Frank should be obvious, class wise.

What movie/show are they from?

Problem Child 2

Young Doctors in Love

The Nightman Cometh

Dark Knight Rises

Lethal Weapon 5

The Wire

I see both Dennis and Dee trying to go for a bard, Dennis a elf and Dee human, with the other trying to one up when the other tries to do something. I see the probably male DM, assuming it's not Frank, giving Dee a self insert love interest to try and hit on her, with Dennis seducing him instead, much to Dees and the DMs dismay.

Mac would probably roll a paladin or cleric, maybe a few levels of monk for his karate, and would insist on his patron Saint being the Christian God, even if he goes paladin in a edition that they're powered by alignment rather then a diety. He'll derail the campaign early on thanks to every important npc worshipping a different god, quickly turning the plot into a crusade of these 5 people bringing Christ to the people rather then whatever it originally was.

Frank is a hard one, but in the end I say he goes for another Charisma based class that's more face then spell-caster, but this won't matter as with everyone having high charisma they'll try to roll to convince people to do something else other then what Frank wants, first out of self interest, later out of spite.

Charlie is obviously a chaotic neutral rogue, maybe even a kender, wild card bitches. Assuming his illiterate ass can even play, though he'll most likely spend most of the time just following Franks orders anyway until a chance to screw over everyone else comes along.

>I see the probably male DM
It's obviously Artemis

I see it differently.

Dennis would be the DM. Because the DM is god. He's made his own 5-star world.

Charlie would be a Choatic Neutral munchkin from hell (The only episode were Charlie is given a game to play he immediately becomes the best player in Philadelphia)

Mac would keep piling on whatever he thinks is cool making both Dennis and Charlie angry for different reasons. Dennis would be angry because a Monk/Paladin/Barbarian/Rogue/Warrior makes no sense in his world, and Charlie would be screaming something about optimized build.

I have no idea what Frank would be, but whatever it is he's going to get real weird with it, constantly at odds with Mac's Paladin Code/Monk's Way/Barbarian Blood Law/Warrior Oath.

Dee would be a self insert.

Not helping.
Is it even really one of those?

I can confirm Leathal Weapon 5 is the correct one.

It's Lethal Weapon 5, for real.

They lie. It's 6

>one google image search away from the correct answer

Ah right, I forgot that was there, thanks.
Now I know it's Seinfeld.

>Man / Bard / 5 Stars

>Elf / Monk / Straight

> Barbarian Blood Law

Was this a thing at some point? I can definitely picture Mac making it up.

Interesting you guys are pegging Dennis as the Bard since Charlie's the one with a music and performing background and a penchant for disguises.

>Aarakocra / Rogue / 3 CHA

No, but it's probably something Mac would make up mid session to explain why the barbarian side of his character must also follow Jesus.

>Goblin / Wildcard / Knowledge: Bird Law

>(The only episode were Charlie is given a game to play he immediately becomes the best player in Philadelphia)
except chardee macdennis, there he always looses

always

Chardee Macdennis is not a game.

It's a war.

>Troll / Merchant / Alias: Warthog, Dr. Mantis Toboggan MD

>Straight
Keep telling yourself that, Mac.

Mac and Charlie are probably human, Dee and Dennis half-elf, and Frank a dwarf or halfling, maybe some kind of kobold.

Mac (as others have pointed out) is a monk/cleric/paladin/barbarian. Dennis a bard, probably Dee too. Charlie is an alchemist, Frank is a rogue.

All of them are chaotic neutral, all of them are terribly optimised.

Dennis would unquestionably demand to be DM, but also be running his Elvish Ranger, Adonis.

Dee would make Dee, the Human bard, specializing in acting and performance. She would spend most of the night drinking and not paying attention, until her character is truly endangered for the first time, at which point she becomes more involved and vehement then anyone.

Frank would likely make a Half-Orc Barbarian, Cam DĂșngh (named after someone he met in Vietnam). Extremely CE, Cam DĂșngh tries only to wreck anything the rest of the party tries to do.

Mac's travesty of a character would be Gunfist Hardfister, a Fighter/Monk/Paladin/Barbarian/Sorcerer so poorly multiclassed and bound up in redundant rules he can't take two steps without requiring someone to look at a rulebook.

Charlie didn't know how to make a character, so Dennis had to make one for him. The result is the most generic cleric ever designed, named Ser Davis. Despite Charlies best attempts at roleplaying and getting into the game, Dennis made his character gimped in anything except a pure support role, Ser Davis only being there to make Adonis look better.

10/10, would watch a DnD ASIP

I'm going to write this episode and send it to them, guys.

Remember to post it here first.
Alternatively we could crack some beers and all knock this thing out together in an hour or two.

I'm down for that. Anyone else on board? I got my Final Draft open and everything.

They all made bards but with 7-8 CHA average, 17-18 CON

Already been written.

Somebody probably saved the thread.

Shit. I was looking forward to that.

>Gunfist Hardfister
toppest kek

Only objection, Charlie would somehow munchkin the fuck out of his cleric and derail Dennis's entire campaign by manipulating Frank's desire for chaos, Dee's wish fulfillment, and Mac's obsession with being badass.

>Dennis
DM

>Charlie
Human Fighter with a rat stick

>Mac
Half Orc Paladin

>Dee
Aarakocra Sorcerer

>Frank
Dwarf Barbarian

>Only objection, Charlie would somehow munchkin the fuck out of his cleric and derail Dennis's entire campaign by manipulating Frank's desire for chaos, Dee's wish fulfillment, and Mac's obsession with being badass.
Seconded

Dennis
>Rogue, maxed out in charisma skills. The game is at his house and he is always kissing the DM's ass

Charlie
>Fighter
Only natural.

Mac
>wizard who always picks the lamest spells and doesn't know the rules for them. Wields a sword and insists he can melee as well as a fighter because "look at Gandalf in LotR".

>Aarakocra Sorcerer
>Dwarf Barbarian
kek

NE Rogues with very bad stats

>Rogue

This is correct

But this one is slightly more correct