mega.nz/#!10o3nLLJ!DcOZG5Mew4LQVSvg57072KAO_1WjrbnX1dkWzOAWQu4
desuarchive.org/tg/thread/50303922/
desuarchive.org/tg/thread/47997431/
desuarchive.org/tg/thread/50183909/
mega.nz/#F!u9UQjQwb!4HgecF6CpQTcgWQVLxi6RA
scribd.com/doc/66877673/Adventure-RPG
drivethrurpg.com/product/2669/MonkeyGod-Presents-From-Stone-to-Steel?it=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Does anyone have a copy of the Zodiac Empires player's guide that is compatible with 5e and Pathfinder?

drivethrurpg.com/product/195094/Zodiac-Empires-Players-Guide?src=also_purchased

Requesting ZEITGEIST #13: Avatar of Revolution for pathfinder.

drivethrurpg.com/product/186797/ZEITGEIST-13-Avatar-of-Revolution-Pathfinder

Requesting a PDF of Era: The Consortium core rulebook

Does anyone have the PDF's for bounty head bebop? I want to check it out before I decide to buy it or add it to my x-mas list. if it looks good enough I might possibly consider probably probably not running a campaign of some sort of fusion hombrew of bebop/outlaw star, I'm looking for the main book and blast off but anything you got would be great, in return iv got an Aisha pic. thanks in advance

requesting sweet agatha

Reposting my request cuz I asked right before the thread died.
I'll buy the titles when I can, but does anyone happen to have the following titles for Symbaroum:
Thistle Hold: Wrath of the Warden
Adventure Pack I
Mark of the Beast
Tomb of Dying Dreams
The Hunter's Harbor
I would greatly appreciate any/all of these, if they could be provided, and will gladly share what I have if someone requests it and I have it.

Re-requesting the translation of Alshard.

Anyone got a scan of the pugmire quickstart I can poke at before deciding if I'll buy the game?

Bumping this request.

Someone have Revolution D100?

Any kind souls have:

Crypts & Things Remastered (the earlier MageGuru link is dead)

Any of the MajiMonsters modules (except Echoes)

Thanks.

Is this related to Revolution 60?

Does anybody have 5th edition options for D&D 5e?

Does anyone have the hi res Castle Ravenloft maps from DM's Guild?

dmsguild.com/product/185990/Castle-Ravenloft-hires-colour-jpg-maps

is Konflikt ’47 in Da Archive? or should i look in HWG?

Humbly requesting Misty Isles of the Eld.

Coriolis anyone?

Nevermind, should've checked first, it's in Da Archive.

Anyone have How to Be a GURPs GM? Didn't see it in da archive

Scratch that, found it

Anyone got "Book of Dirty Tricks" from the pathfinder humble bundle?

(Not to be confused with John Wicks Play Dirty or Dirty Tactics Toolbox)

Sup I'm looking for "Torment: Tides of Numenera - The Explorer's Guide" and would appreciate if anyone has it.

I've got myself plethora of Cthulhu stuff (not everything) and mostly from 90's. And I've almost all Ravenloft.

Bump

No, related to BRP.

This is an odd request but are there any good rules-lite games in the archive? They're not my cup of tea but apparently we need something else for killing time with and more simple for people in the group with short attention spans.

Is there a pdf of Alshard out there?
If you're looking for Japanese games, or translations, might wanna try the Japanese TTRPG thread. There's also a discord.

Thing came out two days ago. Give it some time.

Does anyone have a PDF of MyFaRoG? I'm kind of curious about this one.

searching for arcane codex (german or english)

Searching for Arcane Codex (german or english) if a user could help out, it would be very kind.

Thirding this request

Hey anons, any kind soul would like to share the following?

- Space Wurm vs Moonicorn
drivethrurpg.com/product/169564/Space-Wurm-vs-Moonicorn

- Playtest pack for 13th Age in Glorantha, and its Glorantha Sourcebook

Thx!

Anyone got both of the Quintessential Fighter books?

requesting anything I can use to run a xianxia game in.
I want that amazing feeling when you level up to the next tier and become twice or thrice as powerful as you were, to collect amazing weapons filled with magical effects, have ancient mentors who teach you different and lost cultivation techniques, body refinement skills, demons, animals who cultivate and gain a human form etc.

Does anyone have Haven: City of Violence?

I have a PDF-related question that doesn't quite deserve its own thread.

I'm looking for a lightweight tablet or e-reader to use at the gaming table. It must be able to display my PDFs that I provide (not just stuff from a shitty marketplace), and fast enough to handle quick searching or page-flipping. Right now I'm looking at the Kindle Fire ($33 7-inch tablet) and the Kindle E-Reader ($50 6-inch e-reader).

Does anyone have experience with such things? Are 6- and 7-inch screens comfortable enough to read large-format books from? And do e-ink screens make a difference for readability?

Here ya go. I've never uploaded to mega before, so let me know if I did something wrong.
mega.nz/#!10o3nLLJ!DcOZG5Mew4LQVSvg57072KAO_1WjrbnX1dkWzOAWQu4

I can't speak for Da Archive because I only skimmed it, but just yesterday I was actually searching around in the Veeky Forums archives looking for rules-light systems. Here's some threads I found:
desuarchive.org/tg/thread/50303922/
desuarchive.org/tg/thread/47997431/
desuarchive.org/tg/thread/50183909/

>Is there a pdf of Alshard out there?

Here's the one I've got. Hopefully someone out there has a more complete .pdf. Or can at least point me in the right direction.

Amateur horror trove:

Complete
>Aeon - Aberrant
>Aeon - Trinity
>AFMBE
>Cthulhutech
>Dark Conspiracy
>Deadlands
>Deadlands: Hell on Earth
>oWoD: Hunter
>oWoD: Wraith
>oWoD: Orpheus
>SLA Industries

Plus a lot of other random stuffs.
mega.nz/#F!u9UQjQwb!4HgecF6CpQTcgWQVLxi6RA

Haven't seen an english pdf anywhere yet, so you'll probably have to cough up on drivethru or wait a bit for it.

>Aeon
Oh yeah, since someone asked for it a week or so ago: I haven't found a pdf but you can at least read Adventure! here
scribd.com/doc/66877673/Adventure-RPG

Metroid Marines because why not

Does the archive include paper terrain pdf?

Anyone have a copy of "MonkeyGod Presents: From Stone to Steel"?

drivethrurpg.com/product/2669/MonkeyGod-Presents-From-Stone-to-Steel?it=1

To be honest, in my experience, ordinarly kindles do not work too well for PDFs, but then I had a 3rd generation and it was slow to move through and hated colour. However, my kindle HDX works a treat and I use it a lot. Obviously depending on your eye site you have to enlarge the text a lot, but its good for a quick reference.

However, in my experience - and everyone's varies - nothing beats for speed and ease having the actual book in front of you.

S3ndsp@ce

Playground Adventures Creature Components Vol.1 (22.29MB)
.com/file/k3wa1f

Vampire Hunter Pathfinder RPG Supplement (73.07MB)
.com/file/aaovrc

Legendary Games Crusader Codex (21.26MB)
.com/file/wx6f5z

Reposting from last thread.

Looking for Fourth Core Armory

Still on the hunt for a few of Mongoose's Judge Dredd Books:

Traveller:
Mega-City One Archives: Lawbreakers
Mega-City One Archives: Lawbringers
Mega-City One Archives: The Justice Department

D20
The Rookie's Guide to Brit Cit

Minis:
Blood on the Streets
Death on the Streets
Gang's of Mega-City One

bumping this

Niiiiiice.

>depending on your eye site

Mines are in their sockets, is it good?

Sorry, trying to be funny, too bad eye socket puns.

Does anyone have 5th Ed's "Volo's Guide to Monsters" I really wanna make a goblin.

5eg trove in the supplement folder

Anyone have the Mistborn RPG supplements?

Fourthing this request.

Does anybody have Robotech Marines?

Anyone got LameMage's Kingdoms or Microscope Explorer?

Looking for Yggdrassil or Keltia

Looking for the 5e ruleset for The One Ring.

Unfortunately the original system is "too busy" for my players.

The Cubicle 7 Adventures in Middle Earth is in the 5E Trove in the 5E thread

Anyone have the OD&D Tomb of Horrors? I'm trying to find it but can only find shitty conversions instead.

Maybe cause there is no Tomb of Horrors for OD&D, it was for AD&D 1st edition.

S1 - Tomb of Horrors (Mono Color) & (Green Cover)

It can both be found in my TSR Trove.
anonto/oTgC2i

Have any recommendations for a crunchy system that has good martial classes as well as good magic classes?
Maybe something more old school like a retro clone. I have the PDFs for Dungeon Crawl Classics but haven't gotten the chance to run it yet. would that be a good fit?

Fifthing

Better version on my trove.

Can anyone post the extra missions for Space Hulk?

Asked in the last thread, I suppose I'll try again:

Anybody have the digital files of the spells from this crowdfund?

kickstarter. com/ projects/ 1534484023/roleplaying-spell-effects

No, my post isn't spam.

Anyone have the Shadowrun 5e Corebook Master Index Edition yet?

Anyone have the bloodbowl expansion Death Zone season one? It's the brand new one.

Isnt that the module which one blogger was dragging into the dirt describing kt as unfun and unforgivable?

Tomb of Horrors was a response to cocky obnoxious players who constantly bragged about how awesome they were and how unkillable their characters were back when D&D was already highly lethal. It really wasn't meant to be a serious adventure. It was the Kobayashi Maru of the D&D world. That was the fun part for people at the time the adventure was released to the general public. People sat down pretty much knowing they were going to die. It was a badge of honor to make a crap ton of characters and pound your group;s collective heads on the wall to get to the end. It really doesn't translate well for modern gamers who aren't from that period . Its a cliche now....people who play it are OSR hipsters who want to brag to their friends how they shave with a straight razor while riding a unicycle typing out notes on a manual ribbon typewriter while playing Tomb of Horrors in D&D.

>cocky obnoxious players
Yes, and then those 2 cocky obnoxious players went on to kick Tomb of Horrors ass the first time they played it. So I guess they were really as awesome as they claimed to be?

Mornard gives the story here:

>When reading the AD&D Vol 1 materials what you are actually reading is "Gary Gygax' reaction to Rob Kuntz and Ernie Gygax running roughshod over Gary's campaign world for five years."

>Rob and Ernie both ran through Tomb of Horrors and survived. Ernie was 15 at the time. Ernie got about halfway through and figured "Screw this, it's not worth it" and teleported out. Rob, in his run through, got to the end, and when the demi lich started to materialized, grabbed the loot and teleported out. "Fighting when you don't have to is for chumps."

>As early as 1974 Rob and Ernie were ragging on Gary that the game was "too easy" and "not any fun any more because there was no challenge."

>The rules about scrolls fading or potions turning to water are there specifically because Ernie was a total little greedhead and losing even a copper piece of treasure was an agony to him.

>Rob started adventuring solo in 1973, I think, and ALWAYS moved invisibly. In fact Robilar had boots of levitation and a ring of invisibility and a crystal ball (notice how fighters can use crystal balls?) Rob would travel through the dungeon without light, up on the ceiling, moving himself along with his hands. He used the crystal ball to look behind every door, and he would never, ever attack except by surprise.

>Explains a lot, doesn't it?

Requesting Ars Magica 5th edition books:
Dies Irae
Through the Aegis: Developed Covenants
Between Sand and Sea - Mythic Africa
Lands of the Nile
Mythic Locations
Faith and Flame
The Contested Isle
Against the Dark - The Transylvanian Tribunal
Antagonists
Hermetic Projects

Has anyone here backed Bluebeard's Bride? Is there like a preview PDF or something?

>Ars Magica 5th edition books
requesting any and all Ars Magica book as well.
Thanks in advance.

Leaving a pdf in faith, hoping to get these other books.

There's a bunch of those in the OP, you can search them with ctrl+f

Yep, but none of the ones listed here

One last bump of hope?

/r/ing Blade of the Iron Throne PDF

Anyone have Savage Worlds: East Texas University books?

Anyone got the pdfs to both of the Monte Cooke's Book of Experimental Might?

>Savage Worlds: East Texas University

Ctrl+F Savage Worlds in Da Archive™ and find a trove with ETU

Hint: I believe it's in a mega folder.

necro-bump

I don't think there's an english version of this crap. Are you from Coburg? I only ever heard of those fags playing it

I'll add the fifth ed Grogs book to that list. Also not in the OP. Fuck does this game have a shitload of sourcebooks.

is da archivist still ded?

it is strange and sad, yes
he put a lot of effort into collating these links

Seconding this. Can't seem to find any decent paper terrain anywhere and all the shops have ridiculous prices.

Requesting EABA

Fate of the norns ragnarok please

And there's still a lot of areas they plan to cover and have not done so yet: like Russia, Italy, and Scandinavia.

Does anyone have the 4E "Atlas of Rokugan"?

Is there an Earthdawn trove somewhere? I'm especially looking for Namegivers of Barsaive and Kratas, City of Thieves. Thx!

>Earthdawn trove

Did you look in Da Archive™ in ?