The etchings indicate it is psionic sir!

>The etchings indicate it is psionic sir!
>yes, but what does it _DO_?

It stabs them in the head.

Snicker-snack?

>It stabs them in the mind

I'm sorry, what were we talking about sir?

It magically causes pain in whatever you stab it into.

Look buddy, I've been trained in recognizing, maintaining and modifying MAGICAL arms and armors, which I might remind you took 7 long years of constant study, this thing however is decidedly PSIONIC, the fact I was even able to recognize it as such is already more than is required by me or my business as clearly stated by the name and plaque.
If you actually want to know what it does I suggest you go find yourself a psionic scholar or else give it a swing and hope it doesn't blow up your limbs and/or cranium.

>underrated response

>It PSIONICALY causes pain in whatever you stab it into

whatever the psionic says it does

I'm not sure. Hey, what's this knife?

>psionic scholar
No such thing. All psions are hacks who meddle with forces beyond their control. Arcane magic is the only true path.

The etchings indicate it is psionic sir!

yes, but what does it _DO_?

Look at this dork; he can't even delve into the fundamental fabric of reality through willpower alone. How's the guano gathering treating you?

>not occult magic
Faggot

>Being this mad about being the out-dated step of human evolution
I guess I'd be pretty mad too if I was a primitive relic of the past too.

Psionic is the true path demon fucker.

I'm sorry, what were we talking about sir?

I'm not sure. Hey, what's this knife?

>Dear gentlemen, it is awfully rude to refer to my oerson as 'it', just because I happen to appear as a knife. I'll have you know that I identify as an ambush gyrocopter, and will be referred to as such.

>camo handle
it psionically attracts rednecks

It's a knife designed to gouge out your minds eye. You become unable to mentally visualise anything ever again.

Sir, it's a knife, it stabs people sir!

The etchings indicate it is psionic sir! And it's on a bowl of icecream!

It radiates the feeling of doubt.

It stores psionic impetus, sir, and the power of its psionic infusion goes up the more psionic energy is stored inside it.

You may be on to something there

Icecream? god, I love icecream!

Melt, usually. Oh, and there's a knife on top of it!

>Melt, usually. Oh, and there's a knife on top of it!
Ice cream! With a knife!? My word, I never. But now that I look closely, that is a rather peculiar kni-

I'm sorry, what were we talking about?

Are you sure?

maybe it gives off a field that makes people unsure of what it does. Then again maybe not

I doubt it.

It is the of knife of solitude, sir. Our mystics tell me that is was the blade that killed the last surviving pure blood homo neanderthalensis. The generations of competition between the species officially ended with that death stroke, and humanity was left alone in the world. Our mystics say that the blade was knapped in hate out of blood stained rock, and the true extinction of a species upon its edge awakened a terrible bloodlust within it. Its bearer becomes more akin to early man, stealthier, quicker and stronger than a modern human with a instinctive love of the hunt. It also instills a cold, insidious hatred for the bearers kin, which inevitably drives them to hunt down and kill every member of their family.

We were talking about the ice cream, sir. But why are you holding that knife?

My word! What a peculiar knife!
It seems to have some markings on it!

It doesn't do anything. Unfortunatly the smith was illitirate.

It fucks your mother.

The etchings indicate it is psionic sir! But, there seems to be icecream on it. And...blood?

It appears to expand cuts made on organic matter to a ludicrous degree sir! Also private Lucas is now suffering from a paper it across his entire torso!

Hmm how odd...

OOH ice cream! My favorite!

Why does my side hurt?

Hmmm

Subtle, isn't it?

It focuses the attention of psionics on it while I stab them with a regular knife.

"Arcane" is literally synonymous with "occult". They have different connotations, sure, but they both mean "hidden from the uninitiated, esoteric".

By the way, "esoteric" is a good word too, and I kind of wish it was used more often in fantasy, even if it's just as a generic descriptor rather than being given a specific meaning the way arcane magic is in D&D.

It drains moisture from dead bodies and deposits it in the nearest body of water, be it a pond, ocean or a half-full canteen. You see desert tribes using it most often, though they never seem to have much water to go around despite all the people they kill...

It does everything a knife does. It just does it better when it's on.

Oh, Christ, you lot. Put that down before ya stab yourself again.

You cannot declare a post to be underrated when yours is the first post immediately following it, less than ten minutes later. Poor form.

Actually not a bad thread.

I believe that side houses your liver, sir
umm, i guess used to house would be more appropriate if my eyes are not deceiving me, sir