Yugioh cardfus > Mtg cardfus

Yugioh cardfus > Mtg cardfus

Force of Will.

Force of Shit

Prove it motherfucker.

I want Drancia to sit on my face.

Can your pitiful card game even provide a waifu a fourth as good as Azusa?

Isn't that that bitch from Lazy Town?

Good as in it's a good card? Because Drancia is used in the best deck in OCG.

All the Yu-Gi-Oh elemental maidens.

Okay, if I use her as a Commander in a G/Artifact deck, do I still benefit from her ability during normal turns?

you could not have said anything more selfdestructing.

Is there a lady within those three hundred pounds of clutter

Hood as in fuckin' look at her (and her melons), she's the waifu of a gentleman of fine taste while yours shits on your face, you cuck.

Which doesn't mean Azusa isn't also a great card too.

Another classic MTG cardfu. Bet this one is more of your taste, you blasted yiffer.

>MtG

Eternal Witness

>Yu Gi Oh

Amazon cards

What?, Are you more of a scaly kind of guy?

The true waifu card.

Why am I not surprised?

I'd rather waifu pic related before I even touched THAT with a stick.

I have never noticed this is a female robot.

Incorrect

problem with Yugioh card girls is this: they appear Once, MAYBE Twice. So, they're pretty, but about as deep as the paper they're printed on.

I mean, googling Yugiohcard Girl, and picking one from the first few results: what can you tell me about
>"Stardust Dragon Girl"?
>"Lemon Magician Girl"?
>"Dark Paladin Girl"?
>"Chocolate Magician Girl"?
>"Performpal Trump Girl"?

... well, that name triggered someone... lemmie keep reading.

>"Savior Star Girl"
>"Red Archery Girl"
>"Yin Yang Girl"
>"Phoenix Magician Girl"
>"Dark Witch Girl"
>"Virus Magician Girl"

How many fucklig cards are just named (word) (word) Girl??? They're not characters! They're definitely not waifus. they're just... like art samples. there is zero to any of these characters. Flatter than justice.

Are they named like this because of how the game functions? Like, is there a card that says "All Cards with the word "Girl" in their name get + attack" or something? Does this extend to Guys too? Is there a card named "Elite soldier guy?"

Help a brother out.

>implying

Problem with Mtg card girls is that they don't stop showing up. Even long after everyone has long grown tired of them, their cookie cutter backstories, their petty squabbles, and their inconsistent characterization.

>caring about nu-walkers

My waifu will punch you twice

I always thought she was holding some kinda dagger with a hole in it.

You are about as wrong as it's possible for someone to be.

B-but user... s-he has a penis!

best YGO waifu passing through.

Nigger if you're talking waifus I'm pretty sure Vanguard is unbeatable simply by sheer numbers. That game has something for everyone. It's got tittymonsters, hips, ass, moeblobs, lolis, demon girls, furshit, even fucking robots.

>fucking robots
I'm listening...

Unf.

And if that's too fleshbag for you.

not even close

Suddenly I'm interested in Vanguard

another

Madolche is one of the few reoccurring "characters" who is part of some sort of pudding fairy line or something; unfortunately, I don't know too much about her, but she has multiple cards and seems to be the second most common waifu after DMG, as well as one of the few with an actual godamn name.

She's the one with the pudding dress.

wait are names rare in yugioh? i remember in the manga pretty much half of the cards had some retarded name

I mean part of the problem is over half of those aren't even real cards. Just fanart or CaC of other cards as girls.
The actual cards out of those that you listed are Lemon Magician Girl, Chocolate Magician Girl, Performapal Trump Girl, and Red Archery Girl. Lemon and Chocolate are named that becuase they are part of a set of 5 monsters designed to go along with Dark Magician Girl and thus have a similar naming scheme. Dark Magician Girl is named that because she's the female apprentice of Dark Magician. Not sure why Trump Girl is named that, aside from being a little girl and having a similar effect to Performapal Trump Witch. Red Archery Girl is just a case of the garbage localization the TCG sometimes has, since the Japanese name of the card translates to Mermaid Archer.
In actuality, the overwhelming majority of female cards in Yu-Gi-Oh don't have "(insert whatever here) Girl" names.
More often than not monster cards in Yu-Gi-Oh have names that are more like descriptions or titles rather than an actual name. Compare "Elemental Mistress Doriado" and "Wynn the Wind Charmer" with "Warrior Lady of the Wasteland" and "Harpie Dancer"

WIXOSS has the best waifus, simply because 99% of the cards are girls.

Quality >> Quantity

The quality is good too.

>Performapal Trump Girl
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

>>Best archtype in the games history
>>Made just in time for Konami to actually design archtypes well instead of pounding out random bullshit
>>Made obsolete by insane powercvreep created by Pendulum mechanics

Life is suffering sometimes but im not playing anything else in Yugioh over it

Forgot my pic

Yet another Serra Angel, yet another top tier waifu.

Posting best girl

My dead waifu will punch you twice as hard.

your tentacle eldritch waifu

legendary ZR

>Wayne Reynolds

Fuck them for killing all my waifu. I miss avacyn.

Shit of Force

that's why you've activated his trap card

I think his art works well for savage beast people in motion.
Anything else looks like a bag of sausages trying to be people.

I am incapable of seeing that image without being reminded of pic related

Wynn is Best Girlâ„¢ and I will fight anyone who says otherwise

Winda is better

Only cardfu for me.

Aren't they the same person

Mah nigga

>Fabled
best archetype NA

>Yugioh cardfus > Mtg cardfus
Shots fired.

How can mtg even compete?

>kruz eyes aren't red
huh

Gruul might be shit, but they DO have the best waifus in Ravnica
besides Teysa

:^)

Gross

They're fewer in number, but Netrunner cardfus take both (also a couple of husbandos, if you're into that)

>Wynn's shirt has an Avacyn collar
Literally perfect

I respect your choice but must present a counter-argument.
Wynn is hands-down second though

My nigga.