>The Black Library (STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THE CLOWNS):
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!c4pGAJDb

Other urls found in this thread:

games-workshop.com/en-NZ/Daemonettes-Made-to-Order
games-workshop.com/en-NZ/Daemonettes-on-Steeds-of-Slaanesh
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for the Adeptus Mechanicus

NO SUCH THING AS OVER HYPED!

I just bought XCOM 2 to try and fill the void not being able to play has left since I moved to 3rd shift, and it's only making me want to get down to the LGS even more!
I need some modelling to do on my off night, is a wall of martyrs worth buying, the old aegis is getting a bit stale for the guard
>second for repost from the recently dead thread

I AM THE ETERNAL DUNCAN

WHAT IS YOUR WISH?

'E AINT HYPED.

Combined codices and more 30k units in 40k when?

Trying to find a painting service at the moment and it's as hard as fucking balls.

A lot of them simply aren't very good, very average, dry brushing, staying between the lines optional.

The ones that offer a standard of tabletop quality want like 4 or 5x RRP to paint a unit.

DIY or don't waste your time on a modelling hobby.

HEY HEY BLUETABLE FANS

Might as well learn to paint, then.

Whatever happen to these fags?

I remember last year there was a bunch of drama about some fucked up dwarf lot.

I've painted every model I've bought for 20 or so years. But now, as a family man with a long hours job I just can't spend the time I think the miniatures require on at least a minimum tabletop standard.

But I have a backlog that needs sorting and i thought one of these services might come in useful.

So when are basic melee weapons being buffed?

>The Lion returns to lead the Dark Angels against Magnus
>Caliban vs. Prospero
It's all been leading up to this. It's so unsubtle I could see them doing it.

>The Space Wolves destroyed Prospero
>The Thousand Sons destroy Fenris

A bait and switch to dark angels would be amazing as long as fenris was at least obliterated along with a lot of space wolves fatalities

>is a wall of martyrs worth buying,
No, get void shield generator or the imperial containers.

if you don't mind the dead guard bodies piled up, it's alright

if you don't like the dead guard bodies, you're in for a bit of work covering them up

Hey guys i was thinking about making a Son's of Medusa army using Iron Hands chapter tactics. I have two questions. One, is this legal? And two, how do i do it? I've never run space marines before and i don't know the first thing about them (my local meta is kind of odd, we don't have any marine players. We gotta half a dozen necrons, the admech guy (me), an imperial guard player, two nid players, a guy who plays tau, and a guy who plays Eldar.). Anybody have some advice? I wanna play with a bunch of tech-marines vehicles and dreadnoughts.Anybody have some advice?

I'm preparing for the shitposting and moaning you guys will unleash when the TS get BTFO, the only good thing about this is the promise of legion supplements, IW ftw

Dad and the kids are together for a family picture. Finished the Talos last night, gave myself tendinitis in the wrist so I'm taking a painting break.

>One, is this legal?
Yes
>And two, how do i do it?
Get drop pods, devastators with grav cannons, bikes, grav guns for bikes, captain with bike, Gorgon chains, equipped with thunder hammer and lighting claw, a retinue with grav guns and apothecary and you're ready to go.

Not sure what there is to destroy. Aside from the Fang, Fenris is a hellscape of giant monsters dotted with not-viking villages. I guess they could try to slaughter the entire populace.

TS are going to destroy Fenris, user.

Forcing the Wolves to Cadia or Terra.

That's not how it went, Fenris did was devastated but survived, the wolves just rush to Cadia to fend of Abaddon.

Thank you. Is there no way to do a good fluffy list with techmarines and vehicles though? I know bikes and pods are the shit, but i really don't care to run them, or chapter master smashfucker.

TS will win this time around
Chaos are making their big push on cadia and the imperium will be on their knees, all missing primarchs will return for a big scrap [spoilers]then Da Beast arrives and fucks em all up[spoilers]

Can't decide if your a chaos fag or an Ork fag. Probably one of the boyz.

What the fuck do you mean that's not how it went? It hasn't happened yet.

The best way to have techmarines in your list is to Use them to let you take Thunderfire Cannons.

>Thousand sons fans are dangerously over hyped edition
Guess they'll never learn, will they?

my Spoiler

i dont care what they destroy as long as the wulfes are crying over its loss.

>new fag detected
Yes, it already happened, the wolves repel the invasion and prevent the destruction of fenris, but Abaddon happens and Logan is appointed supreme commander so the wolves rush to defend Cadia.

Magnus, what will attacking Prospero even accomplish?

Thousand Son-players never had any chance to learn in the first place.

All the 3 TS-players in the whole world.

Yeah and Eldrad dies on a Blackstone Fortress while attempting to commune with the- oh wait, it's not happening the same fucking way this time is it?

Not even the fag you're replying to, just pointing out you're a double-fag

I'm just hyped for the models!

R U B R I C T E R M I N A T O R S

>Thousand Sons Rubrics got a new plastic kit before Khorne Berserkers

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Nice thin tips on my brushes.

Anyone want to help me build my 850 Black Templars army for my first tourney tomorrow?

Meta will mostly be more Space Marines (like 4/5 SM armies including my own), at least 1 Tyranid player and 1 Necron player, total of 8 participants.

Would be great if somebody wanted to help out.

No, it has not happened. It's not a re-telling of the old 13th Crusade, user. It's a whole new one.

FUCK

FURRIES

FENRIS WILL BURN

Khorne Berzerkers already have a plastic kit, moron.

>tfw I was a few seconds away from buying my first Grey Knights when I learned all this new stuff about the mother fuckin' Thousand Sons getting an update, and now I can't decide whether I should still get the GKs, wait for the TS, or just do both and build up slowly

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck I've been waiting for this update for so goddamn long

This part I didn't get are those all rubrics who are just chilling in a hall? it would make more sense if they were sorcerers

fuck furries fenris will burn

Berzerkers have plastic models. TSons don't.

I see, and how does that work?

>Combined codicies
who knows, maybe never, probably not anytime soon since the current ones arent very old

>30k units
more likely, expect all those katyaphrons and castellans you bought to be nerfed, forcing you to buy all new automata

grey knights are somewhat painful to play

thousand sons are the worst unit in the worst codex

choose wisely

I know it's 30 years old they should have updated it to go along with the new Kharne model

Oh I only bought a Tech-Priest Dominus so far because I love that model.

I'm waiting until at least IA 14, if not the official 8e announcement to really invest into the army.

I personally took that to be, basically, a conclave of all the remaining Sorcerors. Maybe I'm wrong. Perhaps it was a symbolic thing; "look, let's have our brothers here at this important meeting where we decide what to do!"

>thousand sons are the worst unit in the worst codex

Yeah but they're getting updated!

And I don't really care if they suck, I already have one army. I just want giant hulking psychic Terminators and shit.

You're only going to be waiting like a week, might as well just wait and see.

Revenge after
>ten thooussand yearrsss
and being
>banissshed from my own homeland

Sod off cunt.

>undivided legion fags delusional enough to think they'll get support
You fucks are going to whine and shitpost for years, and you're never going to get support. I don't give two shits about what retarded asspull saves the Wolves, I'm just happy to get rules for my legion.

Hope you like counts-as Iron Hands, Salt Warrior.

Yeah good point user. I wanted to get started on painting before final exam season started, but oh well.

Why don't you post a list and ask for feedback, you lazy whiny cunt?

>inb4 this causes a spoon feeder to help you just to spite me

Yes, but the Wolves were barely involved in that.

>the Wolves were barely involved in that.

Slap some chaos backpacks on these dudes and you're sorted

I don't think anybody any idea what's going on. Earlier he asked about Magnus attacking Prospero, and I'd bet know he's thinking about Ahriman being banished.

back again

Without trying to talk me out of it how many Sniper Scouts should I put in my troop units? Just the five? A full ten?

Are Vanguard Vets worth buying a box or two of for my HQ to run with or should I just stick him with the Assault Marines?

Which HQ is good to bring with a Jump Pack?

What are some other good tactics to look into besides scouts and assault marines for "Raven Guard"?

Anyone else still not able to access GW's Facebook pages? Gives me an error.

new zealand GW site has diaz daemonettes in made to order, forget your warzone fenris, get them while you can
games-workshop.com/en-NZ/Daemonettes-Made-to-Order
games-workshop.com/en-NZ/Daemonettes-on-Steeds-of-Slaanesh

yes here

What did he mean by this?

Those models have always looked like ass relative to the new plastics.
>but muh metal tiddies ;_;

That he is shit at rules like the rest of those dipshit mormons.

If I'm taking 3 Nurgle VOTLW Obliterators and no other units that take a HS slot are they better fielded separately or as one unit?

I don't need any more of these for my force but I'm looking forward to seeing them used across the table again.
>bald
>one boob
>crab claws
Literal cancer demons.

Posted at the very end of the last thread so I'll post it again. Semi-casual Tau list. What's missing? What looks unfun?

1500 pt CAD
>HQ
190 - Commander Ra'lai

>Troops
90 - 6 Breacher, Shas'ui, Guardian Drone
90 - Devilfish with Point Defence for Breachers
70 - 10 Sniper Kroot

>Elites
90 - 3 BC Stealth Suits
90 - 3 BC Stealth Suits
130 - Fusion Flamer Ghostkeel

>Fast Attack
180 - 2 Remoras
265 - Y'vahra with Stim
55 - Tireless Hunter Piranha

>Heavy Support
255 - 3 Missilesides with VT

The philosophy here is that almost all of my units have multiple effective roles and that each role is filled by multiple units. Commander and Y'vahra can both glance high AVs to death, Broadsides can take medium vehicles, flyers, or force saves on MEQ, etc.

The only advantage of the Diaz ones is the posing. The plastics trump them in every other aspect.

I already tried a few things, with varying levels of success testing against a friend in private.

HQ:

Captain:
- Artificer
- Burning Blade
- Digital Weapons

Elite:

Command Squad:
- Company Champion (Power Sword)
- Apothecary
- 3x Veteran

Troops:
Crusader Squad:
- 6x Initiate /w Chainsword
- Melta Initiate
- Power Fist Initiate
- Sword Brother with Melta Bombs
- Land Raider Crusader Dedicated Transport with Multi-Melta and Extra Armor

Crusader Squad:
- 3x Initiate /w Boltgun
- 1x Missile Launcher Initiate with Flakk Missiles
- 1x Sword Brother

Would love to use my Grimaldus or Emperor's Champion but unique characters aren't allowed, neither are more than 2 vehicles with more than 11 armor. Flakk missiles are just there in case there's fliers.

Have left in my collection:
- 2x TH + SS, 3x LC Assault Terminators
- 1x Venerable Dreadnought with Twin-Linked Autocannon
- 1x Drop Pod
- a few boltgun and chainsword Marines as well as 2 or 3 Power Sword Marines (that I wish I had made magnetic to swap them with axes in case of heavy armor).

I would suggest that you include Black Templars units and remain under 850 points.

What the fuck is anyone supposed to tell you? We don't know what models you have

Separate.

seperate
always

if you put them in one unit you have to roll Ld tests when one dies and with their Ld8 its kinda dangerous
not to say you can better use cover, and shhot at different targets

As long as those elites are all in the CAD and not an OSC it seems pretty cool to me, though I honestly don't know what those heavy supports are.

I play Casual Space Marines though.

Let us begin shall we :3c

>Anyone want to help me build my 850 Black Templars army for my first tourney tomorrow?
>my first tourney tomorrow?
>tomorrow

Go buy two knights and stay up till the tourni starts assembling them.

What do you have, what kind of tournament are you playing?

Is this mission based or are you killing eachother?

Hot damn. Where from user?

Plastic ones look like shit mate. They are almost universally reviled. In fact the most common defense I see of the new ones is that they are plastic and as such easier to worth with. Almost no one thinks highly of their design. Don't even get started on the terrible chariots or seekers.

Sexy

ZOG ME, DAT'S BOOTIFUL, BOSS.

They are indeed not in an Optimized Stealth Cadre. By Missilesides I mean Broadsides with high yield missile pods instead of heavy rail rifles.
36" S7 T4, Heavy 4 Twin Linked.

I am a simple man.

I can maintain my own brushes and thin my own paints.

All I wish for is to git gud at edge highlighting.

They are snap fit ...well I guess they will be cheap (see monopose). Just my assumption regarding the tzaangors

>5 flamers
aaaaaahhhhh

OH SHIT

It's just the monthly/bi-monthly FLGS tourney. Mission types are mixed, said to bring Tactical Objectives since Maelstrom might be played.

Tzaangors are snap-fit?

Thought as much but wanted to be sure, thank you

if they are AP3 flamers.....