-Haeus, Lord-General of War and Glory; CE; Tempest, War
-Logos, God/Godess of Nature and the Earth; LG; Nature, Life
-Beut, Baroness of Bards and Artistry; CG; Knowledge, Arcana
-Layol, God of Justice and Fraternity; Protection, Light
-Sheildred, Goddess of Protection and the Strong; Protection
-Libus, Lord of Lies; LE, NE; Trickery, Tempest
-Vilou, God of Criminals and Chaos; CE, CN; Trickery

Well, I like it.
Is there some background or history for the pantheon?
That'd be cool.

I actually just got done creating the nitty-gritty. But if you guys could help flesh it out, that'd be awesome

Make a family tree.

Also your names are TERRIBLE but thats fine if you're plaing DnD. We can workshop better ones if you want, but the fact that you put pen to paper and came back with names like "Shieldred" and "Libus" is hilarious.

I want to worship Sheoldred with my dick!

Does the Nature goddess' lawful good alignment mean that the Forces for Justice in this world have cool arboreal and other naturalistic themes?
Because that's pretty fucken cute.

Please change the fucking names my balls fell off while reading them.
At least go to google translate, choose a strange language nobody in your group understands and then mix letters around untill it sounds stranger, like you did with English.
Other than that it's a serviceable pantheon.

For the record, I made up the names while driving to the store.

yeah, actually. thanks

As a diligent farmer, do I pray to Matri or Logos for bountiful crops?

I would say Matri, Logos is closer to a "Deity of the forest" stereotype

What's Solis and Lunus' deal? Does Lunus get frisky with Solis because of the celestial orb connection, Logos because of the Nature connection, or both?

The celestial orb connection

Cute.

What stops these Evil gods from getting wrecked by the Justice League? Do the Evil gods buddy up for strength in numbers?

Could very well do both? No need to fully commit yourself to one.

Pray to Matri for a bountiful harvest. Pray for permission/pardon to Logos.

Very good, I'll definitely take note

The gods haven't experienced any full harm from the evil gods, so they stay. They don't terribly work together often, in the olympian-styled way

So I'm Hobgoblin Jones. I've got a grizzled army of a thousand veteran hobs and various hangers-on, camp followers, slaves, and prisoners. Which god or gods would I consult to:

>help me lead the troops to victory over the archdruid Calebros and his Bear Force
>help me find a strong, cunning, and loyal husband for my beautiful eldest daughter, Hoblina
>defeat a conspiracy amongst my lieutenants to assassinate me

I'm assuming that goblins have racial deity(ies), such as maglibulyet. But if they worshipped my pantheon, I'd go with Haeus

2/10, cannot give more.

First, any pantheon tied to alignments is automatically no better than mediocre. The same goes for a pantheon too obviously tied to DnD classes.

Second, names are shit.

Third, there is no real elements of weirdness. A good pseudo-pagan pantheon that is supposed to serve as more than batteries for clerics and drawers of clear lines in ideological wars should not have neatly divided porfolios.

>First, any pantheon tied to alignments is automatically no better than mediocre. The same goes for a pantheon too obviously tied to DnD classes.
I needed to create a quick pantheon for my party cleric to choose
>Second, names are shit.
I know that, and I am changing most of them to names with french/latin roots
>Third, there is no real elements of weirdness. A good pseudo-pagan pantheon that is supposed to serve as more than batteries for clerics and drawers of clear lines in ideological wars should not have neatly divided porfolios.
I know this was half-assed, I made it in twenty minutes