Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Has your campaign ever had you saving the princess from the dragon?

>THIS IS IMPORTANT!
If you want build advice make sure to say what 3pp you can use, if any.
>THIS IS IMPORTANT!

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/JTj1yEmU

Broken Shackles Playtest: app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/59701/broken-shackles-test-play
Creation Handbook Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1kitAB8sHgmuD3fvOMuI_KyV_dxpO2wrxQmbnCoRgglA/edit#
Avowed Playtest: drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Malefex Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1W3LrE8WyIxxYRr8d9dHsWioeUk_-HZaSMqVWRnzc9Fc/edit?usp=sharing

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/1LGsref.png
d20pfsrd.com/traits/religion-traits/destructive-blows
d20pfsrd.com/feats/combat-feats/smash-combat
d20pfsrd.com/feats/combat-feats/shrapnel-strike-combat
d20pfsrd.com/feats/combat-feats/destructive-persuasion-combat
d20pfsrd.com/feats/combat-feats/stunning-irruption-combat
d20pfsrd.com/feats/combat-feats/untwisting-iron-strength-combat-style
docs.google.com/document/d/1pUevSnzc65Xw2cx3ah7iL7s1BBx0bVeF8xKlL0uFIcQ/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

actually kill yourself

Don't listen to what says. What you should do is repent for your actions and learn to stop heckin' up threads with your fetishes!

But user, i'm already dead.

What fetishes? This is just a dragon that may or may not be sacrificed to this dragon to keep it from rampaging the country side.

>Has your campaign ever had you saving the princess from the dragon?
No; the closest thing we got was a prince being kidnapped by a dragon, and then when we got to the nest we found out the prince had fucking seduced the dragon.

As it turns out, the moment the prince realized he was likely to die, he realized his father also wasn't going to be around to stop him from dicking every female in sight.

>Has your campaign ever had you saving the princess from the dragon?

I.
Fucking.
Wish.

I've never had a chance to play around with nobility, in fact I've never had a chance to play around with anyone at all. Every time it's disinterested quest givers granting missions or assholes that act like they're doing you a favor letting you kill skeletons in an overran temple. My personal favorite was where we were technically heroes, but every time we ran into a place for some downtime it was haunted or under siege or something.

I've never had the joy of actually getting to spend a session just TALKING, and it's killing me inside.

An now i just realised i typed dragon twice. Replace the second dragon with woman.

>I've never had the joy of actually getting to spend a session just TALKING, and it's killing me inside.
Did you try talking to your gm about what you want from the game?

Alright, /pfg/.

What's the best way to make a Punch Ghost in Pathfinder? SoP and DSP included.

Of course. It's like the gold standard for heroism.

Tell us about the princess and the dragon, user!

He attained enlightenment and... probably broke into a real class then and there, I take it?

I missed you, FennecAnon.

Amulet of Mighty Fists lets you get magic unarmed strikes which deal 1/2 damage to incorporeal foes.

Imperious Bloodline Sorcerer, wouldn't you know it.

I don't want to punch a ghost, you ninny.

I want to have a ghostly companion who punches my enemies for me.

Oh, then a ghost touch amulet of mighty fists on an elan who took the ghost syrup to become incorporeal

That anime made a very strong case for why undead girls make the best girlfriends.

Ghostly companion, not making yourself ghostly.

Yeah, you can get a companion through an umber of feats, this still works for them with no level adjustment and a fairly low cost of entry.

Spiritualist. It literally gives you a ghost to fight for you.

I was young and dumb, user. I didn't know any better.

Like a girl with her first boyfriend, I just assumed gaming was like that until I grew up, had more DMs, and realized my first ones were mostly just shit.

Asked in the last thread. What disciplines work well with natural attacks? I've got Chimera Soul and Thrashing Dragon already.

Avant Guard Kineticist by DSP. They also have a Psywar archetype too I think

>not thinking yunyun is best girl
She /literally/ said she wanted his children

Primal Fury

I unironically think Aqua is best girl.

I'm a sucker for opinionated, loud-mouthed haughty little shits that turn into shrieking, sniveling cowards the moment you call their bluff and threaten responsibility.

Good thing you spoilered that shit because it's fucking heresy.

Dude, I'm the guy that loved the fact Yennefer was kind of a bitch in Witcher 3, that's just the type of thing I'm into, I love shooting the shit or getting snippy with those types.

Also light blue hair is my jam, it's so pretty!

Fuck you, OP!

So much terrible taste, and all in one thread!

If that's how the rat dresses, I want to bully her mercilessly, starting by pinching her cheeks

That's how the rat dresses, user.

She's even got the red eyes!

How do vmcs actually work, because the description has me confused as all hell.

"this is just a dragon that may or may not be sacrificed to keep this woman from rampaging the countryside"

i kek'd.

She has to, the hat she wears helps seal the power of the black gold flame, without it her true form would be revealed along with her true magical might

for real

GONNA PINCH THOSE CHEEKS

You trade some of your feats for features from the class you're multi-classing into.

>Rinka is Megumin
>Zeldana is Darkness
>??? is Aqua
>Shizuka is Wiz
>??? is Kazuma

What would be the best mystery for a kitsune Oracle || Archeologist Bard who's not so secretly a giant nerd?

So you don't need to take levels of the class, but use feats to pick up class features?

You pick one class to VMC in, and at the indicated levels you get that feature instead of the feat you would normally get.

Lore?

EXPLODE, BOOBS!

Can you choose to still pick up feats, or do you lose feats from the character entirely?

That's what I was thinking as well, but I'm not too familiar with all the Oracle mysteries.

You lose feats at 3, 7, 11, 15 and 19 character level.

No, but I have played Way of the Wicked, where you rescue a dragon so that it can eat a princess.

Just looked that over, thank you.

Lore, Get that sexy sexy Cha to Ac bonus.

What makes you think those are what would be accurate?

>Get that sexy sexy Cha to Ac bonus.

And if you worship Arshea, it literally is a sexy Cha to AC bonus!

See I love being able to trade insults and whatnot, but Aqua's not good-natured about it. Even Lalatina can be pretty sharp-tongued, but it's not out of being a total selfish bitch.

I'll probably have a good dex anyway. We'll have to see.

>Worshiping Arshea
You must have me confused with some sort of degenerate.

The dragon was a Blue, a smug beastie who'd been so proud of himself for manipulating the local kingdoms into magically-devastating wars that left the realm on the brink of collapse. He was all set to clear the board and take control, until a certain party of adventurers began thwarting his plans with increasing regularity. As we unraveled his conspiracy thread by thread, he grew increasingly angry, and his efforts to "correct" the issue became more and more erratic. By the time we faced him, he'd pretty much gone insane from seeing all of his hard work undone by vermin, and fell back to basic draconic instinct-namely, stealing the princess.

The princess in question was the favorite daughter of the soon-to-be-Shah. Pretty clever, a bit bookish, good with animals. We'd befriended her pretty early on, and she'd convinced her dad that we were more than the dune scum we appeared to be, and that he should throw in with us-a decision which put him at the top of our list to back for supreme ruler of the land. Her mother had been a oracle, and though she didn't quite have the divine power thing down, she could still fiddle with her crystal ball and magic birds, and give vague hints (and, a bit later in the game, a magic carpet, which we used for some pretty amazing fights/escapes). She ended up marrying the party leader after we beat the dragon and prevented his pet wizard from gassing the continent.

Considering recent trends, and Op's source material, this would have been the OP image

Rinka is the awkward chuuni ratfolk right here Zeldana is a tough knightly type that loves to get hit and forced into humiliating situations (within reason!)

Shizuka is a quiet awkward half-undead girl, if she had a thicker figure she'd easily pass as Wiz.

Continuing our semi-Draconic theme, here are a couple brief anatomical design notes for Geliche, as requested from the previous thread. Thoughts would be nice, as well as maybe a few outfit design ideas!

Here's an imgur link since the 4chinz pop-out images remain pretty damn small as of late.
i.imgur.com/1LGsref.png

shit so I need some help, im a new DM and my group of murder hobos had been given orders (by the local adventure's guild) to find a necromancer who was raising the dead without a license from the council of bone. They found him and turns out he runs a small alchemy/potions shop in a shitty part of the town. One of the players (a vigilantly who is "not bat-man") interrogated him and told him he and his group would return the next day (why?!). Tl;DR the group comes back beats the necromancer but he gets away (vanish) I plan to use him for future plot devices later but now they are going to pillage his store then maybe burn it down. What kind of loot would be expected from an apothecary shop?

Campeign I am in allows any D20 system. Built a pretty crafty Gonk Droid with +26 to hits when braced, firing a E-web.

Now am playing a cantripologist squirrel spitting minimum damage of 72 a round, touch with no saves.

The first character ive played in years (Forever DM) and I make it too broken.

Help me, I have a serious problem overpowering my characters.

No, their was this ever increasing stupid dragon fetish copy pasta.

Alright /pfg/.

On a Unchained Monk 2/Brutal Slayer X || Spiritualist X Gestalt, should I go with the Anger Spirit for more ORAORAORA, or should I go with the Lust spirit for more "THIS MUST BE THE WORK OF AN ENEMY STAND!!!"?

(If you guys have a better recommendation for "THIS MUST BE THE WORK", let me know).

In the same vein of the Bigger Teeth, idea. Every thought of giving her some Meleena Maw? Maybe not super pronounced, but a hint of it.

You think that the OP pic is in some way related? I think you're far too paranoid

Maybe it's not wrong to be so after all the fetish posting lately!

I guess the reason that never bothered me was because Aqua is basically nothing but hot air; for all her bluster and billow you can shut her up pretty easily, or simply ignore her selfishness unless she's been an idiot and racked up some debt.

Actually, that's what's making me realize I prefer Darkness - I can handle insults and petty self-praise from a literal retard, but I can't abide that retard going out and doing retarded things only to come back and expect me to solve her problem.

What's the silliest build you've ever made? I did an armor spikes only build once.

I made a monk

d20pfsrd.com/traits/religion-traits/destructive-blows
d20pfsrd.com/feats/combat-feats/smash-combat
d20pfsrd.com/feats/combat-feats/shrapnel-strike-combat
d20pfsrd.com/feats/combat-feats/destructive-persuasion-combat
d20pfsrd.com/feats/combat-feats/stunning-irruption-combat
d20pfsrd.com/feats/combat-feats/untwisting-iron-strength-combat-style

Not much a fan of the extruding teeth for Geliche, sadly. And neither of her parents have a Tarkatan maw either, so it wouldn't quite fit. Her tongue is lacerated from accidentally biting it off and having it surgically/magically put back several times while growing up, but that's about the extent.

Megumin's also rather sweet as long as she gets her daily explosion in.

Would probably be best-end right there for kazuma; megumin as main wife, and darkness getting all hot and bothered about how degrading it is for her noble self to be nothing but the concubine after a commoner first-wife.

So he was the Juggernaut?

But you're forgetting a Eris...

>daily explosion

Hrmm, well other than that, maybe some chin spines. almost like a keratin mini goatee

Question: since magic armor resizes to fit its wearer, why doesn't everyone make magic armor sized for Fine creatures to save on material costs?

Hey, this is the same user who originally asked for anatomically correct sketches.

It's difficult for me to give objective feedback because she's waifu material for me. I love the combination of thicc, curves, muscle, height, and adorable. I think you've managed to make all of these qualities cohesive. I'm also a big fan of more than one pair of wings, so that's super nice.

For outfits, I'd say you should aim for emphasizing her hips, and exposing her shoulders to best compliment what I think is the core of her design (contrast of cutie and intimidating). Chain skirts or shawls like Chandra from mtg could be be one way to achieve that.

Also, please not even a hint of Mileena teeth.

Maybe some down on her face in the form of side burns.

As for outfits, There is a criminal lack of Leotards in the universe.

because the DM will slap you right in the tits

Well it's the middle of the night. It's the perfect time to post this. I have just finished the last two planned Archetypes for the Broken Shackles martials.

The Knight of the Patchwork Banner is an archetype for the Unchained Cavalier. This archetypes is simpler than the others, merely removing the Mount class feature for the Brawler's martial flexibility, a few extra Oath choices, and a large banner that incorporates multiple banners at once rather than being able to change them out.

The second is the Construct Tinkerer. A gunslinger archetype that loses half of its deeds for a construct companion. This companion comes in three forms, a copter, a small hound like construct, and a heavy lifter. Over time the Tinkerer is able to upgrade his construct companion in a variety of ways. Including spitting acid, blocking line of effect, an afterburner, and more.

These and the entire Broken Shackles Martials can be found here:
docs.google.com/document/d/1pUevSnzc65Xw2cx3ah7iL7s1BBx0bVeF8xKlL0uFIcQ/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you everyone for your support during development over the last two months. I hope that as soon as I test play this I will be able to approach a 3pp publisher to get these out there.

This was the original scope I had lain out for the project and it finally is accomplished.

Now the question is where to go next?
>Ritual Magic system to allow martials limited spellcasting
>Unchained Barbarian Redo
>Unchained Brawler
>Unchained Slayer
>My own autistic system that isn't the hellhole that is Pathfinder

Because the material costs of crafting armor have nothing to do with the price to enchant it, which is the real cost of magic armor

The magic part does not cost less, just the armor part.

anything below small increases base armor cost too

I will say though, if you want to go incognito somewhere that would be an interesting way to go about it.

"Oh, some guards are looking for someone dressed in my armor? Well I'll just take 3 rounds to strip then put my tiny armor in the pocket of my jacket and I look like any ol' person."

I just wanna ask literally what is wrong about the image in the OP, this time?

Is a lady emprisoned by a dragon not fucking Pathfinder enough for you?

I think telling OP to kill themselves is just tradition at this point.

Can you dual-wield soulbolts and aether pulse?

related?

>STRIPSEARCH HIM! HE MAY HAVE HIDDEN A FULL PLATE IN HIS ASS!

Because magic armor doesn't resize, only wondrous items resize.

Uh...
Soulbolts depend on the type, since heavy is two-handed but light is uh, no... handed...

aether pulse are never wielded...

by pure RAW that means at least one of them is usually not a light one-handed weapon, but... I mean... it's weightless and no-handed...

.... huh.

Does Launch Multibolt apply to the Archmage form of the Living Legend?

Time for another RoTJ submission! Feedback and ideas are welcome, as long as you don't bully me.

Synthesist/Aegis refluffed into eldritch horror hybrid

Twice a month, Shalelu Andosana leads a hooded and cloaked figure into the Rusty Dragon tavern by hand. Though at first the two would quietly sit and sip drinks at a corner table far away from the other tavern patrons, Shalelu has begun to introduce the large, seemingly hunched and misshapen figure as her younger sister. Anyone brave enough to express their curiosity recieve the same calm explanation, that she suffers from a curse that has irrevocably changed her form, and is very sensitive about her appearance.

As of late, the apparently young woman makes appearances at the Rusty Dragon on her own, in addition to the bi-monthly visit she makes with her sister. Of course, she's never really alone, as the tavern's propeietor, Ameiko keeps a watchful eye on the girl. Sometimes, the girl even works up the courage to talk to others and try to make friends. The few who were not unnerved by speaking with someone completely obscured by hood and cloak eventually began to call her "Izzy," short for Izaliana. Those few also learn of Izzy's intense longing for sights and wonders beyond what Sandpoint has to offer. If only she looked more... Normal.

return of the jedi?

Per the SRD:

>When an article of magic clothing or jewelry is discovered, most of the time size shouldn't be an issue. Many magic garments are made to be easily adjustable, or they adjust themselves magically to the wearer. Size should not keep characters of various kinds from using magic items.

>CLOTHING or JEWELRY

Meanwhile, in the next paragraph:

>Armor and Weapon Sizes: Armor and weapons that are found at random have a 30% chance of being small (01–30), a 60% chance of being Medium (31–90), and a 10% chance of being any other size (91–100).

Armor and Weapons do not magically resize.

I make them magically resize because i like to give my players loot they can actually possibly use

>Armor and Weapons do not magically resize.

It doesn't say that, it says >Size should not keep characters of various kinds from using magic items.