Degenerates welcome

I need Beastfolk art for worldbuilding for an upcoming campaign.

I'll take whatever you have as long as it's not the typical "wacky cartoon" style the furry community is notorious for. If it's just the ears (Kemomimi) then that's fine. If it's furry then like I said please no "neon fur weird cartoon" style. Things like the Scourge Beast from Bloodborne is fine, for instance.

Also, the less lewd/implied lewd the better. I know that's asking a lot so like I said I'll take whatever you have to offer. Dragon folk, wolves, merfolk, whatever. Thank you guys

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/patents/US20160044901?dq=animals customizable traits 2016&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwis6cTS0tfMAhXJ8j4KHQWtAbkQ6AEIHTAA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here's an example of what I'm looking for that many would consider "furry."

Here's another example of approaching what's considered furry. Weird hybrids are cool.

Why would you even need art for generic "cat ears glued on race #8268"? Everyone knows what that trash looks like anyways.

This is pushed to the limits. Almost unusable.

Going to post what I have but I've just noticed that dress looks like a mess. It seems to be skin-tight at the top but there's nothing holding it like that at the top, there's no back to it until past her tail, and the belt that Might be holding it at the front looks loose and I can't tell if the middle chain might be reaching up to hold on her wing behind her or if the lower left one is reaching back to hold something on the side of her right leg.

Nevermind that maybe the sword is being held by her right elbow because neither hand seems to actually be holding it.

How do you tattoo fur?

Insect people are cool, I once played a warrior poet grasshopper man who was rather dapper.

Can't find any really good character art to express the concept though, this was the closest thing I could find on google that didn't look like it was meant to be grotesque.

Precision dyes?

Combo of dying and shaving

This is weird, but still alright.

I like to have different styles of art to choose from when putting together a setting wiki.

Yeah, it doesn't really make sense. But, the style is cool.

Genetic engineering
google.com/patents/US20160044901?dq=animals customizable traits 2016&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwis6cTS0tfMAhXJ8j4KHQWtAbkQ6AEIHTAA

Or you know. magic, or hair dye whatever works with your setting.

I agree, and it's difficult to find insect people outside of thri keen and monster musume. Here, have this.

I don't think I have any right now, but would plant-folks also be related to your intent OP or would that be a step away from what you're looking for?

Post all the plants for sure. Bonus points for thallids/mushroom people, or weird radish people.

Microscopic inspiration allowed? I think a Tardigrade would make a good shopkeeper for some occult/arcane shop in some hidden away location.

good god these are cute

Damn nigga those some kawaii moths.

Yeah man, go for it. Something like that is good inspiration for a reoccuring character that pops up in the weirdest places

Mechanical/Construct stuff y/n?

The dress starts at her necklace, and... maybe it's adhesive? She's making that sword float so maybe she uses magic idfk. Makes as much sense as it needs to

Also running low on standard beastfolk. Do you want big monsterous ones too or just medium/moderate sized ones?

I've been skipping on anything that's basically just human+horns; should I throw those up too?

>norn bear
>furry

Anyone else find it weird that animal-people seem to be just as intelligent as humans in almost all media yet their cranial cavaties are reminiscent of zika babies?

You could use cold branding, but it only works in white.

The brains are more highly connected than ours? Or magic

Finally, a use for my Character Art - Non-Human folder.

Holy shit there's lots of really good stuff so far. This is massively helpful.

Fuck yes, please.