WTF I hate Russ now

WTF I hate Russ now

My Nigga

wtf I hate 40k now

I'll never forgive Russ for not having a beard.

Has the book been released?

>Now

He has never had a beard.

110% convinced many Space Wolves players like them because they think it's an excuse to be a bearded slob.

You said that like I claimed he did?

I'm not saying that I hate him now, but I do prefer him red and more feral looking.

Now he just looks like a cosplaying Lion'el Jonson.

Looks like a girl if you squint.

Yeah, yeah, I know what you mean. I also thing he should let's his hair grow out a little more, I think that would work for him.

And you know what, his hair would look much better if he died it a different color. How about red to match his skin.

Oh, and do you know what his wardrobe could really use? Nipple horns. I think he would look absolutely stunning if he added some nipple horns to his armor.

Who was more meme primarch?
Russ or Curze?
Or Alpharius?

I meant redheaded, you git. Red haired. Ginger. I'm saying Russ should be the soulless ginger we all deep down know he really is.

...then again, Russ could totally pull off that nipplehorn look...

What the fuck? Since when he is a blonde?

Since pretty much forever?

You know you don't

That looks like shit

Well considering that Russ is Alpharius and Curze never actually existed, I'd say yes.

Wait a minute
W H A T

this

Russ, then Magnus, then Lorgar (nothing wrong)

>hating Russ for killing the primarch that literally doomed humanity
No fuck you OP, Magnus should had been killed at Nikea and fuck every other red faggot ciclops loving bastards.

^

Go home Mort you're drunk

Beardfags are the most obnoxious people on earth.

>hating on Russ

The only cool Primarch is pic related.

All of our brothers are all equally inferior.

member when he got his ass kicked by Kor Pheron and followed it up by getting his ass kicked by Angron then followed that up by getting his ass kicked by Fulgrim?

No, you said it like they should retcon him, which is a bullshit excuse. He is what he is.

>implying that was really him

No, I don't, mind pointing me to the sources on that?

Also

Sources in order are as follows, Know no fear, Betrayer and in the lore since forever dumbass

Oh, those.

Again, see .

Real Primarchs are too busy for little squabbles like that. If my brothers knew that then maybe they wouldn't sit around shouting at the sky and stay being stuck in a painting respectively.

Brother, I think he thinks we're actually Guilliman.

Oh, my mistake. I swear, Guilliman did have some comfortable armor. A shame this blue isn't too fashionable.

Wait, brothers, where IS Guilliman? I know our glorious Primarch is taking his place 'in stasis' to conduct our secretive plans, but I don't remember us actually killing the big blue blunder. Did we?

Since when were you under the impression that there ever was a 'Guilliman', brother?

Haohmaru what are you doing in 40k? I understand after the World of Warcraft gig ended you needed a new job, can't you go back to a new Samurai Showdown, my dude?

Omegon enjoyed that bit of a facade. How is he holding up with you all? Contacting him is so difficult from this blasted chair.

Oh he's fine, last I heard he was head of the Ordo Xenos or something. Said something about an 'Omega Vault'?

Really? He managed to pull that off?

And here I am in this stupid warp storm pretending I've lost my arms.

Oh boy, it's the meme legion.
What "witty" memes will they do this time.

n o t h i n g
w r o n g

Sorry you weren't loved as a child, Angron. Now get off the computer and go back to screaming at things.

>meme legion
>not FUCKING FURRIES or NO FALLEN HERE, OFFICER

Seriously why did we even make other Primarchs?
Sure is a good thing the 'heresy' plan panned out so we could get rid of them.

I mean to be fair, Dorn gave us a run for our money. Nice of him to build the Palace though. I hear 'Tzeentch' is about ready to send him back to Terra, that should jump start a few plans.

>I mean to be fair, Dorn gave us a run for our money.
'Guilliman' and I managed to double-team him though, the saviour gambit was a total success.

Remind me again which ones we made?

I know Russ and Magnus aren't us, Dorn certainly isn't, Angron was quite peeved to realize what happened, and Lorgar just sort of showed up one day?

Did we make Lion or am I getting our brothers confused?

The ones we didn't make are Lion, Russ, Magnus, Dorn, Fulgrim, Mortarion, Angron, Lorgar, Corax and Khan.
Oh, and the other two, but we don't like to talk about them.

Greetings, brothers.

Plans to further the 'Chaos Gods'' plans in the past are working spectacularly. We're almost ready to begin modeling proper Space Marines.

Also, 'Sigmar' says Hi.

Fuck off you anime-tier faggot. Go back to your shitty Age of Smegmar and leave the adults of the slightly less shitty series to their conversation.

Hey fuck you too buddy. You think making these 'Space Marines' is easy?

I didn't have much of a problem with it.

Stop being fucking retarded please

The last post before yours was two hours ago, m8.
Any retardedness had already stopped.

Way to steal my gif and filename. Holy fuck nice to know how famous I am on here

>implying I'm retarded enough to check post times

I used to think Russ was the worst Primarch however this thread has shown me the light. Alpharius is by far the worst.

>retard taking 40k seriously

It checks.

Is that Nick Cage?

like many fa/tg/uys IRL

Memes aside, Alpharius and Omegon are actually one (two?) of the best.

>Alpharius' introduction is literally him out playing Horus himself
>Leads a bit to a reason for him to fall, in that he was quite close to Horus
>Unites with his brothers at a time when they treat him as just sort of being there
>Is always hard to identify, constantly changing armor, having body doubles, or even supposedly switching bodies with other Alpha Legion members
>Legion tactics centered around deceit and manipulation, allowing enemies to effectively fall in on themselves before moving in
>Gets the opportunity to show up Gulliman himself, does so with flying colors
>Guilliman's retort is basically "Well I've been here longer"
>Goes and helps Dorn fight a World-Prince in secret, utterly decimating said World-Prince's family with assassinations and coups all over the place
>Dorn calls him out for it and points out the flaws in his plan, rather than being an ass
>Alpharius actually listens a bit, decides to mix the Legion's doctrine up to enable better fighting
>Knows that if Horus wins, Chaos will eventually weaken from another quick civil war, sides with him
>Possibly dies fighting Dorn, and only loses from an unlucky intervention
>Omegon takes over and the Legion goes back to shrewder tactics, even goes up against the Ultramarines at full force
>Supposedly dies to Guilliman, but circumstances point to him possibly having not even been the one fighting

Meanwhile Russ;
>Was a dick to some of his brothers for little reason
>Is worshiped as head furry of the furry club
>Abandons the Imperium and his furry club to go on a wild goose chase in the warp
>Supposedly killed two Primarchs, but with barely any evidence that he was the one to kill them
>Was effectively the Emperor's lapdog

Russ is still by and far one of the worst Primarchs, and only gets wanked by GW because Space Wolves sell to neckbeards and furries alike.

Mort is always drunk (or high) though

And then there's that time he crashed his ship into a planet (called it an invasion to distract from the fact he was drunk-piloting)

You make Alphy look like the king Mary Sue

Well when you factor in the paranoia, an almost hissy fit after the Guilliman incident, and the fact that everything he did during the Heresy was due to being shown visions by the Cabal rather than him acting for himself, he definitely has some detracting factors.

Also worth mentioning that despite trying really hard, he couldn't really get the hang of invading planets without sabotaging them first.

>one of the best

turns traitor because a bunch of xenos showed them a movie

at least the others have proper reasons

Such as "daddy never loved me!"

Not the same user but I think a beard would be great for russ

> lapdog

clearly attack dog

>Daddy issues
>RAAAAGE
>Thinks he's too pretty
>Literal Autism
>Muh Book of Lorgar
>Smells like Death
>"DADDY DADDY I FOUND DAEMONS!"

Fluffy poodles make poor attack dogs.

Who would win in a friendly sparring, Russ or Spider-man?

Spider-sense OP.

Peter can lift what? 35 Tons? and moves only 30ish times faster than a normal human, plus precognition?, that's fucking nothing.

Dumbest post i've read in a long time

And it fits the furry fuck perfectly

You're being meme'd. Or are you? [Alpha Legion Intensifies]

You alpha legionfags are the worst

kek'd

>Literal Autism
?

Pert I'm guess. Its best not to take 2 word summaries seriously.

the rest were completely accurate though

Curze so irrelevant even memes pass him by.

>complain about GW wanking SW
>fine with BL wanking Alpharius

Double standard, the post.

I like how Guilliman basically told him that his big master victory was just "a waste of time and ammo" because they waited like a month to let the other side get ready

I play wolves and have no beard, I also dont use and space wolf models or wolf bits... just like the paint scheme.

File name Kek

You forgot
"The second* primarch to die during the heresy"

*second or third, depending if we're counting on Vulcan's big nap or not

I came here to post This^^^

Look at those chaos tainted traitors.

So why are we using the Deathwatch here?

WTF I hate Black Library now

If the Emperor had a text to speech device YouTube series by Bruva Alfabusa

me on the left