Food in Dungeons

What's the strangest thing your party's ever eaten?

Other urls found in this thread:

kissmanga.com/Manga/Dungeon-Meshi
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Zombie Jerky

Does huffing tanar'ri jenkem count?

Drow pussy.....
What?!
It was this or the spider pits

Metal cakes.

Those poor, poor hams..

>drow pussy
>or spider pit
There's only a couple inches between the two anyway.

>Drow pussy.....
>It was this or the spider pits
I thought those were the same thing?

Eating and kidnapping a little sister is one thing, but stealing people's future meals is just cruel.

Did you cut off a drow's labiae while she was still alive, add some sharp spices and grill it over an open fire? Because as much as the idea of cunnilingus turns me off, that sounds fucking delicious.

8th Generation Brujah.

Rock disolving slime, they melted their esophagus.

A "warp eel", whatever the hell that was. Basically something somebody scaped off a ship's windshield after the gellar field flickered. It was described as simply looking "wrong". The guy who ate it failed his roll and got insanity and a random mutation.

Ochre Jelly or just killed zombie

what's the picture from?

Remember kids, it's not cannibalism if it's an elf.

How new are you?
It's from Dungeon Meshi, Veeky Forums's favorite manga.

My current party eat anything but prefer duergar

I'm pretty new to this board in particular. I got into dnd recently and wanted some resources. I'm about to dm my very first campaign and boy howdy is it overwhelming

Remember the basics of DMing:
>Rules can be improvised if they stop the rhythm of the game
>Don't overprepare: Improvise
>Don't run a grand story: Have fun

Anywheres i can find dungeon moshi for free online

ShindoL, pls.

We have an ogre who cooks literally everything. Candied slimes, owlbear wings, griffon legs, and aboleth sushi have all been eaten.
Oddly this campaign started before dungeon meshi

thanks I'll keep that in mind!!!

Drow menstrual blood.

GM was a confirmed grill.

Crisp rat ... He will find a rat... Cook it and eat it ....always

The players I DM butchered and cooked a displacer beast. Rolled a natural 20 on the check, so I basically made the meat turbo-spicy.

o hi there mamabliss

Jerked meat made of shadow-warped black dragon fetuses.

Since they were about to hatch the party boiled them to kill the wrymlings and them made the damn dragons into jerky.

Glowing worms that shit magic fuel.
End result: Got super high (attuned-to-the-earth-levels high, became addicted to glowing worms.

Pic semi-related.

Fish cured in lye.

Dont forget:

>Never say just "no" a player.

Yes, block any disruptive or impossible option, but never word it as a refusal. You always want players to keep trying things, and not be afraid of you just shooting them down.

And if it gets tricky, just explain why you think that will not work. Most players will come with a new idea.

kissmanga
kissmanga.com/Manga/Dungeon-Meshi

>Because as much as the idea of cunnilingus turns me off
That's some pretty bad taste there, my man

Fatty. Too fatty.

They're like fatty bacon, you use them to season other food.

....what?

>eating a creature of the warp
How dumb is that player?

The druid decided to cast rain in a demon-infested pocket dimension.

The resulting liquid was something thick and purple and for some reason the party decided to bottle it up.

Then they decided to add their own blood to their personal vials and have the mage charge it with magic.

And then they drank it.

All of this was completely un-prompted by the DM. They just came up with this by themselves. It's a miracle there hasn't been a TPK yet.

Some of the colossal sized crab they fought from their ship while sailing in the antarctic sea of my world. Had crab meat for the entire crew for days.

It was on a dare. Still not very smart, though. That's actually a scenario in one of the official RT adventures (you get dared to try eating some weird thing; rest of them are more mundane than the warp eel, but if you can eat it without vomiting oiy your intestines or growing tentacles you get mad respect).

We ate humans on two separate occasions, without knowing that it's human meat.

>senshi
>screaming internally
>ever phased with anything at all

that would be marcille

I don't know, did you see his eyebrows when he was watching the dragon hams?
He was perturbed at least.

even I was triggered seeing the hams get dissolved ;_;

WEAK.