>suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Dead Space

Other urls found in this thread:

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/49496804/
pastebin.com/RqTZVAtE
pastebin.com/Zq6BgYXp
youtube.com/watch?v=-o9gf_soFBM
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/17951864/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You know, I always thought Issac Clarke and Doomguy would get along ok.

They're insane enough

I remember.

such an excellent bossfight, shame you had to play through the entirety of DS2 to get to it.

>put that shit down isaac, that won't kill the aliums
>I AM ISAAC CLARKE, AND THIS IS MY FAVORITE HARDWARE STORE ON THE CITADEL

Those were the days

>such an excellent bossfight, shame you had to play through the entirety of DS2 to get to it.
I'm pretty sure that's not Nashandra.

nigga who

It's good Issac's ailment was self-destructive, rather than omnicidal as the others.

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/49496804/
Sup/tg/ thread? Sup/tg/ thread. Anyone also read this?

I always loved how that boss fight was just full of kids

Looks like an armoured necromorph falling to the back because a naked human has gone through his thorax

dem love heart eyes.

10/10 improvement over the original

This is some good stuff. Surprised I don't see it mentioned anywhere on Veeky Forums.

Does anyone know what happened to 'Ardyboy and his DSxME crossover? cause that shit was good

>Bucket helmet
>Timer says "FUCK YOU"
>Running around in a broken straight jacket
>MFW

him and juke had some good stuff goin

also that guy doing the 40k crossover

I do, but that's just because I'm the user that wrote the post that inspired that image.

Those were good days, those threads.

They really were

Say, I've been thinking of re-writing my old stuff. I re-read it today and so much stuff happened, but there was practically no real pacing because it was all practically done on the fly.

Think I should do it?

pastebin.com/RqTZVAtE

>"Hey Isaac, it's Hammond. So I was digging through records and I saw there's a neat little coffee shop in the Engineering Bay. Mind getting me a cup?"
>Use Tram
>Fight my way through necromorphs to the other side of the ship.
>Beat coffee machine with plasma cutter until it stops screaing evil nursery rhymes and dispenses some fucking coffee
>Kill my way back to Medical
>"Damnit Isaac, you know I can only drink decaf."
>Kill my back back into the Tram
>Tram explodes, repair it with the bones of the fallen and glue made from my own blood
>Beat coffee machine again
>Kill my way back to Medical
>"Where's the creamer Isaac?"
>URG GAARGH GRRALLGHR URR RAAAGHRHRHEH
>STOMP STOMP

Holy fuck guys its been years, I'm the guy that colored that image

Also was writing that other Mass Effect crossover

pastebin.com/Zq6BgYXp

2 years and there still hasn't been a whisper about DS4. But I'm down to relaunch the threads for some draw/writefagottry

I remember.

And those days are gone...

youtube.com/watch?v=-o9gf_soFBM

>re-writting
DO IT!

But simply try to change it a little.

Shepard. We're approaching our dick.

DO THAT TOO!

I missed those threads so much.

Do it

Keep to the original story or try out a new plot?

Mine was just starting to warm up, and I liked my Batarian OC and Zaeed.

Anyone have better crossover ideas?

Keep to the old one.

But do expand a little.

Command and Conquer and Mass Effect and Dead Space. The ultimate crisis crossover.

Whichever you think is best

>Jack tries intimidating Isaac
>He just looks at her with a deadpan face
>In the middle of her talking he just brings up pictures of the necromorphs he's fought
>"Let me tell you about fucking necromorphs"
>Proceeds to give a lecture over necromorphs
>"My favorite ones were the children, because they were easier to kill than the adults, and they didn't blow up like the babies"
>Everybody's looking at him in horror, Kasumi is gagging in the background, and even Jack looks a little bit green
>"What? Don't you guys have corpses rising from the dead to slaughter the living for the sole purpose of converging all life into an unimaginable eldritch abomination that laughs in the face of sanity, defying all laws of man, nature, and the universe?"
>Kelly looks like she's about to cry
>"Really?"

>my favorite ones were the children, because they were easier to kill than the adults, and the didn't blow up like the babies.

Fucking GOLD.

Damn.

That's brutal and GOLD.

ALRIGHT NIGGAS, I'M ON IT

I'll keep pretty much the same story, but I'll revamp it a lot

>>"What? Don't you guys have corpses rising from the dead to slaughter the living for the sole purpose of converging all life into an unimaginable eldritch abomination that laughs in the face of sanity, defying all laws of man, nature, and the universe?"

Uh, well aside from the convergance thing they kind of do.

Agreed.

But said walking corpses aren't THIS lethal as Necromorphs are.

And the latter come in multiple flavors.

>Shepard. We're approaching our-

no

NOOOOO

I DIDN'T THINK ANYONE REMEMBERED

WHY, DAMMIT

>But said walking corpses aren't THIS lethal as Necromorphs are.

Banshees kind of are. The only reason I survived that last battle in the Ardat Yakshi monsastery is because I'd been doing DLC stuff early and was slightly overlevelled.

Also, compare the amount of firepower and ammo the ME crew have compared to the repurposed industrial tools of Isaac.

>But I'm down to relaunch the threads for some draw/writefagottry

I'm in too

It engraved into my mind so hard that I will even remember it on my deathbed.

Now I probably won't sleep for sometime because when I remember how ridiculously funny it was...

On the other hand Necromorphs have some heavy duty monstrosities.

Not to mention the goddamn Brethren Moons.

>Also, compare the amount of firepower and ammo the ME crew have compared to the repurposed industrial tools of Isaac.

Well yeah.

But remember what those tools are capable of doing

Especially after Isaac's gotten his hands on them

Now of course I don't disagree with you in the sense that Shepard and his crew would be able to fend off a little necromorph infestation just as good as Isaac once they know what they're doing. Biotics oughtta make things interesting as well.

But yeah, just to illustrate things a little further, just imagine Shepard and co losing their guns and having Isaac arm them with stuff from his own arsenal

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Yeah, I don't think the Husks ever got as big as say any of the boss Necromorphs did. Although both have pretty similar big bruiser necromorphs.

>Not to mention the goddamn Brethren Moons.

Yeah, ME doesn't really have much in the way of planet buster equipment. Unlike ironically the Dead Space setting itself which has planet crackers and the like.

>Isaac confronts the Reaper on Ranoch with Shepard and co.
>"WE ARE YOUR DESTRUCTION. YOU EXIST BECAUSE WE ALLOW IT, YOU WILL END BECAUSE WE DEMAND IT"
>Everybody is frantically looking for cover
>Isaac steps forward and loudly proclaims
>"YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A PUNK ASS BITCH"
>Shoots a stasis at it and cuts its eye-head-thing with the line gun
>Everybody else is swiftly becoming more terrified and/or intimidated
>Jack's face when she is rapidly becoming moister
>Jack's face when she discovers the only guy who's been through more shit than her
>Jack's face when she starts to think that maybe it wasn't so bad

Even in death Jukebox will never have peace from this APPROACHING DICK.

It would be metal. Vrex and Grunt would have some really good time.

Indeed.

At this point Isaac didn't give a damn about everything.

He was full FUCK YOU, followed by a stomp.

I've been reading what decent cross-overs I could find on Dead Space and Mass Effect
Why does Dead Effect work so well?
Mass Effect 3 and Dead Space 3 would improve greatly with the hostile dynamic between the 2 galactic scale life-enders that are the Reapers and the Brethren Moons

I think the whole universe ending threat and the mental messing around that goes into both kinda gives us some ties that bind.

Now in the meantime How would Isaac fare alongside Doomguy?

>Doomguy: grunt
>Isaac: affirmative grunt
>demons and necromorphs: terrified screaming

The Husks are basically children necros; weak, easy to kill, hunts in packs arisen
Even with the variants MS3 gave us, the Necromorphs still have the upperhand on the sheer scale, variety, speciality, numbers and raw strength compared to the husk variants

The only thing that equals from the Reaper' armies are the ardat-yakshi Banshees and the turian-krogan Brute, which is basically equal to your garden variety Necro Brute

Even the Reapers themselves are pipsqueaks compared to a brethren moon. What good is a several kilometer ancient ship with some skill in indoctrination againsts an ENTIRE MOON OF MIND-RAPING FLESH AND STONE

Pretty well, CEC's engineering and mining tools are nothing to laugh about. High-powered plasma specially designed to cut through metal-rich asteriods? The demons dont even have armor or the lack of pain madness of the Necros.
Doomguy might have some initial difficulty with the necromorphs, as his arsenal is mostly penetrative or impact based, but he's the motherfucking Doomguy. He'll manage

drawfags pls

Care to share some of these crossovers?

www (dot) fanfiction.net/Dead-Space-Crossovers/3424/0/?&srt=4&r=103

>fanfiction
Yeah I know, just stay away from the weird shit like mlp or frozen or sonic. fucking madmen

are there any on OP's link perhaps?

Nah, just The Engineers Setting, and 6 threads of arguing over Clarke's stats.
Thanks, kind user.

To be fair, those stats threads were pretty kek worthy

BLAST HARDCHEESE

KEK

Can we get Bitterman from Quake II in here too?

bumping waiting for juke

BEAT MEATPUNCH

YOU THOUGHT I WOULD FORGET?!!?

FOOL, T'WAS I WHO FIRST DISCOVERED IT.

I still have the pic you used when we told you about it.

Isaac Clarke's "How to deal with PTSD and Extreme Depression"
>Take picture of Marker
>Tape picture to bathroom mirror
>Every morning and evening look into mirror
>Look at picture
>Turn back to picture
>State "At least it's not fucking Necromorphs"
*Warning: Method will not work in midst of Necromorph infestation

Made some progress, bumping until tomorrow

Sadly I'm in the midst of finals, so I'm gonna somehow try to find the energy to write something

Good luck guys. Glad to see old things getting remembered.

>Good Old Things are coming back

Man I love this kind of stuff.

Mathew Kane from Quake IV is also a good option.

No matter if he's human or strogg, he's mute all the time.

I refuse to let this thread die!
BUMP

God, the crew of the Normandy would think Issac was a fucking madman during any boss fight.

> Mass Effect approach to boss fights

"Get behind cover! Let your shields regenerate. Pop up and unload whatever works, and then get back in cover!"

> Dead Space approach to boss fights

"I'm going to walk towards it and shoot it in the glowy bit with my Plasma Cutter. If that doesn't work, use the Contact Beam. That ALWAYS works. Where we're going, cover won't help us anyway. Might have to jump out of the way of things, though."

When a boss fight drops in on the team. everyone else is going to scatter and Issac is just going to stand there, unloading Space Home Depot on it.

> Issac hears that Banshee scream
> immediately switches to the contact beam and starts charging

"And now we play the most dangerous game"

>Isaac hears the roar of a Brute
>Pulls out the contact beam
"And now we hunt the most dangerous prey"
"You mean man?"
"No"

>Brute

I remembered the whole ME species turned into Necromorphs.

The thought of Krogan Brutes and Asari Twitchers makes me scared shitless.

>salarian twitchers
stasis just brings them down fucking fast

>Hey Isaac, how we don't see any slarian Necromorphs? Are they just not turned?
>No, they exist, but they vibrate so fast that they're in another plane of existence
>You mean...
>Yes, the necromorphs have gone extra dimensional, and they're fucking staying there because even I have limits

all I remember is
>we are approaching the dicking station

> side quest during ME 3 involving tracking down a secret prothean weapons project designed to destroy the reapers
> as you get to the prothean facility, already under attack by the reapers, you find records and evidence that suggest that the protheans didn't actually build the weapon, but found plans to build it hidden for them by some ancient previous cycle
"This is it! This must be where the protheans found the plans to build the Crucible"
> You reach the central chamber and its a giant black Marker
> Screaming_Swearing_Issac_2hourloop.mp4

Nah. It was: Shepard, we're approaching our dick.

The fun never ends.

>they're wandering in omega
>vorcha start pouring out of alleys and tunnels.
> the commander and his team take cover and grab for thermal rounds.
> Isaac doesnt move, just stasis fields the lead vorcha
>calmly walks up to it and knocks it down as bullets start flying
>proceeds to curbstomp it repeatedly as it struggles to regenerate and get back up
>continues stomping until the twitching stops and it lies dead
>the fighting has stopped
>they are all just staring at Isaac
>status of Shepard and crew: stunned
>status of vorcha: terrified
>status of jack: terrifyingly aroused.

since he is a systems engineer (read: profesional fix-it-all) he knows its way into the advanced tech from dead space, so a few capture by any means operations by ruthless corps is a given

>Isaac is wounded and knocked out
>After killing an entire ship full of Bloodpack
>There is one survivor, a legless Krogan
>His face when he's put into medical next Isaac when he's waking up

ALRIGHT HERE WE GO

>Isaac stumbled and limped as he made his way to the machine. Blood dripped fro his wounded temple, giving a faint gleam in the green osculating light beaming on him. Carver stumbled as he carried Isaac over his shoulder, and the two exchanged looks as they both came closer to the machine and laid hands on the codex.

"So this is it huh? We use that Codex?"

"Yeah" Isaac replied

"We die here? Now?"

"And earth... gets a tomorrow."

Without another word, Isaac laid his hands on the codex and twisted it counterclockwise. It emitted that familiar droning call as it moved, sounding in a great thump as it reached it zenith. The resulting shockwave blasted both Carver and Isaac away several feet. Carver held on to a broken outer ridge of the machine before the resulting turbulence, brought on the by the machine finishing off the great monster within they were imprisoned, sucked him into the air and out of view. Isaac soon followed suit. As he tumbled through the icy, debris ridden air, he pulled out his picture of Ellie and looked at it longingly for one last time before closing his eyes and accepting his fate.

Remember that time Issac Clarke helped Danny Ocean and the crew steal the Golden Throne? This thread brought back a lot of memories.

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/17951864/

As Issac began his descent however, he sensed something wasn't right. He reopened his eyes only to be met with blinding green light. It was the machine no doubt, but what was it doing? What was happening? His fall seemed to be slowing, yet that stirring, queasy feeling one gets in their gut during a freefall seemed to be steepening. The green gave way to white is the light intensified, and eve with his hand covering his face, he could not block it out. It seemed to be seeping past his fingers like thick grease enveloping them. He retracted his hands only to see a similar phenomenon enclosing his whole being. immediate fright gave way to mental and physical paralysis, lasting but for a few frenzied moments before oblivion set in.

The oblivion was not blackness however. It was not sleep. Isaac's consciousness was very much awake, but could find no trace of his body. Had he died? Isaac thought to himself. Isaac pondered for a while, taking in the momentousness of what he thought was death. So this is it, he thought. It's all over. Everything's over. It's done. There was an odd mixture of peace and unsettling swirling in his consciousness. The troubles of the world had finally left him but now what? What happens now? Was he just consciousness floating through the cosmos forever? Was he ever going to see anyone ever again or feel another's embrace or hear another's voice. All at once the though horrified him, and the very postulation of never experiencing any stimulus ever again was an oddly maddening proposition. Isaac's fear swelled exponentially. At this point he did not even know how long he had been like this. He hadn't eve realized that his perception of time had completely gone. There was no landmark for him to look to. No changing world/worlds to testify to the steady march of time. The absence of his senses made it impossible to tell whether he had been here a few seconds or several centuries.

OH YES.

Holy...and not just Isaac.

This has me imagining the reapers making use of markers and making necromorphs with husk style tron lines

Yeah.

Sadly something will go horribly wrong.

No sooner did he realize this when he started coming to. Slowly but surely, dark blotches began to permeate the unending whiteout. Small points of reference became discernible features, and slowly but surely the environment around Isaac came to life. He was glad he had finally regained his cognition, but even then he was dismayed at the fact that he still could not move. The whiteout was gone but all was still hazy. Only dull outlines persisted for the longest time. Isaac began to grow more and more anxious. The longer he lay here, the more likely he was to find he was entertaining company. Years of paranoia about neromorphs and Earthgov and unitologists had instilled such wariness into his mind like solder. He first regained the feeling in his extremities, then his limbs, and eventually his whole body. Shuffling himself up felt absolutely herculean, and he fell to his knees as he attempted to stand upright. His vision remained blurry, but he could start to make out the scene around him. The smell and glow of numerous fires burning metal, rubber, paint and plastic, cool and crisp air, and ample sunlight. There was no snow blanketing the place, nor the sting of an Icy wind on his bare face. Wherever this was, it most likely wasn't Tau Volantis.

As his vision began to clear fully, such a postulation proved efficacious. There were green trees an beautiful waves ahead of him. The foam on the seashore frothed up as continuous gentle waves made their way ashore. Palm fronds bristled gently in a cool breeze. In stark contrast to the paradisaical scene was a scattering of ship debris. Some unitologist, most Sovereign Colony warships. Their remains shared the landscape with the wildlife and scenery in an ugly, burning mess. Isaac began to wonder if it maybe still was Tau Volantis. After all, the machine's purpose was to freeze the planet and prevent the Moon from consuming any further before delivering some sort of esoteric coup de grace. Maybe he's been asleep for longer than he though. Maybe this is what the planet looked like before. Maybe it as back to some supposed exotic original state.

Write it a little bit slowly.

There are some grammar screw-ups.

Kk. I just tend to write fast and fix mistakes later. I guess I just want to make sure it gets out there faster than the encroaching 404

No problemo.

I will look after this thread for two more hours.

>There was once a Tech-Priest
>An unusual one, but one that was known around the Imperium as some sort of legend
>He witnessed horrors that only Chaos would come up with, yet were not its creation
>Where even Space Marines died in droves, he survived and endured it
>Where many lost their minds and sanity, his mind and spirit remained strong
>With only his sheer willpower and creativity with what he had he literally cut his way to freedom despite being pitted against horrors that were swarming everywhere
>That's Brother Magos Clarke
>And his story is both amazing, and chilling

I feel like waking up Clarkedread would be like a small child doing fireworks.

You light it and then run as fast as you can until it's quiet again.

>Although known to the wider Imperium, even other factions of the 41st Millennium heard about him
>Orks know him as Warboss Clorke, since he won them over with the power of his stomps and the way he stomped
>Necrons actually know fear of him since he knows how to negate their phasing-out, thus who knows how many Necrons did the Tech-Priest captured and opened up?
>Chaos desires him, yet the last time a Lord of Change tried to enter his mind he was instantaneously pulverized by the power of the Tech-Priest's will
>The Eldar...let's just say that one Craftworld still wants their Avatar back

Isaac cursed under his breath. He was alone. He had no idea where he was or how he got there or how long he had been there. There was some solace cooling down his red-hot, frustrated temperament: there wasn't a single necromorph corpse in sight, and the Brethren moons were certainly (or at least hopefully) out of the picture. This gave way to some more worrisome questions, such as why exactly there was no trace of necromorph infestation, but Isaac buried them under an emerging sense of urgency. There were several things he needed at the moment more than circumstantial information: Food, Water, sleep, and rescue. Food wasn't too hard to find. All around him for at least a few miles lay the ruins of the Sovereign colonies fleet and Danik's Unitologist outfit Centuries old SC rations were out of the question, but Danik and his zealots certainly didn't come to kill Isaac and his friends starving. Sure enough, after a short hike to a smoldering Unitologist shipwreck, Isaac found what victuals he needed. He noticed that though the vessel was destroyed, it seemed relatively intact for having hit the planet on re-entry. He examined the wreck closer, noticing that there was little damage on the re-entry plating. Further examining the destruction around him, he noticed no trails of upturned flora and topsoil in the wake of any of the vessels. None of the wrecks had even left a wake. It struck Isaac odd, even a little paranoid. Once again, Isaac ignored his underlying fears and buried them under what he deemed to be more pressing matters.

For the record, this is supposed to be a fusion of a DS RIG and Fallout Power Armour.

I'm liking the way it's going.

Looks Nito.