Pick a character

Pick a character.

Anybody who doesnt play shifty tim isnt playing the game at all

Big Charlie

Drew Blue/Sniper Ryan main here.

I gotta go with Meep Meep Mcgee

Anyone got the shrimps? DLC and ExPacs included?

G A R Y

>Kakapo.
>Low attack.

Hmm.

Fabulous Frank. Gotta go with the classic all-rounder, plus the titular character.

But when I'm playing multi-player I also bring in Drew Blue and Sniper Ryan to give my team support. Never been one for playing Tank classes.

Just go with Drew Blue and no ine could get anywhere near close to you

We need another DLC. I am hoping for either a Puffin or a Osprey hero
The dream would be a moa bird though

Earl main here
You're welcome

Sniper Ryan is the obvious best choice.

With his almost perfect speed, he physically cannot be attacked by anyone other than Meep Meep McGee, Drew Blue, or a top tier Shifty Tim.

Since kamikaze Drew is such a risky tactic and only scrubs play Tim, Sniper Ryan is "have a good McGee or lose", the bird.

Beserker Ben badly needs a buff
He's UP as hell right now

Proposed Beserker Ben change. Thoughts?

Berserker Ben because Kiwi's are so adorable

Earl the Emperor obviously. He's a MOTHERFUCKING PENGUIN. What other argument do you need?
>B-But he's purely defensive
1. Because he's not a bitch-ass motherfucker that can hand out blows but not take them
2. Emperor! He's clearly the Napoleon of penguins. He'll strategize his way out of any mess.
>B-But muh Russian winter
Bitch, this nigga has spent his entire childhood and most of his adult life in Antarctica. Russian winter is like a fucking vacation to him.

Gimme Earl. I'll tank this bitch.

Gary. I always play grapplers

>all these posts
>only one person picking the Based God Harpy Eagle

You all ought to be ashamed. Big Charlie for life.

I 100% did not know the roadrunner was a real bird.

It does not make a meep noise

No.

Fabulous frank

Big Charlie seems broken, but I'll take Shifty Tim. I love traps.

Earl main here, the key to be a decent tank is good positioning so you can tank the hit and then immediately attack back against Mcgees or just waste Shift Tim traps, having a good Drew is also crucial.

Other times its throw yourself into Big Charlies so your sniper ryans can deliver the killing blow.

Its a thankless role, but if nobody does it, the entire team suffers, and if nobody plays their characters properly they all blame you.

Pete sleeper meta, imo. That bleed basically makes him a 5-attack on a motorbruiser chassis. He can bodyblock, he can kite decently. Good for punishing lineups that trade DPS for stability. Just needs some support to get him in and out because the other team will still be standing until the bleed catches up with them.