/pfg/ - Pathfinder General

Pathfinder General /pfg/

What is your character willing to fight and die for? To them, what is worth living for?
What is their name

>THIS IS IMPORTANT!
If you want build advice make sure to say what 3pp you can use, if any.
>THIS IS IMPORTANT!

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/JTj1yEmU

Broken Shackles Playtest: app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/59701/broken-shackles-test-play
Creation Handbook Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1kitAB8sHgmuD3fvOMuI_KyV_dxpO2wrxQmbnCoRgglA/edit#
Avowed Playtest: drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Malefex Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1W3LrE8WyIxxYRr8d9dHsWioeUk_-HZaSMqVWRnzc9Fc/edit?usp=sharing

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

d20pfsrd.com/path-of-war/classes/martial-class-templates/bushi-template
myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=542690
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My characters fight and die for my enjoyment.

Yeah they do

It's (you) user

All hail Caesar!

Justice of course!

This would be the point where I post a picture of a blushing anime girl
But I don't save those kinds of pics
So just accept this gif instead

This man gets it!

>fight for
The annihilation of a certain hostile planar layer. And I mean the entire plane.

>die for
maybe if it was the *only* way to be sure for the first one, but he'd rather build a machine to take his place for that in as much capacity as possible

>living for
Working on his projects, and seeing those he built them for use them.
Also revenge. Revenge's proven almost consistently cathartic, so it's a plenty good reason to live.

>Assuming it's the PoW stalker and you're also smart and took Bushi?
So, query - what's Bushi? Googling the srd doesn't give any definitive answer.

His name is Thrain Meinvedr. He is willing to fight, and to unlive, to do what the living cannot.

What is already dead cannot truly die, of course.

Others fight for family, live for happiness, and die for their ideals. Still others fight for money, live for pleasure, and die when they are killed. Still others fight, live, and die for battle itself, because it is all they know.

Heh. Now if only I could do that.

Seiryu please go.

d20pfsrd.com/path-of-war/classes/martial-class-templates/bushi-template

Never!

By the way, who the fuck is Espagnoill? I'm almost sure I've heard the name before.

That shit's cringy as fuck, and I'm an avid f-list user.

Its not justice if you're the lapdog of an evil fascist goverment, and only act as a glorified wetworker to clean up dissidents, and your boss loves torturing people for kicks because its the only thing that gets her lady boner up.

Also your tutor was evil.

This is what happens when you don't use your Detects properly and accordingly

You are LN, bordering on LE but still not there out of pure ignorance.

Granted, the Protags aren't too much better either.

Akame ga Kill a shit. SHIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!

ooh, that's pretty nice. Thanks for that.

There is only one true Seigi no Mikata

>Fight for
Protecting those close to her, helping others find love, helping herself find love.

>Die for
If it was the only way to ensure the first, though she'd likely try to avoid that scenario entirely.

>Living for
Seeing different parts of the world is a major motivation. She wants to learn and experience as places as possible before settling down to help guide others along the same path.

Now that my actual character for RotJR is built, what's should my backup (or just one I make for fun) be?

>Seigi no Mikata
I have no idea what that means, or what it has to do with Cayden Caileen's champion on Earth

What's your actual character user-kun?

Which one was yours?

It means "Ally of Justice" or "Hero of Justice" in moonspeak.

People finished their RotJR character already and I'm here still trying to juggle cranking out a second version of her backstory and my upcoming finals.

I'm on a third iteration of backstory.

Svana [/spoiler
See above
When did you start?

1. Persist on being a superhero

My advice is to make a character for the campaign first and lewd second, and then make a character for the lewd first and campaign second.

Make something that excites you!

Why is this whole post spoilered, what the heck did I do

Anything that midly offends him (even if it isn't offensive) also anything of moderate value

Honestly this character is so bat guano insane and murder hobo that nothing barring absolute certain death.

Name: Urist McAsskicker

A.) To protect ordinary people from the myriad cruelties of witchcraft and those who practice it.

B.) To see people living happy, fulfilling lives without the threat of evil magic or horrible monsters hanging over them.

I got the initial draft of the backstory and build done like 2 weeks ago, but the second draft has been slowed down by real life now.

Not to mention I now am considering a second character as well. Fuck me, right?

Yes, now I can get to smiting your boss

A discussion about a friend's game got me thinking: how do your games handle time travel? Making sure it doesn't exist? Using it as a timey wimey ball? Multiple timelines?

Do you enjoy time travel? What about time manipulation magic?

Half Giant fighter it is, but what to gestalt with?
>Real life
There's your problem
Just kidding, but remember that it doesn't even start for a long time, you've got a while.

No time travel!

>people are forgetting the ORIGINAL Not!Paladin girl

how can one thread fuck up this hard

>What is your character willing to fight and die for?
To surpass his father without abandoning those he holds dear. To prove his worth to himself. To achieve something that will make someone love him back
>To them, what is worth living for?
Discovering new things and experiences.
>What is their name
guess

But isn't time travel fun?

NO IT IS NOT! It's a big ball of confusion and paradoxes and grandmother fuckers!

My Genderbent Cayden Cailean inquisitor who's father was a high level bard?

Half-giant fighter with slayer, barbarian or Brutal Slayer!

I guess I haven't made her paladin-y enough. Is this the life of the un-memed?

What if it's only forward time travel?

ZTOP!

Multiverse theory is a bitch

I always prefer the Soul Reaver/LoK approach of viewing Time as a river that follows the path of least resistance on its endless course

Hi guess, I'm dad
Brutal Slayer it is!
How do I roll dick size for half giants again

You need to make her cute and fuckable, with a firm backstory and generous pair of plot hooks!

Yeah it really is. I like to have branching timelines, myself.

So you don't like time travel. Good to know. I wish more games did time travel

I think she's pretty Paladin-y as is, honestly, people just haven't been focusing on that part of her! On the bright side, at least you aren't a LITERAL ANIMAL!

How would /pfg/'s characters react to finding out one of their party members is really a small animal in disguise?

4d6 or 2d12, then add Con mod I think? Maybe there's a bonus +2?

2d12+2+con!

Alright, take that character, and now make the polar opposite.

Maybe not the complete opposite, but still opposite enough.

Branching timelines get weird really fast though. Has anyone actually used time travel to good effect in their games?

4d6 is allowed too.

It might seem so, but I find that when time travel is introduced into a story, the quality of plot tends to degrade rapidly(although of course, there are exceptions).

Rolled 4, 3, 6, 3 + 4 = 20 (4d6 + 4)

Here we go
Max get pls
An old, weak man with no athletic ability? That sounds boring and is a serious turn off for me

I've got her backstory v2.0 planned to make her seem less depressed about her childhood and more mature/independant.

But I don't know about fuckable, she has a hard time with that level of intimacy after being evidence of infidelity, though she does want someone to love and be loved by. It's sort of frustrating to write a character with opposing ideologies about love, but I think it'll be worth it.

I'm not sure it would change much.

I actually like Gil. He seems like he'd be fun to have in a party.

iirc the Time Handbook Spheres of Power thing has a section on time travel campaigns, stat for time machines, etc.

What about a character with the polar opposite personality? after that, built from there to make a character distinct enough.

Not that user, but I really liked how D&D 3.5 handled time travel. Its setup was kinda unique... Something like "the timeline, once set by actions, wants to stay that way, and while you can change small details, it actively hates you and snaps back together."

One of the examples given is going back in time and killing your grandfather, then the timeline retroactively making you adopted or born into a different family, because fuck you for paradoxing.

I've done a variant of time travel in my home game, but it's not true time travel, since people can't go backwards.

>20
I'd have liked it bigger but oh well
But that would be an evil character. Someone who is sort of opposite in personality to her, but not evil would just be uncaring to the point of negligence. Which is still kind of evil.

>Espagnoll
The dude who made the Titsune, so either a pervert or a shitposter extraordinaire.

myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=542690

>Personality=alignment
You kinda suck at this whole character building thing, don't you?

>8 strength
>That bust

She can't even lift herself without being in heavy load.

I mean, your personality would have an affect on your alignment.

That fucking fox!

Okay, see, what happens is, in the distant future a terrible mistake created in a desperate attempt to end a most devastating enemy returns to haunt the the past, causing an arms-race response in any thread that wants to actually survive which rapidly crosses the Godzilla-Threshold and eventually quite cleanly punches through the moral event-horizon too, leading to that mistake both from the arms-race created in the time-loop itself but also from a dimensional mishap from outside time by the great enemy that caused the original incident in the first place, ensuring it was created in response to itself without the knowledge created in the temporal war in an entirely separate predestination paradox that's the source of the time-loop which now protects both from being undone as a result of either's removal causing the other.

This makes temporal-shielding integral to any proper operation attempting to affect the present in some way without the tidal-wave of historical inertia simply dictating the events as they have already will have happened, though at best this is a temporary solution, as what was going to have happened will have happened, and the time-traveller is only escaping from that particular thread into a parallel where events have played out differently, leaving the timeline they did escape from by altering the timeline stuck with what it was going to be stuck with to begin with, with the time-traveller jettisoned on what's effectively a one-way escape path.

yes
But that would be at best, TN because your personality determines your actions, which determine your alignment

How would a Warlord|Charlatanism Hedgewitch work out for RotJR?

Would going Bushi or Steelfist be better? What about Str vs Dex?

What'd be a good second tradition to match with Charlatanism? And what would be some good sphere effects to look into? I'm thinking dipping time and warp for the haste+teleport, as well as fate and divination for some nice utility, but beyond those I'm kind of at a loss.

Pic might be related.

Neat!

What sort of time travel did you do?

But even in alignments there is leeway in personality types you can find and experience, and even personalities have their own microgradients of typing and variable intensity that can be unique between people.
Alignment is the combined estimate of personality, intentions, ethics, desires, philosophy, priorities, and other such things.
If you only let one single aspect, such as personality, be the sole dictating force for their apparent alignment, you're doing it wrong, and should rethink how you write characters, andtry observing people in either other works, or just watching and observing how people act and behave in real life

Haste can be covered by going Riven Hourglass. Font of Inspiration is absolutely nuts and very well worth it, even if it overlaps with Charlatanism.

20 inches means your character is hung like a horse, user. We're talking something that is quite literally too big for some of the girls in the lineup, and even women who could handle it would find him a very, very tight fit and kinda painful because that thing'll be hammering their cervix without even trying.

Well Dispater is LE but still a pretty nice guy all in all. As long you don't mess with his city, Dis is the safest location in all of the planes.

>Guy who let's you starve to death when there is food in the other room is not Evil
I'm not sure if you understood what I meant when I said uncaring to the point of negligence
I know
>Women
user pls, boybutts are better
I don't know who Dispater is

Bah, that just makes her more fuckable; breaking down the barriers surrounding a young woman's hang-ups about intimacy is sweet, and I can guarantee you'll make someone very happy when you say Silvia might be a great match with them!

Is ideal for messy rape though.

Don't forget: Blood is the best lube

>boybutts are better

Suddenly I'm very worried

Weeeeell I actually made a timeline map for my game recently. It turned out to be kinda dumb.

tl;dr, someone found a way to rewrite reality, retconning away a horrific civil war and the nation involved in it, then rebuilding the world with a new set of variables. This led to several branching timelines manifesting, but not actually progressing; only the Prime Timeline moves forward at any given time.

Right now, the branching timelines are slowly merging back together with the prime timeline, for unexplained reasons.

20 inches is fucking life ruining on a medium creature, even one with powerful build.

The Archdevil of Cities.
One of Asmodeus' top employees. Also dedicated family man, although he was married multiple times. He is still amicable with his ex-wives though and keeps in touch.
His current wife is a LN minor godess of oaths.

Blood is terrible lube and the lack of arousal will actually make insertion even worse.

Save the rape for Hell's Vengeance, RotJR is about cute missionary and the occasional dub-con.

she fights because NOW THIS IS A FIGHT nothing more, nothing less.

Because that feels rull good to her

Its Shizuka

My current idea for one half is to go Hedgewitch (Font + Charlatanism), take Oratory as my versatile performance, grab expanded inspiration and later amateur spiritualist for maximum skill monkey. The only thing I don't know is how to spend the talents.

The Warlord half was dex-based steelfist, dex-based bushi or str-based bushi, with the main disciplines being scarlet throne(or either of broken blade or fools errand if steelfist) and mithral current, with some riven and e. flux to suppliment. probably keep golden lion and primal fury for the level 1 maneuvers. I just don't know which stat/archetype combo to take. I'm leaning toward dex!bushi, but the others seem attractive in different ways especially since str!bushi would likely have a good attractiveness score.

Oh though you were talking about the Clegane guy in HV, he also has a 20 inch dick.

>that chart
That is essentially just straight up the plot of Rave Master, except with a Civil War instead of the Apocalypse

That's what I'm trying to say; 20 inches once or twice will leave you wobbling the next day, but taking that consistently for months from your lover will seriously loosen you up. This is a size only fit for Tieflings or other half-giants or centaurs or dragons!

The average human woman gets bottomed out by 6"; and a bit of girth is thus more important than having a 12" pencildick. While, yes, women do get several months of hormone treatments when pregnant to allow them to stretch to a bit over 10cm, that's not their default capability, and you'll be already be above-human-average pleasurable with about 4" of girth.

Penis length is actually a little bit like breast size; while many wish they had far larger busts, a 'handful' is usually amply enough to keep a man's full attention, and two beachballs will actually be a turnoff to all but some rare fetishists.

No, I mean a 20 inch dick is life ruining on a medium sized owner. Period. Even if they're a half giant.

>tieflings
even variant small tieflings?

Hah! Nice. I haven't read that manga in ages and wrote this before I read it. Part of why I've got a dumb time travel plot at all is because I was convinced to revive a homebrew setting I wrote when I was 11 years old and bored/dumb/had a lot of time on my hands.

I'm hoping I can make her have that elusive "gap moe" I hear about, but it's probably not working.

Gap now is easy, all you need to do is include triggers that turn her from dutiful and chaste Maiden into a blushing, stuttering mess!

I'd suggest three things that get her heart racing, and three things that get her turned on, and maybe three that do both.

Blood is icky though
That's pretty cool actually, and even a little cute
His is actually 22
I know it's impractical but I just like huge cocks