Drawthread: It's High Noon Edition

Previous Thread: Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7RzA_Oomra8
youtube.com/watch?v=axSsNwtnWD4
gundam.wikia.com/wiki/EB-AX2_Graze_Ein
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Requesting a Drow Street Samurai,

He has rather androgynous physique/looks often being mistaken for a girl, which usually pisses him off. Otherwise his personality is rather droll, often times coming off as bored or uninterested in events going on around him.

He wields a silenced sidearm (strapped on his right thigh), a chainsaw sword (strapped on his back, you can just draw this strapped on he doesn't need to currently be wielding it), and an assault rifle on a three point sling (sling is an optional item does not need to be drawn if it's too complex to add).

He is wearing a shoulder-less combat suit like in ref. Like all Drow he suffers from photophobia thus needs a pair of goggles to defuse the bright neon lights of the city (if these could be pulled up on his forehead like a bandana for pic that would be great).

I know there is allot here, but I'm rather flexible so let me know if you would like to draw him but want to omit certain parts. Otherwise thank you in advance.

Anchoring for the amazing drawfriend working on her - if this is the completed pic, let me know.

anchoring wip

I would like to request a young sheep abhuman clinging to the head/back of a Space Wolf chapter marine while he goes about his daily business.
Artist preference as to whether the sheep is asleep or not, and how violent the Marine's daily business is.

Requesting the 2 pictured characters resting against a tree, sharing a packed meal. Sort of like a "we just kicked the shit out of those monsters, but damn if I'm not worn out" feel.

They are both drow, the woman a fighter with a silvered sword, and the man a rogue with his bow.

Please and thanks!

Requesting a BBEG who wields a big ass belt fed gun.

Most everything is in ref pic but I couldn't find a good ref for her face plate. She took a grenade to the face, walked it off like a champ, but now she has a cybernetic plate holding the right side of her face together, from brow to lower jaw.

Otherwise she is almost 8 feet tall and while not overly muscled she had a number of bio enhancements to augment her strength and durability. She is Russian born with blond hair.

Migrating request of slav squat elf.

Alternatively, if you want to pull of something more serious with her, feel free.

Requesting these two in a streetfight.

Two elves in modern combat armour with modern weapons are crouching behind rubble.
The female has red hair green eyes and a blue glowing amulet around her neck.
The male has dark eyes and tribal tattoos (think south seas) on his face and with dreads coming out of his helmet.
There is a Martian tripod fighting machine in the background.

Requesting a daemonette fighting a night goblin

I'd like to once again request my friend's Infernal Exalted character. Perfected Minimalism has the body type and hair color of the character on the far left.

She's wearing the tabard in the middle, except it's a light crystalline blue instead of white, and the flame is actual supernatural fire, that burns endlessly.

Finally, she wears high heels, like the ones on the right, except made out of a translucent blue crystal.

For the user who expressed interest in drawing her: what sort of details would you like to know?

Requesting a cleric of knowledge dude, blonde half elf. White robes, cog/gear emblems on them, with a blindfold over his eyes.

Timidly holding a dagger with a small yellow lizard-like eye on the hilt would be a bonus!

Requesting my elf mage. He has carmel color skin,green eyes and short black hair. His clothes and staff are like the reference. Though the brief case he caries around is cluttered papers and other trinkets that it's having a hard time staying shut.

He also seems to have a very nervous and unconfident disposition about him.

Requesting a female golem, wearing the dress pictured, looking very happy.

I humbly request that you 40k-ify this image.

This is the highest elite of a rogue traders soldiers, tasked with boarding a ship via drop pod and seeking out its warp core to take out the ships energy and stop it escaping into the warp. As such, their suit protects them from the sort of energies found in the warp core, and as an added bonus, energy weapons aswell.

This girl is made for a futuristic game. She is a company executive, based on Lady Frenzy from Botsmaster.

Can I request this nice delivery get colored?

Breastplate should be a metalic gray, the boots black, revolvers ivory/gray and brown/gold and the mask brass. Greaves and shirt are on you.

Cyka Blyat, Quel'Thalas!

Requesting this ogre breaking up a terrorist barricade with a powerful charge.

Have her visor broken slightly from gunfire, and a bits of crumbled rubble on around her.

I'll finish the job!

Beautiful user, thank you.

Thank you friend!

Requesting an Asian Lara Croft-ish character dressed as if from 1800s British colonial Hong Kong - lighting a cigarette with afterburn from a gun barrel.

Requesting this character in a mid-combat pose. Some sort of defensive stance, middle of a huge sword swing, bringing down a cleaving strike, whatever strikes your fancy.

Armor as shown, with the 2 handed sword, and her hair is as shown on right, please.

I'm so sorry, forgot to mention that I want none of the headwear, so that the hair and face are clearly visible.

I always imagined him with a red shirt. Guess I got too lazy to color it in the first place.

>Charlotte request

Hoo boy.

It's only a big deal if you make it one.

Hey, it's pretty good! Thanks a bunch mate!

Requesting a scene from a CofD game. Can I get both these characters walking through an abandoned subway, pistols drawn? The one on the left should have slightly darker skin, some stubble and holds his pistol confidently, whereas the one on the right should be just a little shorter, blonde, and look like he's never used his before in his life.

I know people are probably getting tired of seeing it, but I'll give this one more try and then I'll leave everyone be.

If I may, I would like to request some art for the tertiary big bad of my campaign.

What I would like, is a gaunt male figure with horrific burns all over his body, wearing a pair of dress pants and shoes. I’d like for the burns to be a mix of three refs in the top left, with exposed musculature and cracked rough flesh. I don’t really want any exposed bone or charred black skin, as the burn is extremely old and has been cleaned, so a rough leathery texture for the flesh akin to the doctor pointed out in the ref. I don’t really have a definite image for what his face would look like, so you can use your own discretion there, though I ask that he not have any hair to speak of. I’d like for his lips to be drawn back some from a tightening of the skin to expose his teeth slightly, similar to the burned zombies on the top left, but not quite as extreme.

On his waist I’d like two medical packs similar to the one shown on the waist of the soldier, one on either side of his belt. From one, a metal breathing tube leading from the pack up to a socket surgically implanted into his chest, just under the sternum. From the other, a series of IV’s running up his side, around his shoulder, then back down his arm, with the line being taped in several places to hold it in place.

If it helps any, the character is meant be an extremely old “Flawed Immortal” who has become the leader of a sort of Illuminati-esque organization.

I’ll leave any other small details I might have overlooked or that you feel would add to the character to your discretion. If you give it a shot, many thanks and try to enjoy yourself

I'd like to request a group of dark ages vampires ready to smite some tremere motherfuckers.

The group consists of a gargoyle, a tzimisce and a salubri warrior.

>The gargoyle bears looks suspiciously like a balrog (except without flames). He wears an oversized Thor's Hammer as an amulet as is approximately three metres / ten feet tall.

>The tzimisce is a classic lady of the night dressed in a fine dress and cloak, looking noble and beautiful. Except for her left arm, which she crafted into a weapon-limb.

>The salubri wears a light ensemble of platemail and clasps his longsword with two hands. The third eye on his forehead blazes like a vengeful star from inside his helmet.

If it's of any use, this is the music I used for the battle they're about to fight out:
youtube.com/watch?v=7RzA_Oomra8

I know it's quite the big request, but if any drawfriend feels particularly generous and yearns after a challenge it qould be finitely grateful.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day

Migrating

There aren't that many drawings of fetchlings on google and the ones that show up and almost all of them have black hair and usually glowing yellow eyes.
The character I'm making however is going to have white hair and black eyes so none of the images are good enough to fit for me except for one that does look really good but it's apparently a girl judging by the name and the face looks too stern for my liking (See the right image of pic related). The only other options are characters with black eyes straight out of horror movies which are also all girls and almost all have black hair and the results for characters with white hair are normal looking anime boys, some with red eyes.

My request is a male fetchling with white hair, black eyes, and pale skin. He should look decidedly male but not overly manly nor should he have too much emotion and instead be placid, calm and a bit aloof.

Overall, I want him to look very mysterious. As a race from the shadow plane with full black eyes and pale skin he would look somewhat eerie but instead of scary, he looks alluring in a way you can't describe (See the image in the left of pic related) Make visualizing this mysteriousness the focus if you can.

I hope that wasn't an overcomplicated or cringy explanation. I'd be okay with just a mugshot but if you want to do full body then make it like the right image of pic related with no weapon and possibly more black as he's literally shrouded with mystery (Illusion magic and such).

Requesting a very tall kislevite (6’8) ish, wielding a large two handed forging hammer made out of a greenish metal and wearing plate. He has slightly red hair, no eyebrows (burned off) and a large nose.
The plate breastplate he is wearing is very simple and looks like a less fancy version of the one in the pic. His hammer is just a forging hammer scaled up with a metal haft and a head similar to the two in the picture.
He is wearing a dwarven style helmet and across his back is a Warhammer style repeating rifle, except with one barell much longer than the others. The symbol in the pic is enscribed in the center of his helmet and etched into the side of the head of his hammer. If it isn’t too much work, having a musket pistol on his hip would also be good.

Skarbrand and Graze Ein doing something manly, please. Refs:

youtube.com/watch?v=axSsNwtnWD4
gundam.wikia.com/wiki/EB-AX2_Graze_Ein

Pic not related, it's the most Veeky Forums related thing I have

I didn't come here looking to get an erection, user.

Can I get art for this terrible idea?

Basically I have a half Dragon Tiefling. She's wearing a full plate bikini and is heavily pregnant and uses a lance.

She should be standing straight and firm but on the verge of crying.

Feel free to add as many deviant art tier character traits as you want.

for the character last thread who an user said was husbando material.

s'posed to have been a warm up and then whoops i tried to paint.

That's not a husbando that's a horrible abomination

I'm the one who said I'd husbando him. He looks close to what I imagined, maybe not quite so... Chocolate brown, but okay. His look seems more crazed than determined, but I think you did a good job. Hope OR likes it.

This looks like if Ainsly was a fire giant or something.
>Basically I have a half Dragon Tiefling. She's wearing a full plate bikini and is heavily pregnant and uses a lance.
Jesus titty fucking christ, context?

We took turns adding shitty character traits. This happened. Too horrible to no try and mke it work.

how do paint oh god
color is not my forte, i need lines

thank
figured i might as well post because something is better than nothing

I WAS TRYING TO REMEMBER WHO THE FUCK THAT WAS GDI PFF yeah basically

Well I like it. Give me more user, been a while since we just got some art going.

>Ainsley Harrington a fire giant

*Ainsley Harriott ?

repostan (Dead)

This is a big one but I need a rather spectacular final boss for my AdEva game (I fucked up and nerfed the MP Evas). What I want is an entity like the Beast of Revelation (dead center, bottom right) comprised of the body parts of the Mass Produced Evangelions (top and center, bottom and center). A description of the beast from the bible:

>Having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy

The horns and crowns are optional, but if you want you can use the spikes impaled in the head of the one MP-Eva (top and center) as a form of horns. I guess you could do halos for crowns if you must.

Since this is a mammoth request in of itself you don't have to do this next part, but I would seriously appreciate it. I want Armaros (top and left) on top of the beast, wings spread much like Satan on top of a similar beast in the famous page from Devilman (bottom left). Totally optional, but I would appreciate it.

also if is in this thread, are you still interested?

what's your blog, friend? i want to study your painting style, i'm horrible at it.

Keeping the march up/anchoring

Re-requesting a chaos rogue trader.

He wears a (black) coat such as the related pic, but with a chaos star in place of an Aquila and 'skull epaulettes'.

He is a middle aged man with long, tousled grey hair.

His mouth constantly bleeds mercury and a foot-long, silver, pointed tongue probes the air.

He is standing beside a mirror, but his reflection looks at the viewer OR in the alternative, if he casts multiple shadows, each one in a different position.

Thanks for reading

Fuck what was my phone on.

Holy shit
OR here
didn't think it'd be made, thanks
I do

Hello drawfriends, this is my first time requesting, hope somebody can help me.

I'd like to request the woman on the right with red streaks in her hair as seen on the left and yellow-orange eyes rather than red. Also, the armor should be toned down to be just breastplate as opposed to full plate and she should have a sort of harmless and sheltered look to her face, like she doesn't know what she's doing on the battlefield.

hey

taking simple/unsettling requests

A metal pin, about four inches wide, driven into a stone floor, with chains and shackles coming off of it.

i will try

I'm looking to get my D&D character drawn for our knights campaign. All information needed is in the pdf I posted. Artist's choice on whether the helmet is on or off. Thank you!

Requesting colouration of pic related, if it's not too much trouble. Black hair, grey-ish blue eyes, and a white t-shirt.

Requesting a Dwarf Brawler seated in a chair reading a book entitled "Snake Style: An Introduction" with an almost awkward level of intense focus.

He is somewhat lean for a dwarf, and wears dark, leather armor. He has blue eyes, long-ish brown hair, wears a bandana, and has a beard of reasonable length that is nonetheless short by dwarven standards. Basically pic related with a beard.

Not the OR but ilu BigM

Requesting the Husky-Dog-Monster Girl in the right pregnant with her human husband at the left snuggling with her and rubbing her pregnant belly as they're sitting on a couch in their living room.

Not a whole lot of changes, just general clean up, but I think I can call this done. Have a good one mate, I had fun with this

actually, if you can find out if the flames are blue as well, and if 'hair color' also includes the hair style, I can start it tomorrow evening. Thanks user

That's a deliciously beefy kitty.

I assure you I am not tired of your robot cowboys.

Requesting aasimar beefcake.

I'll give this a try later.

Much appreciated, friend!

Hello.
I'd like to get a drawing of a rather unconventional samurai.
He's got antlers and wears a kimono styled in fancy arabian fashion. His skin is cracked and ashen. The man in the photo, threatening as he is, doesn't have the long, black flowing hair I'd like to have for the samurai.
If you're adding a background, make it a desert.

Thanks in advance, Veeky Forums.

Just making sure, did you see my correction here ?

Gonna pick this up, expect some work on it tomorrow(prelim WIP)

Actually sketched up my prelim now. Hows the composition? would you like it changed?

Yep. Got it :) I figured you'd want a bare head anyways from the request, since you made a note of the hair.

I'll get drawing in a few hours - Have some tasks I need to get done first.

Thanks a ton, I'll be around all day.

So how many weeks do I have to wait until someone takes my request

Requesting a techpriest, an eldar bonesinger and a tau engineer with the Lamborghini Veneno.

The techpriest would be rubbing his or hands on the lambo, the bonesinger would be singing to its front, and the tau engineer would be having it scanned.

>b'awww

Until it gets picked up, deal with it.

Epic roast, my dude. You got me.

Which request is yours?

he's right though

That's how these things work, user. Be patient.

Not going to say and look like fag. I was just expressing my discontent.
>"You got me."
Not sure what was not to be understood here.

Well alright I guess I'll just pick randomly then.

>Not sure what was not to be understood here.
Once again, the world proves that it is in desperate need of a sarcasm font.
Read your post with a sarcastic tone and it should become clear.

>I guess I'll just pick randomly then.
Not sure why that never occurred to me before.
When I draw tonight, if there isn't an unclaimed shining star, I'll try rolling for what to sketch.
If the requester doesn't care for the delivery, they can re-request it, no hard feelings.

How long have you been anchoring this WIP user? I ask as another drawfag. Post the original reference if you think its been droped, I'll pick it up.

Putting up a request for a Dark Angel successor Librarian Contemptor Dreadnought.

1. Basic contemptor dreadnought body with Dark Angel bling on it. Heraldic shields, angel effigies, etc.

2. In his right power-fist, he wields a dreadnought-sized fuckhuge force-axe with a head like this. It'd be cool if it was blazing with psychic energy, maybe firing an electric bolt.

3. In the left powerfist, he's got a dreadnought-sized storm shield that looks like pictured with an angel effigy.

4. Because he's a librarian, over his dreadnought "helmet" he's got a psychic hood like this linked up to the giant dreadnought helm to protect him from mindfucker.

5. The chapter's codex, so the libby is NOT green. He's a light baby blue color, like all codex librarians. Heraldry is still in the normal dark angel colors though.

6. Over the dreadnought body he's got a robe over the mech like this. The "torso" is covered in cloth, and it's parted in the front for leg movement.

7. Like I mentioned, heraldry over some parts of the dreadnought armor like this at the artist's discretion. Chequy patterns with black and white coloration, or black and red.

Draw the woman in pic related on the left, with the same outfit, or an outfit in the same style, with weathered, dirty and torn clothes. minus the baby.

sitting on the back of the Creature (a "karkadann") on the bottom. If you like, you can redesign the creature somewhat, making it a little less bulky, but thats upon you. its supposed to look like a hybrid between a unicorn and a rhino.

place some provisions, some armory and other travel utensils on the creatures saddle,

the mask on the right should be worn visible on her belt. its supposed to be a trophy. not on her face, please.

The woman is missing one Arm thats hidden beneath an armsleeve, if you can't see it on the picture.

May I request something lovely?

I'd like to request a married couple: a male elf and a human woman who's elderly, like 70s or late 60s.

The pic of the guy in the left is what the male elf husband looks like and the same type of clothes he'd be wearing. And the pic of the woman and her clothes in the right is what elderly human wife would be wearing.

And both the elf husband and human wife are holding a photo of themselves some years ago where the human wife was much younger. And both the elf husband and human wife would be smiling to the screen: POV style if that's what it's called.

This is more sad than lovely ;¬;

Ive got kind of a weird one. I have a bad guy for a game coming up tomorrow based on Jabril, the islamic version of the angel gabriel (angel in pic attached.)

Any way I can have a larger drawing of Jabril, with the skirt as a more reddish color.

Thanks in advanced.

Oh wow! Thats sick!

Thanks based dawfag.

Hope I got the amount of beef correct for your cake.

Holy shit, that looks amazing! Thanks a ton, user!

It does indeed include the hair-style, yes - she's supposed to look exactly like that girl, except for the clothes. As for the flames, they're not blue: they should ideally look like real, actual fire, so orangey-reddish.

Anchoring

Reposting a request of mine from the last thread. Making an inquisitor of Sarenrae who's a tiefling. Physical features should be similar to the tiefling on the left while most of the clothing should be similar to the other guy. No cape though, looking to have a white and blue scarf with his goddess's holy symbol knitted into it wrapped around his neck while he carries a scimitar.

Some additional details would be able for him to have an intimidating glare or snarl as if he's interrogating or setting the terms of a diplomatic conversation with an enemy.

Looks really promising so far, though I have to admit that I had a more agressive dynamic in mind.
But your take on it looks cool as well, and I'm sure that the players will love it either way.

Thanks for picking it up, I can't wait to see more.

Starting work on this now. Thinking of a pose.
Here's a quick concept I might go with. The sword should probably be turned around, and the face needs a bit of work to look more like the ref.
What do you think?
I'll do 2 or 3 more sketches to get to know the design before I go to digital inking and finish it.

Also, quick question: The thing around her nech: Is that a cowl or metal neckguard?

Holy shit this is amazing. Really liking the lines and clean style.
Maybe in 500 years of practice I can be like you

I sorta want to give this a try, but I'll finish this request first. If some one else feels like, please take it.

It's just a cowl, and holy shit that looks awesome! Could you do me a huge favor and make the hair look less like dreadlocks though? Everything else is amazing!

Yeah wtf drawfag, Charlotte doesn't have dreads