored the slaves and they would lose laborers.

That is ignoring the fact that Guts is a crusader against his setting's Chaos. Sure he doesn't fight for an Emperor like figure, or whatever, but that doesn't mean he'd worship anything resembling the Godhand. He's dedicated his life to revenging himself against being like that, which Khorne totally is. Everything he does he does under his own power. IF there were any Chaos God he'd be considered a follower of, the closest you'd get is Malal, but, again, Guts doesn't jive with worshipping shit like that.

At first I was like
>Nah, no way I could fall to Chaos Diomedes, I'm just taking this bath to cleanse myself of any corruption I may have acquired from using my powers

Dude. Sherman himself admitted that what he did crossed a line that should never be crossed.

Yet he did it so that there wouldn't be a war.

then I was like
>BLARGH, the flesh is weak, come fight me puppets of the Corpse King and despair

You do not need to be a worshipper of Khorne to have Khorne's favor, is what most of you are missing.

Guts would want nothing to do with Khorne, but Khorne will still favor Guts even if the guy isn't decked out in Chaos plate and ravaging the Empire.

Khorne is totally chill seeing his own dudes massacred by better fighters, Guts is more than okay to massacre Khornates. It's not a formalized relationship, but it's one that works.

Fire, rope, water

It doesn't mean jack shit that he doesn't want to worship Khorne.

His actions strengthen him because they feed him the raw emotions that empower him: rage, hatred, bloodlust. The fact they are not channeled against the enemies of Chaos doesn't mean anything.

Chaos fights itself all the times, especially Khorne, since the only thing that matters to him is seeing the strongest fighter triumph and skulls tore from their spines.

This guy gets it.

Khorne doesn't give a shit about people who praise him without spilling blood. On the contrary, he favours those who spill blood even if not in his name.

Blood
Blood!
BLOOD!

Skeletons
Hammers
Blood

Done and done, eat shit you Tzeentchian buttboi

sauce?

>His actions strengthen him because they feed him the raw emotions that empower him: rage, hatred, bloodlust. The fact they are not channeled against the enemies of Chaos doesn't mean anything.

Then your point is moot. Khorne benefits from any bloodshed and violence and since his universe is in a constant state of Galactic war, then he is always benefiting from the constant flow of blood.

That doesn't make Guts a champion of Khorne, because he is neither worshipping or bolstering the name of Khorne.

What I am saying is that Guts has all the traits that Khorne seeks in his champions.

Of course Guts would deny Chaos since Griffith is basically a daemon prince, but that doesn't make his attitude and behaviour less Khornate.

So the point isn't "Guts would give his ass to Khorne if he were in the WHF universe" and more "Guts would make a perfect Khorne champion".

Basically this. Guts would certainly have Khorne's favor/approval, but Guts would not willingly accept any Chaos tainted weaponry from him, nor would he ever go out to massacre in the name of Khorne.

Basically, Guts would be a bit like the ork Tuska Daemon-Killa. Not even remotely a Khornate, but still favored by Khorne. The guy would be sending out his worshippers out in droves to fight him, and would probably go out of his way to ensure that he gets roped into the biggest and bloodiest battles while potentially impeding minions from the other Dark Gods from taking his head.

Khorne would be an actively antagonistic, albeit tsundere, constant in Guts's life. It's a relationship that both of them would be content with, even as they both strive to slaughter one another.

Is this a good time to say that I'm trying to write a Berserk/Warhammer crossover for basically shits n' giggles?

Slayers, you literal child.

>So the point isn't "Guts would give his ass to Khorne if he were in the WHF universe" and more "Guts would make a perfect Khorne champion".

I feel like that's a very important distinction that wasn't made in the OP, but I would agree that Khorne would want to be all up in them Guts.

Which is kind of what I think Slan has going, or is starting to have going for Guts.

Sure, I guess, man. You do you.

If Guts with the Berserker Armor were around during the End Times, I think he'd have a good chance of killing Archaon.

Archaon?

The guy who dueled to a draw Sigmar himself?
The guy who solo-killed a fucking Dragon and a Bloodthirster?

Guts would die within 10 seconds. I love the guy but End Times Archaon is incredibly broken and has the favour of the entire Chaos pantheon.

If I continue to hold on to the feeble hope that Guts can win against Griffith, then I am totally convinced Guts can beat Archaon.

He did stuff like claw his way out of the belly of a sea god, after all.

>You don't have to perfectly adhere to all of his tenets to be a follower of Khorne
That's one of the major ones if i am not mistaken. I do remember the road of skulls having the shield maiden of khorne appear and judge those who think to retreat.
but that's bl
>josh reynalds
>cannon.
point remaining if khorne doesn't care from wherest to blood flows he doesn't care if you die
> If every Khornate warrior had to fight literally EVERYTHING he can fight, there wouldn't be any.
In 40k, no in fantasy there are tribes that worship khorne directly but try to avoid his eyes to avoid the bloodlust his blessings bring.
They act like opportunistic predators, raiders and slavers like say Scyla Anfingrimm.
My theory is that it goes.
Kill a village.
>rape
settle down for a bit and prepare.
Kill another

But can he get off the boat?

He already did. Not kidding. They're at Eilfhem.

Khorne dislikes cowards, not retreating.

If a warrior retreats from a terrible situation in which his skill can't shine he's not a coward: let's say Warrior X ends up facing 50 guys armed with crossbows.

Charging them head-on would make no sense. He's not a coward because he doesn't take that fight and retreats from the battlefield to fight another day. He's not a coward even if he finds a sneaky way to kill them.

However, if Warrior X is supposed to duel Warrior Y and he shits his pants and runs away from the fight, then he is a coward and earned the Blood God's scorn.

Khorne doesn't disdain tactical fighting, he only hates pussies. He doesn't want you to behave in a dishonourable way, and there's nothing dishonourable in not dying like a retard.

im not a warhammer guy.

can anyone confirm user's statement? Sounds like a pretty fucking radical interpretation to me.

Khorne cares not whence the blood flows, only that it does. Your retreating robs him of that blood.

That sentence is often misintepreted. It's referred to the fact he's not interested if one of his followers dies to the hands of a superior fighter, not the way in which blood is spilled...

If that were true, spilling blood through magic would be fine, since "he cares not whence the blood flow, only that it does." Same applies to stabbing a guy in the back, drugging him up before killing him, and all that jazz which Khorne heartily despises.

Also that would mean suicide and sacrificial rites are fine to Khorne, which are not.

He doesn't care for the flowing of blood per se, he cares that people spread as much bloodshed as possible.

And even so, Chaos Gods are... well... chaotic, and often really contradictory. There are many aspects to Khorne and sometimes they overlap in ways his followers should not think too much on.

It's the general feeling of what a Khornate should and shouldn't do that keeps the cult intact. And that general feeling can be summed up with "Don't cheat. Don't be a coward. Fight and kill."

Makes sense according to how I see things