Greetings from /m/! Can we have a crossover between us and Veeky Forums? 40K is obvious...

Greetings from /m/! Can we have a crossover between us and Veeky Forums? 40K is obvious, what other things can we exchange?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jovian_Chronicles
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Warmachine maybe?
epic 40k?

Shit that includes mechs.

IBO has enough HG kits to do tabletop.

prepare your anus...

Bring us your fascist music, your operas, your orchestras, your metal, lovesongs, laments, warsongs and weird alternative junk and make it 40k themed.

Then purge yourselves or accept the place of serfdom afforded to you by the imperial creed, /m/utant.

/mu/tant is for /mu/.
/m/ refers to themselves as /m/en.

I think.

Also Battletech.

I've always wanted a good mecha system....

And Evangelion because Adeptus Evangelion is a thing, no mater how hot that trash is.

We're fond of macross.. err.. I mean MAH-CRU-OSS

GURPS

I played Mekton Zeta one time. That game had some fun ideas.

Not a great game at all. But I loved the mech I made.

Titanfall mechs, and relevant combat.

How would you do? And in what system? Started writing something up in GURPS, but it's not exactly simple.

That was fun.

I made a sniperbot from hell. High single-shot damage, high defense, high ECM. Could move like two inches in an entire fight.

Should have qualified that with "I don't want every session to be 5 parts math to every 1 part of fun"

Battle Century G/Z. The rules PDFs are available for free from their blog, the system is not cluttered, as tactical as you want it to be (from squares/hexes to vague "zones") and can be easily tailored to whatever level of realism you wish.

Once i'm done with my current campaign, i'm gonna run Front Mission-like game in it.

Make your own or use a generic system, honestly, there are no good /m/ systems. And the ones that are passable basically make them tanks, but say that they are robots. Mekton could have been great, but it's locked down with the garbage that is Interlock.

It's a geniune and valid option. You can even reference modern weapons in High-Tech for reference of vehicle-mounted weapon damage. And the default hit locations are already humanoid, and can be used for your standard bipedal robot.

>And the ones that are passable basically make them tanks, but say that they are robots.
Actually, this is an interesting point. How do you represent robots in /m/ systems as... well, robots? Real robots i can imagine (destructible limbs), but super robots?

The Dark Heresy ruleset would work for the Fall of Cybertron era of Transformers, I don't know how people feel about another Dark Heresy adaptation though.

Cthulhutech

>Veeky Forums and /m/ related things.
Battletech isn't the first fucking reply
Heavy Gear is nowhere to be found

Here.

I know nothing of Heavy Gear, but I enjoy battletech. At least the 2 player start box I bought.

>Cthulhutech
>Good
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This. I've had a hankering for anything which combines mecha, jump-packs, and sphess.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jovian_Chronicles
?

>Cthulhutech
>Good

>Cthulhutech
>Mecha

>Greetings from /m/! Can we have a crossover between us and Veeky Forums? 40K is obvious, what other things can we exchange?

We have the 4cc, also battletech.

I remember once seeing a party of mercenary tank and mech pilots in a "draw your party" thread once.

These was a guy in a Mutants and Masterminds thread last week looking for help on how to better adapt they system to account for modular mechs since he was looking to run a game where modularity was a thing and power point system interpretation for mechs in the offcial books wasn't written to represent that.

Battletech/Mechwarrior is how many older gamers got started in the hobby.

You come to the home of Battletech General and suggest fucking 40k is the obvious /m/ crossover game?

What are you fucking retarded?

Get back into your cave.

A lot of people don't know what battletech is.

Even in my circles it rings more bells when referred to as Mechwarrior.

You think that's bad?
In my area the only way to get anybody to grok it is to call it Mechassault.