Let's Say I Want To Be Really Fucking Rich

Which chaos god should I worship? Who would help me out the most?

Tzeentch by far.

At first I thought so too, but then it occured to me, wouldn't he only be invested in helping you during a bull market?

Slaneesh. You could become so alluring people will just give their money to you

Tzeentch is the first and best option, to achieve power through inluence and intrigue.

Slaanesh second, you would be worshipped, short way to wealth from there.

Khorne third since after slaughter comes looting, but I guess that's not what you want. Also I think Khorne would frown upon warriors too focused on gathering spoils as it should be slaughter not loot they should seek.

Nurgle is pretty much about you not needing material wealth, so he cannot help you in any way.

Slaanesh. You want to be rich. You want wealth, value, things. Tome of Excess has got a whole section on how Slaanesh can provide those with an excess of greed.

He said rich. Not powerful. The two things are very different.

Oh you fucker.

Not necessarily. Tzeentch is just ambition in general. The how or why is incidental. Just wanting to move and get places is all Tzeentch cares about.

It depends on what kind of society you live in. I mean khorne will do dick all on a civilized planet, but if you lived on a feral world or a feudal one, then bring a warlord would work better than being a rockstar. If your on a more cultured planet go for slaanesh. Become an artist or something. If you live on a world with shit tons of complicated laws and a complex economy pick tzeench and break the system in your favor. Nurgle....yeah he won't help you. But he could help you get over being a poor fag if there was no chance in hell you could get rich, like if it was a super strict caste system or something.

Gods don't give riches, they give power in different forms, depending on the god in question. Therefore I listed them in order of the usefulness of the powers they bestow in gathering wealth.

No god is just gonna give you money.

But a bear market, the opposite of a bull market, means that complexity as a whole is going down. You're profiting off of decay. That's really despicable in the eyes of Tzeentch, isn't it? It empowers nurgle.

So long as you're moving from poor to rich, there's change going on. He'd probably expect you to shake things up in general though.

The god called "A Warrant of Trade".

Heretical fools!

The only riches one needs is the richness of The Emperor's faith!

Slaanesh, obviously
Prepare to be raped eternally when you eventually come before shim though

Except for when Slaanesh makes gold appear in front of you through from the warp.

Money is its own god. I'm surprised that there's no god of money in 40k since the psychic energies of people wanting money is second only to sex. The god of money should be someone like SMAC'S Nwabudike Morgan. Amoral, ruthless but overall, beneficial (at least in the fiscal year).

yeah, well, except that

Greed is an endless search for pleasure in something, is it not?
To amass great amounts of wealth is to become greedy or have greedy intentions and if you seek pleasure then you seek Slaanesh.

I don't know that I necessarily agree with that. Money is an objective, not an emotional/mental state. Greed would make perfect sense though.

from my understanding if you want to make money than you options are khorn or tzeentch. if you want to just have money then go with slaanesh

As an actuary, I can tell you, without a doubt, the answer is Nurgle. Nurgle's followers are required to draw the least from their investments in order to sustain themselves, and live BY FAR the longest. Furthermore, the slow creep of index-fund+Immortality inevitability fits very strongly with Nurgle.

Slaneesh would probably fuck you up much more than help.
Tzeentch doesn't care about you at all though.

If you want to be a multi-billionaire managing a Wall Street investment banking firm, then Tzeentch is your guy.

If you don't care about political power or working for your money and prefer to live the life of a rich celebrity snorting coke off of naked bitches, then Slaanesh has what you want.

this

Slaanesh will help you with the greed part, it's a pretty basic part of Excess which falls under his domain. Unfortunately, you're probably going to end up getting a molten gold shower and becoming your own statue to the glory of Slaanesh.

Look, it rarely ends well for the random person who decides to incite Chaos to intervene on behalf of his own mortal scheming. The only people who become champions are the ones who transcend mortal values and fully embrace the values of their patron deities with self-destructive glee.

The more you kill your own humanity, the more rewarded you become, although a good number just get ground under the weight of everyone else trying for the same goal. You've got to be more driven, smarter, more devoted, and more savvy than the billions of others charging headfirst to damnation, and being a sorcerer or superhuman gets you ahead a lot faster, but otherwise you're pretty much going to get fucked over and the gods will laugh about it, satisfied their servant died as he sorely wished to live in his mortal life, and anything you achieved will be taken up by some Daemon who is already way ahead in the same game.

Chaos: It's for Objectivists.

>wanting Tzeentch to be in charge of finances
whoa there! That's fucking crazy, with Tzeentch in charge of money you will have a lot one day and nothing the next. CHANGE MOTHERFUCKER

Slaanesh is the best option as pointed out

>tzeentch is god of change
maybe you'll get money, but it sounds more like you'll just get a lot of small coins.
I'd bet on slaanesh.

Someone homebrewed a chaos god of pure greed. Not Slaanesh's greed for pleasure and excess. Just the exploitive part

Ammonar, god of greed and avarice. He is the god of golden fetters, god of the gilded cage. While many seek wealth and gain for pleasure, for safety, pride, or to achieve some goal, Ammonar is god over those who seek wealth for wealth's sake, and make themselves the slaves to their wealth instead of masters. Ammonar often appears as emaciated man with a shimmering robe made from coins, in his hands he holds puppet strings that are golden chains. Attached to the chains are kings, governors, rogue traders, wealthy ladies - all clade in the finest attire but bound in the golden chains and forced to obey the puppet master.

Ammonar was born when human began to explore the stars. While other races before humanity greedily sought after pleasure, conquest, or knowledge, none sought for wealth and material gain for its own sake as humanity did. As the first Rogue Traders first spread out across the galax to trade and barter, they sowed the seeds of Ammonar's birth.

he desire for wealth is what feeds Ammonar, for wealth for its own sake, not for what pleasures or privileges wealth can buy. Those who work themselves to death for material gain, who crush others beneath their heals for a few pennies more, those are the slaves of Ammonar, for he is the great slave master and his thralls are held captive by chains of gold.