How will he fuck up the 13th Black Crusade?

How will he fuck up the 13th Black Crusade?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BzJ7ysJ7CDU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This will be the last Black Crusade. Primarchs are returning and will anally rape chaos.
Screencap this. It will happen.

By abandoning the persistent world pseudo-MMO model in favor of a shitty arena shooter.

He'll trip, and accidentally impale himself on his Super-kewl Daemon sword. ADP reveals himself to be a master troll playing the long game, I'm calling it now.

He won't. He'll win and 40k will be rebooted into Age of Emperor. With 100% more Space Marines.

>A Space Marine inside of a Space Marine INSIDE of another Space Marine

Imperium, fagdar, and tau all team up and collectively stomp his shit. Screen cap this.

>Planetside but with 40k
It was too good to be true the moment it was announced. And I should be happy for Battlefront 2:40k edition but I can't help but be disappointed at what could have been.

Isn't that just a Dreadknight?

There's one more level of inception you need to dive into.

So we find a way to put a Centurion in a Deadknight.

Im guessing something like this

youtube.com/watch?v=BzJ7ysJ7CDU

A knight inside of a warhound inside of an imperator. Get on it, arch-magos.

The didn't break any laws, but they totally did not fulfill the early promises. A case of promising too much while most likely knowing they did not have the resources and knowledge to out all the non existent pieces together.

When they realized the made their profit margin under EA they basically reeled it in because it's on to the next project and there no money in supporting a product that just going to be losing customers, free play weekends and sales will do little to support what will ultimately the few hundred players that are still clinging to hope.

If they had maybe 2-3 more years then maybe, but how would they be able to work without positive cash flow? Rogue trader credits? This is a case of the new way vidyas are produced (EA, Kickstarter, green light) has really failed. It would have been better to have been financed fully then make the product, test it in house, and release the game in its finally form on the release date advertised. But whatever. It's still fun in spurts, but lacks what I'd call soul. It's pretty, but the microtrannies for hats meme needs to die the cruelest death ever.

>It's still fun in spurts
Yeah pretty much this. When I dont feel like painting miniatures or playing total war I will play a few matches assuming I can get any, but it is nowhere near what we were promised.

I hope that the chick community manager who does all the videos gets raped by a goddamn slaaneshi daemon on chatturbate.

It'll be the same way it is now, Abaddon wins the land war and Imperium wins the orbital war while regroups its reinforcements to relieve Cadia but this time it'll go a bit forward as Demon Primarchs arrive to help Abaddon and the forces of Chaos will swarm the Imperium. Cadia is lost and the new status quo is Abaddon's inevitable march to Terra.

Right before reaching Terra, the Tyranid Fleet will arrive. Abaddon with be forced to kill Tyranids.

>Primarchs are returning and will anally rape chaos.

We literally just had this scenario in WFB and Chaos won.

>Cadia is lost and the new status quo is Abaddon's inevitable march to Terra.

This exactly because instead of moving things forward it creates a second Status Quo to stagnate on for another 10 years.

Iron Warriors are going to save mankind by pulling a "have faith word bearer" and crashing the entire 13th black crusade.

>Have Faith Warmaster Abbadon

That actually looks better though.
He's legs aren't dangling.

>implying Abbadon will lose to any loyalist Primarch

He's too powerful. The Imperium is sadly finished.

Chaos + Skaven. It's not as though the Orks or Tyranids will team up with Abbadon.

>Drach'nyen aka the End of Empires aka Echo of the First Murder
>It's a daemon that was born when the first sentient human murdered his fellow man in cold blood
>This act, It's birth, is THE defining moment of mankind. It's when humanity's destiny was sealed
>As it was born, it reached out into the minds of all mankind. Every man, woman, and child that live, lived, and will ever live felt its touch as it tainted mankind across time and space
>Truly, a daemon of Chaos Undivided. It's kindred with all the daemons of Four and yet it stands apart. Wherever it goes, it will find a home with each and everyone of the Four Powers
>It can sense anyone who shed blood no matter who or what it is. Machine or flesh. They are its prey. It hunts those who committed murder and feasts on their souls and flesh
>It can shapeshift into anything. From the tornado of claws and jaws to microscope bacteria
>It can mass possess machines and humans. However, it cannot possess the Custodes or the Sisters of Silences, these hated enemies it just slaughtered.
>It hunts the Emperor seeing his destruction and the fall of his empire as its singular purpose
>So strong its connection to mankind that the Emperor was vulnerable to its lethal violence. Where it wounded him it sucked out his soul. Its destruction or banishment was something beyond the Emperor
>The Emperor fooled it into imprisoning itself inside a Custodes who then fled as far as he can from the Emperor to protect he Emperor from the daemon meant to kill him

And Abaddon has claimed the Daemon. Locked in its sword prison and in his hands. Abaddon can draw upon the daemons power or even release it at will. Consider the implications guys. Abaddon has a weapon that can perma-kill the Emperor and he can drain its power for himself.

This makes Abaddon a match for the Emperor. Heck, that makes Abaddon stand above the Primarchs, even Horus.

Repost from an eariler bread but relevant to this thread.

Don't worry. ABD may be a huge chaos shill and builds up Abbadon as almighty and a force that will crush the imperium but Matt Ward is returning to save us. Watch as Cato Sicarius anally fists Abbadon to death while Guilliman and Marneus Calgar watch and applaud from the background.

Skaven are Chaos mutants. The Chaos Gods directed them to do their bidding.

Nope, Cato and Calgar will fall to Imotekh's march.

I would at least like it if he broke through and ravaged couple sectors before the imperium manages to push them back in

You mean like every previous Black Crusade ever?

No they won't. Our spiritual liege has returned and will lead the Ultramarines to unimaginable feats.

>Our spiritual liege has returned

As a Black Library author probably.

And Ward's army is Necrons by the way.

Or Necrons, and if we get a 40k endtimes then everyone is pulling out the big guns, which means all the secret Necron hive worlds no one found yet would wake up and that would probably be a murderfuck squad bigger than the entire Tyranid presence in the galaxy.

I can imagine it now. Failbaddon takes a swing at one of the returning primarchs and his arms come flying off.

I thought he gets stopped at cadia each time. Maybe im wrong

You are.

I'm still waiting for wulfen Leman Russ to jump out of nowhere and elbow drop someone. And for Lion ElJohnson to take off his hood and pretend it wasn't obvious when he's been using the same damn sword the entire time. And then for them to beat the living fuck out of each other again. No homo.

>Lion

The Lion has been confirmed to be sleeping in a hidden room in the Rock.

Thanks user.

Wait why is abbadon seen as a huge failure again?

Memes.

The massive shitstorm resulting from WHFB's demise would probably warn them off replicating it, though.

The WHFB End Times buy outs and AoS sales have earned more money than WHFB in several previous years.

Why is Abaddon so lame, while Archeon looks so cool?

The horns. The horns make the difference.

I think it's the pony tell. Also Archeon hides his chaos inflicted face underneath a rather nice helmet.

No one cared who I was until I put on the mask.

I cared and I will always care about you, my reflection, my Archaon, my son-in-shadow

Because they pulled that out of their ass recently to make him seem like less of a fuckup.

Not really.

He didn't even kill half of SM chapters, come on!

Because the whole 13th crusades before they were retconned into smaller ones, Imperium's plot armor, and Abaddon acting like a cartoon villain at times. It is not until recently that he has become more serious.

>makes it all the way to Terra
>penetrates Imperial palace, Black Legion so swole it dwarfs the previous invasion force
>at the height of the fighting Abaddon leads a breakthrough into the Golden Throne itself
>he stands before the Emperor
>the Emperor's tortured spirit finally focuses upon the mortal before him
>he obliterates Abaddon with two thoughts; the first makes his arms fall off because this is funny, the second extinguishes his soul in the Warp and body in reality
>concentrated as never before since he was first interred, enervated by the psychic anguish of his loyal Imperium, the Emperor repairs his shattered form and steps down from the Golden Throne reborn
>with a gesture he scatters the forces of Chaos that swarm upon his palace, already reeling from the loss of Abaddon
>Warp storms dissipate and the Warp is becalmed as far as the Eye of Terror, now shrinking back inward
>in the moments that follow he summons the High Lords to his side
>SERIOUSLY GUYS
>WHAT THE FUCK
>CAN I NOT TRUST YOU WITH ANYTHING

you do realize that, that happened due to chaos being the poster child of WFB and the primarchs and their space marines will fuck chaos over due to them being the poster children of 40K.

At this point, I wouldn't mind reading a Matt Ward BL book.

By never finishing it.

By neglecting to hold territory in favor of wrecking the Imperium space sector of "Bufu-Fucking-Nowhere" and then retreating into the Eye of Terror, all the while cackling madly about how this is all just setting the stage for his 26th Black Crusade.

Whatever do you mean?

by forgetting to install point defense turrets on his blackstone fortresses

>letting your doomsday device get sniped by long range torp barrages

Blame thre Eldar for that.

>it is the 13th Black Crusade
>loyalist Primarchs return
>goddamn Pert and Morty doing nothing as usual
>best case scenario they're off having wacky adventures in the Warp
>Fulgrim still rolling around in a pile of hookers, megawhiskey and warpcocaine
>he doesn't even know what year it is, and he thinks the Heresy was a bad acid trip
>Magnus is off fucking with the eldar because reasons
>Angron shows up but ultimately fucks off back to the warp after slaughtering a shitload of GK again
>he basically accomplishes nothing of real strategic value
>Lorgar shows up but concentrates his forces against Ultramar, and may as well be on the other side of the fucking galaxy
>Alpharius is seen in numerous battles, sometimes simultaneously
>Alpha Legion is seen sabotaging both sides because fucking Alpha Legion
>Sometimes they even fight themselves
>Abbadon sighs deeply and musters the remainder of his forces against Terra, knowing that shit is totally fucked

Same

>Pert and Morty doing nothing as usual
what the fuck are you even talking about?

>Abbadon makes it all the way to Terra
>Strides up to the top of the golden throne, prepared to strike down the Emperor
>Swings his sword too far back, falls backwards
>Goes down every single stair
>Breaks his neck on the last step
>Chaos defeated

Leave his oven on, resulting in his ship blshing up, killing him and all other major chaos players, and sealing the chaos gods in an inescapable dimension for all eternity.

>abbadon teams up with cypher
>cypher goes full nothin personnel, teleports behind the throne and steals the kill from abbadon so that the emperor is reborn as the starchild instead of vanquished forever

And he dies to gazkhull thraka.

>reborn as the starchild

He is not reborn as the starchild, he is the starchild.
The starchild is reborn as the Emperor.

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who gets eaten by Tyranids.

>before they were retconned into smaller ones
Keep telling yourself that.

Who get vaporized by drunk 'Crons.

>This makes Abaddon a match for the Emperor.
>will get rekt by Cato Sicarius
>or Marny-boy
>or one-shotted by the Emperor
>literally one of the most inconsistent command choices out there in tabletop
>strong

>VOID
>COMBAT
>STRATEGY

whatever

A Nid already managed to eat him, only to be teared apart from the inside. All the orks of that planet swore loyalty to da Profit of da WAAAGH! for such feat.

is he a unicorn?

a daisychain?

>My lord Inquisitor, I bring a report: Commissar Cain found memoirs he wrote from the future! He seems to mention something called 'Abbadon's 13th Successive Failure' occuring in M41.999!
>Yawn. Thank you, that is all. Fetch me another glass of Amersec.

>Tfw Sandy Mitchell won't ever write another Cain book
Why live

Threadly reminder that abbadon beat Kharn in a one on one fight

>cites an event from a Black Library Novel by ADP

Into the trash it goes.

Aren't you guys at least curious which faction will take Arkohna?

>imperium of man will take victory btw

Reading them now.

It's amazing to finally find a readable series in such a cool universe. If only more existed.

You mean the 14th Black crusade right?
He already fucked up the 13th by losing, badly.

He wont. This time the Imperium will fall. If WHFB and Wrath of Fagnus is any indication GW doesn't hold back punches anymore.

That has been retconned for several years now.

You missed a reaver

Iron bantz

It wasn't written by ADB. Stop trying to make him the next "Matt Ward", you toddler.

As much as GW wishes it did, they do not have the power to retcon game results.

if the devs keep giving the marines broken weapons, then sure.

Actually, they did.

Chaos won overwhelming in the TT results but GW wrote it down as minor victory with Chaos gaining foothold on Cadia.

GW just decided that it didn't happen. That's why Eldrad is still alive and fucking everything up for the Eldar. All those games was for naught.

Because Chaos has shitty admiralty.
Also not enough Nova Cannons.

RAMMING SPEED.

Yeah, because they got wrecked in Battlefleet Gothic.
Meanwhile, the Green Krusade was a major success.

Source? People here especially newfags says that a lot but I have never been able to track down anything about it online.

White Dwarf and Battlefleet Gothic Magazine, mostly. Also a couple discussion at the 40k club at the time.

>I have never been able to track down anything about it online.
Good luck. GW has a nasty ahabit of rebuilding/deleting their websites on a regular basis, making searches nearly impossible, if the data is still online at all.

I found the EoT results via the wayback machine and the White Dwarf issue relating to the EoT.

The issue I am having is that I cannot find anything about Gothic EoT results anywhere. So i guess I gotta look for its magazine? Do you know the exact issue?