Do elves have public hair?

Do elves have public hair?
I asked on /a/, and they sent me here.

Depends on what kind of Elf, I'd imagine.

It's not unimaginable for Arctic Elves in some settings to grow beards and body/pubic hair to keep them warm in their icy homelands.

I'd also imagine that Wild Elves would also grow body/pubic hair to make them seem more savage as compared to their High Elf or Wood Elf counterparts.

Let me see if I can find my Book of Erotic Fantasy.

If they don't shave then yes.

But really, what said

No, they all walk around in burqas you degenerate.

>that chart
This will never stop being the dumbest shit.

Depends on the setting. But, generally speaking yoy rarely see elves with facial hair, which could imply they have less body hair than humans, but that is conjecture. I mean Asians also have less facial hair, but they still have pubes. Pubes actually serve a biological function, so it's probable they would have them now that I think about it. ....fuck I really just did this didn't i?

Yes, unless they don't have any hair. If the GM specifies that they have no pubic hair, run away as fast you can, cause you're about to step into some magical realm shit.

I think OP is already stumbling around in his own magical realm, so that warning is sort of moot

Yes, much like devout othordox jewish women, elves cut their hair short and cover it up with a wig or "public hair" that they wear when going around non-elves.

That's non-canonical, as you can clearly tell by half-giants *who's whole thing is that they can only produce more half-giants amongst themselves because magic* aren't just a an entire line full of nope.

I hate it when everybody talks out of their ass instead of just checking some sources.

Will look if I can find some more.

I remember in the neverwinter nights manual it said that elves only have hair on their heads and nowhere else, not sure if they made that up or took that from an actual 3.5 source.

Nothing about body hair.

Little means some, so folks are right. Elves have pubes.

>FATAL doesn't have any rules to determine pubic hair
>Book of Erotic Fantasy doesn't have any rules to determine pubic hair
>Nymphology doesn't have any rules to determine pubic hair
I'm shocked.

Elves' bodies are canonically hairless in AD&D 2E (aside from the hair on their scalp, eyelashes, and eyebrows) according to the Complete Book of Elves.

Yes, unless they're bald or otherwise covering the hair on their head.

And I'm appalled at the bad taste in the devs to not account for this patrician fetish. Shame on them. Given the mostly medieval nature of all the settings these games take place in I must assume all of the humanoid races have bush.

>eyelashes

Does that mean there are elven eyemites?

>eyelashes
>eyebrows
Well crap, I completely forgot about those.
So unless an elf is completely covering their face and scalp, then yes, they have public hair.

Not in my head cannon

Does it say anything about their anus? Does it look normal or bleached?