>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Previously on JumpChain!

AS user THAT CONSIDERED DOING IT FOR A LONG TIME I would like to help you, beat it 100% as I have no life. What do you want to know and where can I help

>26
Maybe they'll at least retcon that with Rebirth.

That'd be neat, I guess? I wonder if a jumper could do something similar with something like Narnian Time or if that would just reduce us to a childlike state like canon Nel instead of actually reversing our evolution?

Not that I particularly care, but reading through the threads, it doesn't seem like he should have held it at the end of the last thread before instead of right at the beginning of a new one since only like 3 people even voted.

Jumpers!

Cats: do you have any? Are they an integral part of your adventures? Tell me your tails of feline ... uhh, feline fun?

Sorry, my alliteration isn't awake.

Well I took Neferpitou as a companion. Had fun beating the shit out of Gon in his super state. Other than that I don't really do the cat thing.

So, I finally get around and wrote what my /co/ /co/'s stand can do. Thoughts?

Stand Name: 「Ain't Your Fairytale」

Stand Ability: This stand surges from one’s desire to read uninterrupted.

The stand takes the form of a glowing golden book with the Title: [Oh can you hear them cries…]. In order to manifest the stand the user needs a book that hasn’t been written by himself. Only works of fiction are subject to the possession, so no science books or telephone guides. Comics are also excluded. Since the Stand manifests through an object, damage done to it doesn’t reflects on the user.

In order for its ability to be activated, the user must be attacked in a melee range. Ranged attacks won’t trigger the Stand’s ability. If someone tries to harm the stand user on the described way while the user has a ‘possessed’ book on his persona, the attacker will be dragged into the book’s world.

The victim will remain in the book until either the stand user decides to release them or until a time equivalent to the time that it would take a normal person to read the book in one go . While on the book any supernatural abilities that they have are completely useless, and any powers that they gain will not be carried over once they exit the book. They will experience everything as the main character in the book, including the relative time that the MC would experience.

Although the user cannot add anything to the possessed book, he can remove parts from it. For example, if the MC was supposed to dodge a bullet or evade being eaten, the user can choose to remove that part by crossing out the specific lines or simply tearing up the pages that they want to remove. Even then, the victim cannot be killed inside the book, and once that episode has ended, the story will rearrange itself to follow what it’s written next.

(cont.)

Last thread the talk of emotional spectrum being finite resource. Its true and its been heavily drained due to several events. Blackest Night, 3rd Army, Wrath Of The First Lantern, War Of The Lanterns. Then the entire GLC was sucked up into another dimension, the Source Wall was breaking and thus the emotional energy was leaking. That happened because Black Hand visited the Source Wall in hope of dying. All it did was turn his arms into a mini-Source Wall. Everything he touched it eventually spread turning everything into stone. Luckily the emotional entities sacrificed themselves to recharge the emotional spectrum.

>Retcon at Rebirth
Here's to hoping.
>Gaunlet and his myriad failings.
Yeah he should've waited. Also he's been completely wrong at points. Not saying he's a bad dude, seems to take getting ragged on fairly well and he does change shit like that fuck up with the devil may cry guy perk, but I'm just agreeing that he should have waited for a more active time and such.

If the book is destroyed, damaged or altered by anyone that isn’t the user, it won’t affect the duration or the conditions of the imprisonment.

While the stand cannot ‘physically’ kill the victim (since all is happening in a fictional world), any psychological damage done to the victim will remain once he exist the book, as his psyche will treat this experiences as real. That means that dying in the book will make your psyche consider yourself to be dead.

The stand can only trap an attacker per book that it has possessed, but it can possess multiple different books as long as the the user is carrying them on their persona. Bags or pocket dimensions do not count as carrying a book, but keeping them in a jacket does.

Stats:
Power - A
Speed - E
Range -E
Durability - A
Precision - D
Potential - E

Thoughts?

Oh I was talking about when Spooky held the vote for whether or not to listen to Tousen and rip off the mask.

What were you talking about? Aspect Manifestation or whatever it's called?

I thouhgt you were talking about the fact that Gaunlet was trying to put his work on the drive last night. Oh well my bad.

Nah it's cool, I didn't even know about that. I would think it's probably about ready though, seeing, how many times he's posted it and the last 2 or 3 times has just been people pointing out grammar or formatting.

Someone in the last thread said that Angelroids you create don't count as companions. Does this mean they don't have personalities or aren't as vibrant as the Angelroids in HLP?

most of my animal forms are cats do to being luck themed, and my waifu is a catgirl, so we have a lot of them.

What do your potions taste like, Veeky Forums?

>Veeky Forums
I mean /jc/. Autocorrect pls.

My potions are much too strong for you, traveler.

salty milk and coins

Mana potions taste like whiskey: combat boosters are like a shot of Jack, more powerful potions tastes like single malt scotch.

Health potions taste like sangria, and you can tell how powerful they are based on the fruity-alcohol taste ratio.

Stamina potions taste like chilled blue or green Poweraide, because fuck you, that shit is refreshing.

Transformation / alteration potions taste vaguely "good," but you can't nail down particular flavor notes. Mental / spiritual effects are more sweet, and physical are more savory.

There are other magical liquids that have particular effects and flavors, but I won't go into those.

Potion seller, I'm telling you I'm going into battle and I want only your strongest potions.

What was that word that referred to non furry humanoid pokemon?

I guess I always imagine them as thick and syrupy. As for flavor, I try to match the colour, which I usually try to make match some kind of recognizable theme for easy identification. So, red health potions might have a cherry taste, blue for mana might be blueberries. But generally they taste kindof sweet and thick.

There might be additives involved.

I think you have to ask HeavensAnon to be sure.
But from what little I know about the series, Angelroids are basically a workforce army, so they've got kindof a robotic mindset in that regard?
I might be wrong, though. I've never actually watched the series.

On that note, it's weird to think that I can just make some Robot Masters and keep them around. But I can. I have a whole perk line that lets me do that.
I should make Bass some brothers or something. I wonder how I'd theme them.

I am a cat.

Though I also have some cats. Generally they're freebies I picked up from some jump or another. I think I bought one from Nichijou just to round out my CP.

I also have a robot cat from Megaman Classic, who helps out Bass and Treble by basically acting as a support unit / Fliptop. Her name is Clef.
Bass acts like he couldn't give a shit either way, but Treble seems to like her.

Sauce?

>Health Potion
Strawberrys

>Mana Potion
Blue Berries

>Stamina
Bananas

Rest are similar, with fruit-flavored tastes.

Gijinka?

Thanks.

What was the last thing you did before starting your Chain? The first thing you did once you started it?

Health Potions: Sunlight, fire, warmth, and existential despair.

Mana Potions: Moonlight, shadows, purple, and a wolf's howl.

Stamina potions: Root beer.

Is that smoke, or a tree?

Last thing: Eat Lunch.
First thing: Hug my very confused starter pokemon.

Unless Bilbo left one more surprise for his guest, it's a tree.

Gandalf's "dragon" wouldn't leave something shaped like that.

But was it a happy hug or a bittersweet one?

Never been much for potions. I tend to prefer healing magic for myself and my Companions.

Chewable gummy potions, now that's another thing entirely! Cooking and magic skills are entirely too much fun to mix. Fruit snacks that provide a variety of stat boosts, chocolate that heals, and brownies that help recover from mental fatigue! I found all kinds to indulge in my sweet tooth and still gain the bonuses of magical buffs. Dark chocolate was my favorite to work with, but I had to stop using it after several side effects became apparent. NSFW. This may be a side effect of being a semi-harem Jumper.

Various fruit flavours, mostly lemon or strawberry.

>What was the last thing you did before starting your Chain?
Take a dump.
>The first thing you did once you started it?
Finish taking a dump.

Last: Packed my messenger bag full of things in my room.
First: Caught my Starter and went to a library, because Drop In.

Happy.

>turd split into two universes

Ok so, in /Co/Co/'s jump...
The Children of the Atom boons are obviously discounted but limited perks.

One of those is a [Static Stand]
A static stand means its development is stunted and cannot pull powers different to the ones it already had. For example, Jotaro pulled a ZA WARUDO with SP's speed, strength and precision.

How strong can this [Static] stand be?

My idea was one called [INDESTRUCTIBLE]

POWER: A
SPEED:B or C
RANGE: C to B
DURABILITY: A
PRECISION: C
POTENTIAL: -

It is basically a colossus-juggernaut looking beatstick and meatshield.

Idea was to have its ability to be as his namesake.

Either that or maybe to have the option to shift into an 'Automatic' mode where it's range grows, follows simple instructions and no damage is reflected on the user. Actually, that would be better, having the ability to not transfer damage to the user would be pretty neat.

I also, had the idea for one called [HOUSE OF MYTH]
POWER: E - A
SPEED:-
RANGE: -
DURABILITY: E - A
PRECISION: B
POTENTIAL: A

It takes over enclosed spaces to make a 'haunted house' kind of deal. Control over the material, Spatial warping, minor realty alterations creepy shit, etc. of course, everything snaps back when the user leaves the structure.

Whelp.

I'm too drunk to be jumping but I'm not drunk enough to stop typing or watching China, IL so-time to clear out that backlog

Drawbacks: Dark Responsibilities, The Cold Flame Burns, Bit of a Problem (1800)

Magician, age 28

Fluency (Free)
Meditation (Free)
Potential (Free)
Arcane Expertise (1600)
Prodigal Sorceror (1400)
Magical Blood (1100)
The House of Mystery (500)
We're Friends, Right?: Zatanna (300)
Rod of Asclepius (0)
Fancy Clothes (Free)
Demon Butler (Free)

Hoo boy. THIS totality of existences. If Exalted is a minefield, than this is 'nam, Iraq and ground zero at Hiroshima all at once. Okay, first things first: Find Madame Xanadu, give her a crash course in how to make friends and influence people. Protip: Sometimes honesty really does work, when coupled with self-interest-unlike, say, the paranoia-inducing apparent mutilation of a colleague.

I can sympathise, though. Lord knows I've made stupider decisions under pressure.

And-gotta say, Constantine reminds me of myself when I was a younger. We are going to get along like a house on fire, by which I mean explosively and with the collateral damage that only comes about when you show a man's ex how you craft a fetish. The rest of the team are actually pretty solidly my kind of people, really-especially Deadman and Asa, and so the inevitable magic detective prank war's going to be at least somewhat bearable.

The best way to survive the unending cavalcade of reality-warping horror is to head it off ahead of time. Creepy dream-wizard trying to call up the nightmares of humanity? Use these letters of necessity I have to requisition the Dreamstone many moons before he gets a chance to. Pandora's Box making grown superheroes bicker like children? Nick that thing and siphon it until the Blight can't form.

Alright. Okay, it's still gonna be a crazy decade but if I play my cards right, I can just about deal with-wait.

My Page of Void senses are tingling. Let me just take a look at the fut-

Nope. Cats aren't very good pets for an adventurer. I've been one at least once though.

-okay, what.

WHY DOES THE DARKNESS BEFORE EXISTENCE LOOK LIKE ME, BUT FEMALE?! Oh, crap. There's an entity comparable to the Presence out there, and she's....going to wipe out the omniverse in a few years.

Which normally, would have been resolved by the House's meddling

Which would've trapped Zatanna in a super-magic dimension for a time

Which would've awakened her feelings for Constantine, thereby allowing her emotion-vestiges to trick God's Unconsciousness into being overloaded by the world tree's life energy.

Which isn't going to happen now that I got between her and-

...well played, John. I know what THAT look means It's the face of someone powerful enough to interact through visions who's seen my true form. And therefore, my beauty.

Oh god. There's...there's only one way out of this mess, isn't there. And here I was wondering just who my Divine Favor would trigger upon.

Oh GOD.

I won't lie: For a long while I was wondering if you were just making some pun about "Asa" but then I got to the end and everything started to make sense

Elfetale

Human, Royalty

Royally Fine (Free)
Leave A Gorgeous Corpse (900)
Monarch of the Frontier (700)
A Heart filled with Light (400)
Your Greatest Fan (Free)
Instrument of Death (200)
Orchestra Army Jacket (0)

So. This WOULD normally be where I'd start grumbling about the nonsensical nature of super robot wars, except that would be hypocritical of me now when not only does this place seem to be relatively tame, but I'm now being awkwardly squished against a ravenous force of nonbeing discarnate like two people trying to share a sleeping bag, which is also playfully trying to absorb my primal fire into her infinite depths. What relationship issues got me into, I used more relationship issues to get me out of. But at what cost? I used to be the only thing crowding the borders of reality, and now I'm squished up against Prayala here, while she's trying to drown my primal fires in her infinite depths.

I really, really hope the Clouds of Darkness can convince her to take up knitting or something while I'm simultaneously explaining the wonders of the multiverse and restrain her from consuming it all. Well, maybe an exception can be made for that one defective Einst.

And that is why as the main characters go about their day, tentacles occasionally descend from the sky to flail wildly at each other, the fractal, backlit ones trying to slap the pitch-black ones in the general direction of acceptable things to absorb while giving encouraging thumbs-up and whatnot.

Okay, that was pretty amusing.

Not bad, Garlock. Not bad.

Dogs are better, senpai. They're there for cold winter nights, warn you of incoming danger, they fetch stuff that you shoot, help flush out various game items, and great chick magnet & BFF.

Aha, I knew that was going to be funny.

You may want to hold off on a build, though, because I forgot to add the Lucifer 2016 drawback.

my potions taste terrible, think pennies soaked in simple green.

Allow me to answer. By default, Tools of Daedalus give you the ability to give Angelroids a rudimentary AI(with the pathological need to follow orders if you install the Imprinting System). With time and long-term interaction, they can and do develop personalities, though if you prefer to keep them automatons, you need only make a few adjustments when building them.

As you get better at making Angelroids, you can eventually start creating their base personalities and sentience all on your own, though they're liable to change and develop from interactions with you and people. Personality-wise, they tend to develop and change without going rampant...at least, assuming they're not as crazy as Chaos is. Treating your Angelroids well will likely make this a non-issue on your side.

As for whether or not Angelroids you make count as companions, that's mostly on a chain-by-chain basis and what you folks consider appropriate for created entities in your own chains. Only hard-and-fast rule I have is that already-existing people you turn into Angelroids don't count as companions unless they were already companions (or if you had a pod handy).

This help any?

Jumpers, what are some silly things you want to do in settings that don't have Jumps yet?

>A turd of two earths

I'd like to tell you but talking about it would get me banned.

>This help any?
It does, actually. It isn't a hard and fast answer, but it's a good starting point and lets me shape my narrative.

Thanks.

What are some good jumps to learn to bring back the dead? And not as undead.

>Magicka
>Any D&D setting
>Overlord
>Warhammer Fantasy

Overlord has good resurrection magic, Franken Fran gives you the medical skills to bring someone back to life as long as they haven't been dead for over a day I think, D&D has resurrection magic

When a Birth By Sleep jump gets made for Kingdom Hearts, I want to steal Master Xehanort's Keyblade with Usurpador from German Hollow Quest and see if that would make him freak out.

These and plus WoW.

So, here's the newest Infernals WIP.

Now with 100% more Drawbacks, and a few more perks. Is the white obnoxious?

Anyway. As always any comments, questions, or suggestions are appreciated.

..Oh, and I'm considering just cutting out Broken Shards Merged. On account of having trouble making a good perk out of it.

Re-asking, can you do a Classpect for Muse of Light? I can't find anything for it that isn't terrible.

I really wish Miib didn't leave. I was digging what he was doing with it. We talked a lot about Warcraft Lore in IRC.

You and me both.

You can thank Exhausted and his buddies for that. They were the ones that started the shit that drove off Wakfu and Miib.

You know you make it really obvious who you are when you constantly bring up your grudge against a random namefag at every opportunity where it's vaguely relevant.

He does have a point this time, though. It truly was Exhausted who instigated the argument, even if it was the shitposter who announced it in the thread.

Did he not do it? Is what I said incorrect? It's not like I'm blaming him for AIDs or some shit, I'm blaming him for shit he did.

I thought Reborn was Miib?

>Re-asking, can you do a Classpect for Muse of Light? I can't find anything for it that isn't terrible.
Huh, didn't see that question before. But let's see...

Muse of Light would inspire Luck, Fortuitousoutcomes, and Knowledge.

So, you'd probably be able to grant massive luck boosts to everyone around you, making extremely unlikely things go well for everyone.

You could inspire fairytale-like happy endings for those around you, handing out fortuitousoutcomes to anyone you want like they're christmas presents.

And cause people to just spontaneously discover new things, learn everything ridiculously fast, and advance the process of SCIENCE by leaps and bounds?

Also, you'd be shiny as hell.

Reborn = Mib

Reborn =/= Miib

Reborn is mib. Miib was/is OAA.

>You know you make it really obvious who you are
Who is it

So many awesome options yet I can only choose a few.

Anyway Broken Shards Merged sounds cool but could use refining.

I really like the idea of Broken Shards Merged, but as written, I'm not really feeling it. Mostly because it has very little functionality until you learn specific Charms, and doesn't interact with OCP stuff like Descending Hierarchy/Heart and Soul and Akuma of Your Own does.

...If we import someone as a Second Circle demon, do they become an OC demon, or are we supposed to pick a canon Second Circle for them to become?

Good to know.

Is that Ash/Red as a JoJo character?

Glad you like it. A few more drawbacks have been suggested too, so those will be added next time.

Anyway, the refining... didn't go so well. Which is one reason I'm considering just dropping it.

True, yes... I feel like it either needs to be changed into something more general, or removed.

If you import someone as a 2nd circle, they'll become an OC demon. Though you could base them off an existing demon, and have them be just /slightly/ different.

When Dark Souls 3 comes out I want to troll all the surviving Abyss Watchers by calling them all Artorias fanboys and fangirls.

Would you mind doing Muse of Doom? Thanks

Anyone working on the Glorious Exalted Sun?

One Of Many [600, Discount for Space Pirate] – It can be difficult living in a galaxy hostile to the forces of progress and science, of which you and your kin are undoubtedly a part of. Sometimes, the fruits of your research are destroyed and your leaders are killed repeatedly by the vengeful Hunter. But you always have a backup handy. You can now recreate any sentient being you have a preserved DNA sample with a 90% or better success rate, complete with the memories or genetic ability of what you’re cloning at the time the sample was collected. While ‘exceptions’ made by your benefactor or supernatural-tied abilities may be lost in translation, you will find it easy to pick up work where you left off if the original is destroyed.

Science Tubing [600, Discount for Space Pirates] – Technology is surprisingly modular in your hands, able to combine and utilize different practices and using them together with ease, as well as creating devices that can accept new, on-the-fly modifications with ease, such as a ‘slot’ for accepting Phazon, a new energy source, and more. This does little for supernatural sources – there’s only so much you can bend before something breaks – but as a bonus, technologies you combine, even when mutually incompatible, seem to function just fine...however, pushing the envelope or constantly combining conflicting sources will eventually burn through this safety net, and you will find yourself biting off more than you can chew. Or the device in question will explode. It’s a bit of a coin toss, really.

Second capstone is a Galfed capstone I moved to Space Pirates. Next is Another (Samus) tree. These look good?

I know nothing of JoJo, would an ability to create a fully-functional UBW-style projection of any weapon I've used before work if it's only one weapon at a time?

What are some bioweapons you've made or adapted, Jumpers?

Yeah.

Yes

yes

Looks good to me.

I once created a clone army of angels, mixed with black blood to make them more durable.

JoJo doesn't do obvious stuff really, and that's way underpowered for JoJo. JoJo is stuff like, "turn Things into slips of paper. Once you figure out what they do when they're afraid"
or "ignore three seconds worth of causality" or "summon a Turtle that's bigger on the inside" or "trap people inside a Specific electrical tower" or "a bunch of Toy soldiers come to life and have scale replica functioning weapons" or "make your fingernails spin" or "Erase anything it touches"

I know it's from last thread, but fuck it.
This is, and always has been, my main objective in /jc/. Realistically surviving. My second jump was Twilight. Why? Because it's bullshit survivability with little to no risk. I don't sparkle, so vampire Illuminati doesn't fucking matter. From there, it's relatively low powered settings.
Harry Potter- just fuck off any time shit hits the fan at Hogwarts
InFamous- Stay under the radar, use power capacitor, stay calm.
Lord of the Rings- Don't get eaten by a dragon, fuck off when Sauron shows up.
DC- Be normal human in very remote area. Build and design stuff.

That's the basis of my build. The only assumption of survival/ plot armor I've given myself was during Light of Terra, and just for that jump I've spent a ridiculous amount of hours carefully planning out for every possibility, including mental fatigue.

But after that? Spongebob. 102 Jumps later, I'm confident the only thing that could send me home is me. And that's not happening until I get my spark.
I have a dog. Because cats have no emotional attchments and don't actually love you.

>JoJo doesn't do obvious stuff really
One of the examples in the jump is literally just water bending.

I was smoking a bowl, then I woke up under a tree, still stoned.

One of Many seems kind of bleh for 600 cp. Science Tubing looks good though.

Are you planning to End Jump already?

>take a flood spore
>feed it a D-cell w/ collector
>merge it with a maximised adaptabilty virus/parasite from resident evil
>mate that with the red light virus
>use on kerbals
>???
>SPACE!

Thanks.

I'm doing Homestuck for Jump 413. It's not the longest chain, but that isn't short either.

Library...... I should have done that.

As someone who prides them self on their ability to cook, my potions are delicious.

Last thing? Cleaned my computer's history, just in case.
First thing? Pick up my new Abra and dance around happily.

>Dogs are better,
I hate to agree with you on something, but you are just correct right now.

I kinda just wanna liven up all of Planescape Torment, it's kind of a dreary setting.

>It's this close to done
Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.

>No Drawback Limit
This Pleases Me.

>Continuity Drawback
I can only imagine how Hell feels about a 'mortal' holding Gem for YEARS against a tide of monsters.

>Return of the Infernal Jumper
>Guard Duty.
I will take both of these at once, just so I can let out Ted, then punch him back into Malfias.

>Prison Break
Jesus Christ, that's horrifying. Are we still stuck at 10 years? Or are we stuck in Creation until we manage to break ourselves out of Malfias?

>Making your fingernails spin
>This allows you to teleport, do perfect attacks that ignore any conceptual defenses and even gives you new fingernails

And then there is Gold Experience, Star Platinum, Stone Ocean, C-Moon, White Snake, Weather Control and many others that have a great variety of powers and applications.

Shitpost on this thread, obviously.

On my computer, the white text doesn't show up even when I highlight it. I have to copy and paste it to another program.

Broken Shards Merged seems like it could be replicated by just creating a heretical Charm that has two other Shintai as prereqs. Maybe you could learn to merge Shintai with alt forms?

For Akuma of your own, can you choose to limit your Akuma's access to your powers? Do they need to learn your powers by training/spending XP, or do you just dump all your perks on them at once?

For Prison Break, do I only have 10 years to break out? If I made friends with the UCS/Saturn in a previous jump, does it count if I just call them and ask them to let me go?

I hacked every replicator in three quadrants to Modify its food patterns To include a specific prion disease that causes a mild form of Bendii Syndrome.

I Fused the luck virus from red dwarf with adeno-associated virus type 2 so that doesn't trigger an immune response, and thus lasts longer,as in the person's entire life since it doesn't trigger a immune response,but that's but that's more a piece of gear than a weapon,actually, judging by how I did things in prototype and the various viruses, symbionts, von Neumann , nanomachines , etc. I have been exposed to. I am probably a apocalyptic bio-weapon especially after warframe.

it's my understanding that it is his "spin" that lets him do that, the fingernail thing just lets Him spin better.

Silence of the Stars [100, Free for Another] – Traveling the void of the galaxy by yourself may not be considered wise or healthy to onlookers, but sometimes, you cannot suffer the company of others or risk lives that don’t feel the same heavy burden that you carry. You will find that you will always maintain clarity of mind and self even when you’ve separated yourself from society or companions for a long time, and sickness of the mind and heart from loneliness will not touch you.

One With The Galaxy [100, Free for Another] – Technology and the spirit are not quite as different as one would think. The machine is not merely a material aspect of the world, it is born of the dreams and will of minds open enough to create them. You understand this better than anyone, now. You will find that no matter how much or how little of a machine your body becomes, you still have a ‘soul’, and spiritual abilities or senses do not dilute from its overabundance. In addition, you become better at using esoteric practices to give you new insights into technology, though without existing knowledge and skill, these are merely dreams.