I roll to seduce

You seduce both Jane and Judy

However they're the JAB versions

damn you beat me to it.
can i seduce the maid robot?

>the maid robot
Must be at least 28 to browse Veeky Forums kiddo

>However they're the JAB versions

Excellent! I like 'em slutty. JAB's version are the best Jetsons out there.

Ask him how he's doing is one option.

Ask them about the Flinstones.

I was refering to the crossover special, but that works too.

Maybe it's because I was a kid at the time, but I enjoyed that movie.

Didn't The Jetsons take place in the far off future of 2002?

>When the Jetsons was created, it was possible to support a family of four and own a home with a low to mid level factory job.
>they thought the future would be the same way

Ah, baby boomers. So idealistic and naive.

Even now there is hope for man.

Only in memeland.
The show takes place in 2062, a hundred years after when the show first aired.

God, that's depressing.

I was under the impression that George was somewhere high up in the food chain. He's dealing with the CEO on a daily basis and in the movie he even is appointed to oversee an entire new factory.

Aye, Son of Jet

Since the Jetsons was just Blondie "In Space" he was likely a mid level executive just like Dagwood.

Yeah, between then and now a certain ideology took hold that effectively doubled the workforce without doubling the number of available jobs.

Surprisingly, a lot of sitcom "idiots" have pretty good jobs. Homer is a nuclear engineer which actually pays pretty well and has pretty hefty requirements. If he somehow managed to land the job despite being so incredibly stupid, he must've bought his degree.

In the show, at least, he's a button pusher. As in he pushes a button to make the machines work. It was more like Mr. Spacely was the owner, not like a CEO of a large corporation. Just an American Business owner.

Technically they live in an apartment, albeit a spacious one.

That's what we get for letting the Chinese trade with us...they took all our factory jobs.

I don't remember exactly the details, but iirc Homer is not qualified for the job, just lucky.

Homer is actually a genius. He just has a crayon lodged in his brain that makes him an idiot. Even without that he's more "High intelligence horrible wisdom"

Early seasons he was high int, low wis, but as flanderization took hold...

Yeah, it's one of the early episodes but Homer pretty much lucked into the job. There's another episode where a normal guy tries to point out how bad Homer is at his job, but winds up getting killed when trying to demonstrate the stupid things Homer does.

Here are two jokes I tell.

"How do you know the Flintstones was set in the distant past?"
"Single income family, owns their own home"

"What's the most unrealistic thing about The Jetsons?"
"Single income family, owns their own home"

It's a condo, you can "own" those.