Steampunk Character Art

About to start a steampunk campaign, can anybody post some character art? Preferably not all girls, please.

Could work if there's magic

I've pretty much got a ton. Is there anything you're interested in particular? Do you have magic in your campaign? Other races? Are you doing Victorian England Steampunk or Wild Wild West steampunk?

>Gears plastered across the hat and coat
Get that cogfop outta here.

How fantastical are you looking to go? Is dieselpunk also okay? Help me help you OP.

Do you need it explicitly Steampunk, or is anything that looks Victorian/Wild West also alright?

Not OP, but have you got any women in ankle-length skirts/dresses? Explicitly steampunk, preferably.

Magic exists, but it's not huge, and can't really be used in combat. It's more like a technology, and you can use it to modify some stuff. It's more Victorian England steampunk-esque, and humans are the only race. Could you try to post some male characters? Right now, I'm looking for art of a private investigator, think like Booker DeWitt, but with a little more grizzled detective.

Probably not what you wanted

Not too far out of the ordinary, little bit of magic, but its not very well understood, and kind of new to the world. Think like trains and airships, not really oil or such, and not much electricity.

Victorian's also good, preferably not wild west though.

Not quite, but I still like it.

I coulda sworn I had more steampunk character art saved.

Sorta reaching on this one.

There you go. Now that helps me pick what to dump. Let me see what I've got available.

Stop me if you see something you like

I think that's all of my steampunk character pictures.

Here's a cool city picture, too.

Sophisticated electronics, but it's brass so that's steampunk right?
My sleeve has gears on it!
Hurr durr arc welding is steam powered right?
There's not even anything to pick out here. This is just straight not steampunk.
Gears, big gears!
I got a gear on my hat, we steampunk now?
A whore as far as anyone in setting would be concerned.
Harlot
Steam powered robotics. I don't like it but it gets a pass.
What does this have to do with steam or punk? There is a clockpunk genre if you like clockwork things you know. This would still be cog fop.
Magic airships are steampunk now. Guess that means final fantasy was the first steampunk game.
Hahaha, no.
Seriously stop. Electronics, computers, unknown but clearly not steam based power source.
Dwarves?
What is this even, a girl in gothic plate with a gun. But it's got a gear motif on the dress so that counts right?
Literally dressed like a whore.
Cowgirl.
Nevermind more, you didn't have any.

These are great, thank you.

I don't suppose anyone's got something full-length in brown? I'm imagining like a librarian or school marm, almost.

Since you gave me so many (You)s, it's only fair I give you one back.

Thanks for the critique chef

Not quite what you want, but the spirit is the same? I'll keep looking though.

Tits equal steampunk now.
Business-wear equals steampunk now.
These are just straight up 1930s gangsters.
The definition of cogfoppery.
Stop with robots, please.
Neat, how is it steampunk though?
Gunslingers are steampunk now. Guess that means john wayne was a steampunk movie star.

Seriously though, I hate you people so much.

>Tits equal steampunk now.
Tits are literally half of every setting.

SHIT THAT'S ONE HELL OF A MISS

does this tickle your fancy, monsieur?

Okay, fair point.

user, off the top of your head, how many friends do you have?

If you've got time to criticize every image in the thread, could you try giving some examples of what you think is appropriate?

Thanks.

Usually I use Pinterest when I want to find a specific character portrait, but it's failing me now.

I've got full length brown, but this is definitely not a librarian.

No worries. I'm not some kind of protracted anus who gets upset every time someone posts a picture that's not exactly how I imagine it should be. Can you imagine?

>Business-wear equals steampunk now.

He asked for Booker DeWitt. Just trying to help out user.

No, couldn't imagine wasting one's time like that

Anyone have anything kinda similar to this? OP here, gonna play as a gun mage or something similar, but don't want character to look like a fat dwarf.

Got anything with a dude?

Ooh, this one's just about perfect.

Thank you so much!

Also, I know I said that magic couldn't really be used in combat, but GM and I were thinking more along the lines of no fireballs, but like arcane tinkering with the guns and runes-engraved bullets or something like that.

Alright, this one's a lot easier to source.

No worries. I avoided posting this one for a while because I thought it was too weeb.

That one, that's really good. Not exactly perfect, but probably as close as I could find. If you have anything you think would fit better, post it, but otherwise, this'll work really well. Thanks!

This one's not a gunslinger, but I thought it might play into what you're going for with your magic.

This one's always a classic

See now there's nothing wrong with that, but why call it steampunk?

Setting's still steampunk, we just have magic in it. Still have trains, airships, steampower, etc.

Also not a gunslinger, but I thought it might play into what kind of magic you wanted.

In case you wanted an Ol' Nick in your campaign (but since you said Victorian England most likely not)

And here's some items you might like

Now I'm out. Captcha is becoming a nightmare and apparently I'm not even posting Steampunk anyway.

That one's really nice, will probably end up using it.

Only because you cared so much to give us your completely asinine opinion.