client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1lvj-zJHa60RdiAcxH7hstiwiWq0Bdvt_OacicPeE1GA/edit?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=rLeQSd7R-jU
pastebin.com/MSsmJeZY
pastebin.com/P5R9t1EV
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peaceful_nuclear_explosion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well, this one came first, so...

Jumpers! When have you ever changed the genre of a setting completely?

Posting this in here on request from EragAnon, who continues to have dreadful Connection Errors with Veeky Forums that leave them unable to post.

And yes, permission was obtained. Everything is 100% in order. Post critique, they will read them and mull them over and work on shit, if you want to yell at them directly they are in IRC.

As for me?

Bed calls.

We have a perk for that in Neon Genesis right?

I think the best one I've had was back in Generic Creepypasta. Which is supposed to be... well it says it on the tin. But due to the Foundation I became the person who made the weapons for the guys who beat the fuck out of the Creepypasta. It was cool and my life became like... have you ever watched the Warehouse series on TV, kinda like that and Fringe Science.

More jumps where I can be a man eating monster? I've already visited Parasyte, Tokyo Ghoul, Prototype, Hellsing and Claymore.

that's an easy one to fix,just don't make the clown A origin. everything else is less powerful than stuff we already have jumps for.

Genre Savior is more for helping people and knowing what to do and what not to do. Specifically reading the perk it seems like it's basically "Everything you need to give the cast of Evangelion some fucking therapy because God knows they need it. Seriously, I think even the Angels need therapy this setting is so dark and depressing." the perk

Carnivore, Mortal Heroes Gauntlet Lintha (Due for an update soon), and that's all I can remember off the top of my head.

Ah thank you. Yes. That was the one that I was thinking of. Thought it did more, to tell the truth. Still a damn good perk.

Yeah, it's less direct narrative-warping and more enabling you to warp the narrative through your actions. Goading people into the modes of behavior that would suit the narrative you want, that sort of thing.

I am amazed at the wonders of good formatting.

I plan on turning the Paradox Entertainment jumps that Cenanon is working on into a Gundam series. I'm kind of waiting on Crusader Kings, so I'll get to start as early as possible, and advance the timeline by a few hundred years of social and technological progress so that by the time of Europa Universalis we're already in space.

Oh Mortal Heroes is getting an update?
Might be cool. Also I have a question about the jump. Does Makoto have her moonsilver tattoos yet? And if so what caste is she?
Because I'm not sure if I need to plan out how she'd get a set without getting too indoctrinated by the Silver Pact.

>Varden Commander: ...This also gives you a decently high rank in whatever faction you choose to start
as a member of.

Does this effect carry over to future jumps, or is it specific to this one?

Yeah Lintha's capstone needs to be rewritten a little (Vastly) and little things.

Makoto doesn't in point of fact have Moonsilver Tats, and has very poor impulse control... and can't hide her Tell very well... and want you to give her more head pats than She-of-Fair-Eyes gets.

I require perks to make me a celebrity with little to no effort on my part. Perks that actually make your background more famous in each jump are even better.

As advance payment, please accept this complimentary webm of george washington driving a sports car.

Okay, so, I came up with a side chain based around a few ideas that have been rattling around in my head these last few weeks. It's meant to be more of a writing exercise to draw me out of my comfort zone and get me writing something different. It's not meant to be a one-off, but I might not run it as often as my main chain.

Native Jumper: General Creepypasta

Drawbacks: Tragic Backstory (+200), Monster (Mandatory)

Perks:
+ Monstrous Body (Free)
+ All Smiles (Free)
+ Night Vision (Free)
+ Maw (Free)
+ Unstarveable (100, 1200)
+ Inhuman Durability (200, 900)
+ Myth (100, 800)
+ Disruption Field (100, 700)
+ And Then A Skeleton Popped Out (100, 600)
+ Unsecure. Uncontained. Unprotected. (600, 0)

Story Time:
docs.google.com/document/d/1lvj-zJHa60RdiAcxH7hstiwiWq0Bdvt_OacicPeE1GA/edit?usp=sharing

Inspiration:
youtube.com/watch?v=rLeQSd7R-jU

I'd be really interested in everyone's opinion. Thanks for your time.

skulduggery Pleasant will make you unnaturally beautiful,there is a generic Fashion jump, become model.

Thank you for clarifying. I'll have to make that an order of business to prevent the otherwise inevitable chimeric meltdown before the jump is over.

The only thing more embarrassing than leaving your name on by mistake is leaving someone elses name on by mistake.

I changed Bloody Roar, Metal Wolf Chaos and Sonichu to the post-apocalypse genre (to be fair, Metal Wolf was a drawback).

Zerg, for one. Creepypasta. The Polity, if you pick the Prador species. You can be a dino in Jurassic Park if you want to get your raptor on.

>the lunar doesn't have moonsilver tats
...oh.

The 400CP perk for Drop-Ins in Tenchi Muyo does that. Makes you a hot social commodity that's expected to be at all the important events. It's also a harem perk, so that's nice. The 800CP perk for Drop-Ins also gives you a staggering network of social contacts and favors owed to you in any jump you go to, that just sort of forms around you by chance.

>webm
Live action AoE2 cheats right there.

I'm going to do this Jump in a bit. Still working on GHQ, 1 Item left and then Drawbacks.

FuckityougetaHollowtankit'llevenbefairlycheap!

Hollywood Jump would work.

Yeah. The devil's in the details, which again I have spaced on sorry.

So what you're saying is that she's going to turn into some sort of crazy headpat-obsessed Chimera. Great.

I haven't done it myself, yet, but my Coordinator decided I was being a bit too stuffy and turned Ring of Red into a WW2 Harem/Action/Comedy Jump on me.

I had extra slots left over when I purchased my Companions, so the Coordinator decided to... round out the numbers a little bit. Four women all vying for my attention and a sassy, black, gay friend urging them all on while my other three Companions sat back and enjoyed the show.

This is the part where I claim I didn't enjoy it... but I did.

The best thing about Chimeras is they have more heads to pat.

Jump 200: Familiar of Zero
I'll pencil this in once the remaster is complete.

Jump 201: Long Live the Queen
>The Tower, reversed: A new lifestyle and enlightenment.
>Demeanor: Willful (-100)
>Drawbacks: Share the Pain (+300), Double or Nothing (+100), The Grand Alliance (+400), All Hair to Arisse (+200), No Gods, No Queens, Only Man (+300)
Elodie's going to be very angry when she realizes what I've done, but I'll be up front with her. I don't know whether I've forced her on a harder road or whether I've found a version of her on that harder road, but I'll be here for her.
And I rolled Angry Demeanor initially - yes, it was worth paying those points.
>Skills: Royal Demeanor, Conversation, Expression
These three should fast-track her for what she needs to know.
>I See You (1100)
It would be silly to go beyond this most of the time, but Elodie being able to see me is a rather important thing.
>Savvy Princess (1000)
Hey, helping her have a good head on her shoulders is a good part of why I'm here.
>Lumen (700)
Learning the local magic is Very Important. Not learning it would be a mistake.
>Jump Lumen (400)
What's that? Give her one of my abilities to help her on her way?
>Advanced Jump Lumen (300)
Why should I limited myself to one? Five is better.
>Awakened Jump Lumen (0)
Also I'm here for less than a year, so there is very little time for her to get familiar with these things. Perhaps I should also choose things that don't inherently NEED a lot of work to be mastered.
>Sword Art Online: Tutorial
Because making her teachers more competent and speeding up how quickly she learns EVERYTHING will be crucial to her survival. I'll see to it that she masters every skill that her tutors can offer.
>Metalocalypse: We Are Many
Letting her attend with nine tutors at once will also speed that up immensely. Stress might go up rather a bit though.

As long as she's kept away from things that will risk her life, and Limit, she won't ever have the risk needed to induce those Charms. Also I avoided giving you guys access to the Wyld for reasons I've gone over before. In addition you could just try to be a good caretaker and take care of them. No risk means they won't... okay I can't keep a straight face. It's an uphill battle user but you can prevent such a fate.

>Hellsing: The Art of War
She'll definitely be intelligent enough to deal with it, and to tie everything together into a cohesive whole. Why limit yourself to the given outcomes of events? Look at the whole tapestry, outplan everyone, figure out how to sway everyone to your side.
>Devil Survivor: Let's Survive
"Never give up, Elodie. Not on yourself. Not on others. Never, never, never give up."
>Overlord: Level One Hundred
"Because one day, very soon, you'll be at the top. And the reason I want to see you on top isn't to have you look down at those beneath you. It isn't to look smugly over the lands and people that you command. It's so you can look to the horizon, to protect those people who you care about, who can live peaceful lives under your aegis."

Really, dealing with the three skills I bought in the first weak to confirm that she's gotten them mastered helped Elodie immensely. Diplomacy was the order of the day, often carried out by herself on the weekends (though not every weekend, poor kid). Sure, everyone was at war, it was pretty terrible and the mood was one of increasing worry, but as time progressed... the strangest thing happened.

There was a sudden outbreak of peace.

It started with the peasant revolt eight months after her mother's death, as the armies were knocking at the nation's door. She went out and she talked to them. And they listened. And then... slowly... one by one, they knelt. And it was at this moment that I knew everything would be all right. That she'd taken everything I'd told her and taught her to heart.

Hey Gaunlet since your answering questions about the Mortal Heroes gauntlet.
Could you let me know what Creation’s Natural Warrior Pattern Engraining Meditations is supposed to do mechanically? I've been having trouble figuring it out.
Is it just learning martial arts with a dose of perfect effects, or does the divine thing go deeper?

Also since shogun of dirt scales with essense what could someone with essense ten expect to get out of it? Can we teach it to others like other charms?

This is Toriko now.

When Arisse's troops were on the march, she stepped forward alone and spoke with Arisse in person, with Briony at her side. And with telling Arisse the plan - intentionally making certain that Lumen are more widely accepted and intending to have Julianna and Selene accept her as their heir - across the negotiating table, Arisse falters, then then pledges her loyalty, subsequently being brought in as a royal advisor. After all, Elodie has proven to be far more capable than any fourteen year old should, lumen or no.

The rest of the arriving armies had intended to use Arisse and the peasants as fodder in hopes of running roughshod but with the prospect of actually having to fight a conflict that Nova was uncannily prepared for, and with their allies and the peasants now turned back against them, they pledge to follow Togami instead. But when he arrives... Elodie speaks to him. Accepts his challenge to duel, with his word of honor that all forces under his command will leave if Elodie is still standing at the end.

And then she sings to him. And... the damnedest thing; she offers to teach him the songs she knows. Asks that he teach her the songs he knows. The subtext: an alliance between two lumen, and he sees himself in her, but without the lust for power, realizing that perhaps he has lost his way. He agrees. He prepares to leave.

The remaining nobility are furious and launch an attack in violation of the informal treaty.

Nova's forces are prepared for such an eventuality. Togami is utterly enraged by such a brazen act and helps. Personally. The conflict is quite brief, the attacking army decapitated, leaders largely captured, and... well, the future looks bright, with Nova abruptly having direct control of FAR more of the continent than it did the day before.

Sasuga Satan
Isn't Carnivore an hunting simulator?

But Gaunlet every time a lunar shapeshifts they incur chimera penalties without the tattoos.
They need to get the tats ASAP otherwise they'll get permanant limit and be fucked. Especially since Lunars get Limit just for being outside during the full moon.

With the advent of the printing press and advances in medicine being distributed, Elodie is doubtlessly going to go down in history as a wise queen even before her coronation, even if she does elect to join me after the coronation. I lamented her being forced into this position before she should have to be ready for it, and offered her a normal childhood. She accepted, as did Louise, at the end of the jump prior.

Normal lives. Happy lives, spent among equals, not singled out, not having to live up to insane expectations... these two deserve that.

Why is the Demon King in there? That was a visual metaphor for NEO's hunger, it's not a real thing.

Come on, robin hood, come on down to cheese steak jimmy's and I'll show you how a lumberjack rocks on.

Can't wait for that update dlc

>Is it just learning martial arts with a dose of perfect effects, or does the divine thing go deeper?
You learn as if you were the God of Martial Arts, in all respects, except you're still restrained by your Essence 3 limit because Mortal.

>Also since shogun of dirt scales with essense what could someone with essense ten expect to get out of it?
Mechanically it's 3 B/L and an additional point of hardness per Essence dot . So 30B/L Harness 10. Counts as armor though.

I believe so.

Hmm forgot about the moon thing... Alright I'll say the Gold Faction has already fixed that, Moonsilver Tattoos are on, but no indoctrination, may have to raise her drawback a bit because the Silver Pact is going to be pissed about that... How's that sound?

So good. So over the top.

Shadow of the Colossus - Viral Marketing
X-Man Movies - Don't You Know Who I Am?

To be honest there are a lot of perks similar to this, with a bit of stacking i bet you could put a video on youtube of you farting and became istantly popular worldwide.

Also yeah you can teach it to people. It's only available if you take the perk though, not learn-able unless you know it.

I see thanks for explaining. I assume the essense limit for god of martial arts stuff goes away once we pick up an exaltation? It's fine if it doesn't, but I'd like to know.

As for Shogun of Dirt I was asking more for the range, but it's nice to know it scales. Glad it's teachable. I'm pretty sure it won't do Secret or Makoto much good in terms of combat effectiveness compared to their own brand of shenanigans, but the ability to do hand things yards out is probably worth sharing.

Oh that's about three yards to the Essence as well. I used a lot of threes in that...

So, can you take Elves Are Always Right if you're an Elf? Would it make it so humans are always right instead? Or maybe you're an Elven pariah?

I think you could go either way on the Makoto thing.
If she doesn't have the tattoos yet that opens up a story arc and picking her caste is possible. It should still be mentioned that she doesn't have them though.

Although if you go with her having the tats and the Silver Pact being pissed while raising the drawback value that would be fine too. Honestly it would probably be a better story arc. fuck the silver pact.

Alternatively just having her get purged of permanant limit at the end of the jump and fixed to never get any more would solve the problem too if you don't mind non-canon solutions. That way she could benefit from other non-lunar shapeshifting.

All good ideas I'll take them all into consideration.

Still no true name of magic or being able to know other people's true names?
I mean I get it, but that's a little dissapointing.

So I've got the Items done. Also first draft of Power Supplement, or is it the third?

Anyone wanna look. Got a pair of pastebins here for ya.

Pacific Rim
NGE
Lovecraft
You'll be able to eat them by the handful.

Want to try that again?

Looks like you've got the means to "eat" the soul from Hellsing, but you might want to swing by Valkrie Profile to pick up a perk for proper soul digestion.

You might want to swing by Warhammer Fantasy, Creepypasta, and Bloodborne for additional eating capabilities.
Those last two fit your build much better though.

Sure German Hollow Quest Jump is nearly complete for its first proper draft, a few Drawbacks away. In addition, the Hollow/Fullbringer Powers Supplement is also ready for a good long look at by you folks /JC. Do you wish to see the progress?

Is that better?

Either post the fucking paste or fuck off Gauntlet. Getting pretty tired of you constantly asking instead of just showing the fucking thing.

Yeah, have to agree, it's getting a little annoying, especially after dealing with that idiot Echo for 2 hours earlier. If you want feedback, just post, don't make people ask you to help you.

Goddamn, dude. Do you need your diaper changed or what? Chill out.
>Exactly 61 seconds apart

No. I meant that you phrased that post like it had the pastebin links in it, but it didn't. I thought that you had forgotten to post them, so I'd call attention to it just as you were posting a second post with the pastebins, and we'd all have a good-natured chuckle about it. I didn't mean it to come across as confrontational, I'm sorry.

Much as I appreciate what you're doing here, I have to agree with You don't have to ask permission to show off the damn jump, Gaunlet. Just post the damn thing. If there's a problem, believe us, the thread will fucking tell you.

So, yes, just fucking post it already. I'm looking forward to this jump.

GHQ Jump
pastebin.com/MSsmJeZY

Powers Supplement:
pastebin.com/P5R9t1EV

I'll just get back to the Drawbacks whilst you guys look this over then. I'll be looking for constructive criticism where I can get it.

Ah I see no I try not to do the whole dump and leave thing.

you have my interest I've always been a fan of monsters who are "more"

> the default is a giant black blank world of small size
> giant world of small size
This is pretty nitpicky, and you go on to give exact dimensions a sentence later, but you might want to get rid of the word 'giant' here, since it's an oxymoron.

Alright then.

So what jumps do I need to take to be able to do this?

DC. Steal Mirror Master's tech, that's one of the things he can do.

I didn't know Skeleitor was a practitioner of Obsidian Shards of Infinity! /Joke

I think you'll need skulduggery Pleasant.
yeah, that's a bad idea. He was really screwed when that happened to him, like fate worse than death screwed.

Well for one, the ability to make severed limbs automatically disappear, either that of the ability to make them teleport back to you.

It is possible to go to Dragon-blooded or Infernals without an exaltation?

>yeah, that's a bad idea. He was really screwed when that happened to him, like fate worse than death screwed.
Yeah, once. The rest of the time it worked fine. It's not my fault if writing is consistent.

Infernals could probably do it, once that jump is finished. Weird mirror magic is one of Szoreny's favorite tricks, and while he hasn't devoted himself enough to the Reclamation to unlock his charmset yet, he is involved with it. So you could probably convince him to go all-in.

There is an update in the works?
Fantastic I just hope the Jump Author doesn't try to tone done the power level of the setting

If I eat GOD I should be able to do all this shit

>Writing Lunars as Luna
Please don't. I fucking hate that bitch. It'd would ruin the entire jump.

You'd need to eat a lot more then just GOD user.

If you don't like Luna you're not going to like the Lunars jump anyway.

>If she doesn't have the tattoos yet that opens up a story arc and picking her caste is possible
Would would be required to give her over to a Lunar master would would raise her and then use her as a servant. So basically, you get fucked over.

So I'm reading the ultimate Spiderman jump and I come across this.

>Super Powers
The good stuff, you gain an extra 400cp to spend here and in the various sub-builders provided for super powers

Is that 400 altogether or in each?

Not the author, but I'm pretty sure it's one bonus of 400CP that you can then spend in any of the sub-builders you qualify for, not 400CP for each one you get into.

All together, you get 400 to spend on powers which can also be used in any sub builder(s) you buy into.

That's not how it works. Lunars don't interact with Luna just like how Solars don't interact with the US. So no, hating Luna doesn't impact my ability to enjoy the jump.

He's heading to Scooby-Doo next.

Will Dino hollows stop graining power after they go arrancar?

Jirou is said to be bullshit because his diet before he met with his adoptive dad figure was nothing but Nitro. As for end-manga Toriko? No idea he is the MC I'm sure it's explained.

Not that I know of, you just can't progress in the evolutionary stages after the mask comes off.

Dang it,I'm already at Max drawbacks and most of what I want is in the sub builders. So 300 of that 400 is gone,but just a heads up to the jump maker, nothing is specifically forbidding using the builders without taking the unlocks.

Still you guys get the idea characters that made it to the end were all throwing out attacks that could seriously damage their earth

A planet of our size would be completely obliterated by almost all the named Bishokuya/Bishokukai at the end of the series

Of course. I'm just saying that eating GOD alone isn't enough. There's countless other things to eat to get to those power levels, from the other parts of Acacia's Main Course to thousands ormillions of different ingredients below it. Then there's plenty of training and learning and practising to do as well. All those guys that got that strong didn't get born with that, they grew to it by eating, training, cooking, learning and ageing.

Yo EragonAnon has something for you guys!

And by altering probability, which they could do so because Gourmet Luck is actually the remains of dead gods from before the beginning of the universe, who the characters wound up unknowingly eating bits of along the way of their journey. That last chapter dropped some weird sequel hooks.

Also if anyone has a problem with the DLC being "Overpowered" the creator could just make it an End Jump like TTGL did with its post timeskip part
Considering what the finale was the power level of the setting is even higher than we were shown

You can already destroy the world with sufficiently advanced technology.

What is so bad about being able to destroy it with punches?

This. The recent JJ Abrams Star Trek jump gave us 72 torpedos, each able to destroy a 300,000km area. That's easily covering the earth and the moon. And they regenerate a week after being used. For 400cp.

Toriko letting you work your way up to destroying planets with punches with extreme effort and long periods of growth is perfectly fine.

My point exactly if you take DC and Marvel you have probably acquired enough INT Boosting perks and tech perks to create or at least operate a doomsday device to destroy the planet and the ability to survive in the vacuum of space
Super Robot Wars lets you get a Mech that shoots black holes and Futurama strat up lets you buy doomsday devices

But despite all that whenever I'm in these threads I always see people up in arms about having the ability to personally crack a planet

maybe it's a utility thing? If you can crack a planet with just your body, you can do a lot more than just destroy one.

Heading to bed guys. Friendly reminder that these Fade after 24 hours.

Suggestions for drawbacks much appreciated.

If you can design a device to destroy planets with your mind, you can do a lot more then just destroy things.

The failure of Operation Plowshare implies otherwise.

What the fuck are you talking about? Why wouldn't someone so smart and knowledgeable that they could singlehandedly design world destroying devices apply that intelligence and wealth of knowledge in various fields to something else?

>What the fuck are you talking about? Why wouldn't someone so smart and knowledgeable that they could singlehandedly design world destroying devices apply that intelligence and wealth of knowledge in various fields to something else?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peaceful_nuclear_explosion

okay now I see what you're going for, and you have a good point, but high-energy physics is usually better at blowing stuff up, then building, science is As splintered as it is Splendored. it's why sup com is so powerful, lots of other jumps offer comparable destructive capability, but it's the only one that lets you build on that scale.

I'm pretty sure you're just an idiot with no idea what he's talking about actually.

Rolled 2 (1d2)

test

>Special Ring
The opening of the Special Ring reads a bit weird.
>A ring inset with a rare form of fire opal, found only in places that have been completely desolate for ages, into a metal that can only be found in Hueco Mundo, rarely, you have a ring that bears your spiritual energy and with it you can propose to a single individual.
I think it reads better as:
"You have a ring inset with a rare form of fire opal, found only in places that have been completely desolate for ages, while the band is a rare metal that can only be found in Hueco Mundo. This ring bears your spiritual energy and with it you can propose to a single individual."

>Vanaheimr
How do you get into Vanaheimr, and where is it, exactly? Is it a plane of existence layered over the top of reality, or is it an extradimensional space accessed through a portal?

>Spirit Particle Observational Tools
>such as a microscope and various electronic.
Should probably be "such as a microscope and various electronics." or "such as a microscope and various electronic devices."

There's a few grammar errors (mostly apostrophes) I'd fix but I figure those kind of corrections can wait until the almost final stage.

Do 'Powerless' drawbacks work on companions' abilities even if the drawback doesn't explicitly says so? What about blocking items when it only mentions powers?