"Let's all be friends and don't carry over stuff from last thread!"-edition

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Immortality: little girl edition
>Money
>True Love (another female)
>Gifted
>Magical Equipment (an amulet that Can make sad people happy)

I feel like more CYOAs need Mr. Rodgers as a joke instant win option.

in the nature of the thread, I shall act like Mr Rogers would want me to:
>Immortality
Once per week you must do a genuinely positive act, something that brightens up a person's day
>Money
Other people's happiness is turned into a source of income
>True love
She is a bum you rescued from the streets. She doesn't have any diseases, don't worry. She does like taking all the change in your purse.
>Gifted
Cheering someone up with a compliment
>Magical equipment
Your own negative emotions are suppressed when you wear it. You can't feel hunger, tiredness, anger etc.

Oh darn, I didn't see you picked Little girl edition instead of the other one!
>Immortality, little girl edition
You look like the 3D version of a cute anime girl. Your task is having to hug a stranger once per week.

Seeing as the drawbacks are horrible, I choose no powers.

Did you ever play a CYOA and wishfully thought "Damn, I'd actually want it to happen" ?

A

>Don't carry over stuff from last thread
Just means you can put the pastebin in the first post again, but I'll post it now: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

I wonder which CYOA you'll post this time !

some of them are pretty terrible, but i'd probably just pick weak since it has the highest chance of not doing anything if the next cyoa someone posts is a waifu cyoa. either way, combined with party of five, you just need your party to cover your weaknesses. but you're right, every choice other than that one is pretty terrible.

Every time.

>old thread is still up
>no pasta or link to previous thread
>it's not even 'cyoa throb', much less 'CYOA General' or 'cyoag'
What is your excuse?

I didn't read any of the bonuses, I went straight for the drawbacks. As none of them are worth living with, there was no reason to read the bonuses.

Dont shitpost

>"Let's all be friends and don't carry over stuff from last thread!"

Apologies in advance, then.

I have a question for the people arguing about being a new person in the Culling is akin to suicide:

>Are you the same folks complaining about the power gaps in Universal War?

>Whether or not this is the case, why do you think that it's impossible to prepare or train enough to stay alive/win?

>Why do you assume that everyone acts in the same backstabbing, murderous fashion that you fear?

It seems strange that you all act so defeatist about the whole deal. Every time I see someone offer an option, it feels like you guys shoot it down immediately without consideration.

Doesn't really seem like a fun way to look at CYOAs, so that's why I'm curious.

Weirdo. Who would think something like that?

So theoretically speaking, what would people want changed about this?

I'm not updating it for quite a while (not until Adventures in the Orient, the Berserk-esque dark fantasy CYOA, Hell Invasion v.3.0, and probably an Emperor Quest update are all done) but I'm wondering what an update should entail.

I know right, normal people just wank the build away and then forget about it.

All my Conduit.

>Weak (1)
>Tick Tick (2)

>Overlord (1)
>I live (0)
Yeah I'll still die after 10 years, but I won't have to eat sleep or drink until then.

I feel like people who complain about not being able to 100% survive the culling are the same folks who find stupid powerful combinations in JumpCYOA and then fap all over them.

Alright, at long last....my Monster Hunter Builder. I'm going to avoid posting the actual CYOA, to avoid bringing up "the discussion" again

>Class
Hunter

>Blessing
20 Tribute Points

>Skills (20)
Physical- Tempered, Willpower, Enhanced, Toughness, Flurry, Sixth Sense, Martial Arts, Atheltics (12)
Spiritual- One with Nature, Monster Within, Fleet-Footed, Bloodlust, Binding, Killer Instinct, Poisons (5)
Weaponry- Bladed Arms, Ancient Weapon, Stamina, Marksmanship (1)
Ethereal- Pocketing (0)

>Licenses
Ancient Caves (50)
Sunken Ruins (50)

>Resources (120)
Forge, Library, Alchemy, Market (80)
Healing, Scavenging, Bar, Hot Springs (60)
Middle Accommodation (30)
Strange Servant, Attractive Curvy Female Appearance, Loving Smug Sensual Attitude, Knowledge (0)

Strength-■■■■
Defense-■■■■
Agility-■■■■■■■■
Intelligence-■■
Skill-■■■■■■

Much as I hate to forgo magic, I don't really see room for it in my build. I have almost no real intelligence anyway.I figure having my Strange Waifu will give me a huge bonus in learning to deal with magic.

Additionally, I took extra tribute points to live a life of comfort when I'm not hunting.

I guess the final thing to note is that I took my licenses where I did because those places sound the coolest to explore.

>"Let's all be friends and don't carry over stuff from last thread!"-edition
I agree, with the exception of the following information:
>Last thread:
>Pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Oh yeah, if you don't go for the drawbacks, they surely won't affect you if the CYOA really happens to you irl!

I'm anti-Culling, and I had almost managed to forget that Jumpchain was a thing that exist. For reminding me, I'm forced to deduce that all for-Culling people are actually Jumpfags.

kys famalam and just shut up we're not going to spend another thread telling you you're fags

do whatever you like in your jumpchain thread

>Hurr durr I'm a cuck who can't even pretend to survive my imaginary mind games, but maybe if I say other people are jumpfags they won't notice!

Was it hard to make a build? Just curious.

This comment is why I love cyoag

Anybody got the latest traveler

I keep trying to make a build for it but I just can't get to the end

One day

I could use some waifu CYOA's right now.

What's wrong user?

HIGHLANDER HAS ABANDONED US. IT'S THE END OF DAYS

Not that user, but what ever isn't?

here is this. I worked on editing the grammar after some user said it was bad.

Also I'm almost done with the interesting places expansion. Just need to find some artwork for 32 of the "choices"

More setting.

Tits are pretty good

And ass

And dick~[spoiler/]

Bummed out and lonely in the middle of the night.

Fucked up that spoiler

Thanks senpai

I am pro-culling because I'm not a fucking pussy.

You're not me.

You're right. I am me, and so are you.

Whats going on here

you are what you eat user :^)

All the time.

>no male heroes
I wonder who made this one...

Oh my god there's another one

I just want a waifu to hug and buy cute underwear for.

>kys famalam
But I already told you that I'm anti-Culling.

That's cannibalism, though.

Exactly, us pro-culling guys will be fine because of the lack of millions of murderrapists (which anti-culling fags think is all there will be), while you anti-culling fags will end up hanging yourself when your girlfriend cucks you :)

So double points, no increasing my strength, health or resilience, I die in ten years and I don't have to eat, sleep or drink.
>Area 4 (193)
>Transient (190)
>Insert (189)
>Protection 1 (186)
>Population 3 (180)
>Attitude Adjustment (179)
>Culture & Customs (177)
>Pretty population (175)
>Extrahuman population (171)
>Population longevity (168)
>Technology 5 (163)
>Magical upgrade 5 (153)
>Public education (152)
>university (150)
>Diplomatic (148)
>Infrastructure (146)
>Sanitation (145)
>Wealthy (143)
>Industrial (140)
>Secure (139)
>Healthy (138)
The only reason my Realm will interact with Earth, is to replace the population.
>Fertile (137)
>Rich (135)
>Exceptional materials (132)
>Fate (129)
>Afterlife (126)
For those who do good for the general cause, shall be granted eternal life in the Light.'
>Lifestyle upgrade 1 (125)
>Inspiration (123)
>Shape shift 1 (121)
>Tongues (120)
>Memory (118)
I don't need anything else.

I will leave this world a better place than when I entered.

unt ist MEIN TEIL

Lyleth, keep her as a slave
Fancy Mansion
Sirens
Be My Slave

I'm a murderrapist.

Ok, but that's to be expected, you're SDA (maybe)

>you anti-culling fags will end up hanging yourself when your girlfriend cucks you
But it's only cucking if it's done with consent, otherwise it's just cheating. Or are you also implying that anti-culling fags are into autoerotic asphyxiation?

The great war between pro-culling and anti-culling.

I guess "culling" is the skub oc /cyoag/.

>Implying
There are many ways to be a cuck my dude :)

>oc
Godfuckingdamnit. *of

There are several people in these threads that could have a no-boys-allowed objective as their secret MO.

I won't lie, I might be tempted to support the lynching of the "I must be the most powerful person in the universe with no drawback" guys, though.

Usually they're anti-culling faggots.

Who besides Angel?

Well, me, for one, and I'm not Angel

I want something that has nothing to do with League.

LIAR

Me too.

Replace the population with what exactly?

I didn't make that cyoa. I only made Dream Princess and Born to Rule. I'm not working on a cyoa now, I'm just trying to finish typing up the background story for my new Magical Realm build.

I'm leaning towards anti but am not hard anti. As in if the option was given to me I'd go to the new world because it's better than my current life and so I have nothing to lose but I won't take Exempt because it's not worth it, but I just think the culling really doesn't belong in the CYOA and I wholly agree with the anti arguments.

>Are you the same folks complaining about the power gaps in Universal War?
I don't think so. The reasons for the power gaps are different. For Universal War the most powerful builds outright game the system, but at least everyone can take it if they want, putting them all on the same level. Here the gap stems from newbies losing out in experience against veterans, so everyone doing the CYOA is disadvantaged. If however there weren't any veterans but each batch of hunters was in a separate world for example, this wouldn't be much of an issue, if at all.

>Whether or not this is the case, why do you think that it's impossible to prepare or train enough to stay alive/win?
I don't think it's impossible, but you need copious amounts of luck and/or prior experience to survive. In any case it's because of the huge gap in experience. You say to train but it's not easy to close this gap because they train as hard too, if not harder. Even if you train hard they'll still have a clear edge over you.

>Why do you assume that everyone acts in the same backstabbing, murderous fashion that you fear?
This one is harder to explain. I'll answer it tomorrow if I can remember to.

Wow I can't wait to see another Angel MR build about strong female angels with no personality

what happened to the guy who was working on the trap cyoa?

a drunk kit in ~5 hours

hopefully he hung himself

There's no Angels in it.

>Replace the population with what exactly?
Commies, I think. Or soviets, I forgot the difference. The one where the state will slowly get smaller then dissolve for there is no need for it.
That is about the closest approximation for my utopia. A people who work for the better of the people, without need for money. They don't need to be rewarded: Knowing their work is necessary for everyone is reward enough.

Last I heard, they were putting together a version of the thing in GIMP.