/kdg/ Kingdom Death General

Nightmare Ram Edition

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

swanpanasiasleeves.com/collections/standard-sleeves/products/swan-card-sleeves-52x52-mm-160-per-pack
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=725267791
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gambler's Chest Contents (so far)
>Philosphy of Death (???)
>1 Survivor (Sculpture) [1xMiniature]
>1 Survivor (Aya) [1xMiniature, +2 Promo cards, +1 Art card]
>1 Survivor (JoJo Adam) [1xMiniature, 1xFA card, +1 Philosophy (??? probably a card)
>1 Survivor (Last Man Standing) [1xMiniature, 1xMighty Axe Rare Gear ]
=
1x Philosophy of Death Booklet/Card/Whatever
4xMiniatures
2xPromo Gear Cards
1xRare Gear Card
1xArt Card
1xFighting Art
1xPhilosophy Card

>to be continued

>no FAQ
Never make the OP again.

Ram armor a cute. CUTE!

The more I look at that thing the more screwed up I notice it is.

If you can't read the KS and learn yourself you're a retard.

Don't spoonfeed retards.

Is this sleeve good enough for gear card?
swanpanasiasleeves.com/collections/standard-sleeves/products/swan-card-sleeves-52x52-mm-160-per-pack
The mage 53x53 is already out of stock

Screencap this post:

Calling it now, the new weapon specialization type introduced in Nightmare Ram will be lassos.

The cards themselves are 52x52, you need sleeves that will fit those.

>2" x 2" [50.8mm x 50.8mm]
Should be fine.

Goddamn, the shipping price is crazy, anything else to replace it? the stores near my place only have mayday and ultra pro sleeves

I think Poots would include sleeves in the KS if you can wait.

I got a bunch of Mage's sleeves earlier this year so I can't really suggest anywhere else. They however are fantastic and durable, worth their cost.

by that amount of sleeves you might as well consider getting laminating machine

It only cost me $40(that's shipping included) to sleeve all of the gear cards for core, manhunter, flowerknight, dungbeetleknight, and gorm, and had a decent amount left over.

The problem is that i live in the shit hole that is australia. It already cost me almost 100$ to sleeve all the AI cards

how about moving out of prison

I can't do shit to help your shitty situation, sorry senpai.

Thinking about buying a laminator, is it any good? Does it damaging the card or something?

If something goes wrong the lamination could end up opaque or with bubbles.

I laminate, but I wouldn't do the cards since cutting them all out would take ages and would look like shit.

Laminators vary greatly from eachother.

Also you still have to fucking cut all the cards evenly, which is not only a huge timesink to get right, but also very difficult.

permanently fucking up your card

Well, good for you. But we did the math once and came to the conclusion that after certain amount of cards it's better to give up on sleeving and start laminating. Think it was for Arkham Horror originally but KD:M including expansions is reaching similar number of components.

;_; Cut my life into pieces

this is my lab report

It makes monetary sense, but I'm not sure it makes functional sense Cost of fuckups is higher and eventually the lamination will wear. If a sleeve wears you can replace it.

why not shovels to dig up all the good stuff in the garden?

>no pdf of the rulebook will be in the works
>I don't like pdfs, haha

>mfw this cuck doesn't like something many people love so he's choosing to make everyone suffer

REEEEEEEE FUCK YOU POOTS AS SOON AS I GET YOUR STUPID FUCKING GAME I'M SCANNING THE ENTIRE RULEBOOK FRONT TO BACK FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO ENJOY YOU DOUBLE NIGGER

The rulebook is already scanned though

>This retard.
wew

>mfw people actually use Vibrant Lantern.
That guy is also of questionable intelligence. I mean how do you fuck up gluing stuff.

Somebody'd have to at least scan what's new. However....

Entitled AND triggered. 5/10 keks

Could be something even weirder like helms for weapon/armor combo ram horns.

Vibrant lantern is still better than watching youtube guides that are 2 hours long, I just do a lot of comparisons to other pictures to make sure with the non obvious stuff. I did find a bgg guide that was helpful with the watcher though.

we still don't have Art for Shields, right?

I mean besides the fact that the second best mastery is for shields.....

Tools specialization would be interesting.

Guesses for expansions

>Frogdog confirmed in this KS in some respect
>Ringtail Fox
>WTF is that thing from the end of the KS Video
>Flower Witch
>Storm Knight
>Black Knight
>Gryphon
>They Await The King

Anything else?

Wasn't The Scribe supposed to show up in some form in Lantern Festival? I can imagine seeing him in an expansion.

>pay out the ass for Australian warehouse Dung Beetle Knight and Flower Knight
>Dung Beetle Knight gets reprinted and Flower Knight might follow

At least you will get them far before the backers do. The reprints will probably ship with the new expansions, so you are ahead by a year or two.

Scribe would be neat but I think he's supposed to be a unique entity so he'd probably have either have to go all "Can't really kill me" like Hand or replace GSK for LY 30

is it too late to cancel your order? if it hasnt shipped maybe

>try solo game because my two groups are busy and I can't get enough
>prologue fight easy as fuck, no one dies, no stone used
>get nice resources, go full tactical and buy rawhide headband
>a few bone blades and there we go
>first lion hunt goes ok, a few wounded and one dead
>Allister gets Anxiety disorder from being hit in the head
>Erza gets Warped Pelvis for -1 Luck
>Zachary gets leg wound and can't use Fighting Art
>Lucy dies
>get very good loot and awesome perm stat increases during settlement phase
>Allister is monstrously good w/ 2 Evasion 1 Acc 1 Str, give him full Rawhide armor
>fight same lion again
>it melts during the first half of the phase
>then it happens
>crit groin attack from Allister
>despite his armor and evasion he gets beheaded in the span of two rounds
>Zachary is bled to death soon after
>Lucy 2 suffers Destroyed Genitals, gains the Immortal Disorder
>Erza barely finishes it after 5 rounds of it raging with Basic Attack
>mfw the whole thing

Just wait until you get L2 lions or other monsters.

Butcher should be fun. At least you've got an immortal for him. The constant frenzy restocking your insanity makes for good times as long as you've got something of a bankroll going in..

Bone daggers are generally more useful to make than blades, but if you only have bone weapons you want axes, since they're everything blades do but better.

You also need at least one set of bone darts before departing on Year 1. Range attacks are important for anti-melee things like like Ground Fighting. It's as good as the catgut bow, can move and shoot, but obviously cannot use special ammo. You can also access it before killing a lion and for one bone, no reason not to make one instead of a shitty bone blade.

What does this even mean? Does this trigger only when you inflict the last wound?

Yup.

Death Blow applies only when you kill the monster with the wound this hitloaction would apply, aka when the AI deck and discard are empty.

now that there is a kickstarter making the news you fuckers talk about it......

They've been talking about it here since the kickstarter started.

I always love talking about KD but we usually do it in the /bgg/ thread because it's a niche game with a small community.

You could always make the thread yourself YOU FUCKING QUADNIGGER.

Heh, it's not too bad. Besides the thicc butt there is no sexual imagery at least

Just the arms making up the neck holding up the head which has a face on top...though I suppose that's no more screwed up than the phoenix with the face inside it's mouth and the random hands on its wings.

Im only guilty of this because this is the first time I am diving into kdm... sorry i'll make a thread just for you sometime k user?

When I put in my bid of $250, I did so hesitantly. I have never in my life payed that much for a board game-- And yet I looked at the other tiers, and I was disgusted. I thought I was betraying my semitic ancestors with that pledge but to see these other levels! It's unthinkable. Spending that much money on a toy? Who does that? Who could possibly justify spending that much money on such a luxury item? I mean, who needs all this? Just every single pledge level is absolutely sickening to see how much money some people will waste on a game. I could never justify such a thing to myself.

Then I switched over to the Twin Satan pledge level.

I hope 1.5 includes expanded weapons lists.
Slings and javelins should be included. Also maybe a bomb filled with stomach acid. Also if they have a skull helm, why not a ribs/spine breastplate?

good man.

I feel so... Dirty.

I take it you looked at the Gorm's rear-end, then?

heh. way I see it, some people buy luxury cars

I'm happy with my shitbox car and my pimped out minis

I like how normie this gotten overnight

Sites i know that don't even cover board games suddenly praise it as if they always been basement dwellers that play these kind of games despite

Even the most SJW sites i know like Polygon and Kotaku WHILE also keeping true to their agenda and making no mention of the actual models and artworks they make like pic related

I know new players are always welcome but news coming from THEM are triggering me

I truly do wish for a proper Satan wallpaper.

And you got guy like this

It's a surge of interest but in the end only the niche people will drop the 350$. Yeah you might find Skyrim or a GoT book at you bro Chad's house but I'm pretty sure you find a shelf full of KDM minis.

Twin Satan doesn't seem worth it in the slightest unless you literally have nothing.

Also all these armour set pin ups seem odd. Like what, now someone will have 2 Dudes in DBK armour, 2 pin up DBKs, Pinup Ball, Pinup knight.

6 Model derivatives from a single monster. Talk about milking it.

Absolutely retard

You won't*

I used it to accurately place all the tiny individual hands on the phoenix. I'm not gonna take any chances on that fucker

>Kotaku article
>Praises how fast it got 5 million rather than how actually fun it is
>SJW site saying they have """"""cool"""""" models when i bet they haven't even seen 85% of the models

>Polygon article
>Compares it to the Dark Souls boardgame cause of course thats the only thing they know cause its video game related
>Makes it look like its a big fuss a boardgame lets you equip weapons and armor when its always been a norm
>They literally just watched a Lets Play video of the gameplay and thinks they are already veterans

It only seems like a lot because you're making the sub$2000 purchase at once, but really most people spend more on other luxery hobbies.

Many warhammer players throw $1000 a year at their hobby. Not only are you getting more plastic than they are for $2000, you're buying 4 years of content.

That is how I justify it at least. I am still spending less money on this game than the Warhammer dorks are on their 1K Sons armies, and I get a better game to boot.

The DBK is Poots favorite, as well as one of the most popular in general.

VL trials and errors for the greater good so that we don't have to. Also, he uses shitty glues from GW if I recall correctly; I had a lot of assembly problems with warhammer until I switched to Superglue brand superglue gel.

>Blaming the glue.
He literally puts the wrong pieces in the wrong places.

>The DBK is Poots favorite, as well as one of the most popular in general.
Point is it's $60 ($100) of extras that add a fuck load of nothing.

Do we have any idea where the ram is supposed to slot in the timeline? I'm hella interested in it, but if it's a late game monster, my years are already clogged thight past year 8.

I wonder how many more reward slots will be opened by the end.

Reminder that the timeline now goes to year 30 with the Gold Smoke Knight.

Also Poots said Lantern Festival would go to year 40. I'm pretty certain he just cut it up into other expansions so you might get another extension (The first SG unlock was a new Epilogue after all).

They can do one every day if they wanted. But knowing Poots it'll probably be a bit less than half of the slots.

speaking of which, is the current spacing so you don't overcrowd the campaign
> gorm early
> flower knight mid
> DBK late

Was he ashamed of his hair

>the sjws attack

>casual use of rape

Is it possible to play this game anywhere or am I doomed to wait until 2020 to get my hands on a physical copy?

>Wondering how I can latch onto this after seeing the kickstarter
sjws will always find something to be angry about and when they can't they'll make a scapegoat.

HOW TO READ THE KICKSTARTER FAQ.

1.) Read it

You can wait until Summer 2017 when 1.5 is released.

>I feel like it should have casual rape, so it has casual rape. Anyone who disagrees is invalidating my lived experiences.

I literally have nothing so that's why I went for it.

I'm not sure about the pinups now, though. I don't know if I want them. I could always sell them, but that feels like kind of a dick move. But also kind of a pragmatic move.

I am sorry anons I have made a grave mistake

But does that really make me better?

... No. I just have to believe it does. This has to matter.

I have the $200 pledge, if I decide I want the gamblers chest once more stuff is revealed, I see I can add $100 as an addon, which means its more or less equivelent to the black friday gold lantern pledge.

Does this sound correct? or am I missing something?

If you aren't looking to profit and just want to give the models a good home, I'd buy at least the previous-KS pinups from you at their KS price. (I pledged Gamblers Lantern, so I'd already be getting all of the new content.)

However, at soonest that will be in six months, so we can't really discuss business for now.

>3 days ago
>Ok everyone, gonna try to get some sleep! I can confirm that an extra hardcover rulebook is +$40 to your pledge. An extra Gambler Chest is +$100, Extra Core Game +$250
Night! Tomorrow morning I will be closing out any Black friday stuff thats left open. i should do it now... but I'll pretend I forgot and get to it in the morning.

Yes that's how it works. That's why it says +100 dollars on the ADD-ON MENU for the gamblers chest if it isn't included in your pledge.

>Needing this much spoonfeeding.
How the fuck do you people dress yourselves in the morning.

I'm seriously curious.

greentext has failed me oh god

poots where's my pc version aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

For good reason.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=725267791

I do play that but I want an official Poots version with automatic rule things, cool models and music.

how is it?

Prepare for the normie invasion, KD