Moral Alignment of Rape

Is it justifiable for a PC to commit rape out of vengeance?

Is someone who commits rape immediately become the Evil alignment, or can he remain neutral?

Is it possible for an NPC/PC to commit rape and then redeem himself after feeling remorse?

Would rape be considered more egregious than murder? Under what circumstances?

Fuck off.

Rape is pretty hard to justify, even by vengence, it'd be a type of revenge dealio. Where that 'revenge' makes you worse or something.

If someone commits rape, no. Rape, like most 'evil' things, can be done, while still being neutral. Sometimes people commit it in the rage of the moment, under the influence of a drugs, during passion....

Yes, rape can likely be redeemed, if they're actually repentant.

I'm not touching that last one.

Alignment is stupid. Things are only good or evil according to a standard of good and evil, one which is ultimately the GM's discretion, and because most GMs are guffawing landwhale edgelords, the most common standard is 'lel paladoon smoot u kekeke'.

Otherwise see pic related.

A solidly evil act, but you could make a case for LN when the laws of the land enforce it or some such. Even then, it doesn't typically assume it as a violent act and using it as an excuse to do so is still evil. Other cases of more questionable consent (charming, for instance) may also pass as neutral but you have good odds of pissing off someone on legal, social or religious grounds.

Personally, I'd make it a risky endeavor as some goddess that takes particular offense might curse you over it. There's a lot less sexual assault when your dick might fall off.

Just stop, OP. Quit trying to justify your magical realm bullshit.

Also, alignments are a dumb way to think about morality.

Not if your players are sticklers for the whole "my modern sense of morals is objective" thing. I mean if you do it in a historical context and your players aren't like the aforementioned idiots it might work, but otherwise nah.

Is it your goal to make sure there is always a rape thread on Veeky Forums?

Mods are asleep, post rape pics.

>stabbing her with a dagger
I am not sure he got the right idea of what penetrates what during rape

>Is an evil act justified with evil intents
You are really dumb.

Rape isn't really justfiable. It's not something you do to punish someone, it's something you do to give pleasure to yourself at the expense of others.

It's only permissible if there's love

>Is it justifiable for a PC to commit rape out of vengeance?
If it's a succubus, yes.

>Is someone who commits rape immediately become the Evil alignment, or can he remain neutral?
I guess he could remain neutral. Rape is bad, but it's not THAT bad regardless of what white knights will tell you. There are far worse things PCs do on a regular basis without dipping into the evil side of the spectrum.

>Is it possible for an NPC/PC to commit rape and then redeem himself after feeling remorse?
Yeah? That's what redemption is about, right? Technically even a genocidal maniac can be redeemed.

>Would rape be considered more egregious than murder?
No. Unless the murder is really, really justified (kill one to save thousands), it is not. In isolation murder is far, far worse than some forcey fun time.

He's a PC in a campaign with a white knight DM who thinks rape is worse than murder. Cleverly he decides to kill the woman and have sex with the corpse while it's still warm for minimal alignment impact.

>at the expense of others
At the expense of, fundamentally, nothing more than their time and consent.

You might argue that violence is bad pretty easily, but rape is not always violent. Even in the case that rape is violent, it is not actually more serious a crime than any other form of violence.

/Thread

Depends how much you count trauma against physical violence, but you're definitely going to get more of one or the other between sexual assault and a punch to the face. They aren't "the same" by any stretch of the imagination, even if the punishment happens to be equivalent.

Initiating aggression against someone is inherently evil.

I like how you acknowledge there are different degrees of physical abuse but not different degrees of sexual abuse. There's being punched in the face, but there's also waking up next to a stranger after a night of binge drinking. There's being forced to the ground in a back alley and having your pants torn from your body, but there's also being beaten within an inch of your life within what should be the safety of your own home.

Some (a lot) of victims of physical violence are afraid to leave the house and still don't feel safe within their homes. Compared to the 'average' rape that's pretty bad.

>I had sex but I didn't want to
>trauma
Prior to the development of feminist propaganda on the subject, rape was considered to be bad because it 1) involved violence, indeed non-violent rape was hardly ever considered criminal or worth serious punishment, and 2) violated property rights of the husband/significant male other, potentially saddling him with a bastard who he had to care for.

Rape is only so "traumatic" today because it's been sold as such by screeching cunts.

You forgot the biggest one:
3) It ruined a woman's virginity, ruining her chances of getting married to a good man and by extent making her 'worthless'.

Now that women value losing their virginity more than keeping it, the severity of rape in the public eye should be scaled down proportionately. Should.

rape is a social construct

You mean a spook?

But OP, what about rape in self defense?

I don't understand why it was named the way it was

Wasn't that only really true of noble woman?

That amongst the peasantry casual premarital sex was a thing that was known to happen even if not to the same extent as the modern day?

Litterally NOTHING changes your aligment out of the blue, not even rape. Sustained and repeated acts that go against your aligment eventually make your switch. It's how it allways has been.

k

What if you an evil cult and then noticed they had 10 babies on an altar all prepped to give godlike power to the one that sacrificed them with the flip of a magic switch and decided "eh, since I'm here..."

*foiled an evil cult

This thread seems to be in autosage despite its low post count. But then why not just delete it outright?

R E C S T E T P O L

>But then why not just delete it outright?
I guess it's the same as shadowbanning on leddit.