Geheimnisnacht

Anyone playing Geheimnisnacht around here?
What are your opinions on it? I think it's pretty fun.

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?forums/warhammer-geheimnisnacht-mod.902/
mediafire.com/file/gcwjp1c0isevcvv/geheimnisnacht 1.0.2.zip
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bless you.

>Geheimnisnacht
Wha, WHFB CK2?

Oh man that looks on fleek

It's still pretty rough and unbalanced but quite fun. Especially playing as one of the electors and fighting back Vlad's invasion, as the game starts in 2010. Or playing as Ushoran and trying to take back Strygos without Orcs raping your face

Links

LINKS OP LINKS

forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?forums/warhammer-geheimnisnacht-mod.902/
Alternatively
mediafire.com/file/gcwjp1c0isevcvv/geheimnisnacht 1.0.2.zip if you don't have a legal version of CK 2

Does Geheimnisnacht have its own OST?

I'm not sure. I think they have their own music in parts but they definitely use some of CK2's default music

It always disappoints me when mods don't take advantage of existing music. There's already lots of Warhammer Fantasy music to choose from.

Probably a copyright issue? I don't know. They said the new version 1.0 was feature complete, but they've already put up 1.0.2 and are still working on it, so who knows what we'll get in the future

I was considering buying it just to play this. Is it worth it? If it's not difficult to mod, I may just replace the music tracks myself.

It's a good game if you can get all of the DLC. It used to be up on grand strategy general, but apparently the downloads got white knighted into oblivion so I'm not sure where to get them without actually buying them now.

Ck2 should be on sale right now. You can pirate all the DLC and it still works with steam.

>t's a good game if you can get all of the DLC

Is DLC necessary for this mod?

Not really but they do use a lot of DLC mechanics.
>Horse Lords DLC strongly recommended
to put it in the developers own words

Eh, guess I'll just torrent the DLC if it's not hard to find them.

If you have trouble just go and bother /gsg/ about it. It still get's posted from time to time so someone should have links

I know Geheimnis is German for Secret, and Nacht means Night.

So Secret Night?
Night of Secrets?
Secrets of the Night?

Know where I can get Reaper's Due?

>can't even browse the forums without first purchasing the game

Seriously?

What are you, some kind of pedophile?

"Secret Night" is when the moon orbiting over the WHF world becomes blood red for one night. Various different realms celebrate or hide during this time. The Dark Elves would hold huge murder sacrifices by dragging elves out of their homes or from the streets to be killed in Khine's temples. The Empire would have witch hunters work overtime and everyone would hide inside of their homes due to demons or predators becoming bold.