/cyoag/ - "Choose Your Own Adventure" General

Last Thread: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Reposting:

Does anyone have the one with the choice of being the champion of lovecraftian horror or a champion of good with the scenario being that they will be pitted against each other?

Is there even anyone here who hasn't made a build yet?

I haven't.

Should I, or should I never make a build so as to keep somebody that hasn't made a build?

Why do they have to fight each other?

Can't they just bond over a shared love of Veeky Forums stuff and a shared dislike in fighting as proxies for two collossal ancient cunts?

I can, not ever make a build, so that you can, user.

No need to go Superfly with it, user. We can both just not make builds.

YES! Thanks user

I think the other comfy one is generally comfier but I could give this one a shot.

Metal Cubes

Touch Me, Touch Me

200% Comfy
NormieStation
Fully Loaded
FUCKING NERDS
Veeky Forums As Heck
L-LEWD
Auto-Veeky Forums
Veeky Forums hell yeah
Aesthetics

/out/

Companions
I will have 1 cute kitten and 1 adult bronze dragon.
Also some sort of wish-fulfillment waifu character, of course.

Be The Girl (free shapeshift, nice)
Lesbify (16)
Redesign (14)
Very Own Soul (13)
Last Resort (11)
HQ, HQ (10)
Still Alive (8)
Believe It (7)
Stylish (6)
Multiply (5)
Charm Cognition (3)
Size Up, Size Down (2)
Min-Max (0)

So, definitely very powerful and a lot of free stuff. I like that Veeky Forums hell yeah is the sort of thing I wouldn't have really bothered picking but hey since I have essentially unlimited free time here I may as well pick something I totally don't do in real life. Actually it may be totally worth picking Reality Convert in that case but I'm not sure what I'd drop for the points. Maybe give up Aesthetics? I'm not sure what the extent of aesthetic changes I can make without that option. Also since /out/ is reworkable I'm not going to commit to anything here. No idea what I'd like it to be anyways. Probably a small-ish island with a lot of coast and sea for my cool dragon bro.

Now I kinda want to plan out my building and outside space, but it's probably better left vague. More comfy to not have to obsess over it.

>Freebies: All
Best plan. I can disable them at will, so that's perfect.
>Room Type: Other
Imagine a studio apartment crossed with a gamer's basement, plus an assload of beanbag chairs everywhere.
>Entrance Method: Touch Me, Touch Me
Best choice.
>Physical Items: [Veeky Forums As Heck], [FUCKING NERDS], [/diy/ zone], [NormieStation], [Gaymen Piisii], [Video Games], [Auto-Veeky Forums], [200% Comfy], [Stronk Gear], [Aesthetics]
Relax when I want to, eat whatever I want to, run out excess stress, and pillows for cuddling on a thick carpet? Hell yes.
>/out/: Basically the Rocky Mountains, but the night skies are clear half the time and stormy as hell the rest
MAXIMUM COMFY
>Companions: [Custom Character], [Another One], [Fluffy]
The character I've been coming up with in my head since forever who may or may not end up being a waifu, bros from various media, and a playful cat. The basics cover "litterbox," right?
>>Abilities/Extras: [Min-Max]x8, [Be The Girl](not actually being a girl), [HQ, HQ], [Very Own Soul] x2, [Reality Convert], [Charm Cognition], [Aether Orchestra], [Stylish]
Cat and friend get souls, and the rest is just for fun (although Reality Convert lets me take anything I build with /diy/ out for a real-world test drive).

Is there a sauce on the artist for Steroids?

Bamp

So homoanons from the last thread, what is the weirdest shit you've ever done?

I fucked this guy who was really into pain and bleeding, he wanted me to make a few really shallow cuts on him.

>So homoanons from the last thread, what is the weirdest shit you've ever done?
Became straight.

This used to be posted every thread, might as well bring it back for one.

It's Beautiful Boxer, by Artgerm. Found it on DA.

Does 200% comfy include pajamas and hoodies? I feel like it should even though there'd be a bit of an overlap with Veeky Forumsbulous. But the latter includes a huge amount of other, unnecessary, uncomfy clothing as well that I think they can be safely separated.

wow what a freak

can't tell if you have the wrong thread or if /cyoag/ has just fallen this far

pajamas, sure.

Hoodies? No. I recommend you bring your own hoodies if you don't want to buy Veeky Forumsbulous.

>what is the weirdest shit you've ever done?

Well, according to anons in the other thread, making someone happy is the craziest and most abhorrent thing imaginable.

I'm really pretty vanilla. The craziest thing I've done is tie a guy up and ride him. But I used to do that to my ex all the time. It's pretty hard to come by submissive tops, though.

I suppose crossdressing and having sex counts, too. I've never really got into anything else.

Cheating is. Lies and betrayal are one of the absolute worst things in a relationship and the fact that you don't care is confirmation that you're an honest-to-god sociopath because you lack true empathy for other human beings.

are we being invaded by /lgbt/? Gotta admit, did not see that one coming.

I feel like I missed something

GODS- ELDRITCH HORRORS ARE FAGS

ZEUS-I CAN SHOOT THUNDERBOLTS OUT OF MY DICK, JUST LIKE IVE ALWAYS WANTED

DEVINE PHYSIQUE- CHAMPION GOTTA BE HUUUGE

REGENERATIVE HEALING- A LITTLE DISMEMBERMENT CAN'T KEEP ME DOWN

INSPIRE- IM FUCKAN ZYZZ BRUH

ELEMENTAL AFF- BURN THE HERETICS IN LIGHTNING AND FIRE- FROM MY DICK

Take it back to the old thread, fags.

The user I quoted was bragging about fucking someone's wife last thread and talking about how he can't see anything morally wrong with cheating.

I lack empathy for someone who drove his wife away through his own idiocy and neglect.

My due diligence was more than fulfilled by keeping the affair under wraps for her sake and that of her children. I care for and have empathy for her, not her piece of shit husband.

I think I accidentally helped smuggle over several thousand dollars worth of cigarettes over the US-Canadian border.

Honestly I was just bored and posted that question for lulz.

But to be fair a lot of Veeky Forums has undercurrents of repressed homosexuality. Not that surprising that, if the conversation turns in that direction, they will join in.

>If your wife is a whore, that's YOUR fault!
>It's completely okay to lie and manipulate someone instead of doing the honorable thing and getting a divorce!

Not entirely surprised, given the amount of posts regarding traps I see around here.

No, I've been posting my CYOAs for a while. I hate being over on /lgbt/ because they're usually fucking annoying and bitchy all the time. Someone asked me so I told. I was lamenting my comparative impurity to Highlander in the last thread and somehow people are asking me stuff now.

I accidentally hit a guy in the crotch and gave him a blowjob after he healed to make up for it, does that count?

Can I extend Ichi's power to my friends?
WE ARE NUMBER ONE

>/lgbt/ is too bitchy

Ye gods, if /cyoag/ is an improvement, what the hell goes on over there?

Shut up cuck.

user, nothing is more pathetic in this world than someone trying to justify cheating. You're the human equivalent of septic tank scum.

1/2

2/2

Get into a relationship with a guy older than my own dad.

>I screwed a woman I knew was married, but it's okay because there has never been a single person in all of history that has ever been in a marriage that they liked!

Fucking rekt

Correct.

*citation needed*
How many marriages have you been in, user?
Is the answer "all of them?" No?
Then shut the fuck up.

I think he's someone else baiting, the original guy seems to be someone else. They're both shitstains, but I don't see a point in talking to the baiting one so I didn't reply to him.

The other guy is 100% a sociopath so there's probably no point in talking to him either, but he makes me ill so it's hard to avoid.

Oh just shut up and raise another man's child you genetically inferior fuck. Nobody cares that you're so pathetic your bitch left you.

Horrible things. Terrible things.

I just rather would not. Also my politics just don't align well with the hivemind there.

> Patron god: Nyarlathotep

> Powers: Regenerative Healing, Iron Will, Spectral Form, Plot Armour

>The Eldritch Horrors
I surrender to the madness
>Yog-Sothoth
Control over time seems like a very useful ability
>Divine Physique
Gotta be in top physical condition in order to kill the servants of the gods
>Spectral Form
You can't kill what you can't touch
>Entropic Aura
This and my ability to speed up time means everything I touch turns to dust in practically a moments notice
>Plot Armor
Because sometimes you just need to be a little lucky.

Squadrons will wither into dust just by standing near me, and though champions may be immune to me aging them to death it won't stop me from slowing them down as I pummel them to death in a completely incorporeal form.

> Squadrons will wither into dust just by standing near me, and though champions may be immune to me aging them to death it won't stop me from slowing them down as I pummel them to death in a completely incorporeal form.

> ... pummel them to death in a completely incorporeal form.

> pummel them

> completely incorporeal

What?

Freebies: All, obviously

Room type: Other. Pic related. Nothing says /comfy/ quite like only having a ½ inch plastic window between you and infinity.

Entrance Method: Touch me.

Physical items: Auto-Veeky Forums, Jam session, 200% Comfy, NormieStation, GaymenPC, Stronk Gear, /diy/ zone, Veeky Forums as heck, Veeky Forums hell yeah, L-LEWD (dont judge), Ocean Man, Aesthetics.

Abilities/Extras; Be the girl (I wouldnt actually be the girl, but a physical remodeling would be nice.), Interbot 9001, Very Own Soul (for the waifu), Reality Convert, Last resort, Attractive Forces, HQ HQ, Skinship, Never Let Go, 2 Birds 1 Soul, Multiply, Machine Learning,

says I can effect objects while incorporeal. If not then I just pop out of ghost form, punch them a few times then hop back into ghost form

Me. I just can't decide between a giant monolith flying through endless chaotic ambiance, a dream cafe app for profit and blackmail, some sort of magical realm where I breed an immortal army to take over the world or pic related.

No! Bad user! No taking over the world using your comfy powers!

I know right? Why take over the world when you can abduct everyone and imprison them instead so you can use them as fleshy toys.

Room Type
A fantasy tavern sort of deal, lit by lamps and a roaring fireplace that never gets hotter than "uncomfortably warm."
Entrance Method
Knocking a specific pattern on any door will turn it into a door to the Zone until it next closes.
Physical Items
>Auto Veeky Forums
>Jam Session
>Normiestation
>Gaymenn Piisii
>FUCKING NERDS
>Veeky Forums as heck

/out/
Something resembling the Irish countryside, particularly at it's most rainy and miserable. It's constantly late daytime, but due to the rain it never gets too bright to sleep.
Companions
>True Love
>Fluffy
Extra
>Redesign (15)
>Very Own Soul (waifu, obviously) (14)
>HQ, HQ (13)
>Machine Learning (11)
>LESBIFY! (10)
>Charm Cognition (8)
>Attractive Forces (7)
>Simply Explain It (6)
>Multiply (5)
>Lasting Effects (3)
>2 Birds, 1 Soul (1)
>/d/ enchant (0)

Probably my favorite CYOA. Gives you enough points that you don't feel limited, and yet all the options sound so good you want to take all of them.

Shub Niggurath, my wish would be a sorting of souls that sends each individual to the realm most likely to fullfill their wishes. Note that this is not Magical Realm wish fulfillment but rather a setting created by one or more Ancient Ones.

-Vermin
-Spectral Form
-Nox
-Toxic
-Enthropic Aura
Death comes to all. Either they will succumb to poison or they will rust away to nothing. Numberless swarms of vermin will blot out the sky. And one of them, a very lucky one, will be carrying the deathly bite of entropy. So fry 90% of my forces, if you so desire, for the 1% you didn't hit will be carrying a blowtorch right into your house of cards. Checkmate.

Side: The Gods
Patron: Marduk

Powers:
Element Affinity: Waterx4

None can contest my control over water.

Ancient Ones that crush the frames of mortal minds, ain't gotta explain shit.

user why do you need so much water manipulation?

So I never suffer from high sodium intake as I shitpost on the internet of course :^)

Old garbage, Ima make some new waifu cyoa or something this weekend. any suggestions?

oh boy, it's my turn to suggest stuff
cyberpunk waifu CYOA

Fae waifus.

Ver dangerous.

C R E E P Y

Music Genre Waifus.

>green hair
>creepy

I don't actually know anything beyond this series, except it's apparently creepy just how hard Midori there on the right is making my dick.

This user gets it

Maybe he just wants to take a really satisfying piss.

ディス、マイ ニッガ
creepy is love、creepy is life

I know nothing of the series either, actually. Just that I really like creepygirls and have collected some art over the years. I like to pretend that the green-haired chick is purely human physically, but is actually the most psychopathic of the group.

Several hundred waifus, husbandos, and daughterus. Each one seemingly perfect. Include options for building an ideal house and ones for choosing the readers ideal location.
then piss everyone off by killing the reader and their earlier picks unless they choose to allocate a vast majority of their points into surviving a particular threat. Make it cost more points to save the waifu/husbando/daughteru/house. I'm talking no mercy. Go all out with problems, dangers, and threats. Make life unlivable unless they are removed. Leave them with barely any points left over after just barely surviving. Force them to abandon the ones they grew to love in the first half of the cyoa

I'm reposting Cursed by a Fairy because I didn't post my built at the time.

Those are tortured, undying zombies from an utterly doomed world, not your waifu.

>implying

But that's why they're waifus??

Why invest your heart in what you cannot save? There is no rest for the damned.

We are all damned and cannot be saved user.

You might refute this, but think about you, you're on /cyoag/.

Intensity
Many Mini – 8

Good Look Charm – 13
Anti-Curse – 16
Fairy – 30

I’m interested in Fairy for the magic. IF Fairy makes me a girl, than I would change that option to:

Comforting – 19
Tiny Tools – 24
Regen – 28
Nimble – 30
Journey to Fairy Kingdom

And finally, the most important choice – Myia.

In the fist versions of the CYOA I could only think of taking revenge on the fairies that cursed me to such small size. I was going to make my whole build to have my revenge. But that just sounded tragic, not fun. So in the end I didn’t post anything.

But the possibility of having Myia changes this completely. First I would like to say that it’s very nice to have this options, as it was one of the possible medical procedures that she could go throw in branching hearts.

Myia is really great. I choose intensity and anti-curse to not only to be able to drink with Myia, and other things, but to avoid some of the negative effects from it. Good look charm is pretty obvious, might help with money too, since miya complains about it to certain degree. Many Mini also help have more work done, and learn more (specially magic) faster. This, with fairy, maybe I can put some helpful curses so she can enjoy herself more, too.

Comforting was almost exclusively to make her less sad. (And increase my chances with her).
Tiny tools and regen are just the obvious.
Nimble I choose more for the stamina than for the speed…

Journey to Fairy Kingdom because it looked like it would be most helpful to understand my situation.

I didn’t bother, in case I couldn’t be a male Fairy, to pursue immortality in another way, as Myia should have access to some orb of life. It’s also nice to imagine that some clothes from Myia might have come from Mavelina.

In short, in the end everything was all right, and the fairies (or beri) are wisest that they may seem at first look.

Chill the hell out, Satan.

user just wants to take it out on everyone else here for having feelings.

This sounds like a mistake similar to one I've made before.

Did I dream this, or did Slut Life user say something recently about picking it back up and making an update?

He did.

>CURSE: Wild Magic
Oh boy, here we go.

>BOONS: Notice Me (27), Adjusted (25), Iron Grip (22), Escape (18), Squishy (15)

Neat.

>RACE: Beastling [rat] (6)

>MORE BOONS: Nimble (free), Animal Friend (free), Fireproof (4), Giant's Appetite (1), Bit Bigger (0)

>ACTIVITY: Explore the Sugar Fluff Kingdom
Nice place.

>CARETAKER: My own family

I have to go back. My father's spent too much of his life on this for me to leave him thinking I've died.

I hope that hamster enjoys his meal.

oh boy I can't wait for highlander to post the new text traveller^^

I can't wait for Italics to post the new pokemon personified expansion since Sun and Moon came out today.

Oh! I'd like that too!

Reminder that you can't have overlap with curses and anti-curses (e.g. can take Effeminate for one and Intensity for the other, but not Intensity for both).

My only hope is that Italics includes the remaining seats in the cyoa. Also all the missing abilities and other stuff that wasn't added-in.

Couldn't you make the CYOA yourself? You have the art and the interest, the rest can't be that hard.

The rest is literally the only part that is hard. Art is everywhere. If you don't have interest it's not a problem in the first place.