Space Hulk DEFFWING

Sup Veeky Forums I've been thinking about buying this before it comes out. I didn't see a thread about it, can we talk about it please? I've watched the 17 minutes of footage on it and also know it got pushed back.

Have other anons got it? Is it worth it do you reckon?

I'd also be willing to trade steam names and see if we can get some people together to stomp bugs.

Reports in beta is a glitchy mess, too many to be worked out before release.

Enemy AI not that good

Melee class completely unviable

Everything else is pretty good when the game's not crashing or in a loading screen.

So you'd suggest maybe holding off until the new year? I'm trying to work out at what speed my hype train is travelling just now.

>Reports in beta is a glitchy mess, too many to be worked out before release.
You don't know that, fuck off.
>Enemy AI not that good
Incorrect, confirmed for not playing.
>Melee class completely unviable
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHgitgud

is the beta still open user?

Just wait until it's released and see how it runs
Beta closes tomorrow 17CET

considering you are up against genestealers, who are notably good at melee, isn't it normal that it is harder to go for CQC class ?

>Beta closes tomorrow
Bugger. I was rather hoping to get an early fix.

>Wait until release
You're probably right.

Also sorry all I've been posting with my namefag on, please excuse me.

Wait till after it's released. Then check reviews to see if it's still running poorly and riddled with bugs.

Currently as of the beta?

>Buggy as fuck
>No permanent progression instead it's match by match in multiplayer
>AI is very samey no matter the difficulty
>Sounds need work and lack the "oomph" you would think would accompany terminators and their weapons.
>Atmosphere of a spacehulk is on point
>Art assets are pretty amazing
>Swarms feel how they should and it's awesome to be surrounded by mounds genestealer bodies as your team is surrounded on all sides in a nest

The game I think is ok as a matter of personnel opinion. I wish it focused more on multiplayer however but the devs mission statement is it's a single player oriented game and it shows in the shallowness that is the multiplayer experience.

>got shitty alienware X51 as gift
>ayylienware but what the hell, forfree.jpeg
>runs mosty games smoothly
>buy Space Hulk
>Apply settings to high
>FPS as low as 40-30
>wat
>Apply settings to low
>looks like shit but rarely stays at 60 FPS
>too poor to get/build a better rig

J U S T

I mean, i-it's just the beta, r-right?

keep sending them the feedback

They are still listening, and there's still time.

I hope it's not bad because my friend convinced me to preorder it. At least I'll get a cool mace.

What? Enemy AI is great. Fuckers wait around corner, attack you from behind, crouch under your shots while still skittering forward. You get fucked quickly if you don't have a good team.

Only encountered two major glitches so far, but melee class is fine. Crashing problems are true though.

>>No permanent progression instead it's match by match in multiplayer

how about you kill yourself?

Wait so that is or isn't a thing?

>FPS as low as 30-40

Bitch, I'd kill to have the beta running at those FPS

Nah, why don't you stop being a sensitive cunt and neck yourself.

user, all progress made on classes is lost between matches. None of it is permanent and say you get the spear of caliban or say unlocked all the skills as the librarian? You lose those.

Nothing is permanent in multiplayer.

>Reports in beta is a glitchy mess, too many to be worked out before release.
He's not wrong you know. I've had weird stuff happen like negative death timers, and being unable to rejoin games without game restarts.
>Melee class completely unviable
Only if you play with FF on, in which he becomes a whirlwind of death to teammates as well.

After a few false starts, I managed to get the main menu to load by letting it run for an hour. Sadly, that only left 15 minutes in my schedule to play the tutorial and it hadn't loaded by then. In short if they can't fix this by release I'm cancelling my order.

It looks great, and I'm getting one when it comes out on PS4. Glad they changed the voices too. Will say that there are things that need fixing though.

On Steam it's 15% off and a special weapon if you preorder.