/cyoag/ CYOA General

Old Thread: Links and Collections: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Postin

Well I made another update based on some kind anons' suggestions and info. Hopefully this is a better setup for orc fighting that more strategic minded anons will approve of.

I ran out of ideas, shut up. I'm not even that faggot.

Okay, finally finished the physical part. I'm putting this here for perusal, abusal, and most importantly, FEEDBACK. If there's something that needs to be there, suggest it. If there's something that needs to be fixed, mention it. If there's something that shouldn't be there, point it out

>inb4 "the CYOA"
>You think you're funny, but you're not.

I'm going to work on things like, treasures, companions, and obligations, the whole "dowry" thing, so if you have ideas i'm open to those. I'm already planning an a limited wardrobe section, and as for companions I have "other bride" and the spiderpenis spidergirl.

After the dowry's done, I'll finish the third and final section, which will be your arena of operation. Unless i've overlooked anything.

wish pill, money pill, sex appeal pill

Wish, Money, Future
>First wish is for world peace
>Wish after that will be for eternal youth

Future, Wish and Sex Appeal I guess

>Wish
>Disease Immune
>Sex Appeal

I only pick the latter 2 because I couldn't wish for them and I'd like them the most

Author working on this one better not drop off the face off the Earth, at least not before finishing it. This better not be a repeat of scholomance user. The wounds are too fresh.

>disease immune
>money
>wish
I'll be able to have a lot of fun and not have to worry about shit

You say you're taking suggestions, yet you refuse to change the ridiculous uniforms. How am I supposed to take an army of models in heels and dresses seriously?

Angelanon no matter what equipment loadout you take, everyone is going to assume the orcs are smarter than you, better equipped than you and actually know how to conduct proper military operations because they're orcs they know how warfare works.

Orcs are the good guys in her story that will liberate the enslaved villagers in her realm and the are stronger and smarter than angel

This one's pretty cool but it would be better if we were at war with the other races instead of with a hive-mind made up of vampires.

Strategist best class.

Oi, Angel, if its really you I've seen your build for the Exalted DLC thing, and I would be lying if that didn't actually inspire me to make this thing, at least in part. Maybe take a look, yeah?

Drug
Disease Immune
Pain Proof

>infinite roids
>regen
>no longer sick

great, now you can get off your ass and become an Olympic athlete

The uniforms are my favorite part though! I don't really care for guns and tanks.

Well in LotR the good guys still beat the orcs even though they had the same issues.

But the orcs are the ones who want to enslave the Hobbits! The Elves and Dwarves don't impede on the Hobbits at all!

>I've seen your build for the Exalted DLC thing, and I would be lying if that didn't actually inspire me to make this thing

REALLY!?!?!?!?! Well I can't say I loved the intro which is a bit long and not really my thing, but I'll definitely give the rest of the cyoa a lookover now!

If this does get finished I'm making a full-on revolutionary leader for my build

I would if I wasn't a cripple.

page 2 never

>not really my thing

Oh, right. Didn't connect those two facts in my head. Wanted to juxtapose erotic with horror, and naturally I went with something that appealed to how I'm wired.

Wouldn't the pain pill's regen factor fix that?

Here's the thing, the good guys in LoTR are likable. The people that dislike you on /cyoag/ far outnumber the people who like you.

And even among your admirers they only like you for your puffy nipples and potential nude pics as well as seeing you throw temper tantrums on /cyoag/ because its entertaining to watch a 34 year old woman have a psychological meltdown over play-pretend.

What's not likable about qt amazon Elves?

I love her for far more than just her puffy nipples.

Money, Wish, and Fly pill.

The Sparkling Newt. I always go the shapeshifting route, and this is no exception. Also probably going to play with that bathroom mirror quite a bit.

Sex appeal, money, wish.

I think you might be severely underestimating the amount of folks here that don't give two rats' asses over Angel and her fans/enemies.

Mask of Identity. The blackmail potential alone is worth it.

As a /k/ommando your taste makes me cringe.

I mean

>Semevento 90/53
>De Lisle in .45 ACP
>Reising M50

literally why

>puffy nipples
Oh lord, source please.

This

Don't get excited. The pic was probably a guy with tissues stuffed down his shirt.

Haven't looked at the spoiler yet, but gonna pick the tail of bells.

They don't currently exist to take me back to their lands as a sex slave.

Okay, now to see what I got.

Oh. Neat. Pic is actually lighter than me, but not complaining.

So will we be given gifts or payment for being a bride? Like in the Exalted one I was actually able to study to become a powerful sorceress when I got free. Will this have perks like that, or is it all sex stuff?

I'm not trying to make drama. I just got lots of comments and suggestions on my army even though people didn't seem to interested in my build and background story.

Idk if you saw last thread or not, but it's not like literally WW2. I was just picking stuff that has a nice dieselpunk/pulp look to it.

Neither does Middle Earth.

Well we're all anonymous here, so who knows?

really like where this one is going

So you think we'll get Traveler tomorrow?

I like it! But uh.. we'll have more than three favors, right?

Anyone else find the thought of Angel's victorian party lesbians being slowly hardened into tough, practical soldiers by the rigors of war against a savage and relentless opponent strangely satisfying?

Their weapons would fail them in jungle conditions before that point would ever get reached.

That's my shorthand for "fill this in later" I've cleaned up the others before posting the WIP but I can't get rid of that one until I can start tinkering with balancing.

I've thought the uniforms were cute this whole time. My main advice is to use different swords, because katanas are shit and they don't fit with the style of your uniforms :)

Mask of Revolution

Here's your companion.

Shit, this is me. namefagging is hard

>perks
Sorry, but this game's arrangement is pretty much permanent. Comes with the whole 'ecstatic damnation' territory.

You basically start as a sorcerer/ess though, and with opportunity for advancement, if you're worried about phenomenal cosmic powers.

The 'adventure' part of the CYOA is playing political games. Wether leveraging your pedigree and that of your partners, competing with the other Brides for status, or being an alluring prize for others to squabble over, your character is both a pawn and a player of the game.

If you can't lever that into gifts and treasure I don't know what to tell you.

Alright new meta CYOA
1. The narrator of the CYOA (if applicable) becomes your bro for life. Yes, it works on the Birdician
2. You are immune to all PVP. Snoop Dogg appears and personally roasts you and calls you a bitch for five minutes straight. Happens only once but his sick burns remain in your memory for all time
3. 50% discount on your favorite option. Let's be real here, the most expensive one probably isn't the one you REALLY want the most, is it? You can lie, but really, you'll know.
4. Hit angelanon in the head with a shovel

Good thing there's not much jungle in Adrithel;)
Amazon Elves are very versatile I'm sure.They can kick orc butt in the morning, and enjoy a pleasant tea party in the afternoon!

Thanks! I think katanas look cool, but yeah something more European would probably fit better.

I see. Well it's a interesting idea. Physical part looks good. Can't wait to see it when it's all finished!

what does it feel like to be such a massive fag?

you don't feel the actual feeling of being a massive fag, just the incredible amount of dicks in your ass.

They aren't qt amazon dorfs

but between the dickings you must feel terribly inadequate and simple-minded given your post history

Wait, huh? As in. Me? A succubus?

Somehow I still think I'm hallucinating, but I'll play along. If this turns out to be real, I'll probably get used to it. If not, well, I've had stranger dreams.

>BODY TYPE: Big
Oh. Well, okay then.

>PERKS: Flight (9), Tail Control (8), Weirdness Factor (7), Seductress (6), Metabolism (5), Emotion Link (3), Lust Eyes (2), Shapeshift (0)

This is going to take a lot of getting used to. Quite a bit, actually.

>ROOMMATES: Remme, Pinya

I'm in for shenanigans, but perhaps not the kind you're hoping for, lady.

Welp. Either I'm about to wake up or I'm in for quite the life. Either way, there are many, many worse things that could have happened to me and I am used to taking what I can get in situations such as this.

That's a mathematical absurdity.

shortstack == qt
A tautology, I know, but bear with me here.

Dorfs =/= shortstack
I've never seen a dorf that wasn't too stock to be shortstack. At best, they're short BBWs

Therefore, dorfs =/= qt

Also, beards =/= amazon

Is there a better place to send suggestions to slut life user? I finally got around to playing it, and while I think it's great, a few things sprang to mind that would fit into the theme, even just as sub-options for existing stuff.

I dunno if they lurk around these parts.

well, user, there is a difference between feeling inadequate and simple-minded and being inadequate and simple-minded. i dunno why it'd matter either way, because everyone here probably feels inadequate or insecure in some way and that's why they spend their time on cyoa escapism, pretending they're someone they're not and pretending to live in a world they don't.

are there any cyoas with qt3.14 bois

Hnnng. Catboy.

Dwarfs are short and hairy and in my setting, all men. Of course they're not qt.

how does reproduction happen if literally everone is homosexual in your setting?

Mitosis.

She said that the people are carved from stone

My latest CYOA, in a handy PDF.

PDFs are only for CYOAs that can't fit into stitched PNG format.

And even then, CYOAs under 3 or 4 images are debatable whether the lossiness is worth the extra posts.

Dwarves are carved from stone and Elves from wood. Enchanting a new body so a deceased person's soul can move into it is relatively easy magic. But creating a whole new soul takes a bigger ritual. Hobbits reproduce like normal people.

Right. Having just caught up on recent discussions I'm planning on putting together a little something. Stay posted.

Spoiler only mildly related insofar as some similarities in subdivisions.

Does anyone else think that the Ship Cyoa needs a Rebellious/freedom dlc?
I mean something that allows the human to take more risky options go on more risky trips while trying to balance the relationship with the ship like promising ship to do X Y and Z if Ship gets off your back and lets you wander around a planet in person.

>dat dolman hussar dress uniform
>.45 ACP chambered luger
>flame thrower
>ma deuce
>browning m1919
>Knee mortar
>Sherman firefly + other variants
>17 pounder
>155 mm howitzer
>88 mm flak
>P-47 thunderbolt
>superfortress

Shit the orcs have good taste in weapons and equipment.

No.

seducer, lover, writer, scholar. seducer and lover because im a massive neet who needs to get laid; writer because being in the top 10% of all writers is basically guaranteed success, and lastly scholar because those skills are much more important to a happy life than people give them credit for.

Does anyone know if this cyoa was updated? The latest one I have is version 3.0.

Wait wait wait... How long ago were the Orc clans 'united'? What kind of system do they have supporting them? What's their logistics and supply like, or their home-front support? Ditto for the Amazons!

And why the hell is their equipment such an eclectic mix of interbellum to Cold War technology?!

Somebody actually took the time to make this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Filthy orcs don't stand a chance! We'll fight for the life of every free Hobbit!

>Just 'No'

Ship is that you?

I didn't make the orc one. The Amazons are brand new to the whole factory and machinery thing. Orcs were magically summoned from a magical prison they were sealed away in because I read a spell I wasn't supposed to.

>And why the hell is their equipment such an eclectic mix of interbellum to Cold War technology?!

None of that stuff is Cold War technology, some of it is late ww2 era tech that barely saw a year of combat though.