Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Does your character wear a cute/sexy corset? Why/why not? Remember, you can have up to 3 magic corsets RAW because they occupy different slots!

>THIS IS IMPORTANT!
If you want build advice make sure to say what 3pp you can use, if any.
>THIS IS IMPORTANT!

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/JTj1yEmU

Broken Shackles Playtest: app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/59701/broken-shackles-test-play
Creation Handbook Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1kitAB8sHgmuD3fvOMuI_KyV_dxpO2wrxQmbnCoRgglA/edit#
Avowed Playtest: drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Malefex Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1W3LrE8WyIxxYRr8d9dHsWioeUk_-HZaSMqVWRnzc9Fc/edit?usp=sharing

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/hbMASz0S
pastebin.com/8Zaz8F30
pastebin.com/8wgyzRL3
strawpoll.me/11742582
d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/c/cheetah-s-sprint
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wish OP would die in a fire.

Wizard/sorc, with opposition schools of Evocation, Enchantment, Divination, and illusion

Meaning i can still learn some spells but if i'm gonna use them they take two prep slots

I recognize that art.
That's a fresh fluffy tail isn't it?

Is your character a Heel or Face?

This is your reminder that the past, like, six characters posted in rise of the jade regent are shit, especially the two museblooded aasimars, for people with shit taste who can't make characters without jerking off all over their keyboard.

>what six? Is one me?

>3 corsets

Please, tell me more oh, wise one.

Its nice to see you too user

>people with shit taste who can't make characters without jerking off all over their keyboard

Isn't that what RotJR is for?

reposting cos last thread is deadish
Looking for advice
made a myrmidon fighter, guantlets/dirty tricks and pistol shooting
he uses broken blade, fool's errand and some tempest gale for shooting his pistols
i have been using mithral current for counters and such, but im looking at primal fury, and it has some nice stuff
what would people recommend? use broken blade for the damaging stuff and keep using mithral current for versatility, or add on primal fury for MAXDAMAGEPOUNCING

hah, yes
i made the fucking cut

>Remember, you can have up to 3 magic corsets RAW because they occupy different slots
wait what?

corset of resistance, corset of dire witchcraft, hellwasp corset

But she has no tail!

He's a face, user! The Bronzed Colossus is a figure that stands tall and proud against the villainy that might beset the poor people of Cassomir, his bright torch ever lighting the way to a better future!

I think Gestalt just doesn't inspire me. I don't see the appeal of gestalt games. The fact I have to deal with learning PoW and SoP on top of it bugs me too, not that I mind learning them, it's just that the entire combination is a bit much for me.

I guess I prefer a lower powerlevel in general, oh well.

t. Razmiran Priestess

Just because you can't see one doesn't mean it isn't there!

Corset of Resistance?

What's Razmiran Priestess's gestalt, again? I know she's got Razmiran Priest (or whatever it's called) as one, but what's the other?

I just realized that I may have just accidentally made Tifa Lockhart as my character. I'm not entirely sure how to feel about it.

Feel shit about it.

>Does your character wear a cute/sexy corset? Why/why not?

Last game I was in, my elf was forced to crossdress and wore a corset as part of his disguise, because, apparently, Elven men look super feminine according to everyone else at the table.

Anyways....
So, I'm basically doing the semi-impossible task of trying to keep my group of players on similar power level.

Right now I am looking at A: Enforcing the Words of Power alternate casting rules from Ultimate Magic to cut down on save-or-suck and save-or-die spells and B: Allowing the use of Path of War so martials have a chance at keeping up with the power curve.

I don't have Occult Adventure's, so I'm not allowing the use of it as I generally don't allow options from books I don't own as a hard rule.

I don't know as a matter of fact. That's what bugs me. I'm considering scrapping and restarting with a new, fresh concept.

>Does your character wear a cute/sexy corset?
Yes

Jel's literally have one of two preferences in clothing - loose and baggy, or tight and hugging.

Some find corsets comfy because it functions like the spine they literally lack no bones except for teeth, they have cartilage instead but its still mostly muscle action that keeps them upright.

Oh gosh, maybe you should go with Avowed/Oracle?

Ooh, that might actually be fun; the False Priestess that lost it all, joining herself to a spirit for power and stability.

Where's Avowed from?

Look up at OP. It's Forrest's new project. Make a deal with a big entity and gain the power to blow shit up with an incredibly modular class.

Rank the characters.

I am so hyped and waiting for both the betrothed and the dungeon lord.
Wondering how well either of them will interact with my Fey Pact guy that's been making fetchs of all the people he cares about.

>I can waifu Nyarlatothep

How would people react when they see someone move easily at 100-150 km/h? Also, does speed give you any benefit beyond you move from A to B in less rounds than average joe?

Bonuses to jump checks.

You can play a Warlock, user!

And some of the pacts are full of lewd potential, like the Fae pact insinuating you're inextricably tied to nature, mating seasons and all.

Better Acrobatics check for jumping, and they're useful for Chase Sequence rules, which my GM so loves.

New Song Lilin! Wowowow, give me feedback so I can cry myself to sleep!

Have fun with that.

>that tentacle
MODS

Craaaaawling chaos.

As seeing someone with heterochromia in real life, so midly amused at best.
Nothing beyond jump rolls (which is literally fucking nothing), having speed 60+ is literally useless, with 60 you're already faster than any monster so in case you need to flee you're already ok, having more than that is wasting resources.

Jesus titty fucking christ what am I looking at?

New song lilin where?

I was the one who mentioned Tasogare Seibei to you and you seemed to want to use part of it as inspiration.

Nyarlathotep. Or at least, one of the forms he uses in the Persona 2 duology.

>does speed give you any benefit
The more speed you have the more AoO you'll provoke so the more faster you'll die.

They can also be a hot chick if they want to! It doesn't matter!

Actually, having a 230 foot movespeed has been hilarious for fighting Dragons. Especially when I couple it with Fetches Wrathing to hiding beneath an overhang.

Giantslayer Martial Charge Fetch's Wrath, teleport to hidey hole, Dragon doesn't know what the fuck just hit him.

>Trusting Nyarlathotep to take a form you actually like

Character discussion thread on roll20. I can pastebin the background for you if you need.

I've actually decided against using Tasogare Seibei in her backstory, at least at the beginning, after some discussion about Jade Regent. In the end it'll likely be better if she's never been to Minkai, which means no background as a samurai herself.

Can someone give a list of confirmed potential apps and short descriptions of each one for ROTJR? I'm curious as to who the fuck is what at this point.

Please pastebin.

I'm too lazy to actually track down the character discussion you mention.

I love how Anima handless speed, it depends solely on your Agi stat, you start having penalties if you move at your fastest during combat, but the more speed, Agi in fact, you have the less penalties you have to a point in where you have bonuses to defense and to attack, eventually at mid levels you can buy Shunpo which is spamming "I teleport behind you".

>edit posts in character thread
>just realize I was editing the link text, not the linked address

So apparently this entire time I was updating, but it still linked to the originally extremely optimized sheet and the 'rapey' backstory. So here it is:

Ricktor Watt.

His backstory can be found here:
pastebin.com/hbMASz0S

His sheet can be found here:
pastebin.com/8Zaz8F30

What I'm asking is should I tone down the mechanics even more? Honestly the character would have to change a lot if I tone it down any more.

So!
Amalthea Revision two, The quest for more hate.

backstory updated using suggestions from a kindly user. and below a few key personality traits.

Worshiped deity: Agnostic (taking a serious look at Apsu.)

Likes: children, ocean spray, tropical cuisine, breezy clothes, golden dragons, dependable men, warm blankets. being pregnant

Dislikes: money troubles, cats, disrupted sleep, abandonment, rejection, deadbeat dads. finishing outside.

Traits: Loving, Kind, Caring, Super Mom.

Flaws: In love with love, Naive, Clingy

heheheheh

I would tell them to "RUN, BARRY! RUN!"

>Doesn't like bukkakke

Into the trash.

we'll see when the actual backstory comes out user

how much rape is there on a scale of 1 to any at all

I hate myself so much. I am too particular in my tastes to join any online game and I'm too much of a nervous wreck to DM anything these days. I'd make my own TTRPG but I don't know how to get past the ideas stage.

Here we go!

Khair - Psychic tinker with body issues.
Onryou Kaijitsu - Oni brawler, now a monk of Irori.
Song Lilin (Me) - Singing samurai.
Shizuka Kaijitsu - Dhampir on a quest for knowledge.
Omza - Sandpoint native mage with a crush on Ameiko.
Anja Spitzen - Mercenary with a depression eating spirit.
Casimir Aldori - Widower swordsman and painter.
Silvia Dalcus - Bastard wolfgirl, now a paladin of Shelyn.
Etan 'Gil' Remiel - Kitsune saved from a boar by Ameiko.
Amandia - Android who wants to cure her 'sick' (actually dead) father.
Corwin Brin - Free spirited ex-soldier back in town.
Roku - Giant samurai out to go full warrior-poet.
Akane Kaijitsu - Healer and friendly face around Sandpoint.
Ricktor Watt - Cursed thief bound to never tell a lie.
Keva the Living Forge - Oread miner left behind when it closed down.
Aster Tobyn - Ethumion with a tragic past and yandere tendencies.
Amalia Drines - Changeling imprisoned by her hag mother.
Grayson Rook - Spooky Scary Skeleton disguised in armor.
Togeko Arashi - Exiled rightful heir to a samurai clan.
Nixia Procellus - Former Chelaxian soldier and current loner.
Svana Kodlak - Big, busty, boisterous wereboar.
Amalthea Sendorei - Magical mother, midwife and medium.
Kanela Kaijitsu - Bastard kid made to extort the family.
Zeldana Mthera - Bimbo masochist paladin.
Aranha - Spider girl who's really a human but never learned to turn back.

Keep in mind that a few of these are backup characters. Namely, Zeldana is a backup for Khair, Amalthea is a backup for Onryou, and Togeko is a backup for Nixia.

pastebin.com/8wgyzRL3

The rape rate is set firmly at All the rape

Actually zero rape. and Lamastu isn't even a part of the backstory anymore.

New backstory.
Abridged version
>Get exiled from Hermea as normal because divinely empowered kids is bad m'kay.
>Figure out her kids might be reincarnations of divine spirits.
>While figuring out her new powers, A Sczarni with a charming smile and a pompadour puts the moves on her. Love at first sight and all that jazz.
>About to get married when she pops out twins. Gangster says "that's one baby too many and i ain't got the money for that." and skips town.
>naturally Amalthea is in a bad way. so she just sorts of wanders untill a merchant with a heart of gold takes pity on her and takes her in. Its love at first sight and all that jazz.
> Just about to get married when while on a buisness trip, The caravan they're all riding in gets attacked by Bandits looking to ransom and blackmail the Sczani. Two babies and an ex-wife aught to do that.
>Stray arrow, happens and shit hits fan. Everyone is dead, Amalthea runs for her life. She gets an arrow in her ankle for her trouble, falls down a ravine and nearly dies.
> Koya, A fortune teller, Finds her and saves her life. Claiming that Thea's two young boys came to her in a vision and led her to where she fell.
> Settles down in sandpoint, and decides fourth time's the charm. Except that rumors that all men who lie with her are cursed and she's a black widow.

better

No rape!

Ooh! Ooh! Song Lilin! Which characters would you want to adventure with? Which do you think you'd want to be rivals to, or which would you want to see as adorable partners or even lovers for Lilin?

But user she doesn't want any of that to go to waste! Every sperm is sacred!

In my games we have a small homerule for speed:
100+ ft speed gives you +1 to Attack, Damage and dodge AC
200+ ft speed gives you +3
300+ ft speed gives you +6
400+ ft speed gives you +10
etc

GOTTA
GO
FAST

faster faster faster faster faster

Looking at this list, I kinda want to just take whoever's the smallest or most adorable and spoil them rotten.

At least we know she swallows.

Adventure with? I'm not a big fan of pure fetish material, so the last few on the list aren't my favorite. I don't hate any of them. Short list... Anja, Casimir, Silvia, Gil, Amandia, Roku, but I haven't had time to really look to deeply at them. Rivals? Silvia, Onryou, Corwin, Roku, Togeko.

Partners and lovers? Roku, Casimir, maaaybe Gil.

So that means I should go on with Otouto Halfling then, got it.

>pastebin.com/8wgyzRL3

So she's now a sandpoint local. and a giant bully!!!

I'm not sure how I feel about it.

Also four kajitsus, goddamn.

>plump sister-like halfling girl
Yes please.

Wait, shit, Otouto is for little brothers.
Even better, the /ss/ train will ride on 'til morning.

Is it possible to reach 300+ speed?

That words mean little brother, user. Imouto is little sister.

Both deserve to be smothered between gigantic tits of a motherly figure.

>the flat-chested Samurai likes the thick-dicked hunk and the filthy old man

Cheetah's sprint is 10x your base speed, so, yeah.

I liked the old backstory, and I'm still super thankful to you for giving me the idea, but an user here convinced me of the magic of seeing Minkai for the first time.

The bullying was because I still love tsundere. Also fuck you JJ, not everyone is super best friends with your whyfoo.

wasn't there a ratfolk trait that popped up recently, something to do with the prophicies of kalistrade

What about lusted-after by an easily-convinced and Cabin-Fever-Suffering alchemist?

Nevermind found it

Its about $profit$ (Increasing your ability to be DOWNTIME G O D)

>but an user here convinced me of the magic of seeing Minkai for the first time.

Duuuuude, dude dude dude, I am going to tell you the moment you first enter Tian Xia is one of the most magical moments I've ever experienced in tabletop. Paizo is a great many things, but when they wrote Book 4 of Jade Regent they struck a thick vein of narrative GOLD.

Cheetah is only one charge for every hour. Also not a character option.

Who would YOU want in your RotJR party?

strawpoll.me/11742582

Vote for yourself if you'd like.

so long as the Alchemist is smothered between the massive motherly tits in the mean time.

There's a spell for it, my bloodrager had it.

d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/c/cheetah-s-sprint

Nobody, I'm sick and tired of hearing of that shit.

No, I mean the Alchemist is the motherly-looking woman that wants the little guy as her own?

Then don't vote!

There's no "None of the above" so I'm stating my preference here.

>tfw trying to come up with metal themed names for initiating skald archetype abilities is brutally hard
This is harder than I thought, especially since I'm mostly just a Prog/Power metal person.

So anyone know any good good Speed Metal groups/song that aren't Fast as a Shark by Accept? This ability I plan on using it for the 7th level ability for the Speed Metal archetype, and was planning on using it to grant Riven Hourglass to the Skald, or possibly something else suitable for a speed demon.

There needs to be a daisy chain of motherly bosoms. and at the end of the chain, a very loved halfling.

And we'll mock you for it. This is /rotjrg/ now.

I've got a webm for that, but it's not SFW.

put it on imgur or something and link it here. or something.

Link it off-site then, I kind of want to see this.