/kdg/: Male Pinup Edition

Old Thread >wtf is kingdom death
A game by a company of the same name, released a few years ago. It has 12 expansions, and the core game is getting a reprint. It is on kickstarter now. kickstarter.com/projects/poots/kingdom-death-monster-15/description

>how does shipping work
Game will ship out in waves, starting in 2017, and ending in 2020. Each wave will have its own pledge manager, and you will pay shipping for it once they are ready to ship that wave.

>how do addons work
Just increase the amount you are pledging by the cost of the add on. For example, if you are backing at the $50 level, and would like the First Hero expansion ($35), you would leave your pledge LEVEL the same, but change the pledge AMOUNT to $85.

>do I need both the core game and the update pack?
The Kickstarter is to fund a new edition of the game. If you get the game through the Kickstarter, it will have the update pack already included. If you already own the core game, you need to by the update pack to make everything compatible.

>do I need the update pack to use new expansions?
We don't know yet, but that may be the case. Other way, there are no levels you can back at that don't include either the update pack, or the updated core game, so any base pledge you get will be compatible with the new expansions either way.

>FAQ from BGG
boardgamegeek.com/thread/1679203/kingdom-death-monster-15-kickstarter-faq

Other urls found in this thread:

minercreations.com/product/fantasy-survival-game-custom-trays-with-additional-monster-tray/
kickstarter.com/projects/poots/kingdom-death-monster-15/posts/1749527
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>dung beetle groupie
>no giant ball of poop
it's shit, I can't masturbate to this

Update never edition

>that physique
fucking merlin, brah

>2nd for what could it be????

So, a question about storage:

Lets say that I lose my goddamn mind and order lots of expansions for this game. How does it all store? Can you fit all the cards, etc for the expansions in the main box? Obviously the miniatures will need dedicated storage of some sort, but I"m mostly worried about keeping the card content of the game well sorted and usable.

card binder, deck boxes etc
i'm sure some site will be selling a card organizer for it

I'm willing to bet yes. You are going to have to get really creative, though.

yeah, there is already actually
minercreations.com/product/fantasy-survival-game-custom-trays-with-additional-monster-tray/

as in I'm the 2nd to post this, carried over from last thread.

>Poots made a poo-ball gondola pin-up

ebin

that won't happen until we go longer than a day without an update
picrelated

update already you fuck, i know youre here

I made a customized box tray that replaces the plastic one. I have Flower Knight, Dungbeetle Knight, Undertaker, and Gorm. I can hold maybe one or two more expansions of cardy cards and several more for the gear cards.

Three rows of cardy cards, two rows of gearcards, tray to hold the terrain ETC, and optimized token holders.

However, I have sleeves for all of my cardy cards and gear cards, and I could easily have 2/3rds more room if I didn't use em.

I'll have to figure out a new solution. Friend has offered to work with me on making a modular system using his 3d printer, since I just used foamboard for mine.

N-no homo

its only gay if someone breaks eye contact, user

As someone who's never played past year 6 or 7 and hasnt fought a phoenix before, should you hunt it as soon as its avalible or wait a bit?

yes homo, I prefer these minis over the females honestly.

Wait. Most of the monsters are pretty difficult to fight the first year they are available.

Phoenix is pretty tough to take on when you get access on year 7.

Getting a Verspertine Bow from the Flower Knight is a must, however. That thing is powerful for the low price you pay to get it. (the flowers and -4 population in 4 years) In addition, you have a chance of getting one of the most powerful abilities in the game if you have the right inovation just by crafting it,

I wish it was easier to buy these minis separately.

Yeah lve heard how strong the bow is a lot, dont have any expansions though ,sadly.

Where are his nipples?!

someone forgot to sculpt them

What event gives you the adventure sword?

Brundlepenis.

Internal

update soon fellow pinups

Don't fuck with us, Poots.

ITS UP
kickstarter.com/projects/poots/kingdom-death-monster-15/posts/1749527

I highly doubt the legend himself checks our threads

He used to come here before the original kickstarter and then would drop in KD threads once and a while.

Daaaamn pinup dung ball AND beetle knight? Fuck yeah

Nightmare Ram boys!

It been 23 days and my orders still nowhere in sight. I'm using first class mail to ship from NY to Melbourne, is this normal?

he occasionally pops into the Veeky Forums threads

sexier than the actual concept 11/10

>tfw no male pinups
this thread is RUINED

I've heard of stranger things happening.

Also, Pinup Dung Ball, I guess.

The pinup beetle knight is probably gonna be pretty damn cool.

Night-fucking-mare ram! I'm cumming in bliss right now!

>Two new models
>Dungball pin-up a cute, great hat
>Beetle knight pinup? teaser
>New monster teaser

The gambler box is looking to be a good deal. More plastic crack, please.

>no money
>want in on this kickstarter
how do i kill this feel boys

The monster will probably be an expansion, not a Gambler box item.

The KS has 40 days left.

Find a corner and start sucking.

btw now I regret staying up to see the update. I thought for sure an expansion would drop given 5 milleeeen dollars

Sell your kidneys.

Anyone from melbourne? :_;

I'm working overtime 2 days. Will cover it completely. Might even get an expansion or two if I really want to spend it all.

Im in the same boat user, feels like I have a drug addiction trying to scrounge money

Why ship from NY to Melbourne... if you check the store all the shit is sold out except the Australia warehouse has a few HUNDRED left for expansions

Get yourself a nice dress and get some pointers from a trap thread OP. Time's a wastin'.

I bet you do.

Who doesn't?

I am probably going to do the same before the KS ends. Probably will work 8 hours over time every week(2 weeks) to get another $400 for expansions.

Black Knight expansion WHEN

Gambler's Chest Contents (so far)
>Philosphy of Death (???)
>1 Survivor (Sculpture) [1xMiniature]
>1 Survivor (Aya) [1xMiniature, +2 Promo cards, +1 Art card]
>1 Survivor (JoJo Adam) [1xMiniature, 1xFA card, +1 Philosophy (??? probably a card)
=
3xMiniatures
2xPromo Gear Cards
1xArt Card
1xFighting Art
1xPhilosophy Card

>to be continued

i'm 6'3" and 210 pounds
i dont see it happening
i missed out on the first run when i actually had money because i didnt see it going anywhere and boy do i regret that

It's before the black friday, i bought fade and other pinup shit from US warehouse

If Zach can do it, so can you.

philosophy will probably be a pamphlet with some charts on it like the age chart in the rulebook

still, im jealous. The aussies seem to have an abundance of expansions in stock it seems

You can only buy pinup from us house

Really wish it didnt default to the warehouse with stock left, gives you that crushing false hope.

>zach
do i even want to know?

In the lion knight fight survivors are assigned roles. In the art and associated model, Zach is stuck as the damsel.

thats a very big assumption. i dont think anything that was in the shop will be available. and thats all sold out

kek

I've got no clue about your order but my copy of the base game from AU warehouse to Darwin in about 5 days. Also it took a bit over a month for a Vive from taiwan, So just hold on a bit longer

>be aus
>choose auswarehouse
>still usps
Is there anything other than usps?

Not for the main store, usps is decent, better than auspost at least

But auspost will be the one delivered it anyway

any idea if the sale in the shop will last as long as the kickstarter?

Suffering

TRACKING RESULTS
Tracking Number : LN493738300US
Current Status: Mail Consigned by USPS to Airline
Shipment History :

19/11/2016 17:3: Mail Consigned by USPS to Airline New York, NY
19/11/2016 17:23: Mail Preparation - USPS BMEU New York, NY
18/11/2016 13:58: En-route to Postal Facility Jamaica, NY
18/11/2016 08:31: Package Processed at IBC Facility Jamaica, NY
10/11/2016 00:06: Customer Data Received

Nobody will buy that shit. There are actually less fags arround than you might think and the progessive crowd is like all talk and no walk.

They might buy one for virtue peacocking, if P00ts gets lucky. But after that, most of the pinups will sit on the shelf or at least reach much lower sale numbers than the female ones.

And then SJWs will get all outraged about the evil free market, which they refused to take part in. It will be Brexit 1.01.

>he doesn't understand the appeal of a nice JoJo
Wow, what a fag

Do you hate fabulous for a reason or are you just a boring person?

No hate, I am just real. You should get more real and less memes too.

This game looks fukin' dum

If you think you have to be gay to like the male pinups then I think you might have issues.

Hey now I take offence to being called a memer. Especially from someone who uses them liberally.

Buyer remorse when?

bout a month after the kickstarter ends.

Guys i really want to get this game, but im living in eu and the vat and shipment cost are making me uncertain. I landed 300$ deal which is pretty big amount to begin with ( back in the day I spended that amount of cash on wfb stuff. Nowadays, my most pricy tabletop item is Arkham horror with expantion which costed around 100$, )
After the eu shipment info i understand that on top of the price i get 20% vat (60$) and 20-40$ for courier. Do i have to pay for this in two terms? (base game and gamblers chest are gonna ship seperate from given info. So that there will be core game package 40$ tax + 20-40$ for delivery and chest thing 20$ tax + another 20-40 $ ? If that's the case it would be 100-140$ just for the getting this game here. I was ready to pay 40$ for shipping ,but handing another 100$? Can anybody elaborate on my calculations ?

This game looks quite dumb.
An incorrect assumption made.
Lack of taste is clear.

Haiku often incorporate motives out of nature. Do that and get your haiku to the next level!

Scifi Aya is literally Lina, Slayer ripoff confirm.

I think the VAT thing is just Poots covering his ass. From my understanding, he is shipping it to Germany, and then out from there, but with Brexit and France possibly leaving, he doesn't want to promise that there will be no VAT charges.

But dumb is nature. Human nature.

Isn't it funny?

I would say that no sensible person would buy this. I can;t think of a single reason why i would use this model in any other game.

Fighting art is just Stand

Greatsword wielding barbarian?

>sensible people
Assuming such exist.

So you think that if they ship it from germany (their warehouse) to another eu country (not uk/france, country that will stay in eu zone) there shouldnt be any tax? What about the shipment of gamblers box/other additions? Do you think each of them will cost 20-40$ for delivery?

Yes, at least as far as I can gather that is the plan.

>Do you think each of them will cost 20-40$ for delivery?
According to the shipping section. First wave (i.e. the core box) is $40 shipping, charged mid next year. Second wave is $20 Plus $2 for each promo/cross over figure.
Though these are just estimates and final shipping cost may vary.

i called the postguys in the netherlands and they said i would pay the VAT even if the shipment was send to germany. but maybe i explained it wrong.

I'm buying one to give to a rather homophobic friend who loves KD for Christmas.