New Abbadon

Looks like it could be a new Abbadon model coming in January!

New Abaddon? But why? What's the occasion?

End Times 2 Electric Boogaloo

Model is long overdue.
And it is new year.
And who cares.

Chaos making a comeback and fucking shit up.

With new Khârn, Ahriman and magnus models one can only hope the other major characters and traitor primarchs will be returning to the table top to rape the imperium.

Who speaks Mexican? What does it say?

Kharn and Ahriman had great new miniatures.
I hope Abby gets great one.

New CSM book

gonna cost 40 dollaroos, just mark my words

Kharn and Ahriman models look like they came from AoS.

>proximamente
>tambien en español
Can't you read?

>implying it won't be an Archaon like over designed disaster
Hope is the first step on the road of disappointment

>Australian
>Complaining

I would have thought your kind would have learned their lessons by now. You get fucked over prices. We get it. Ranting about it won't change shit unfortunately.

Not really. Only thing that reminds me of AoS are those plates on Khárn's hips and Gorechild isn't big enough to pass for an AoS weapon or for real Gorechild for that matter

they both look the fucking same, Ahriman literally looks the same plus a disc

>coming soon
>now in Spanish too
>for more details ask to the store staff.

>Muh AoS Boogeyman

They look great. Let me guess, you haven't bought anything from GW in X years, haven't played in god knows many decades, or even worse, you don't even play at all!

Thanks chulo!

I hope he comes with a helmet!

L O R G A R
O
R
G
A
R

I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE HOW FALLOFFABLE THESE NEW ARMS ARE!

Please, like Lord Topknot could ever even fit in a fucking helmet.

Archaon has a topknot too and he still wears a helmet.

De nada

Will he have proper arms though?

Is it bad if I really hope they have the Daemon Primarchs show up and slap his ass, then take over and we never hear from him again?

>tfw GW has already made the latest developments of 40k depicted through these shitty age of smegmar """""""artists"""""""" instead of old school high quality vets like adrian smith, kopinsky, etc

>inb4 kit has a screw up where 1 in 2 boxes don't have the arm sprue included at the factory

>fuckup at factory
>all of aba's figures are shipped out with no arms at all
>GW doesn't notice until the damage is already done

Abaddon his Doombreed and Be'lakor in his inner circle. Both these guys are stronger than the Daemon Primarchs and would bitch slap them if told to.

Also Abaddon's daemon sword contains a daemon that's too powerful for the Emperor to banish or destroy.

They wont, Abaddon has free will AND the blessings of all four gods, the Primarchs bow down to Abaddon.

but can he beat madara?

I hope Cypher gets a new model as well.... would like to add him to my Chaos army but fuck is that old model ugly

Matt Ward?

AGE OF EMPEROR SOON

This.
Abby's wrecking crew are superior to the Primarchs. Prims have no choice but to fall in line and accept their third tier status.

>This time they lose.....
>AGAIN!

>Madara iz a grot! Abbadon too!

I never used to bother with Chaos armies but I've promised myself that if they start bringing in new Slaanesh stuff and a Fulgrim daemon primarch model then I'll go for that pleasure god goodness

I'm starting to become afraid that GW will actually do this. I mean, I've read the fluff they've been putting out for years now and suspected they might be trying to ruin 40k; but it's still hard to believe that they'd just straight up ruin 40k.

Best man returning from the dead fucking when?

> Inb4 Slaanesh is replaced by rats again

If they're smart they'll just turn the click to 1 minute to midnight and leave it there rather than nuke the entire setting.
Of course, we all saw what happened to Fantasy...

BA player here.

If GW has any sense, never.

Don't be, while 8th edition will likely be a streamlining of rules from what GW learned with AoS, it won't be a whole setting reboot. That would frankly be absolutely retarded and company suicide considering 40k is still their flagship IP.

The "Age of Emperor" shit is just a meme people have been spouting. The recent advancement in fluff is just that, mere advancement. It's not the actual End Times, but it has been described as pushing it "one minute to midnight" just to bring some stuff like Daemon Primarchs into the picture.

>MORE NAME LORE CHARACTERS EVERYWHERE
Why has warhammer turned into this? It seemed like everything was written in such a way to promote creativity and writing your own shit. Why did they have to turn it into herohammer?

>inb4 Slaanesh is replaced by the Hive Mind in a three way battle between Fulgrim, Iyanden and the Swarmlord.

Because herohammer sells more models. Your Dudes was made an obsolete concept with the Necron Decurion onward.

>Because herohammer sells more models. Your Dudes was made an obsolete concept with the Necron Decurion onward.

Wut? The Decurion is way more fluffy for most Necrons than a CAD. Why would every faction in the galaxy have the exact same 2-6 troops and 3 elite/fast/heavy format?

>actually playing GW products

I mean, if you like painting and aesthetics, good for you, but touching the rules?

But muh Sisters in Jan?

I hate those fucking leg plates or whatever you want to call them. They gave it to the Thosand Son Rubrics too. They need to fuck off with that shit it isn't at all a 40k thing.

Fuck I hate Abaddon. I wish theyd just ignore ADB's power fantasy insert and just let the demon primarchs go fuck shit up instead.

I was fine with it when it was just BL schlock, but the chaos supplements also started laying it on thick.

Are Not Fucking Happening.
Face it, you got played. Again.
Every year we have the shit and every year it's the same.
There will be no Plastic Sisters till there is a book, likely a codex, to release it along side.
The Inquis codex is released in Dec and there is no plastic SoBs so there will be no Plastic SoBs till some mythical time further down the line.

>White Dwarf Ahora tambien en español.
But I used to buy it in Spanish several years ago...

ADB?

Aron Dempski Bowden, Black Library Author

>csmfags will continue to cry

>Huuur hurrr I am going to act dramatic and throw baseless shit all over the thread to get (yous)

People like you should be shot.

>If GW has any sense

Why are you here then buddy?
The rules aren't perfect, far from it, but hey, I still like it.

I cant tell are you defending ADB or just ranting?

Gotta do something with those miniatures after painting them. Otherwise we'd paint other things like Gundams or busts or statuettes and not huge armies.

So has only the cover been 'leaked' or does someone have the whole issue?
I found it strange that December's issue only mentioned that Codex Inquisition is being released and there isn't a single page elsewhere talking about it and I was wondering if they saved it all for January's issue.

>weeb shit

you gay, nigga?

Just wishing you harm. Abaddon hasn't done anything notable in GW sourcebook since Pan-fucking-dorax. His only appearance in years was in the Traitor's Hate where he received a report and then steered his ship to a course to the core of the Eye.

So, you motherfuckers who needs to be shot, the recent Black Crusade book had Kharn as the star. The recent "Wrath of Magnus" has, Duuuh, Magnus as the star. Abaddon makes no real appearance and has no on scene role in any of the books. The rest of the books that will reintroduce the Primarchs will follow the same formula.

So what the fuck are you talking about? Oh nothing. You just making a case for why I should hunt you down and flay you alive. Give me your address now.

Have you not read the Black Legion supplement? It based itself entirely of the skub that ADB wrote for the HH series.

Nope. It's just a retelling of the old Black Legion lore, plus some new meh lore, and the introduction of the Crimson Path.

Nothing in it comes from the HH series.

...I'm guessing you missed out on the reveal that the Agents of the Inquisition book is next after the Traitor Legions? And that they teased plastic sisters when they revealed Magnus?

t.beatenhousewife

There is no plastic Sisters mentioned anywhere in the December WD, it's up on youtube if you dont believe me.
There is no plastic Sisters mentioned in the 'next month' at the back.
There is no hint of plastic Sisters on the leaked cover in the OP.
GW does not release plastics without it being tied to another release.
There is no rumoured Sister codex coming, just the Inquisition one which has no plastic kits being released alongside it all.
They didn't 'tease' plastic Sisters in the video, a guy in a bin simply remarks 'Plastic Sisters of Battle' as a final stinger.
There very well could be Plastics coming but it isn't December and is almost certainly not January either.
Who knows, maybe Febuary is the lucky month. Maybe it really is Dec or Jan and GW just feels it isn't worth advertising at all.
Facts as they stand though, there is no Plastic Sister inside of the next two months at the soonest. Likely longer.

Plastic Sisters confirmed coming soon by Phil Kelley, retard.

There rules will be in the Imperial Agents codex.
I know this is bait but he'll come up with something that is at least debatable.

Hope it's a good balance between something like this and the usual 40k stuff.

Source?
Because if it's that FB video, there wasn't any timeframe given and I didn't say they are not coming, just not soon
Anything else is literally just heresay.

I didn't say the Sisters wouldn't be in the book. That is confirmed in WD.
I said there is No PLASTIC SISTERS being released in December, and more then likely not in January either.

Literally google it.

>streamlining of rules

They're already as straightforward as they can be. WHFB was complicated by rank and file considerations and other legacies of the early ruleset being based on existing concepts of historical wargaming in the early 80s. 40k started out as a skirmish game (much like the current AoS) with a lot of unnecessary lookup tables to add color to factions that were otherwise undifferentiated in rules terms, since they all used the same couple of dozen weapons. Where 40k became more complex was in the addition of vehicles (which have been simplified from their original form to a pretty reliable and easy system) and the brachiation of rulesets into faction-wide wargear and special rules. The only real legacy of the earliest 40k editions is the fluff; everything else - from statlines to army selection - has been streamlined and refined several times.

As much as people like to play the MEQ card when describing other armies, the underlying probabilities are not usually directly equivalent even where you have two basic troops of different factions that have the same cost; some are better at shooting, others better at assault, for example. To simplify the 40k system you'd need to get rid of those underlying distinctions, which really would be a return to the early fluff - because it would genuinely make every game MEQ vs MEQ.

I'm sure there are tweaks to be made here and there, but I doubt it's so unpopular sales-wise that GW can afford to risk it on an AoS-style lobotomy, especially since this would make the FW books obsolete overnight - they seem to be investing a lot in those. Presumably the boardgames they've been releasing based on FW's output are aimed at people who want simpler, skirmish-only games.

As far as the fluff goes, you're probably correct. They've done this before, in fact, and rolled it back on a newer edition of the game.

I'd like if they made him look more Cataphractii than Indomitus, to really emphasize the Long War thing.

Are you referring to this, some random person claims to have talked with the devs and they said Sisters and 8 are coming soon? Sisters could still be referring to the shit that is the Imperial Agents codex. If the Imperial Agents codex still has metal minis showcased we can for certain say Sisters aren't coming for a loooong time.

via TastyTaste

“Now of course if you have read this far you are curious about any gossip. Well the only things I have to report are what we have heard. First is Sisters of Battle and second is 8th edition are both coming very soon. What was news to me though, was even GW was surpised[sic] by Age of Sigmar sales since the release of the General’s Handbook. So I guess Sigmar is here to stay. Other notes, were staff expressing fatigue with Warhammer 40k. What this means I have no idea, but I imagine it has to do with need for a new edition. It also makes me wonder if 8th isn’t just a tweak, but a BIG change.”

>'coming very soon'
>no timeline given
>no mention specifically of miniatures
>doesn't specifically mention if it's a SoB dex or just the Inquis ex coming in Dec.

8th ed rumours put it towards June, so even if plastic Sisters are coming, that's a good four months release window outside of what I said about not coming in December or January.

Also, this isn't the first time we've had GW officially confirm the Sisters via second hand info.
Way back when the DE got their big update the head sculptor for GW said that they were going to start on the sisters in just a few months.
This was several years ago.

And again, I didn't say that plastic Sisters were not coming. Just not in the next two months.
Learn to read already.

Mortarion & Thypon when

Abbadon is my favorite character in 40k and I'd love a new, huge centerpiece model for him.

Also make the Talon the same as Horus had.
Don't care if he costs 500+ pts, just make him the best combatant in 40k (he already is but more)
He fucked up Sigismund and made all the Daemon Primarchs bow to his authority.

Armless Memers BTFO.

>He fucked up Sigismund
when was this?

Agents of the Imperium is just going to be a printing of a load of digital content, possibly slightly updated for the older stuff like sisters and inquisition. I'm calling it now.

Trust me, I want a good ecclesiarchy codex, I've been playing sisters since their chapter approved army list, but plastics aren't coming anytime soon. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the rumours relating to plastics where due to sisters of silence (remeber how there where no rumours of those unti; the white dwarf leaked?)

But The End Times was the best thing they could do for WHFB and they should do this with WH40k to.
Just launch an "Age of the Emperor" event but with point system and WH40k-General's Handbook and voilà

>But The End Times was the best thing they could do for WHFB and they should do this with WH40k to.
>MFW
That's a matter of opinion and in your case you're FUCKING WRONG!!!