The GM, whether unintentionally or on purpose, directs a scene that caters to your magical realm

>The GM, whether unintentionally or on purpose, directs a scene that caters to your magical realm.
>Must hide power level and react negatively or keep a poker face to avoid being discovered as a degenerate.

Any of you fa/tg/uys deal with this too, whether just you or others?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u-8kmPJKGgM
imgur.com/a/aGF5M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My magical realm is proper timetabling and effective bureaucracy, none of my GMs put enough detail into worldbuilding to trigger my magical realm

That sounds like a hot flight attendant is your dream girl for roleplay

have you been to an airport lately, they're the exact opposite, painfully disorganized

Playing pathfinder, GM drops elixir of sex shifting as loot. Looks me right in the eyes, daring me. I of course play it cool and sell it for sweet gold and pretend I'm fine the rest of the session.

Once as GM, I mentioned there were cyclops monsters in the hills, player begins to take interest in the setting and ask more questions than he ever had before. Everybody immediately realized what happened so we changed subject and the party avoided the hills.

You had an area full of gender bent cyclops?

>GMing for long-time group, round-robin GM and it's my turn.
>Fresh of grimdark modern zombie campaign, players want more grimdark.
>players mostly encounter brutality and death likened to GoT up until this point.
>Baron sends them on mission to check on village that has been silent and not paying their taxes.
>Ghosttown.
>Find evidence of magic fire, eventually deduce and track kobolds.
>Fight way through Tucker Kobolds Lite
>Find mass grave of village males
>Find breeding chamber for all village females.
>All females of child-bearing age have been bred by the dragon these kobolds worship.

They thought I was so sick and twisted and were revolted at how I had dehumanized these village women, many of them with their wills and minds broken by the time the party found them. They had no option but to leave the ones most broken and too gravid to be carried.

>mfw the whole session

I have had this happen before
>playing barbarian
>party meets with hag
>i make her mad
>dm describes my character getting feminized
>hair becoming long and pink, tying into a big ponytail
>growing big boobs, big butt etc
>this is meant as a joke apparently
>takes all my strength to hide my massive erection

>into vore
>character gets swallowed by dinosaurs so many times it becomes annoying
>dont have to hide my boner at all because I'm just mad

>playing dnd
>come across group of extremely hairy chested barbarian tribe
>snarky guy says "even their women?"
>DM says yes and they all laugh and act grosses out
>do a quest for them and chief says we are allowed to lay with any of their women
>everyone laughs and acts like theyre scarred for life
>fucking biggest boner underneath the table the whole time

>During a conversation, a dragon makes an offhand comment about keeping my character in her hoard

Asshat did it on purpose I swear to god, and I don't have a poker face, so I just clamped up. They realised. Cue a hundred goddamn dragonfucker jokes somehow squeezed into three hours of game time.

I always lean into it, pretend like I'm totally kidding about how much I'm into it.

Basically, like those "ha ha, what would that be like ha ha" copypastas.

You know that pretty much everyone immediately sees through the whole 'haha' thing, right?

Then they shouldn't appeal to my fetishes so aggressively.

Across multiple parties my DMs have feminized and unconsciously groped my 20 strength brash and headstrong female characters. Have jerked off to it after sessions more than a few times.

I played a super devoted paladin once who really hadn't ever left the land of shining and pure humans, except to fight orcs and the undead in large-scale campaigns. Viewed the 'allied' races to humanity with suspicion, and genuinely wished death upon the party's tiefling mage for both her contact to the arcane and her heritage. Also not fond of the beastmen races, as they are the result of hedonistic, pagan nature gods creating life. At one point, we went to a tribe of said beastmen. Since they were short rabbit-folk they had loads of fertility cults and crazy rituals we, as outsiders, were not allowed to see. Knowing that my paladin was a purist, the GM thought it funny that I be invited to such a ritual at one point. Shocked and appalled, the paladin stormed off and refused to even consider it for a moment, and huffed about purity and honor. The whole table laughed about it and the adventure continued.

The GM in this instance was my GF, and she knew. Good god she knew. I was surrounded by shortstack bunnygirls with the ONE character who wouldn't do shit. but nobody else did, so I got through without incident, but I was this close to cracking. I got her back in another session by dipping briefly into her magical realm, but she had way better composure and a character that could go have fun in a 'cut to black' sort of way, whereas I was stuck with Chastey McSmiteface.

So what was her magical realm? Also, best GF is best.

She's into a lot of S&M-y stuff and aftercare, so I had a temple of pain where the high priest and priestess were actually friends and lovers. People thought I was playing it for laughs/WHAT A TWIST when the woman being tortured unlocked herself from the rack and hugged her assaulter, who took off his terrifying occult mask and greeted the party. Her character was a deep elf who specialized in inflicting pain all dark eldar style Even though she's way more a sub than a dom and went to 'help in rituals' at one point. There were also magic brands that incapacitated you if you used them cause they hurt like hell, but gave magical powers until the hurt wore off. Take a guess as to one of her biggest fetishes. There were a lot of S&M jokes and she held together way better than I did.

I'm just lucky the paladin I was playing was equally flustered, because it made any embarrassment I had seem like good roleplaying.

I'm far too afraid of my girlfriend's knowledge of my buttons to participate in any of her campaigns.

She knows. She knows everything.

>flight attendants are the people working behind the counter at the airport
user, you may have the dumbs.

I mean airports in general annoy me, so it's hard to be in the mood to enjoy anything after going through that

This is only ever a problem if you are a retarded animal. Kill yourself.

Well, the flight attendant will probably be busy during work hours, so it would be best to approach her about it on a day she's free.

>enjoy female bondage/yuri
>dm puts a succubus in the campaign
>my character is a female rogue cause its fun
>fight succubus, but she gets away
>I am now her first target when she gets back
>sneaking around bbeg castle
>shes there
>fuck she has high perception
>fuck up the stealth roll
>shes on me in fucking seconds
>Dm instantly describes that she ties up my rogue and gags her
>makes offhand comment about keeping her as a trophy
mfw

My magical realms are incredibly vanilla
>Strong and noble female warriors
>Motherly, older women
As far as fantasy goes, these two are so common that my fetish might as well be "girls in miniskirts". There's no need for a pokerface. Not unless the older woman activates ara ara~ mode, but at that point the DM is probably fapping under the table already so I just tell him to stop.

What if you encounter a strong and noble motherly older female warrior?

I think you misunderstand the nature of my magical realm, it is not in business wear, or a serious demeanour, it is in the act of managing and planning itself. It is mutually creating a carefully planned out schedule for romantic interactions and what occurs during them, and effective contingencies created for unforeseen circumstances or desired changes, that is my magical realm.

I know for a fact I've seen a picture about that exact thing here on Veeky Forums about five years ago. You don't happen to draw, do you?

I can't see that happening, that's just way too specifically geared towards my fetishes to happen by coincidence. And even if it does I only do PbP anyway ;_;

>You don't happen to draw, do you?
can't draw to save my life (well technical diagrams and charts but that doesn't really count)

Thankfully my most extreme fetishes are so niche that they are unlikely to ever come up.

That said, I love character romance, and my GMs know it. They hook me and drag me through whatever railroad they want and I ask for more

>I can't see that happening, that's just way too specifically geared towards my fetishes to happen by coincidence.

Decently common trope for anyone taking their inspiration from anime, you might just run into it.

In what anime is this common? I haven't really seen it happen, though I'd enjoy seeing it.

My magical realm is basically one specific girl. No one I've played with to date knows how she looks or figured out her description, so I don't have to deal with dangers of being magical-realmed.

>My magical realm is basically one specific girl

That sounds unhealthy.

Just off the top of my head there's Tsuruko Aoyama from Love Hina, though I'm going by the manga there since I've never seen the anime. More often than not the trope seems to pop up in harem anime, which I tend to avoid these days.

Aside from her... I'd say Major Kusanagi, but I don't know how well she hits the 'motherly' part aside from one episode of SAC.

>Be forever GM
>Players are either needy, whiny, or ungrateful
>Start weaving in their most depraved interests when one acts up
>Internally cackle at their discomfort
>Now making a BBEG illusionist who does this

>Party is trying to infiltrate a castle.
>Poor planning leads to the NPC maid acting as our informant to be found out.
>The punishment is a public hanging, with the resident evil nobleman as the guest of honor.
>Party decides to go full Robin Hood, attempts a daring rescue/assassination.
>Things go horribly wrong, half the party is captured or incapacitated, the other two have escaped into the crowd.
>The nobleman has them watch as the execution is carried out.
Somebody help me.

So, stalking.

More like not existing. Not even in media.

That sounds even more unhealthy

It probably is. She drives me crazy in a good way.

Falling in love with your imaginary friend might seem like a good idea, but it can also lead to a severe disconnection from reality.

It's escapism. Can't you see? It's not healthy.

I can see, that's why I'm majoring in biotech.
Instead of escaping into personal reality, I will do my best to bring her into my own.

...user, is your magical realm a virus girl?

I, as a DM had done this once, completely by accident. The player was comically self aware about the situation. We all had a laugh.

I'll on occasion play a character with magical realm features, but play it totally straight. I don't think anyone's caught on, but if they do I'll slam them with my boner.

>Biotech
>Not A.I. and robotics
user, computers are already halfway there.

Human cloning and genetic engineering isn't banned in some places, at least for now. And brain research is available for study everywhere.
I don't like the cold touch of the machine.

My party has had lengthy conversations about monster-girls after I loaned the DM some volumes of Monster Musume, so we all know each others magical realm (at least slightly).

Almost every tavern has a busty maid tailored for a players taste so they can get in the spotlight. Curse of Strahd has turned into a supernatural harem collecting.
We've collaborated a waifu before to make it less fetishy and more fleshed out.

Never had to hide my power level since we never go into detail about what happens. We know what we like. We thus have an idea of what not to touch.
>user likes [blank]
>is it because X or Y?
>don't question it, let user have it and let him fantasize for himself

Seems like a poor choice for recreating one's waifu. You should have gone into computer science and robotics.

So just simulate blood flow to heat the surface of the robot. They have synthetic skin that is near perfectly identical to actual skin, these days.

>Playing 3.5 for the first time
>Group gets told to find a sorceress that can help us on our quest
>We eventually find sorceress
>Turns out to be a dragon
>She tells us she wants something from us before she helps
>Everyone knows what she wants
>Everyone bails immediately except for me and my friend
>Me and friend both in a stare down
>Really want to fuck dragon but don't want it to be obvious
>Say i'll do it, act like im taking one for the team
>Get nicknamed the dragonfucker by group

>leaving the enemy with any means of production
they weren't grim dark enough!

I think his point isn't that a gynoid can't be made realistic enough, but rather that he wants a specific being with a fully human mind.

Pretty much.
I want a Galatea, not a Hadaly.

Do it.

Never!

This is the future you chose.

youtube.com/watch?v=u-8kmPJKGgM

Good taste though

To truly know if you three are my niggers though:

Human form?

Or dragon form?

Not even a question.

>being a preyfag
>being a predfag
>being anything other than an observerfag
You deserve that annoyance, pleb

>Strong and noble female warriors
>Motherly, older women
Mein negro. My mates always give me shit over it.

Thank god we never encounter any minotaur ladies, need to deal with lactating ladies or impregnate something.

My fetishes are safe, and even if they know some of them I exaggerate just what weird shit I'm into.

I play in a Black Crusade game as a soon-to-be Slaaneshii-aligned character. Entering into the Magical Realm is par for the course as i see it.

>in 3.5 game
>our party rides into bordertown near enemy kingdom
>entire town seems abandoned
>get to town square
>men, women and children hung from trees and buildings
>one woman is still alive and desperately holding herself up by sheer bloody-mindedness
>as we rush to her aid she looses her grip on the noose
>GM describes how she convulses, eyes roll back and goes limp just as we get to her

I have a serious fetish for hanging and asphyxiation fantasies. Had to work really hard to stop my boner breaking through the tabletop.

I have a pretty tame fetish: bondage. More importantly, the people I play with are all IRL friends of mine and literally everyone in the group shares that kink, so if a character gets trussed up it's usually described as such before potentially being followed by a couple of crude jokes.

We once infiltrated a bordello by having our female bard and female druid disguise themselves as hookers and the male members of the party as gimps, so no one's really that worried about stuff like that.

I can only imagine how bad it must be for people playing in stricter groups who have genuinely weird fetishes.

PROTIP for anyone being hanged; wrap your arm around the rope so it cuts into your arm.

Normally they'll tie your hands together so this may take some work.

I know that feel.

>never encounter any minotaur ladies

You'd be surprised.

>if you hate it so much why do you have this erection.jpg

Nothing wrong with liking that stuff, user. I do too.

imgur.com/a/aGF5M

Amalia is a brilliant source of reaction images.

>Biotech
What kind of biotech, BCI virtual reality shit?

The issue is keeping it in your pants, not hating it.

Unfortunately I think my DM is on to me now, since just last session I was able to escape and had the opportunity to return the favor.

So fucking hard to keep a straight face around this fucker when he makes a face like pic related

I wonder if Yugo uses portals in the bedroom.

Source?

>Hugely into ryona n' shit
>A scene in which the BBEG tortures women because he's so eevul
>Gets really graphic, DM is really trying to makes us appalled
>This does expand dong
>What? Uh, yeah, fuck that guy!

Are you British?

Maybe the player had a thing for cyclops and misinterpreted. Instead of thinking about an argonauts cyclops with a club, he tought of pic related.

Is he even 18 yet? Or fuck, even 16?
And just an FYI, They're raising funds for a third season through their site

> Pathfinder
> Raiding den of cultists
> Various members have differing levels of mutations
> after a couple of rounds of hard fighting the Chapter Leader comes out to negotiate
> She looks almost like a beautiful human until she reveals her "unnaturally long tongue"
Oh fuck
> Can't fit it in her mouth so she has to "talk like a snake with her tongue waving about a good foot away"
Why are you doing this?
> Party rejects offers while I try to my boner
> she gets on all fours and uses her tongue as a whip and as a means of grabbing weapons
> I make an attempt to persuade the party to spare her "so she may be cleansed"
> have to back off before I reveal my power level
You will be remembered Sylvia-chan
I know it's a stupid fetish but its my fetish

> Almost every tavern has a busty maid tailored for a players taste so they can get in the spotlight
I am going to steal this idea and there is nothing you can do to stop me

It's not really that stupid.

>Has a quiet and mean little thing for women just thrashing the living FUCK out of each other in really brutal, drawn out, awful fights
>Especially if it's one-sided and a little charged
>Have to very carefully modulate who ends up fighting who

My sorcerer died and was reincarnated due to a wild magic surge.

However, due to wanting to keep the races fitting the game, we used a different table, which included a chance to wind up a female.
Needless to say a literal one in a hundred chance later, my now female half elf is pressing pretty closely to the edge of my magical realm.

It hasn't been a problem, though, as I'm not super autistic and don't make a big deal of it. It's far more a plot point than anything else.

>kinda got a thing for that
>Remember one game where other characters had shit go down
>One of them got fucked over by faeries who left the PC transformed into a harpy girl
>He decides to play it safe as a he still
>Ends up with a paladin girl crazy in love with him, all changes included
>He decides to just keep on truckin' as is
>Have to watch this all go down
>mfw

Happened once, but the fetish was so niche nobody really got it.

>channeling your creepy obsession into making the world a better place
You are a better man than I, user.

Hot, too bad there's not much material out there at a glance

Mind describing her?

There really isn't, probably why it tweaks me so easily. The violence is always super tame or just straight out quick murder. I need tears, cradling heads, pain vomits and animal screaming inbetween a cacophony of knuckles exploding from sheer force.

You are a man of refined tastes, rock on user, rock on.

There's a timeskip between season 2 and the specials, where we find out that Yugo is salty about eliatropes aging slowly.

>Party hired to investigate the usual suspicious activity
>Over the course of the story the bard, played by yours truly, puts the clues together and figures out that a cult is going to use a ritual spell to control the royal family of the local kingdom
>Can't come up with a way to block the spell in time, pull some pseudo magical BS and cobble together a way to redirect the spell elsewhere
>Amazingly the hairbrained scheme works and reflects the spell back at the cultists
>GM informs me via passed note that I now have complete control over a trio of Fae blooded witches
>All the rest of the party knows is the evil plot was foiled
>Externally high fives and bro fists all around
>Internally pic related

Wha... what do you make them do user?

Does it count when you do a MAID one-shot and have a huge crush on the guy controlling the Master?

Yeah. Stop playing coy and just suck his dick already.