That Girl

Share your stories

One time a horny neckbear made a thread on Veeky Forums about girls because he wasn't quite ready to fap yet

no u

Aspiring actress Ann Marie is working at a newsstand in an office building, where she meets Donald Hollinger (Ted Bessell), a writer for Newsview magazine. Ann has just gotten an acting job for a television commercial filming in the lobby of the office building, but an encounter with the chivalrous Donald may put her new job at risk.

>inb4 a parade of white knights protest about the thread being malicious and sexist

You have no idea why people don't like That Girl threads. It's because girls can already be That Guys. The only reason someone specified girl is because they want to talk about girls but are too autistic to handle asking that in any of the multiple relevant boards. Specifying girl has nothing to do with Veeky Forums, it's just some weirdo trying to inject sexuality into everything he gets his filthy fingers on.
As a rule of thumb, always, ALWAYS fap somewhere else before creating threads on Veeky Forums.

Now that the reasoning has been said, please everyone, just don't reply to this thread. Let it die, then add "That Girl" to your filter list.

Also notice how the OP didn't have a story? Because they don't exist. Shitty randumb girls are posted in That Guy threads. OP is posting this thread purely because he wants to hear people talk about girls, like some weird twelve-year-old googling "naked vaginies". There are no stories to be had here but fictional works you could've found on solotouch.com.

Okay now I really think that explains everything.

Holy shit, how pedantic can someone be?
Bumping to spite you

are you saying that girls can't be problematic players? That you never had one bust up the fun of your game by interjecting a fetish, weirdness, or terrorize other players for political or religious beliefs? Or you know do one of the other things we call out other guys for?

OP may want these stories because they have a lady player who's that guying all over their game and want to know that they aren't the only one.

Or you know maybe they don't have any female players and want to know what it's like to have one in the group. Half of one six of another really. Not everything is about intercourse you know.

Why is that girl fellating a doughnut?

>are you saying that girls can't be problematic players?

He literally said that girls can be That Guy, because stories about girl players are common in That Guy threads.

learn2read

>doughnut

>interjecting a fetish, weirdness

There were two fujoshit players in a group I played in like this who kept trying to get their characters to fuck elves and, failing that, anything with a pulse (in addition to eachother).

This one time a girl joined my game group and you would not BELIEVE of how gay she was. Literally didn't stop sucking dick.

I was like damn u gay

Bumping to spite someone

She's a fan of Sunibee.

Not enough girls in my gaming groups to really comment.

One used to draw dicks on every paper she had, and whenever a new person came in the house she lost all sense of volume control.

Another one had depression and after skipping two sessions because she was sick, finally showed up to a session, and an hour in said "I'm just not feeling up to this" and left, marking the end of the campaign.

Like I said, plenty of strange folks I've run into, but not enough to say I've played with a that-girl yet. At least, not post-op.

>Playing Cosmic Encounter with group
>New girl is in group
>She understands the game perfectly fine
>Every guy around her is stepping over themselves for her attention
>Guys spend ridiculously longer than they should on their turns because they constantly feel the need to attempt to get new girl's attention, everyone acting way out of character from normal.
>Guys refuse to do her any harm and hand her the victory on a silver platter
>She never returned to the group after that day session

I hate my friends.

That's pretty gay. She should have tried eating cunt. Much less gay.

Iktf, this happened to me just like it happened to you - I was the only one not acting like a huge attention whore.

We've been together for 5 years now :^)

Women are not really hard to understand, they lose interest if you show too much of it.

>gaming with my gf
>she writes smut about her character and shows me
>we fucked after

Bumping to spite myself

That's their proper name

If they aren't guys then they can't be 'that guy', you doltish simian.

Akchually user,
She's cunnilingus-ing it.

She joined a VtR game we were playing. She started nagging the ST that she should be the only one of a certain clan. When the ST suggested that we should change since she brought the issue to the table, she went completely nuts, full-on defense mode, trying to cover her ass. Then she had a skype chat with one an aussie we had on the group and then she ditched us a few days later. The GM allowed her to make quite a ridiculous hooker build too, because in his words "for some stupid reason I believed she could actually roleplay it."

post the smut faggot